• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Few Wild Months 02

A Few Wild Months 02

If you have read our previous stories you will know we are experienced swingers having involved others in our sex life for around 20 years. We swing as a couple meeting other couples and singles at a couple of clubs in the Midlands and have made many good friends. We have also met some of these friends at hotels, our home and parties and get a much from swinging now as we ever did. My husband Gary always encourages me to be a hotwife assuring me that he is so happy to see me enjoying myself with other men.

I was feeling a bit down as we drove to our friends wedding reception. I was looking forward to the night out and enjoying being dressed up for the evening but I knew my husband Gary was only home for a week before his job took him away again.

"It's a shame you are off again soon Gary, only coming home for a week and then away again for weeks. It would be nice to have a bit of fun club before you went back to Berlin."

"Well let's enjoy tonight. We have next weekend too, maybe we can get together with Kim and Stuart or maybe go to a club? Remember I am very happy with the fun we have had and you know I always approve of you having some fun even when I am not around."

I smiled and rested my hand on Gary's leg, I still sometimes need his reassurances that he is okay with our lifestyle and particularly the things I get up to when he is working away.

"I know that we won't know many people there but the spa resort we are going to is lovely so I am sure we will have a good evening." Gary said.

As Gary drove into the Vale Spa Resorts drive we both looked at the magnificent Georgian Mansion and smiled.

"Nice place for a wedding," I said.

"Golf course, spa resort, weddings, hotel, they do the lot here. Very posh! I bet today is costing them a fortune."

"I'm glad we both made an effort too."

I looked at Gary who looked very smart in simple black trousers, white shirt and black jacket. I was wearing the traditional little black dress with some sexy underwear that I knew my husband would enjoy later.

We parked, saw the bride and groom and circulated and enjoyed a few drinks although Gary kept to the soft drinks as he was driving. Although we didn't really know anybody other than the happy couple we enjoyed the lively atmosphere and soon made some new friends. The disco was excellent and I really enjoyed dancing with the friends we had made.

"I have had enough dancing honey, I am going to get a drink and have a little look around this place." Gary said before heading to the bar.

I stayed dancing with the girls but noticed Gary go to the bar and then the barman pointing him to go along the corridor. I'd already had a few drinks and was thoroughly enjoying myself so wasn't bothered about Gary going wandering. It was getting quite late now and I drifted to the edge of the dance-floor as the girls danced a slower number with their partners. Then a nice looking guy with short cropped black hair walked towards me. I looked carefully at him and thought he did look a little familiar but I couldn't place him. He stopped just in front of me and blatantly eyed me up, looking up and down at me and mentally undressing me. He stared at my cleavage and smiled as he did so. I felt embarrassed but a bit turned on by the way he so blatantly ogled me.

"Hello lovely. Can I have this dance?" He said giving me a cheeky grin.

I reached out and held his outstretched hand and then moved in closer to him as he pulled me to the centre of the dance floor. As we danced he gradually put his arms tighter around me pulling me against him.

"I saw you and your husband earlier and recognise you two."

"Do you, I am a friend of Sharon the bride? I used to work with her. Is that how we have met?"

"No it's not that. I know you from the swingers club in Birmingham. I have seen you with your husband and with that young black guy."

I froze at his words as Gary and I try so hard to keep our swinging lifestyle discrete and I was stunned into silence for a moment at what he had said!

"I'm sorry but I think you have got the wrong person." I stuttered.

"No love I know it's you. I have seen you and your husband swap with the couple with the blonde wife and huge tits. Also I remember you being there with them but without your husband, then you went off a young black guy and his mate and they spit-roasted you in the room with the round bed."

I felt my face colour up as he had described exactly a couple of evenings at the club about a year ago. He put his hand into the small of my back and pulled me tight against him and I felt his groin rub up against me.

"If you are staying here tonight are you up for some fun?"

I felt really uncomfortable at that moment and pushed him away, "Sorry. You are confusing me with someone else."

"Ok babe, not a problem." He said walking away but looking at me knowingly.

I moved into the centre of the dance floor and mingled in with the other couples and composed my thoughts. After another song I decided to find my husband and headed off towards the bar. I saw Gary at the bar but couldn't believe he was chatting to the guy who came onto me on the dance floor.

I took a deep breath and walked across to them and couldn't help but laugh.

"Jayne, this is Steve. I think you met a few minutes ago." Gary said grinning

"I knew I was right! Hello Jayne, come and have a drink with us." Steve said pulling up a stool for me.

I looked at Gary and he raised an eyebrow. "I have had a long chat with Steve."

"Come on Jayne I have got you a drink. I would love to chat with you two but it's a bit loud here though let's go into the lounge," Steve continued smiling at me.

We followed him into a beautiful formal lounge furnished with plush sofas, expensive looking pictures on the wall and inlaid wooden tables with vases on containing fresh flowers. As it was late the room was empty and I sat down on a sofa next to my husband. As I sat I sank down into the deep upholstery the hem on my dress rode up my legs showing the lacy tops of my hold-up stockings. I tried to push the hem down but to no avail as my dress was too short. I compromised by folding my hands in my lap and looked up at Steve. He just stared at my legs and I realised I was now looking at his groin for a sign of a hard-on!

"I don't suppose you two have been talking about me while I was dancing?" From the looks on their faces I knew I they had been!

"Guilty as charged but it was all very nice things." Steve answered. "Ok to sit here?"

Before I could answer he sat down close next to me so I sandwiched between him and my husband.

"So what exactly have you been telling Steve about me?"

I turned and looked at my husband and I felt Steve's hand rest against my hip.

"He has seen us at the club a couple of times and I told him about what we get up to and he's a really nice guy and a definite fan of yours darling." Gary said subtly nodding his head and giving me a wink.

I turned to Steve and uncrossed my legs and then crossed them the other way, his eyes watching every movement that I made. I took his hand from my hip and put it on to my thigh knowing my husband had given me the go ahead for some fun. I just didn't know what we could do here though.

"I would have loved to have got to know you at the club Jayne but never got the chance as you were always too busy. Great to meet you here though, you are a very sexy lady."

As he spoke Steve's fingers slowly stroked up my thigh and rested on the lacy elastic top. He paused and looked at me for a reaction then continued to let his fingers wander higher along my white thigh until I felt his fingers brush across the crotch of my knickers.

"Are you sure you're ok Jayne? It's entirely up to you honey but why don't you give him a little treat." Gary whispered quietly.

I took a deep breath and reached forward for my glass and Steve's hand moved away and down onto my knee. Making my mind up I gulped my drink down and sat upright on the sofa, "Why don't we go for a wander. I would love a look around this place."

We all three stood together and as I moved across to hold onto my husbands arm I brushed my hand against the bulge in Tony's trousers and muttered, "Come on you."

We walked from the lounge and down a corridor into one of the wings of the hotel and I glanced back at Steve following closely behind and saw him ogling my bum.

"What have you got in mind Gary?" I whispered.

"Somewhere quiet and give him a blowjob."

We turned down another corridor and into a small lobby area leading to the fire escape and I noticed the door to a storage room was slightly open. I nudged it open and as I walked inside saw shelves stacked with clean linen and cleaning equipment. I stopped and turned and looked at Steve then slowly lifted up the hem of my dress up to my waist.

"You like? Come here Steve," I said wiggling my finger to him.

Steve looked hesitant so I held a hand out to him and pulled him inside before I looked across to my husband. "Keep a look out Gary please."

Gary walked inside with us and stood just inside the very small room with the door slightly ajar. Steve gripped my bum pulling me close against his chest and we kissed again, open mouthed kisses, our tongues searching our mouths as we kissed passionately and I reached between his legs and stroked his cock. We parted lips for a moment and Steve ran his hands over my tits and pussy.

"I so want to fuck you Jayne."

"I know but not today Steve," I said guiding him round so he was leaning back against the wall. I looked up into his eyes, "I am going to suck you off though."

"Fucking hell," he murmured and he kissed the top of my head as I knelt down in front of him. I had already felt a sizeable hard-on and I carefully unzipped his trousers and reached inside. I was relieved he was wearing boxer shorts and undid the three buttons and eased his very nice hard thick out.

"You can watch but keep a look out too," I said looking across to my husband who was rubbing his cock through his trousers as he watched me on my knees.

"I am enjoying the view!"

I knelt before Steve and I heard him groan as I rubbed his cock and moved my head closer his cock brushing my lips. I opened my mouth wide and took him in my mouth. He gasped and stroked my hair as I swirled my tongue over his cock head and began to work my lips up and down his cock, my hand wanking him quickly.

"Look up at me," he moaned.

I opened my eyes and looked up and as our eyes met I took my mouth off his cock.

"Be quick Steve. Just relax and cum in my mouth."

He groaned again as I sunk my lips back down again and I concentrated on making him cum as quickly as possible. He thrust his hips forward and his hand gripped the back of my head and he fucked my face. I closed my eyes, Steve was groaning more and I felt his legs twitch and prepared myself to take his hot spunk in my mouth. Suddenly he tensed and then his cock spurted hot salty thick spunk in my mouth.

"Oh fucking hell you dirty bitch!" he said quietly through gritted teeth.

I don't always swallow but knew it was the only option now. His cum didn't so much spurt, as it poured into my mouth. About six large streams rolled down my tongue to nearly fill my mouth up with semen.

"You fucking love sucking cock don't you Jayne?" he panted.

I looked up at him and with a smile swallowed it all down, my mouth sticky as I reopened it to show him my good work.

I stood up and adjusted my stockings and straightened my dress then looked at Steve and Gary's smiling faces as though nothing had happened, "Okay. I'm ready to go home now."

I noticed Steve frantically scribbling something down on a piece of paper, "Jayne have my mobile number and e-mail address. Please get in touch I would love to see you again."

He pressed his details into my hand then he kissed me gently for the last time. I held my husbands hand and followed Gary down the corridor and towards reception. It was late now and we didn't see anybody as we walked out the front door and got back into our car.

"Have you enjoyed yourself Jayne?" Gary asked.

"Lovely thanks!" I replied with a genuine smile. "I wasn't expecting to get up to anything like that. It was a nice finish to the evening. Are you ok?"

"You were brilliant as always Jayne. I am so very proud of you and you have made me so horny."

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately even though he had just seen me suck off Steve and have my mouth filled with his cum just a few minutes before. It was an erotic moment for me kissing my husband so soon after having another mans cock in my mouth and with the taste of his spunk still on my tongue.

"Come on let's get home I know what I want." Gary said.

That night we made love frantically as soon as we got home, not even making it upstairs instead fucking like teenagers on the settee in the lounge. Yet again my husband proving what a pervert he was getting so much enjoyment from my hotwife behaviour. We just need to make the most of our time together before he is off again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Few Wild Months 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds