• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hannah and Her Sisters and Me

Hannah and Her Sisters and Me

12

Right now, I'm sitting in my chair and watching the three sisters as they breast feed the babies. Hannah, my wife, is the oldest of the three sisters at twenty seven. The middle sister, Eva, is eighteen months younger than Hannah, and the last, Phoebe, is eighteen months younger than Eva. The women are making no attempt at modesty as they sit topless before me feeding the infants. Hannah is mother to the oldest of the three children, a girl named Olive, aged six months. Eva is feeding five month old William, and Phoebe four month old James.

The women are beautiful. All of them have strawberry blond hair with a smattering of freckles, high cheekbones, bright blue eyes, and full lips. They each have a full, ripe set of tits, all the more ripe now that they are breast feeding. With long legs, wide hips and curvy asses, each of them is a man's wet dream. One last thing. Each of them is the mother to one of my children.

I guess I should go back to the beginning. My name is Jack Anderson. I am semi-retired at thirty years old, having sold a technology company to a major internet player three years ago. After tax, I netted one hundred fifty million dollars, essentially guaranteeing I would never have to work unless I wanted to.

I met Hannah and her sisters about four years ago. Tragically, their parents were killed in an automobile accident when Hannah was just twenty one. They opened a restaurant that served breakfast and lunch with the life insurance money, and any plans for college were tabled. The business was quite successful as the women worked hard and had good business sense. As it turns out, the restaurant was located literally right next door to my office. While I certainly could make my own eggs in the morning, I opted to breakfast in Hannah's place nearly every day. The food was quite good, and there were the three sisters to ogle.

Over the course of a few months, we all became quite friendly. Hannah started to linger at my table for longer periods of time, making small talk with me. I've never been very good at realizing a woman was interested in me, but even I could see that Hannah had fallen for me. We began to date, and in a short period of time had become inseparable. It didn't take long for me to propose to Hannah, and she joyfully agreed.

It was during our courtship and engagement that I made my fortune. Prior to that, I ran just another struggling business that had a great product and too little capital. After the sale of the business, I built a house that was big enough for all of us. I knew that Hannah was very concerned about what would happen with Eva and Phoebe when she moved in with me. The house was perfect for our needs. It was U-shaped, with the common living areas at the bottom of the U. On one side of the U was a master suite along with an office and a gym. On the other side of the U were four bedrooms. Outside, there was a pool, patio and hot tub.

After the wedding, we all moved into the house together. The restaurant was sold, and each of the women had enrolled in college. The sisters were all very close, sharing everything with each other. I would often overhear Hannah sharing intimate details of our lives with her sisters. There was nothing off limits between them. I liked Eva and Phoebe a lot. They were charming and witty, just like Hannah. In fact, the girls were all incredibly similar in nearly every way. I was very much enjoying life. I felt like a king being doted on by three beautiful women.

About a month after Hannah and I had been married, Eva broke up with her boyfriend of one year. She was pretty broken up about it, but over the ensuing months she started to get over it. What she had difficulty getting over, however, was the lack of sex in her life. In addition to being beautiful, each of these lovely women were also highly sexual. Eva and Phoebe delighted in teasing me at every opportunity they had, and Hannah giggled and enjoyed the benefits of how it affected me. Hannah delighted in sharing intimate details of our sex life with her sisters, and they delighted in hearing them. The three women were sisters and virtually inseparable best friends.

One warm July night, Hannah and I were relaxing in the hot tub. One thing led to another, and things started to get intimate. Hannah had a hold on my cock and was stroking it as we kissed.

"Sit up on the edge," she said to me. "I want to taste you."

I moved up to the edge and watched as my beautiful wife took me into her mouth and started to suck my stiff cock. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, just feeling her mouth perform its magic on me. When I opened my eyes, I was looking across the patio at the house. There, standing in the window of her bedroom, was Eva. I could see her in the faint light, her nightshirt pulled up on one side as she played with one of her tits, and the other hand down in her panties. She didn't stop or look away when she realized that I saw her.

"Eva is standing at her window and watching us," I said to Hannah. "More than that, she is masturbating."

Hannah stopped sucking me, but continued to stroke my cock.

"She has been having a really tough time since she broke up with Sean. She misses the sex the most," she said as she planted a wet kiss on the head of my cock.

She stopped stroking and looked up at me.

"Honey...Would it be okay if...Ummm...why don't we ask her to come join us. I know it's a little odd, but honey...she just adores you, and I think it will help her move on."

"Are you seriously asking me to fuck your sister," I ask her. "While you watch?"

"Yes I am Jack. And by the way your cock seems to have gotten twice as hard as normal, I think you like the idea," she said with a grin.

"You're not worried that it will cause problems down the road?"

"Jack. It's sex. Just enjoy it." She let out a laugh. "Who would have thought I'd have to convince a man to take me up on such an offer!"

"Okay, let's do this," I said as I looked towards Eva still standing in the window.

Hannah jumped out of the tub and walked around over to the window, startling Eva. I heard the murmur of conversation, and then Eva disappeared from the window, reappearing at the door as she walked out onto the patio. She and Hannah walked over to the hot tub hand in hand and climbed in, sitting across from me.

Not a word was spoken as Eva came and sat on the edge next to me. She reached her face over to mine and kissed me, tentatively at first, and then more deeply. As she did this, Hannah moved down and was stroking and kissing my cock once again. After a few minutes, she looked up at Eva with a sexy grin on her face.

"Eva, honey. Come taste his cock. It's delicious," she said, pointing it in Eva's direction. Eva smiled and slipped down into the hot tub, taking me into her mouth as her sister held my cock to her, stroking it. I really have no idea how I didn't just explode at this point, but I managed to hold on. After a few minutes, Hannah pulled my cock back over to her mouth, and the girls alternated kissing and sucking me. At some point, they started to kiss and lick it together, and my cock became a third wheel as the two women started kissing each other over and around it. This became too much for me, and I came hard. Eva and Hannah used their tongues to capture and lick up every drop of cum, and then they kissed each other, swapping my cum back and forth between them.

I watched with near disbelief as this all unfolded before me. Finally, Hannah looked up at me with a raised eyebrow.

"How about we move to the bedroom? I think Eva still needs some fucking, and God knows I do."

I stepped out of the hot tub and held a hand out to each of the women, helping them out too. We grabbed towels and dried off before going through the sliding doors leading into the master suite. Once inside, the women dropped the towels and jumped onto the bed, eagerly awaiting my company.

I climbed onto the bed between the women, and alternated kissing and touching each of them. My hands roamed everywhere, as did theirs. My cock was fully erect and ready again.

"Are you ready, Eva," Hannah asked her sister. "Lay down on your back and spread your legs. I've told you what a good fuck Jack is, and it's time you found that out for yourself."

Eva wasted no time getting into position, and she looked up at me with expectant eyes. I moved around between her legs and brought my cock close to her needy cunt. Hannah was kneeling right beside us, and she grabbed by meat and started rubbing it up and down her sister's dripping pussy. Eva let out a moan and a gasp as she watched her sister tease her with my cock. Finally, Hannah manipulated my cock so that the head slipped inside Eva. Both girls let out a moan, and I slowly thrust forward until I was fully buried inside Eva. Hannah sat right beside us on the bed, rubbing her pussy as she watched me fuck her sister. I reached down and pinned Eva's wrists to the bed with my hands as I started to fuck her, using long, deep, hard strokes. Eva was moving with me, and quickly had her first orgasm. I slowed my movements, not wanting to cum as her cunt gripped me tight as she came. Eva looked up at me and licked her lips.

"Can I ride your cock some," she asked me.

I let out a grunt and rolled off of her onto my back. Eva got up and climbed on top of me, guiding my cock inside herself and sinking down onto it, just sitting there full of me with a lustful look on her face.

"Fuck. I feel so fucking full. God, Jack. You have an amazing cock," she panted.

I reached up and started to play with her tits, pinching the nipples, reaching up and licking and biting them as she rode me. Hannah reached over and started kissing Eva as she rode me. Hannah could hear from the sounds that I was making that I was nearing another orgasm, so she stopped kissing Eva and started talking to her. Eva leaned forward and kissed me as she rode on as Hannah spoke.

"That's it, honey. I told you he had an incredible cock. Milk him, baby. Take his cum, Eva. Let him fill you up and make you his, baby. Take my husband's cum, honey. That's it Eva."

Hannah erupted into her own orgasm as I grunted and thrust upward, the first spurt of my seed filling her sister's tight little cunt. I thrusted again and again until I had no more to give, and Eva collapsed on top of me. After a bit, Eva rolled off of me, and the women curled up on opposite sides of me, heads on my shoulders, cooing and nuzzling me.

"I'm going to need some fucking too," said Hannah. "You rest a bit and watch us," she said with a devilish grin.

Hannah moved over to Eva and immediately positioned herself into a sixty nine position.

"Oooh, baby. I'm going to eat my husband's cum out of your dripping pussy, okay?"

"Fuck yes, Hannah. Do it now. I need to cum again so bad," replied Eva.

Hannah dove right in, and dropped her own pussy down onto Eva's waiting mouth. I sat up and watched these beautiful women pleasure each other. It was perfectly clear to me that these two had done this before. They seemed to know exactly how to tease and titillate each other. They spent a good twenty minutes on each other, both of them cumming several times, before Hannah finally rolled off Eva, her face dripping with sex.

This was all so incredible that I was ready to go again. It was time for me to take control of the situation.

"I'm going to fuck you both at the same time," I said. "Eva, you lay down on your back and spread your legs, and Hannah get on top of her, face down, and spread yours."

The girls did as instructed, and I knelt down between their legs. I pulled Hannah back a bit, positioning them so that their cunts were right on top of each other. I slipped first inside Hannah, loving how sexy she sounded when she moaned with pleasure. After a dozen strokes, I pulled out and slipped inside Eva. The girls moaned and kissed as I alternated fucking each of them. After about ten minutes, I slipped inside Hannah and fucked her hard until I came again, filling my wife's pussy for the first time that evening.

We were all exhausted, and fell asleep together in a tangle of arms and legs and wet spots on the bed. I awoke the next morning to find a smiling Hannah watching me.

"So, just how freaked out are you, Jack?"

"I don't know that freaked out is the correct term, but that was quite an interesting evening," I replied.

"Honey, you know that my mother was bisexual. My parents were pretty open about it, and we just became pretty accustomed to it. At some point...I don't know how it happened, but we began to experiment with each other. All three of us. Phoebe too. Don't get me wrong. We all adore and prefer men, but...we are a very close family," she said with a laugh.

"Wow. Guys dream shit like this up, but...to have it real. Just...wow."

"Honey...seriously...is this going to affect our marriage?"

"Hannah, you are the same woman that I married. I love you. We all have a past, don't we? I'm not jealous of your sisters. If anything, I think it is incredibly fucking hot. Though I will say...I'm happy as shit that you don't have any brothers," I said with a chuckle.

"Well, you certainly didn't seem to mind last night, did you?"

With this Eva popped her head up and looked down at Hannah and I. Will you two keep quiet? I'm trying to sleep. She then pointed a finger into my chest.

"It's a damned good thing you aren't all freaky about it," she said. I plan on having that cock inside me an awful lot, if that's okay with Hannah."

Hannah let out a smile. "All good with me, little sis. It looks as if Jack here is beginning to start his own little harem," she joked.

Over the ensuing weeks, we continued to fuck each other senseless on a frequent basis. It all began to seem just so normal to me, and I was having the time of my life. One Saturday morning in the middle of August, I was lying by the pool when Phoebe came out of the house and sat down next to me.

"Can I talk to you, Jack?"

"Sure, Phoebe. What's up?"

"I've had a long talk with my sisters about what you've been up to. I'm kind of jealous that I'm being left out."

I stared at her, not sure what to say.

"Hannah says if it's okay with you, that I can be part of things too," she said. "She told me that you should fuck me a few times first."

"Oh, did she now," I asked her. "Phoebe...have you ever had sex yet?"

"Well...you know about my sisters and I."

"I meant with a man. Have you ever had sex with a man."

"I did a few times with that guy Dave I went out with for a few months."

"I would think a beautiful girl like you would have your pick, Phoebe."

"I guess, but I'm really a bit picky. So are my sisters. I don't know. So many boys my age are so juvenile. It's just a turnoff."

"I see."

"So...what do you say Jack? Please say yes. Please."

"Let me call Hannah and see what she says. I'm not saying you'd lie to me, but I want to hear it right from her mouth, okay?"

Phoebe let out a huge smile and shook her head yes. Clearly, she had discussed this with Hannah.

Hannah and Eva were out shopping, and I dialed her cell phone. She answered after a few rings, and I explained the conversation Phoebe and I had just had.

"Yes, Jack. We did discuss it. We really don't keep anything from each other. Make love to her, Jack. Bring her along slow. Teach her. Show her how wonderful sex can be. That Dave character didn't know his ass from his elbow about having sex with a woman."

"Okay," I said. "Listen. Are you going to drag some cousins and aunts out of the closet next? Just how many of you women am I going to have to service," I joked.

"I think three is quite enough for you, Jack Anderson. Now, go show my little sister a good time. I have shopping to do."

I put the phone down and looked over at a smiling and excited Phoebe.

"My sister really did choose one hot man for a husband," she said as she snuggled up next to me. I put a hand to her cheek and pulled her in close for a kiss. She tasted sweet and innocent. I would take care of the second half of that over the next hour or so. Our kissing led into heavy petting, and I finally got up and scooped Phoebe up into my arms and carried her into the master suite.

"It's about time you brought me into here," she pouted. "I felt so left out. I was beginning to think you didn't like me," she teased.

"I like you, Phoebe. And I'm going to show you just how much," I said as I untied the top of her bikini. I kissed her and fondled her tits as I guided her over to the bed. We climbed up and I pushed her onto her back. I was lying next to her, and I slipped a hand down into her bikini bottom. She instinctively parted her legs, and I ran my fingers up her slit, feeling her wetness and making her gasp. I slipped a couple fingers inside her and fucked her with them as I toyed with her clit with my thumb.

"Are you going to fuck me now," she asked, looking up into my eyes.

"Patience, Phoebe. We'll get there. Making love to a woman is much more than just stuffing a cock into her. I'm going to touch and tease and titillate you. Just work with me, honey."

I kissed her and fingered her, making her cum three times before I removed my fingers. I reached down and removed my swim trunks, revealing my stiff cock to Phoebe for the first time.

"Fuck...that is a lot bigger than Dave's," she said.

"Would you like to kiss it," I asked.

She didn't answer, but instead smiled and slid down my body to take me into her mouth. The head of my cock was already dripping, and she licked it clean while staring into my eyes. I instructed her as she went along, having her stroke me with one hand as she licked and sucked my cock. She started bobbing up and down on me, bringing me close to cumming. I pulled her away.

"You can taste my cum another time," I said. "I'm going to fuck you now."

I pushed her onto her back and spread her legs apart, kneeling between them. I slapped her clit again and again with my stiff cock, making her gasp and squirm. Then I teased her, slipping the head inside then pulling out again. She was panting and writhing around, punching the bed in protest.

"Please, Jack. You're not being fair. Stop teasing me and fuck me she," she groaned.

I slapped her pussy a few more times with my meat, and finally slipped inside her again, pushing in to the hilt. Phoebe's eyes opened wide as I filled her as she never had been filled before. I began a slow steady rhythm, leaning down onto my elbows and kissing her as we fucked. Phoebe moved in unison with me, raking my head and back with her nails. I could feel her cunt clenching my cock tighter and tighter, and she came around me as I fucked her.

I pulled out and flipped Phoebe onto her tummy, then pulled her ass up into the air. I filled her cunt with my cock again, and started to fuck her hard. She grunted with every deep stroke.

"Reach under and play with your clit while I fuck you," I told her. I could feel her fingers down there as she did, and after a few minutes of pounding I grunted and started cumming inside her. This triggered another orgasm for her, and she collapsed onto the bed with me on top of her. I stayed there, kissing her face and neck as she caught her breath. Finally, I rolled off and she curled up next to me and cuddled.

"Oh, Jack. Wow. That was...holy shit. Where the hell did you learn to fuck like that," she asked.

"Here and there, Phoebe. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm not satisfied unless my woman is satisfied."

"Then you must be really fucking satisfied," she said.

We lay like this for a while, chatting and petting each other, until I nibbled my way down her tits and tummy to her pussy. I focused on her clit, sucking it into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue. In almost no time, Phoebe was squirming around as I held onto her legs. I brought her to three more orgasms like this until she finally pushed me away, convinced her clit could take no more. We curled up next to each other again and fell asleep.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hannah and Her Sisters and Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds