• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Sandi Ch. 09

Aunt Sandi Ch. 09

123

Aunt Sandi - PART 9

It was a dark and rainy Wednesday morning and Sandi and I were sound asleep. Suddenly, the phone on Sandi's nightstand began to ring. We both snapped awake, and in a groggy voice, Sandi muttered, "Somebody better be dead."

After the second ring, the phone spoke the caller ID. It was Mom's cell phone. Sandi immediately grabbed the phone and answered it.

"Dee? Is something wrong?"

Sandi sat up in bed and Mom started talking on the other side. Sandi let out a sigh of relief, so apparently no one was dead.

"Seriously? This weekend? That's great! Yeah, I'll let him know."

Mom spoke some more, and Sandi said, "It's ok, with news like this I don't mind waking up a little early."

A few more words were exchanged, and Sandi said, "Ok, love you too. Bye."

She hung up the phone and said sat it back down in its cradle. She turned to me and said excitedly, "Well, as you know that was your mom. Apparently she has gotten the ok from your father to spend this weekend here with us! Can you believe it?"

"Wow, cool! But why did she have to call at oh dark thirty to tell you? Couldn't she wait until at least dawn?" I grumbled.

"She said she couldn't contain her excitement and had to tell me right away. Apparently she and your dad were awake because of the storm and were having a little fun in bed and she asked and he said ok."

"Well alrighty then. Is she gonna be here on Saturday?" I asked.

"Yep, she said around 9 or so. She can stay until Monday morning. Woo! We are gonna have so much fun!"

Sandi reached over and hugged me and shook me around and then kissed me. "Aren't you excited?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, I'm excited. But I'm still kinda asleep." To drive the point home, I let out a huge yawn.

Sandi giggled. "Aw, c'mon sleepyhead. Maybe I can wake you up a little."

"Wha...?"

Sandi ducked under the covers and I felt her head between my legs. After all the sex from the previous night, I wasn't really hard yet but that didn't stop her. She wrapped her lips around my soft cock and started licking the head. I moaned a little and could feel my erection slowly starting to rise.

Soon enough, Sandi was pumping my now-hard cock in her hand and sucking me to my first orgasm of the day, and it wasn't even light out yet. Since she was still down under the covers, I at least had the presence of mind to whoosh some air every once in a while so she could breathe. The third time I did that, she just grabbed the covers and pulled them off. Even though I was inside her mouth, I could still hear her giggling.

Suddenly hot cum was spurting out of me and into her mouth. As she swallowed it, she made an "mmmm" sound.

She turned and looked at me with gleaming eyes and asked, "You awake now?"

"Oh yeah, that's the best way to wake up ever. Can you wake me up like that every day?" It was my turn to laugh.

"Now now, don't get greedy. Besides, I need to keep switchin' it up so you don't get bored. Now if you don't mind, I need your tongue on my clit right now. Sucking you really turned me on as usual." I immediately obliged her, of course.

Later in the morning, Sandi called me from work and said we should stop all sexual activity until Saturday. At the time, it sounded like a great idea. It would really build the tension until Mom could get there. I said ok and Sandi texted Mom to see if she would do the same.

She got a response back that said, "Great minds think alike. Doing the same. See you soon."

* * *

The three days of waiting were spent pretty uneventfully. On Friday, Sandi came home about an hour early and we tidied up the house, doing some much needed dusting and vacuuming. To avoid creating any dirty dishes, we decided to go out to eat at a local place.

"Ah, Miss Sandi, so nice to see you again," a man in a suit said at the side of our table, holding his hand out. Sandi shook his hand and said hello. Then she said, "Anthony, this is my boyfriend Daniel. Daniel, Anthony is the owner here."

"Very nice to meet you Mr. Daniel. You and Miss Sandi make such a cute couple," Anthony said in an accent I didn't recognize and offered his hand.

I shook his hand and he eyed me carefully, but I couldn't tell if he was thinking to himself about how young I was.

"You are a very lucky young man. Thank you for coming back, and enjoy your dinner." Anthony bowed slightly and walked away to greet other guests.

It was pretty clear that my age did cross his mind after all. I still wasn't quite used to all of this unwanted scrutiny by strangers, so I let out a loud sigh and rolled my eyes. Just for an instant, I saw a flash of anger in Sandi's eyes.

"You're overreacting. You are a young man, after all. Stuff like that's gonna keep happening, you know. If I was the older man instead, people wouldn't pay nearly as much attention, but for us, some people just aren't going to approve. If we're going to keep this relationship going, you have to get used to it whenever we're out of the house. That pissy little thing you just did needs to stop. When we're out in public, you need more than ever to act like a man, not a little boy."

In the past, I would have probably fired some contemptuous remark right back, but I caught my breath and took five seconds to consider what to say.

"You're right, I shouldn't have done that. I'll try to make sure that doesn't happen again. I'm sorry, ok?"

Sandi smiled and we held hands across the table. She leaned toward me and whispered, "There's my man. Just think how he'd look at us if he knew the real truth." She giggled.

We enjoyed our dinner and headed back home. As the garage door closed behind us, I turned the car off, leaned over and pulled Sandi in close, kissing her deeply. After missing out on so much sex and not being able to masturbate, I was really horny and grabbed her breast. I started aggressively licking her neck and ears. I quickly ran my hand under her dress, pulled the crotch of her panties aside callously and pushed my fingers into her pussy, which was hot and wet. My thumb found her clit and rubbed it. I breathlessly said, "I wanna fuck you right now."

Sandi pulled back and grabbed my hands and pushed them away from her. "Hey! Daniel, wait, stop! Take a breath. We promised we'd wait."

"But your pussy is so wet. I know you want it too. Please..."

"God yes I want it. I'm so turned on right now too, but I want to save it until tomorrow. Come on, let's go inside. Underwear is required to be on in bed tonight again. I'm way too old to be having sex in a car anyway." She giggled and got out.

I stayed in my seat for a second and watched her walking toward the door, feeling frustrated and defeated. When she saw I wasn't coming, she smiled and lifted her dress and pulled her panties down, shaking her naked ass at me.

I just shook my head and laughed. I opened the car door and shouted playfully, "Stop teasing me like that, you bitch! I'll get you for this!"

I got out and started running toward her. She squealed and slammed the door in my face. I ran inside and could hear her laughing as she ran and hid. Then she shouted, "Did you just call me 'bitch'? I ought to make you sleep on the couch for that, cocksucker!"

In a second I found her, backing her into a corner. I laughed and said, "Flashing me wasn't very nice. Look what you do to me."

I unzipped my pants, yanked my underwear down and pulled my cock out, which was at full attention and slick wet with precum.

I tried to go in for another kiss, but she held her arms out and blocked me. "Ok, enough of that. I'm sorry for flashing you. I wasn't thinking straight. Now put that away before I break my promise to my sister."

I could tell she was serious, so I calmed myself down and pulled my underwear back up. I said, "I'm sorry. I don't ever remember being this horny." We hugged for a moment and then went out to watch some TV before bed. As we turned the lights out, she asked, "Are you going to be good over there, or do I need to send you to the guest room?"

I laughed and said, "I guess I'll make it one more night." But just to be playful, I squeezed her butt under the covers.

That night was filled with tossing and turning and not very much good sleep. The sex dreams came non-stop.

* * *

The next morning at 9, instead of Mom arriving, the phone rang. Sandi answered and talked for a few minutes. She said, "Ok, see you in a bit."

She hung up and smiled. "She didn't sleep so well last night either so she won't be here until after 10. She hasn't left yet. Let's go ahead and grab a quick breakfast."

At about 10:20, we finally saw Mom's car coming down the street. Sandi had moved her car out to the driveway so Mom could park in the garage while she was here.

When Mom came through the door, she looked pretty much like Sandi and me. Tired. We immediately surrounded her in a tight hug.

Sandi was the first to speak and said, "You look beat. Maybe that whole no sex idea wasn't so great after all. I almost had to fight your son off to keep him from raping me last night." She and Mom both giggled.

Mom said, "Yeah, I feel like I'm gonna explode. It was so hard not to touch myself on the way here. I was thinking maybe we could just have a quickie release and then maybe a nap. My eyes were drooping on the drive here. What do you guys think?"

We all agreed and quickly stripped out of our clothes and headed for the bedroom. I hung back so I could admire both of their naked asses. They instantly figured out my little plan and giggled, shaking them at me suggestively. Sandi even leaned over and spread her cheeks apart, giving me a great view of her asshole. When Mom saw her doing this, she did the same.

We got on the bed and Mom instantly took the lead. "Here's what we can do so we all get off together."

She had Sandi lie down and got on top of her in a 69 position. Mom said to me, "You get in me from behind baby. Don't hold back. Cum as fast as you want, ok? Your mama's tired and I need to cum."

And just like that, they licked each other's clits and I fucked Mom's pussy, which was almost too wet, if that's possible. In very short order, I was spewing hot cum deep inside her. Once I was done, I moved to the side so I could suck on their nipples until both of them loudly moaned with orgasms of their own. The whole thing lasted less than ten minutes tops.

"Oh Jesus, that feels so much better. Come here you guys," Mom said.

We all hugged closely again, kissing each other deeply. Mom's mouth tasted like Sandi's pussy juices while Sandi tasted like Mom's pussy and my cum. It must have leaked out of Mom and into Sandi's mouth. Before things got too out of hand again, Mom broke the kiss and said, "Well, how about that nap?"

I went over to the window and drew the heavy curtains closed, making the room completely dark. Mom and Sandi got up for a minute to pee, and then they came back to bed. Mom got in the middle and Sandi and I snuggled into her from both sides. Soon, we were all asleep. It was the first time in a few days that I didn't toss and turn and have crazy sex dreams.

* * *

Sometime later, I started to drift back into consciousness. To the side of me, I could hear barely audible whispering, and then low moaning. Sandi and Mom were already awake and were kissing. I decided to let them have this time to themselves and just listened next to them.

Before long the covers started moving around, and I could tell that they were fingering each other. Their breathing was labored as they worked each other closer to orgasm. Mom rolled on top of Sandi, who spread her legs wide open, and she began rubbing herself on her, grinding their clits together.

Sandi wrapped her legs around Mom and pulled her tightly against her. Soon the moans got louder and louder as they writhed in exquisite pleasure, no longer able to contain their passion to whispers. As I watched them love each other and saw the way they looked at each other, I knew in an instant that Sandi would never love me as much as she loved her sister.

As their orgasms came with loud, uncontrollable moaning and then subsided, Mom basically melted into Sandi, kissing her deeply and seemingly endlessly. Finally, the kiss was broken, and they both said, "I love you more than life itself."

Sandi looked over at me and grinned. "Did you enjoy our little performance over there? You were awfully quiet. I didn't think you'd be able to keep your hands off of that beautiful cock of yours."

I pulled the covers back, revealing my raging erection. "Well, it was really hard, but I just wanted to watch. That was beautiful. I've never seen anything like that. It was beyond intense."

At this, they looked at each other, giggled, and Sandi said, "Oh, it's hard alright. Maybe we can help out with that. We wouldn't want to leave you with an erection lasting more than four hours, after all." That got Mom really laughing.

Both of them moved down between my legs and started licking the shaft up and down. They took turns sucking the head. They even surrounded me with their mouths and licked each other's tongues, which felt awesome.

Mom began using her hand to masturbate me and Sandi continued to suck the tip. Mom said, "I wanna see my boy squirt his cum."

Sandi continued sucking me until she knew I was about to cum and then said to Mom, "He's ready."

Mom greatly increased the speed of her wet hand moving on me and it seemed like every muscle in my body tensed up at once.

A huge stream of semen leapt from my penis and landed on my neck. The next few blasts landed on my chest and stomach. I yelled out "Oh fuck!" as the cum continued to shoot out of me, finally coating my cock with juice.

Mom removed her hand and sunk me back inside of her mouth, sucking the last few drops of semen from the tip of my cock.

Sandi licked up all of the little pools of cum that were on me, and then she kissed Mom to share it.

Mom said excitedly, "Holy shit, does he always cum like that? It almost went on his face!"

Sandi laughed and said, "Oh no, that was something I don't think I've seen before. But he usually does it inside me. You ok up there honey?"

I couldn't speak right away. All I could get out was "mmm hmmm" and just closed my eyes and breathed as deeply as I could. I gestured with a thumbs up.

They both giggled and came up on either side of me. They gently kissed me and each other. After a while, Sandi asked, "Anybody up for lunch? It's almost 2."

I raised my hand and said, "Count me in."

Mom said, "That would be great," and then to me, "Because after lunch, I want you to do me the way you did before. I haven't asked your dad to do it because he doesn't know you were with me that day. I still haven't worked up the courage to tell him. I know it's silly."

Sandi said, "Well, maybe that's for the best. But after this weekend, you can tell him we figured it out and you want to try it."

Mom continued, "I don't know. I've thought about it a lot and I don't know if telling him that his son gave me my first G-spot orgasm would be the best thing. It might really hurt his feelings, you know?"

Sandi thought about it and said, "Yeah, you're right. But maybe you could say we did it that way and it felt really good and you wanna try it with him. If he's able to make you cum, you can give him all the credit and he never needs to know."

Mom brightened at this and said, "Ah, you're good little sister. That sounds like a plan."

I marveled at the two of them scheming together to figure out the best way to lie to my dad, and it kind of scared me to think about how many times they had possibly lied to me about one thing or another to prevent damaging my ego.

We got up and the girls went to the bathroom to pee. I went and gathered up the pile of clothes by the door to the garage to get them off the floor. I brought the crotch of Mom's panties to my nose and breathed in. Her pussy scent was still strong and I could feel my dick immediately jump forward. I did the same with Sandi's panties, and then I put both of them up against each nostril. I stood in the hallway doing this for a good couple minutes until I couldn't take it anymore. I was hard again now and thought I would go see what was taking so long in the bathroom. I thought to myself that shenanigans were highly likely and laughed.

I made a mental note to ask Mom later if I could keep these panties and tossed them into the hamper and went into the master bathroom and stopped in the doorway. Sandi was sitting on the toilet and Mom was sitting on her lap facing her and they were kissing.

Sandi said, "C'mon, I know there's more in there than that tiny little squirt." Mom raised herself slightly and squirted a little piss onto Sandi's lower stomach, which streamed down between her legs over her pussy and into the toilet. Sandi demanded, "Just let go, Dee. Like we used to. Relax."

Mom said, "I'm really out of practice. I can't believe how hard it is to relax. It's not quite like riding a bike."

Sandi saw me and said, "Sure it is. Now, don't freak out, but your son is over there watching you try to pee on me."

Mom whipped her head around and jumped off of Sandi, almost like a startled cat. She said, "I don't think I can do it with him watching me." She turned to me and said, "Go away boy. Private time."

Sandi tried to put her at ease by saying, "No, stay. Don't worry, he's an old pro at this stuff. Show your mom, honey."

She motioned for me to come over and kneel before her. Mom watched as I licked her urine from Sandi's skin and from within the folds of her labia, causing Sandi to softly moan. Mom's pee tasted distinctly different from Sandi's.

Mom stood by and softly said, "Wow. Unbelievable."

Sandi said to me, "That's good. You got any in the tank? Spray my pussy with it."

"Yeah," I answered. I stood and positioned my dick, which had softened significantly, above Sandi's pussy and pressed into her. Mom bent down and looked between my legs and waited. I kissed Sandi to let her taste Mom's flavor, and this made her moan again.

I relaxed and unleashed a torrent of hot pee. Sandi closed her eyes and said, "Oh yeah, that's it baby. Give me all your hot piss."

The pee streamed down over Sandi's pussy and dripped into the toilet. Once I was done, Sandi opened her eyes and said to Mom, "Your turn. This time just try standing like Dan did. It's just like peeing in the shower."

Mom pressed into Sandi with her feet on the floor on either side of the toilet and crouched down a bit. She said to Sandi, "That was so hot. Do you guys do that all the time?"

Sandi answered, "No, we play in the shower usually. I wanted to do it the way we used to though. Now Deanna, let go..." Sandi reached around Mom with both hands and slapped her ass cheeks hard.

Mom winced and said, "Hey! What was that for, cunt?! I'll give it to you alright. Get ready." Mom reached down and spread her pussy lips open and closed her eyes.

It was my turn to lean down and look between Mom's legs as she concentrated and relaxed her muscles. The pee came out in a dribble at first and then it increased to full force. Once she got going, I couldn't resist and I spread her ass cheeks apart and began licking her asshole.

Mom said, "Oh God yes, lick my ass, baby." Mom's pee came raining down, but soon she was empty.

I pushed my tongue as deep into Mom's hot tight hole as I could. Above me, I heard Mom say to Sandi, "Oh yeah, suck my titties. Rub my clit and make me cum while my son eats my ass." They both began moaning, so they had to be rubbing each other's clits.

Mom began bucking her hips and went over the edge first, almost screaming.

I quickly stood up and squeezed in next to Mom and started jerking myself off, pointing my cock right at their faces. With Sandi moaning, they pushed their faces together and made a perfect target out of their mouths for me.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Sandi Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds