• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • An Elderly Husband For A Young Girl

An Elderly Husband For A Young Girl

My acquaintance with the world of sex. I was born and raised in the village. After high school I went into town and went to medical school. In the hostel I was not hit, so we had to rent a room. The apartment where I stayed, belonged to an elderly couple. Joseph, a man about 60 years and his wife, Sophia I immediately liked. They were very nice and friendly people, but Sofia was paralyzed and permanently lay on the bed. The first time I had lived quietly, and thought only about studying. But soon noticed that Joseph began to show me much attention. He could come up and hug me, fix my hair or pat my ass. I did not attach any importance to this and continued to study in peace. Some time later Joseph gave me a strange proposition: he said that he wants to carry with me a little time together, and for that I'll live with them for free.

I do not understand and asked him to explain. He said he wanted to sometimes come to me talk and caress me. I was a modest girl and a virgin and therefore categorically refused. But after a while I spent a lot of money: bought boots and coats for the winter, I had no money to pay Joseph.

Then he reminded me of his sentence. I could not do anything, and agreed only said that it had not had any sex, because I'm a virgin. He promised me that next caresses it will not go and said he would come tonight. In the evening Joseph came. I'm going to sleep and lay in bed. He quickly undressed in the dark and lay me under the blanket. I was scared and uncomfortable. Joseph said that I was not afraid and relaxed. He started stroking my shoulders, back, then began to caress his chest and kissed my hair. This went on for quite a long time and I relaxed a little, I was pleased, nipples swollen and Joseph began to suck and fondle their language. Imperceptibly his hand was between my legs and began to caress my wet pussy, and then it became a wet finger crept into my anus. I was scared and wanted to tell Joseph about this, but he kissed my lips. I immediately relaxed and met his tongue with his tongue. Our kiss lasted, and I was very pleased. I still have not kissed anyone since. Imperceptibly Joseph crawled under a blanket, spread my legs and began to caress my tongue pussy. He was sucked into my mouth labia, sliding their tongue thrust tongue between them and finally got to the clitoris. So good I've never been, underbelly nice ill and throbbing, I could not find a place for himself and breathing heavily. A wave of pleasure reached the top and I got her first orgasm in my life. Joseph caressed and kissed me until I came to myself a few minutes later he was gone. I covered the conflicting feelings: I was very good, but I was ashamed, I thought I had done something bad. The next day, and after Joseph pretended nothing had happened, and a week later said that he wanted to come back to me, I did not mind. Now I behaved calmly and relaxed. At this time again, and I easily reached the perfect orgasm, I held back so as not to scream out loud moaning. Our meetings have become regular and two months later, we have mastered a pose 69.

I first took the cock in her mouth. Joseph had a not solid and thick cock length of about 12 centimeters. He explained that I had to do and said it was even better than our first experience. I tried very hard and we got a simultaneous orgasm, and I first got a taste of semen. At first I did not like mutual oral sex, but then I got used to and began to enjoy it ..

Our relationship lasted for more than a year, I got used to our meetings and waited for them impatiently. One day Joseph was ill and did not come to me two weeks, when he recovered, I said that I missed and really want to meet. This meeting, I waited impatiently. When Joseph came, I was already very nervous and my hands were shaking. Joseph lay under a blanket, I took his cock in his mouth and quickly brought it. I do not know what guided me, but I sat down on Joseph, shoved his cock in my pussy and began to make sudden movements hips. It was very painful, but very nice. I do not know what was more: pain or pleasure, but I got such a strong orgasm, she started to twitch and scream. Joseph and the whole bed was covered with blood, I was very frightened, but Joseph comforted me. He said that now I am a woman, and he, my first man.

Week I was afraid to have sex, but then we gradually began to practice with Joseph classic sex. Once I tried to have sex with boys, but I did not like. I chose Joseph.

A year later, Joseph's wife died. I became a civilian spouse Joseph. A year later, I graduated from college and found work at the hospital. A year later I gave birth to a daughter. I was already 19 years old, Yosef was 62 years old. We lived together for three years and planning to get married, but Joseph died suddenly. Later I married my present husband. And although he is much younger than Joseph, I prefer my first husband!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • An Elderly Husband For A Young Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 272 milliseconds