• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Jewel

Jewel

1PM, another 4 hours of work to the end of the week and the start of a weekend without my menopausal wife around since she, her best friend Laurie and a few of their friends were having a "girl's weekend" at a luxury spa compliments of her employer. I couldn't wait to hit my favorite bar, a very popular local band was playing tonight and there would be a few hot, horny ladies who would be getting drunk and looking for a good time. Buy them a few drinks, use a little charm, take them home and fuck their brains out. Only this time, I would be able to stay the whole night and get a wake-up fuck or blow job instead of leaving after making a couple "deposits", I thought to myself as I stared out the window of my office. I was brought back to reality by my phone ringing.

"Yeah Dee? I asked after hitting the speakerphone button.

"Your wife's on line 3" she said.

"Hello dear."

"No time to explain and no arguments from you. You're going to be babysitting Laurie's niece Jewel while we're gone. We just picked her up from school and dropped her off at our house. See you Sunday night." She rattled and hung up before I could get a word in.

"Fuck" I thought to myself, "there go my plans to get any pussy this weekend."

What am I going to do to keep her entertained all weekend I wondered as I drove home we've babysat for her many times but my wife was also around and she kept Jewel entertained most of the time, I would play some video games with her to give my wife a break. While Jewel is a sweet young lady, the problem is that she is not only slightly ADHD but also has been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. Even though she's a senior in high school, her maturity level is that of someone much younger.

"Jewel, I'm home, where are you?" I shouted as I opened the front door.

"In the family room, Mac. Watching TV." She responded.

I was caught a little off guard as I turned the corner into the family and Jewel came flying toward me and launched herself toward me, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist almost knocking me off balance.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she said excitedly, "I'm glad you agreed to let me stay here so I didn't have to stay with my doo-doo headed grandparents."

"You're very welcome" I responded, "now let me go so I can breathe a little."

"I picked up a Pizza for Dinner?" I said.

"What's on it?" she asked.

"Pepperoni and Sausage" I replied.

"That's fine." She answered as she bounced back to the couch.

"Damn," I thought to myself, "when did she develop that sweet looking ass?"

"Get those thoughts out of your mind Mac, your wife and sister-in-law Laurie would castrate you if you did anything inappropriate" a little voice inside my head said.

"I'm going to change then we'll eat" I said as I headed to my bedroom to get into something more comfortable than the suit I had on.

Hopefully she go to bed early so I can at least watch a couple porn flix and jack off since I wouldn't be getting any live action this weekend I thought as I slipped on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

"Time to eat" I shouted as I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and sat down at the table. My eyes about popped out of their sockets as I watched Jewel skip into the kitchen. Her tits were bouncing wildly and her nipples were poking through her tight t-shirt. She's not wearing a bra I thought to myself as I felt my cock springing to life. While not overly endowed, she did have a nice set of boobs, they might be big enough for a good titty fuck I imagined. Down boy, my conscience told me, that's trouble with a capital "T", get those thoughts out of your mind.

"What would you like to drink?" I asked as Jewel sat down.

"How about a beer like you're having" she stated.

"Not" I replied, "you're not 21 yet."

"My mom lets me have 1 or 2 when we're home alone, even Aunt Kari let's me when I stay over her house."

"I'm not your mom or Aunt Kari" I stated emphatically.

"Pleeeeeease, pleeeeeeeeease, pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease," she whined.

"OK, OK, but you absolutely can't tell anyone. Promise?"

"Cross my heart and Hope to die" she said as she bent over and grabbed a one out of the fridge.

Damn, there's that sweet ass again, what I wouldn't give to hold on to it as I fucked her tight young hole my dirty mind wandering again as my cock sprung to full attention. This weekend is going to me more difficult than I thought, I really need to stop thinking about her like this.

"What would you like to do after dinner? I inquired.

"Could we play some video games and then watch a movie or two?" she responded.

"OK but you can' stay up too late, I need to be up early tomorrow to get some work done."

The rest of the dinner was uneventful and my hard-on had died down by the time we finished.

"You clean up while I get the video game set up." I told her as I walked into the family room.

"Get ready for a butt whipping like usual." she announced arrogantly as she walked in just as I finished connecting all the cables.

"Not this time young lady, I've been practicing and I'm pretty good."

"Yeah, right." She chuckled.

Needless to say, she whooped my ass royally.

"I surrender." I said as I set down my controller.

"The winner and still champ – Jewel Hardy." she shouted as she jumped up and down while spinning around.

Tits, ass, tits, ass, tits, ass both bouncing freely as jumped continued celebrating. I'm surprised I didn't faint from loss of blood to my brain as it rushed to my cock. Thankfully I had placed a pillow on my lap before we started playing so she wasn't aware of my raging hard on.

"Potty break." she exclaimed as she bolted out of the family room.

Thank you I thought to myself, hopefully I'll have time to settle down before she gets back.

"Hey Mac" she said as she came back in the family room, "can you help me practice my dance routine my girlfriends and I are doing for the upcoming talent show at school?"

"I'm a terrible dancer" I stated.

"I don't need you to dance, just spot me as I practice some of the moves, make sure I don't fall over." She explained.

"No problem" I told her as she began pirouetting like a ballerina before stopping and doing a back bend and placing her hands on the floor behind her while her feet remained planted on the floor. Oh, to be young and limber I thought. I was caught totally off guard as she suddenly launched herself upward into a hand stand but went too far and her heel ended up hitting me square on the chin.

"Are you okay Mac?" she asked.

"Yeah, just surprised me." I replied.

"That's why I need to practice and someone to spot me, if you weren't there I would have landed on my butt and that would have hurt. Can I try again?"

"Alright, you need to take it a little slower though, give yourself a little time to get your balance."

She tried a few more times still going over a little too far before I would catch her by the ankles to stop her from falling. Finally on the 5th time, she did it perfectly.

"Now comes the tough part" she said as she began to slowly spread her legs until she was doing an inverted split, "make sure I don't fall."

I thought I was going to have a heart attack as I watched her legs spread open and her shorts pulled tight across her mound. It took all the control I could muster to keep from grabbing her legs and burying my face between her thighs and licking her through her shorts.

"Thanks Mac" I heard her say bring me back to reality.

"You're welcome Jewel. Why don't you go get ready for bed and I pop a movie in for us to watch."

"Okie dokie, be back in a flash, don't start without me."

Let's see, I began thinking, the movie is about 1-1/2 hours, if I take the Viagra now, I be ready for the porn flix once I get her to bed as I headed to my room to pop the little helper.

Returning, I sat down on the couch waiting for Jewel to return. I was staring out the window, lost in la-la land when I felt her plop down on my lap, her thighs straddling mine and her butt against my crotch.

"Just like when I was little" she said as she wiggled her but and grabbed my hands pulling them around her waist before starting the movie.

Oh fuck, I'm in real trouble now, with her ass pressed against my crotch, it was just a matter of time before my cock would swell and she would feel my hard on. I was trying my best to think of something, anything to prevent this but she just kept wiggling and jiggling, then suddenly began sliding back and forth along the length of my rapidly expanding dick.

Turning her face toward me, I could see this funny look in her eyes. "Wow, your thingy is a lot bigger than any of the boys I know." she remarked as she slid her hand between her ass and my hard-on. "A lot harder too.' Giving it a squeeze.

"Does it shoot more stuff since it's bigger?"

I was flabbergasted. "How do you know about other boys? I asked.

"When the let me suck on their thingies, dummy." she stated while continuing to stroke me.

"Is that all they do?" I asked curiously.

"Sometimes they play with my boobies but that's all they can do. My mom told me it's ll right to suck them and let the feel me up but that can't touch me down here." She said as she pointed to her pussy. "They can't put their thingies in me either, she doesn't want me to get pregnant before I am married like both she and my grandma did. Plus, now I really enjoy sucking them and I love when they shoot their stuff in my mouth."

"Would you like me to suck on your thingy and let you shoot your stuff in my mouth?" she questioned as she jumped off my lap and began tugging my shorts down without waiting for my answer.

"I could get into a lot of trouble with your mom and my wife if they found out." I tried to reason with her.

"Don't worry, I won't tell. It'll be our little secret." she stated as she got my shorts down enough to spring my steel hard cock free and in a flash had he lips wrapped around the blood engorged head. While I'm not hung like a horse, I am a bit larger than average and Jewel struggled to get more than a few inches into her mouth.

"I hope I don't drown when you shoot your stuff in my mouth" she laughed a little sarcastically before enthusiastically continuing her wonderful blowjob. She's better than most of the 20-30 something ladies I pick up in the bar. It wasn't long before I felt the cum boiling up in my ball and then that familiar tingly feeling as my cock erupted into her waiting mouth, I thought my balls were going to be sucked my dick also as I experienced the most intense orgasm in my life. Looking down, I was surprised that she was able to swallow all but a couple drops.

"Yummy" she said as she licked her lips. "My gosh, it didn't get smaller like the other boys do after they shoot their stuff."

"That's because I'm I man, not a boy." I lied to her thanking the pharmaceutical industry for the little pill I had taken earlier.

Reaching under her arms I lifted her up so that she was standing in front of me. Slowly I started to lift the tee shirt she was wearing as pajamas.

"I guess you want to play with my boobies" Jewel stated as I eased the tee shirt over her head.

"Not only play with them but this" I said as I sucked one of her pink nipples into my mouth feeling it get longer and longer.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH that feels great," she moaned, "nobody's ever done that to me before."

Slowly I let my hands slid down her body and slipped them under the waistband of her panties and started to slide them down.

"No Mac." She stated emphatically grabbing my hands, "I don't want to get pregnant like my mom and grandma."

"Don't worry Jewel, I can't get you pregnant. When men get old like me, they can't make babies anymore." I lied.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"100% positive." I lied again, "Do you see any old people running around with little kids calling them mommy or daddy?"

"Are you going to stick your thingie in me and shoot your stuff in me?" she inquired as she released my hands allowing me to slide her panties down her legs exposing her bald pussy.

"Only if you want me to." I replied while thinking to myself damn right I am. I'm not going to pass up the chance to deflower my 5th virgin.

Standing up, I told her to lay down on the floor.

"Why?" she asked.

"So I can return the favor." I replied.

"HUH?" she inquired.

"Just like you sucked on me, I'm going to lick and suck on you." I answered as I raised her legs to rest on my shoulders and lowered my head closer to her little slit.

"But I don't have a thingie to suck on."

"Yes you do but it's not big like mine." I said as I flicked my tongue across he barely extended clit.

"OH MY GOODNESS." She screamed as her hips bucked wildly off the floor, "That felt weird but wonderful."

"MORE." She shouted as she pulled my head back against her pussy.

Her juices were really starting to flow as I licked her slit and fucked her tight hole with my tongue. I could hear moaning loudly as I took her now fully extended clit in my mouth and started sucking it and flicking it with my tongue.

"STOP MAC, PLEASE STOP, I'M GOING TO PEE ON YOU." She yelled.

"You're not going to pee, just let it go." I told her before clamping my mouth over her hole and rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" She cried out as her first orgasm shook her body and she began squirting her juices into my waiting mouth.

I held her tightly until her shaking settled down the slowly eased her ass back to the floor.

"What happened, that was absofuckinglutely fantastic."

"You just had an orgasm."

"A what?" she asked.

"An orgasm." I replied, "You know when I shot my stuff in your mouth, that's called an orgasm also. It's also commonly referred to as cumming. It's not really hard for a girl to make a boy or man cum. But a guy really has to know what he's doing and work hard to make his lady cum."

"Is that the only way a guy can make a lady cum, by using his mouth and fingers like you just did?"

"No my little darling, the ultimate is if he came make you cum before him by using his penis or cock inside your vagina or pussy which is called fucking. When you find one that can do this for you, he's a keeper." I laughed lightly.

"Can you make a lady cum by fucking her?" Jewel inquired.

"Every time." I lied.

"Are you sure I won't get pregnant if I let you as you call it fuck me?"

"Absolutely positive!" I lied not wanting to have a condom spoil the feeling of a tight pussy massaging my cock.

"Ummmmmmm, OK, Mac. You can fuck me." She giggled. "What do I do?"

We got up off the floor and I sat down on the edge of the couch with my rock hard shaft pointing straight toward the ceiling and Jewel standing between my thighs.

"Now put your hands on my knees and slowly start sitting down until I tell you to stop." I told a her as I grabbed hold of my cock. Ever so slowly she started inching her virgin hole toward spear. As soon as I felt her pussy come in contact with my head, I grabbed her hips and told her to stop.

"OK, reach between your legs and gently grab by cock and rub it a couple times on your pussy." I said as I felt her wetness begin coating my blood engorged head. "Hold it right there and slowly start sitting down again." I thought I was going to blow my load as soon as my head penetrated her little lips and began entering her hot, tight hole. It took everything I had to stop myself from pulling her down and impaling her fully on my steel hard shaft. I could feel her muscles contracting trying to push the foreign invader out.

"OOOHHHHHH that feels weird but wonderful." She moaned as she worked about another inch of me into her.

"That's it, just take your time. If it starts to hurt stop and wait and until the pains starts to go away then continue."

"Ow, ow, ow" she cried quietly and she took another inch of my dick.

"Just relax a bit and wait a bit." I whispered in her ear as I held her hips tightly to keep her from taking anymore of my shaft in her wildly pulsating love canal.

This slow pace was totally agonizing but I knew if I just slammed myself into her, the pain would be too much for her and she'd jump off me and I wouldn't get to completely deflower her and deposit a nice big load of my sperm laden cum in her deepest recesses.

Suddenly she rose up a little and slammed her ass downward burying me completely inside her. It felt like my cock was in a vice, she was so tight.

"Shit, shit, shit. That hurt almost as bad as when I wrecked my bike and jammed by pussy against the crossbar." she groaned.

"Let me know when it starts to feel better." I told her as I slid my hands up to cup her soft little tits.

"UMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned as I continued to play with her tits with one hand as I slid my other hand down to her bald mound.

"YES, YES, YES." She screamed as my finger found her fully extended clit and began rubbing it.

"It, it, it feels betterrrrrrrrrr." She moaned. "What now?"

"Start moving up and down like this." I moaned as I lifted her up and down a couple times. It didn't take Jewel long before she got into a nice rhythm and was riding my dick like a pro. It felt like a thousand little fingers massaging my shaft and head as she bounced up and down. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer so I resumed my attack on her clit and nipples. Soon, I heard her breathing become labored.

"UH, UH, UH. FUCK PISS SHIT DAMN." She screamed out as her body began shaking uncontrollably in the throes of her orgasm and her scorching hot juices poured out around my shaft, scalding my balls as they dripped down on the floor.

That was all it took as I slammed up into her, my cock exploding and started filling her with my fertile sperm.

"That was the mostest fantastic feeling I ever, ever had in my entire life." She said gleefully. "Can we do it again?"

"Of course sweetie. Just not right now. You don't want me having a heart attack. We still have the rest of the weekend. Let's lay down and relax for a bit." I said as I started to lift her off my still hard cock.

"Could you just leave it in me while were relaxing? It feels so gooooooooooooooodddddddd." She giggled.

About 15 minutes later she was sound asleep with me still buried inside her. Seeing her sleeping so peacefully brought back memories of two other young ladies I had the pleasure of deflowering – Jewel's grandmother when I was in college and her mother the night of her graduation party.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Jewel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds