• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Best Friend Surprise

Best Friend Surprise

He walked into her apartment after a long day at work. His life was so busy that he often needed her to help him release some of his “stress”. She was expecting him after work and told him to come in when he got there. She is usually on the couch eagerly awaiting his throbbing cock, but tonight was different. She wasn’t on the couch. She wasn’t in the living room. First, he saw a shirt on the floor of the dining room. Then he saw her favorite pair of panties on the floor outside her bedroom. Maybe she is getting herself warmed up for me he thought…the thought of her banging herself made his cock swell even more. He could almost taste her pussy in his mouth; feel his cock sliding in and out of her. Her warm, wet pussy was the only thing he could think about at work today. It had been so long since he had seen her and he wanted her so bad. He decided to follow her trail of clothing to her bedroom. The door was closed and he couldn’t wait for the view on the other side of it. He opened the door slowly and quietly so he wouldn‘t startle her. After all, she must have heard the front door open. The excitement in his pants was growing bigger with each passing second. He had expected to see her lying on the bed, vibrator in hand, fucking herself. What he saw was a big surprise.

She was kneeling on the floor, her back to him, her head moving back and forth. When he looked up, he was staring into the face of his best friend. At first, he was angry. She was HIS casual fuck, not Jeff‘s. Watching her suck his best friend’s dick was definitely NOT on his agenda tonight. He knew that if he got angry, she would get angry and then there would be no sex at all tonight. He needed her sex, pined for it all day long; he wouldn’t give that up just because she decided that she couldn’t wait for his hard cock.

He cleared his throat. Startled, Jeff looked up and she turned around. “I’m sorry. Jeff came over to bring the television that he sold me. He told me I could pay him whenever I wanted. When I asked him what he wanted for the television, he said ‘Oh, just your mouth on my cock for a very long time.’ I have been so horny and wet all day thinking about tonight that I agreed. I hope you aren’t mad at me. After all, you could really make my day and join us.” He looked at her with a face that said “are you kidding me?” Then he looked at Jeff. They had known each other since they were kids; did he really want to do this? She continued to give him the look he couldn’t deny. The expression on Jeff’s face said it all. Of course Jeff wanted to do it. It was not like Jeff had to take it in the ass or give it himself, all he had to do was get sucked and fuck her. Why the hell not?

She walked over to Adam and started kissing him. His kiss was so passionate that she knew he wasn’t going to say no. His hands were soon grabbing her hair and pulling her head down towards his own cock. Oh, how she loved having a dick in her mouth. She was getting so wet with anticipation that she could have two in one day! She had only dreamed of having two at once and now it was coming true! She unzipped his pants and his cock sprang out. She proceeded to put her warm mouth around his huge package and was so lost in the pleasure of pleasing him that she almost forgot about Jeff. Fortunately, Jeff did not forget about her. She felt his hands caress her ass as they worked their way down to her juicy cunt. His fingers finally found her wetness and he was pleased that she was so turned on. Jeff lay down, while she straddled his face (she couldn’t wait for his tongue to touch her clit while she continued to suck Adam’s dick). His mouth was so warm between her thighs. He was kissing and licking the inside of her thighs for what felt like eternity. He would come so close to placing his mouth on her clit that she couldn’t stand the kissing any longer. “I want your tongue lapping my clit, Jeff. I want to feel your fingers inside me while I continue to suck Adam’s dick. I am going to scream if you wait any longer to please me.”

With Jeff’s mouth on her and her mouth on Adam, she was a very happy woman. She was so turned on by it all that it was all she could do from cumming the instant Jeff’s tongue touched her pussy. They continued this way for several minutes. “Do you like that, Adam, she asked, “Do you like hearing me moan in response to your friend’s good work? Does that turn you on…seeing another man pleasure me? It makes me so hot knowing that you are watching it.” It was the hottest thing Adam had ever experienced. He didn’t realize that he could get to the point of ejaculation just by watching another man eat her pussy. Adam had had enough of it. He needed to have his cock fill her sweet cunt. He loved fucking her, she liked it hard, she liked it fast and best of all, she liked it anytime, anywhere. Adam pulled her close to him, off of Jeff’s face, and turned her around. Now it was time for Jeff to have another blowjob while Adam fucked her brains out. He pushed her head down towards Jeff as he slid his rod inside her. She screamed with the excitement of Adam’s cock finally being inserted between her legs. This was how she liked it, doggy style. She wanted him to fuck her hard…all the while pulling her hair and smacking her ass. As Adam continued to ram her with his long, hard cock, she continued to suck Jeff’s dick. How exciting is this? She thought. Two cocks in me at once…amazing! Adam pulled out. For a moment she thought he was done and then she felt the head of his cock in her ass. “Oh yeah, give it to me in the ass. I love it when your cock is in my ass. It feels so good.” She loved being fucked in the ass and Adam really enjoyed giving her what she wanted. She loved the feeling of his dick inside her ass and was thoroughly enjoying it. She decided that if she was going to have two cocks at once, they might as well forget about her mouth. Besides, her jaw was hurting after such long blowjobs.

Adam slid out of her ass so she could get on Jeff’s cock more easily. Once she was fully on Jeff’s dick, Adam put his cock back in her ass. “Oh yeah, fuck me good. I love it! Do you both like fucking me at once? Fuck the shit out of me…I want you to make me cum.” The feeling of a cock in her cunt and another one in her ass was complete ecstasy. She had seen women in porn flicks get a DP and it had looked so fucking nice…she now understood what it was all about. She could do this every day. After about ten minutes of sheer bliss, she felt the heat rising inside her body, straight up to her head from her toes. She knew she couldn’t last any longer, she had to cum. She could see they were having a good time (as was she), but she needed to cum and right now it was all about her. When she finally decided to give into her orgasm, she started shaking uncontrollably. “Oh, GOD!!! I, oh, yeah, oh, god…I,” she continued to scream and moan. She felt like her pussy was on fire and had never experienced an orgasm like this ever before. After her mind blowing orgasm, Adam decided that it was time for him to taste her incredibly wet pussy. Plus, he knew she was still turned on and could have yet another orgasm. Nothing made him happier than to please her.

How he loved the taste of her in his mouth. He liked going down on her just as much as she liked going down on him. He sucked her clit tenderly and fingered her pussy hard. It was an amazing combination and she felt the heat rise in her again. His tongue felt so good when he stuck it inside her. She had enjoyed having been eaten out by Jeff (what women doesn‘t like a man going down on her?), but knew she was going to cum while Adam was doing it. He was so good. He continued for several minutes and she couldn’t hold out any longer. “You’re going to make me cum. Make me cum. Yeah, lick it. Oh, yeah, fuck me with your fingers…I love your tongue licking my wet snatch. I, oh, oh, I, you’re going to make me SCREAM!!!” Then she came once again and knew that she needed to relive tonight’s events again real soon.

She thanked Jeff for the television (and his generosity in the bedroom) and they said goodnight. As Adam was leaving she whispered, “Next time, YOU bring a friend and it better be a woman. I just had one fantasy fulfilled tonight, I would like another one fulfilled real soon. I have always wanted to see what it is like having a woman go down on me. You also know how I get off by watching porn, so watching you fuck another woman would make me so incredibly hot! Just a thought for next time…” Adam was in such a state of shock he turned around and walked away. As he walked away, he could feel himself getting hard thinking about another woman eating Kailey’s pussy. He would do whatever it took to find some hot chick for next time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Best Friend Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds