• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 12

Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 12

12

I'd like to say that Vanessa and I quickly showered and promptly made our way to our appointment at the health spa, but it would be a lie. Me and her, together in a hot shower, that usually leads to some sort of sexual hijinks. This time was no exception. Somehow the big black rubber cock joined us in the shower and we each took a turn getting fucked by it.

We were more than a half an hour late to the spa. Luckily Vanessa was a very good customer. She had sent them a lot of business in the past. She was always rewarding the dancers in her club with free trips to the spa.

The spa was a professional run medical health spa. We got the full treatment, massages, facials, body treatments, waxing, and manicures/pedicures. The only strange thing to happen was Vanessa insisting that I get French tips on my nails. We left four hours later feeling and looking great, if I may say so myself.

We went back to the hotel and decided to dress in our finest clothes, our finest slut clothes that is, and hit a local happy hour. Vanessa wore a purple, tight fitted, strapless, ruched mini dress and matching five inch high heels with ankle straps. I wore a short red halter mini dress with a plunging neck line. I also put on my sexist red strappy high heel ankle wrap sandals. Neither of us wore any undergarments, Vanessa loves going naked under her clothes as much as me. We put on some of our sluttiest jewelry, hoop earrings, wrist and ankle bracelets, and of course our wedding and diamond engagement rings.

We walked around the corner from our hotel to nearby bar/restaurant. We got an outside table and ordered a round of drinks. We weren't there five minutes, when Vanessa let me know that two handsome young men, who were sitting behind me were checking us out. I sat back and watched Vanessa go to work, long distance flirting with them. She's an expert at using seductive eye contact, coy smiles and other flirty actions to land any man she wants.

It didn't take long for one of them to come over to us. I finally got a look at him. Vanessa was right he was very fit, handsome and appeared very confident, just what I like in a man. He was a light skinned black guy. He was about twenty five years old, 5'10" with a well -toned muscular build. He had short black hair and piercing blue eyes.

"Hello, I was wondering if you ladies would like to join my friend and me for a drink," He asked.

"What do you say Brandi, do you want to go over and join them?" Vanessa asked me after giving him a mischievous smile.

I turned around to check out the other guy. He was white and looked to be about the same age, size and build as his partner. He also was very handsome. He had short blond hair and brown eyes.

"Sure," I answered.

"Ok," Vanessa answered. "But I got a question, how did you decide who was coming over to ask us," she asked our new friend.

"It was easy, I'm the lead. My friend is the wingman," he said with a smile.

"I figured that was it," Vanessa said with a laugh. "What are you, Navy pilots?" She asked

.

"Good guess, my name's Devon," He said as he held out his hand.

I looked at the two of them with a confused look on my face. I couldn't guess how Vanessa knew that they were pilots or in the Navy. Vanessa laughed and shook her head. "You've been away from San Diego for too long Brandi. Remember, it's a military town, lots of Navy and Marines. Lead, wingman, it's all pilot talk."

"I'm Vanessa, she's Brandi," Vanessa added.

Vanessa and I got up and walked over to their table. Our new friend, Devon introduced his friend who stood up as we approached.

"Brandi, Vanessa, this is my wingman Gator. Gator say hello to Brandi and Vanessa," Devon said.

"Hello ladies, nice to meet you. Have a seat," Gator said as he held out a chair for Vanessa. Devon pulled out a chair for me.

We all sat down and Devon ordered another round of drinks. We talked, flirted and traded double entendres for a while. We found out that Devon and Gator were Navy fighter pilots assigned to an aircraft carrier. We also found out that Gator's real named was Josh and Gator was his call sign, the nickname pilots give each other. Devon's call sign was Demon. They were leaving on a six month cruise the next day and were out for a last night of fun. Like Cinderella they had to be back at the base by midnight. Vanessa and I told Devon and Josh a little about ourselves and that we were also out looking for fun. When we told them that we used to work as dancers at a strip club they begged us for a private show. How could we refuse doing our patriotic duty to entertain the troops?

Our hotel was close by, so we headed back to it for the show. One thing about fighter pilots, they are very confident and very aggressive. The doors to the elevator had barely closed when Josh grabbed Vanessa and Devon grabbed me. They began making out with us right away. They were quick to get their hands roaming all over our bodies. I'm sure they were surprised when they realized that neither Vanessa nor I were wearing a bra or panties.

When the elevator reached our floor, I broke my embrace with Devon. He already had my dress pulled up, exposing my naked ass. I turned and saw that Josh had Vanessa's top pulled down and he was caressing her tits.

We hurried to our suite. Once inside I told the guys to make themselves a drink and get comfortable on the couch. Vanessa went over to the entertainment center and found us some music. Then we went into the bedroom to change into outfits better suited for a strip show.

Since neither Vanessa nor I had any of the clothes from our stripper days with us we made do with a few items from our current wardrobe. Vanessa made a micro mini skirt by folding the top panel of a mini skirt down several times. She put on a thong and one of my bras. Even though she is petite, her chest is bigger than mine and the bra barely contained her beautiful tits. I put on a red mesh baby doll top with a matching thong. The top I was wearing was tied closed by two ribbons, one up over my breasts and the other across my stomach. We waited until the start of the next song before we made our appearance.

Vanessa and I danced our way from the bedroom to in front of the couch. Vanessa wound up in front of Josh and I was in front of Devon. We had worked together so many times in the past that we easily fell into a familiar routine. Devon and Josh hooted and cheered as we moved close and shook our tits and asses in their faces. We rubbed our bodies against each other as we danced away from them, switching back and forth between our new friends. I danced behind Vanessa and wrapped my arms around her chest. She unsnapped her bra and let it fall to the ground as my hands covered her tits. We moved together as I slowly uncovered her breasts. I slid my hands down her body to her hips and slipped my fingers in the waist of her mini skirt. Vanessa turned around and I slowly slid her mini skirt down. Now all she was wearing was a tiny string thong and her heels. The guys went crazy clapping and cheering.

Then it was Vanessa's turn to strip me. We turned so that I faced Devon and Josh and she was facing of me. She squatted down and used her teeth to pull the bottom ribbon holding my top opened. Then she kissed and licked my belly as she moved up to the top ribbon. Vanessa took her time, kissing and caressing my body before she pulled the top ribbon open with her teeth. She slid the baby doll off my shoulders and it fell to the ground. She stood in front of me, blocking the guys' view of my body as she kissed and licked my nipples. When she stepped aside and revealed my naked breasts, my nipples had grown into glistening hard pointy nubs. I could feel my pussy start to get hot and moist. Devon and Josh broke out in another round of cheers.

Vanessa and I continued dancing. We embraced and ground our naked bodies together. When I slipped one of my legs between Vanessa's legs and rubbed it against her, I could fell the warm dampness emanating from her pussy. I guess she was as excited as me. We moved back close to the guys and shook our asses and naked tits in their faces. Judging by the growing bulges in their pants, Devon and Josh appeared to be as turned on as me and Vanessa.

"How about a lap dance?" Devon asked as he slipped a dollar bill into the string of my thong.

"Yeah, does this place have a VIP room?" Josh added jokingly as he slipped a tip into Vanessa's thong.

"Sure, but it'll cost you twenty bucks," I said with a smile.

"What do we get for it?" Devon asked.

"Normally it three songs, but for our boys in the Navy, you get four songs... and you can only touch bare skin," Vanessa replied.

"Fuck yeah!" they both exclaimed as they quickly produced two twenty dollar bills.

Vanessa and I danced close to them, took their money and slipped it into the strings of our thongs. Then we pushed their legs apart so we could dance between them. I was in front of Devon and Vanessa was in front of Josh.

I started by standing between his knees; slowly swaying my hips from side to side in time to the music. I took my hands and slowly started to rub my boobs, pinching and pulling on my hard nipples. Soon the hard nubs were sticking out about a half an inch. I slowly rubbed my hands down my abs to my hips. I turned around, bent forward with my butt sticking out and rubbed my hands along my hips and ass. Devon reached out and stroked his hands up and down the sides of my hips. I turned back around to face him. I put my hands on his knees and leaned my chest into his face. My tits were inches from his mouth. Each time he tried to move his mouth closer I teased him by backing away. Back and forth we went until finally I climbed up and knelt on his thighs. My breasts pressed into his face and he took a nipple in his mouth. I moaned in pleasure as he used his tongue, lips and teeth to delightfully torture the hard nub. Devon reached around me, grabbed my ass and pulled me tight against his hard muscular body. I was pleased when I felt a large hard cock press against my leg. I knew I would to do my patriotic duty and fuck Devon's brains out before he left on his cruise.

I looked over at Vanessa and Josh. She was standing with her back to him, bent over at the waist and sliding her hands down the backs of her legs. Josh was sitting up on the couch rubbing his hands all over her ass as he leaned forward and kissed her lovely tush. I knew Vanessa would also do her patriotic duty.

When Devon went to switch to my other tit, I pulled away from him and turned around. I sat back on his lap crushing his large hard cock between my ass cheeks. I ground myself back against him drawing a deep throaty groan from him. Devon reached up and caressed my breasts. He pinched and pulled on my nipples as he kissed my neck sending jolts of pleasure cascading throughout my body. I leaned my head on his shoulder and tilted it back. Devon turned his head toward me and kissed my lips. I slipped a hand down to my crotch and pulled the small patch of my thong away from my pussy. It was wet with my juices. I used my other hand to pull one his hands down to my crotch. Devon uttered a gasp of surprise as he slid his fingers across my wet naked pussy.

I groaned as his fingers parted my wet pussy lips and he worked one, then a second finger inside of me. I continued grinding my naked body against him as he worked his fingers in and out of my pussy. He rubbed his thumb back and forth across my clit sending more jolts of pleasure firing throughout my body. I cried out groaning and panting, rolling my hips and working my pussy against his hand, adding to my building excitement. Devon plunged his fingers deeper into my pussy and I almost came. I started fucking his fingers, moving my hips back and forth, trying to get his long thick fingers to fill me up. I was on the verge of a tremendous orgasm. Devon moved his hand and slipped a third finger into my pussy filling me even more. He laid his palm on my clit and rubbed his hand in a circle. I felt myself bracing for a powerful orgasm. My body tensed up and I cried out that I was cumming as multiple contractions wracked my pussy.

Devon held me tightly as my orgasm passed and my breathing returned to normal. I turned my body slightly and give Devon a passionate tongue filled kiss. I broke the kiss, slid off of him, and turned to face him on my knees.

"Hey that was only three songs, you still owe me one," Devon said with a laugh.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm not done yet," I said as I unbuckled his belt and opened his pants.

I reached into his pants and pulled out his cock. It was long and fat, just like I love them. Also he was uncircumcised, it doesn't matter to me if a guy is cut or not but I do kinda love covering and uncovering the head. I ran up hand up and down his length a couple of times and he grew to his full length about eight or nine inches. I let go of his cock and grabbed his pants. Devon lifted his hips as I pulled his pants off his legs. Then I told him to take off his shirt as I pulled off his shoes and socks.

Once he was naked I stood up and began dancing again. I seductively slid my thong down and off my body. I faced away from Devon and backed up to him. He reached up and held my hips as I rested my hands on his knees. Slowly I lowered my naked butt into his lap once again trapping his cock between the cheeks of my ass. I worked my ass around, grinding his hard cock up and down and side to side. Devon lifted me up and his cock slid up and between my legs. When I sat back down his rock hard cock was standing up between my legs. I grabbed his cock and rubbed it against my wet pussy. His hard hot cock sent shivers of pleasure through my pussy.

I glanced over at Vanessa and Josh. Both of them were naked and Vanessa was kneeling between Josh's legs. Her head was buried in his lap. I could tell from his moans and the look on his face that she was sucking his cock and doing her usual excellent job at that.

I got up off Devon and fell to my knees between his legs. I reached a hand between my legs and rubbed it across my pussy. It came away wet with my juices. I grabbed hold of his cock and slowly slid my hand up and down his length. Each time I slid my hand down the head of his cock appeared.

"So Demon, want me to suck your... joystick?" I jokingly asked.

"Oh yeah baby, be careful it might fire off a rocket," Devon said with a laugh.

"I'd love to see it go off," I replied.

I slid my hand down his cock and pulled the foreskin off the head. I leaned forward and flicked my tongue around the head of his cock. One thing I like about guys with an uncut cock is that the frenulum, the area on the underside of their cock just below the head is super sensitive. I've made men cum just by flicking my tongue back and forth on that sensitive area. I didn't want Devon to cum right away so I made sure to vary my techniques by kissing and licking other areas of his cock. I began focusing on top of his penis, prodding the tip of my tongue in and out of the opening. Devon's cock started to leak precum so I simply lapped up the tasty morsels. His balls got equal attention. I continued stroking the length of his cock as I kissed and sucked his balls. I wanted this to be a blowjob he would dream about on his six month deployment.

I knew Devon was close to cumming; his moaning and heavy breathing gave him away. I glanced over at Vanessa and Josh. From his grunts and the look of ecstasy on his face I knew he unloading a load of cum into Vanessa's mouth. I moved my mouth back up to Devon's cock. I held the base and swallowed about half of it in one motion. I worked my head up and down on his cock with my tongue sliding along the bottom of that hard shaft. Every time I pulled Devon's cock out of my mouth, my tongue glided along the underside of his big tool. He didn't last too long after that. He grabbed my head and held me with about half his cock buried in my mouth. He cried out that he was cumming and fired off a massive stream of cum into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could but couldn't stop a little from leaking out of the side of my mouth.

When Devon stopped cumming I pulled my mouth off his cock. I licked up any cum that had spilled on his cock and balls and looked over at Vanessa and Josh. They had moved off the couch to the love seat. Vanessa was lying on her back across the loveseat. The throw pillows were under her shoulders and her head was hanging off one of the arms. Josh was bent over straddling her head, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. His cock was long, even longer than Devon's but thin. Vanessa has had a lot of practice deep throating long cocks but even she couldn't fit the whole thing in her throat. He was easily twelve inches. His balls kept bouncing back and forth, slapping against her forehead on each thrust of his hips. He also had a hand in her crotch playing with her pussy.

I got up off my knees and moved over by them. I leaned over the other arm of the loveseat and put my face in Vanessa's crotch. Josh moved his hand away and I dove in, mouth first, right into her pussy. Josh pulled his cock out of Vanessa's mouth; it was covered with her spit. He moved around behind me and rubbed his cock head up and down through lips of my pussy. Then he lined it up with opening of my pussy and slipped about half of it inside me. He held onto my hips and began sliding his cock back and forth in my pussy, driving it deeper and deeper on each stroke.

"Hey flyboy, get that big black cock over here. I need to get it hard so you can fuck my pussy." Vanessa ordered Devon.

Devon may have been used to taking orders but he still had that flyers cockiness. I looked up from licking Vanessa's pussy and saw him jumped up off the couch. He came over to us but he stood with his cock about a foot away from Vanessa's mouth. Over and over he leaned in and rubbed his cock all over her face. Vanessa tried to grab him and pull him close but he was too quick. It took a few tries but Vanessa learned that she could catch more cocks with honey than vinegar.

"Devon, can you please can move your cock closer to me so that I can suck it and get it hard. After it gets hard, maybe you'd like to use it to fuck me. I could really use a hard cock in my pussy," Vanessa asked sweetly.

"Why sure ma'am, a navy officer is always willing to help a woman in need," Devon replied with a laugh.

Devon moved close and slowly feed his cock into Vanessa's mouth. He also leaned forward and caressed her breasts. I could tell because her moans from my licking her pussy were muffled by Devon's cock. Her moans increased in intensity when Devon leaned forward even further and began kissing and sucking her nipples.

While all this was happening Josh was still fucking me from behind. Now he was driving the full length of his cock into me on each stroke. He had reached his hand between me and the arm of the loveseat and was rubbing it on my clit. The combinations of pleasures had me close to an orgasm. Several more strong powerful thrusts sent me over the edge. I cried out in agony and pleasure as my body quivered and shook. Josh held on to me as my whole body tensed up and I rose up on my tippy toes, panting and moaning.

Once my orgasm passed and my breathing returned to normal, I realized that Josh hadn't cum. His cock was still hard, still in me and he was still sliding it in and out of my pussy. I returned my attention to Vanessa's pussy. She was still moaning around Devon's cock as he slid it back and forth in her mouth. I slipped a couple of fingers in her pussy and located her g-spot. My fingers had been her pussy enough times that it was like they were on auto-pilot. Vanessa knew me enough to know what I was going to do next. She pushed Devon away as I flicked my tongue across her clit, which set her off. She grabbed my head and held it against her pussy. I continued flicking her clit, driving her wild with orgasmic frenzy. She wrapped her legs around my head as her body shuddered and shook. She cried out, gasping and groaning as she came.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 301 milliseconds