• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Gangbang for White Stripper

Black Gangbang for White Stripper

Vixen is a dancer in a strip club in town. Tonight is a normal night at work for her, although the joint is a little quiet as she is about to take the stage for her dance. The only party in is five black guys hanging out by the front of the stage. However they have a few bottles of champagne open and are throwing money around, so she considers that it might be a good night for her.

Vixen takes to the stage to perform her striptease. The five guys get very excited by her performance. Causing more of a fuss over her than the previous dancers who have been up. They are all waving bills at her and she strides over to collect them. Tucking them into her garter as she goes.

"What a sexy piece of white ass you are, girl! What to join us in a VIP room?"

Still naked but for her garter, Vixen leads them all off into a private room. It is a square room with seating all around three of the sides. They all follow her inside and sit themselves down as she draws the curtain over the door. Vixen stands in the centre of the room and begins to dance for them.

She turns and gyrates for their pleasure. Flicking her long dark hair and displaying her slender white body. Facing away from them, she spreads her legs into a wide stance and bends at the waist until her left hand touches the floor. With her right hand she strokes up her calf and over the back of her toned thigh. She smacks her right buttock and gyrates her hips, bending her knees to show off her pretty pink pussy.

She stands up slowly and spins rounds to face them. Her eyes follow her hands as she runs them up from her hips, following the curves of her narrow waist and up to her firm breasts. As she squeezes them together, she looks up to see each of the guys has pulled their dick over the top of their pants.

Vixen gasps at the sight of these five massive cocks all stiff from her teasing dances and pointing straight at her.

"Please guys," Vixen protests. "Put those things away. I'm not allowed to touch..."

Leroy stands up and walks a couple of paces forward. He stands two feet in front from Vixen, the tip of his rock hard black dick reaching out to her, half way between them.

"Why don't you stop worrying about what you think you ain't allowed to do," he begins "and start thinking about what I know you want to do?" As her pulse begins to race, he adds "Besides, you know we'll make it worth your while. In more ways than one."

Vixen knows what she wants to do and slowly drops to her knees. Leroy smiles as she takes him into her mouth and begins to blow him. With this, the other four guys all stand up and walk to her. Thrusting their big black dicks at her face. Overwhelmed, Vixen moves from one to the other with her hands and mouth. Urgently trying to attend to each of them.

Marcus pulls away from the group and quickly undresses. He moves over to the seat and sits himself down. He calls to her and she crawls over to him on all fours and licks at his cock. She sucks him for a while, then climbs up onto his lap and straddles him, easing his fat cock into her pussy.

The rest of the guys also get undressed as she rides him. As the first to remove his clothes, Wes climbs up onto the seating next to Vixen. His cock is very long and he stoops slightly so she can suck on it.

To the other side of her, Julius grabs her wrist and climbs up onto the seating. His dick is simply monstrous. It is at least as long as Wes's, but much thicker and stronger. He places her hand on his cock and she begins to stroke it.

Marcus starts to thrust faster and deeper into her as she changes to stroking Wes and blowing Julius. She can barely get her mouth past the head of his thick cock, but as she feels her pussy getting wetter and wetter, she knows she wants it inside her.

Julius pulls his dick out of her mouth and sits down next to her. Vixen climbs off Marcus and straight on to Julius. She eases herself slowly down onto his huge manhood as Marcus stands up on the seat. Vixen has never been with a guy as big as Julius before. She takes some time to adjust herself to the size of his cock as she slides herself slowly, progressively deeper.

Marcus bunches her hair into a pony tail behind her head and uses it to steer her mouth onto his dick. To the other side of her, Anton gets up onto the seat. She turns and sucks his cock as she grabs hold of Marcus's dick.

Vixen bucks up and down on Julius's big, black cock as Leroy approaches her from behind and puts his hands on her hips. He wraps his fingers around her and lifts her up on to her knees. Pulling her off Julius's cock, Leroy pushes his dick into the space vacated by Julius and fucks her pussy frantically from behind.

Slamming his hips forcefully against her, he pounds away before letting go of her. Vixen squirms back down onto Julius and rides him. Again Leroy pulls her up by her hips to take his turn with her. He fucks her hard again before letting her return to Julius. They continue to share her pussy as she switches between sucking Anton and Marcus.

Leroy lets her go again and she slides herself back down onto Julius. She feels Leroy's hands straight back on her, but this time he doesn't lift her. He pushes her right down so Julius's dick is all the way inside her and he holds her still. Vixen's eyes roll back with pleasure.

She feels Leroy holding her ass cheeks apart as the tip of his dick pushes against her anus. His dick is sopping from Vixen's pussy and, despite its size, slips into her ass without difficulty.

Skewered by these two muscular, well hung black men, Vixen struggles to try and concentrate on sucking the two black dicks being waved in her face. Soon she can no longer control herself and can only half stifle a scream as she orgasms hard. Breathing heavily, she tries to return to her senses. Leroy and Julius slacken the pace to allow her to regain her composure.

Marcus jumps down from the seat and Leroy withdraws from her ass. Marcus moves round to take his place and pushes himself into her. Leroy jumps onto the seating as Vixen, her pussy and ass each filled by a big black cock, sucks on Anton's thick member.

She turns her head to Leroy and reaches for his dick. He swerves his hips out of the way and her hand misses him, coming to rest on the back of the seat instead. She opens her mouth and wraps her lips around the tip of his cock. Looking up at him with her large, pretty eyes, she takes him deep into her mouth.

Vixen bobs her head up and down as she blows his stiff cock. Her hips moving to the same rhythm as she grinds herself over Julius's dick. Her left hand moves absent mindedly along Anton's cock as Marcus thrusts himself into her ass.

Wes moves over to them and shoves Marcus out of the way. Eager to take his turn at fucking Vixen's tight, white ass. At the same time, Anton pushes her hand off him and climbs down to wait his turn. Marcus climbs up next to Vixen and, dutifully, she turns to suck his cock.

Vixen switches her attentions between Leroy and Marcus. Giving each of them the chance to fuck her pretty mouth as Julius and Wes fuck her. Leroy climbs down as Wes withdraws and takes his place inside Vixen's mouth.

Anton, boasting the widest girth of all of them, eases himself slowly into Vixen's ass hole. Stuffed to the brim, Vixen feels another orgasm building. It crashes over her and she collapses, exhausted from the intensity of her pleasure, down onto Julius's broad chest.

Anton pulls out of her and Julius wraps his strong arms around her. Standing up, he lifts her and she clings onto him as gravity slides her further down onto Julius's huge dick. Still inside her, he lays her down on the floor and pushes her legs up to her chest.

Anton kneels next to her head and she licks as his cock as Julius grabs her ankles and lifts them up. "Time to get me some of that sexy white ass," he declares as he pounds into her pussy.

Letting her legs fall over his arms, he grabs her hips and lifts them so she is resting on the back of her shoulders with her ass in the air. Vixen puts her hands at the back of her hips and props herself on her elbows as Julius pulls out of her pussy and guides his cock down into her ass.

Julius fucks her ass as more cocks crowd around Vixen's face. Pinned by Julius, she can do no more than turn her head slightly to flick her tounge at them.

Julius pulls out and bumps down onto the seating. Vixen nimbly rolls herself down onto her back and up into a sitting position. Getting onto all fours between Julius's strong thighs, she sucks his cock as Wes gets into position behind her.

He pushes his dick into her ass and fucks her frantically for a few minutes. After which he moves round as Julius stands up and Wes takes his place on the seat. Vixen sucks his long black cock as Anton pushes into her ass hole.

After a while Vixen begins to struggle with his girth, so she pulls herself off him and turns round to keep him busy with her mouth. Leroy moves in to fuck her now gaping ass hole.

Marcus soon demands his turn and Leroy moves round to thrust his cock towards Vixen's face. She blows him as Marcus pounds away urgently at her ass. He pulls out and moves straight back into her pussy. Vixen is shocked as she unexpectedly feels him cumming inside her. His dick twitches and his movements become jerky as he fills her pussy up with his sperm.

Exhausted, Marcus pulls out and goes to sit down. Julius moves in behind Vixen and pushes his enormous black cock into her ass. He fucks her long and deeply as Vixen rubs at her pussy. As she orgasms again, Julius pulls out and pushes into her pussy. Vixen gasps as her orgasm intensifies as his huge dick shoots its cum into her.

Julius pulls out and goes to pick up his clothes. Wes sits down to the side of Vixen and calls her to him. She pushes two fingers into her pussy, then holds them in front of her face. They are wet from her pussy and sticky with spunk. She puts them into her mouth and licks them clean.

She stands with her back to Wes and bends at the waist as she did during her dance earlier. Wes spanks her ass, then grabs her hips and pulls her towards him. He guides her down onto his cock and she sits on his lap, putting her feet on the seat and moving her knees up either side of her.

Displaying her pretty pussy, empty but for the sperm of these two black strangers, she sways her hips; working Wes's dick further into her ass.

"So who else is man enough to cum inside me?" Vixen asks with a coquettish smile.

Leroy steps up and enters her. Anton gets onto the seat next to her and she sucks him. All of her holes are filled with cock as she is triple penetrated by the last three big black men standing.

Anton gets down and Leroy moves up and pushes himself into Vixen's mouth. Anton pushes into her pussy and fucks her frantically until he cums inside her too.

As Anton withdraws, Vixen rolls off Wes and stands up. She gets down on all fours in front of him and sucks his cock as Leroy moves round to take her ass. He fucks her hard and fast, then switches to her pussy to empty his spunk into her too.

Wes stands up as Leroy moves away. He puts one hand on Vixen's ass and another on her head and gently pushes her down into a prone position on the floor. Spreading her legs he looms over her and pounds her ass as deeply as he can. Before long he gets off her and rolls her onto her back. Hooking her legs over his shoulders he thrusts into her pussy and finishes deep inside her.

Vixen is exhausted as she lies on her back, sprawled on the floor and filled with cum. Fully satisfied, she stays there blissfully contented as she watches the guys finish dressing. One by one they file silently past her and out. Each reaching into their pocket to throw a fistful of dollars down on top of her naked body before they leave.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Gangbang for White Stripper

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 288 milliseconds