The New Car Ch. 01

"Aditi madam...what happened...did you see anything?" he asked with a smile which wasn't quite innocent.

'Well...I saw a lot of what you weren't talking about.' Was the first thought that came to my mind. He then asked me to start the headlights and asked me toggle the high and low beam a few times. After a few minutes of checking around the car, Gurnam finally asked to switch off the engine. I got out of the car and he led me to a room at the corner of the plot. The walls of the room were made from aluminum sheets which one can see in many offices across the country.

As I entered the room I realized that this was his 'office'. It had a large desk whose top was covered with a thick glass. There was a large office chair behind the table where Gurnam the 'boss' would sit and a couple of chairs at the opposite end of the table.

There was also a worn out couch in one corner of the room. There was a really old computer on the table which I could guarantee Gurnam never used. It was more a piece of furniture to make this make shift room look like an office.

The walls of the room were covered with posters of Cars, and copies of the permits that were to be mandatorily hung in the office. Against a wall of the office, stood a large steel book shelf which contained manuals to repairing different cars.

There was an old rusty table fan near the table which Gurnam turned on as we both sat at the opposite end of the table. Gurnam then scribbled something on a piece of paper before handing it over to me. As I glanced through it I realized that it was the quotation.

"Madam...the car needs a lot of repairs and it will take a couple of days to get it fixed. Please forgive me for this trouble but if you want a maintenance free car then let me have a couple days to work on it." he said.

"That is alright Gurnam but make sure that it is completely fixed and the bill is not too high." I said as I got up and Gurnam followed me outside.

We walked over to the entrance of the garage and Gurnam ordered on of his employees to get a car. The car was in front of us in a minute and soon Gurnam was driving me to my house.

A few minutes later Gurnam stopped the car right in front of my house. I forwarded my hand for a handshake as it is required in good etiquette.

Gurnam extended his hand and held my hand and shook it for a while. His grip over my hand was tight and I didn't mind till a few shakes before it got a little uncomfortable. I looked at him and saw him staring at me. The way he was looking at me wasn't normal. It wasn't gentleman like, it was animalistic.

"Gurnam...enough!" I said but he ignored me.

I tried to pull away a couple of times but he did not relent. Finally I pulled my hand away with force and only then did Gurnam let got of my hand. I immediately got out of the car without speaking a word and walked straight into my house. Gurnam left after he saw me open the latch of the main door and shut it behind me as I entered.

I walked straight into my bedroom and sat on the bed thinking what the hell had happened in the past one hour. It wasn't surprising catching Gurnam checking me out, it was kind of expected but what was with the hand holding? And most surprising of all, why the hell was I staring at his crotch back there!!

I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I got busy making a hot cup of tea for myself, trying to block out all the thoughts of the incident back at the garage. I sat down at the dinning table with the tea and switched on my laptop. I thought that perhaps working on my new project would keep me in peace.

It did work for a while before the thoughts creped back into my head. I was again thinking of Gurnam and trying to decipher what really happened back there. I had just met Gurnam for the second time and he had the balls to so blatantly hold my hand?

I remembered the lecherous look in his eyes as he tried to peep into my top. He had also stared at my legs when he came home the other day. I was sure that his intentions weren't good.

'Should I tell Arjun?' I thought, contemplating the consequences. The consequences would not be pleasant. Arjun was a hot head and I knew that once he came to know he would go over to Gurnam and fight with him. What good would it do? It wasn't as if Gurnam had tried to molest me?

Besides the hand grabbing thing, Gurnam had done what almost all men do; stare at a woman's cleavage whenever there is a chance.

'Gurnam isn't the only one to be blamed. I was also staring at his crotch.' I thought.

I had also chanced upon the scene when Gurnam was inspecting the engine and instead of averting my eyes, I shamelessly started at his crotch. The shame and guilt soon wore off when I remembered the long stare at his crotch.

'Was he really that big or had he become hard looking at me? If he was hard then man...he must have a hog underneath or was it normal and if he wasn't hard, then what would it be like when he was hard?' I thought as I just stared at the laptop screen.

My chain of thoughts was broken and I again tried to focus on my work. I tried really hard for a few minutes before I shut down my laptop and started walked into my bedroom. As I walked over to my bed, I passed by the large mirror on the closet. I stopped and took a few steps back to stand right in the front of the mirror.

"Hmmm...no wonder he was staring at you Aditi" I murmured and walked right over to the bed. The afternoon had been pretty hard on me and the thoughts were troubling me so I just decided to take a nap and let things cool off.

---------------

I hadn't heard from Gurnam for a last couple of days. He had said that he would call me or Arjun once he was ready with the car. As he mentioned, the car really needed a lot of work, so he was taking his time to fix it. I didn't bother to call him and neither did Arjun.

The Gurnam incident was a past and I didn't bother Arjun at this time of the year. It was the last quarter of the year and Arjun, being a banker was super busy. He would leave for work early in the morning and would usually return late in the evenings and at times around midnight. I was aware of his heavy workload during this time of the year so I didn't bother him.

One late Sunday morning while we were having breakfast, Arjun asked me, "Sweetheart...have you heard back from Gurnam. It's been almost a week since you left the car at his garage?"

"No...in fact, I too was wondering why he was taking so long to fix the AC and a few minor parts of the car. I think you should call him and ask him." I replied as I munched on the cereal.

"Yeah...I'll call him right now...it's almost 10.30am, he must have opened up." He said. I just nodded and continued eating the cereal. Arjun picked up his cell and dialed Gurnam's number. After a few seconds, Arjun started talking with him.

"Hello...Gurnam...this is Arjun Sharma. Yeah...I am fine...how are you? Is the car ready? It's been almost a week since you have it." Arjun asked Gurnam. For the next minute, Arjun just kept the phone to his ear and listened to Gurnam, occasionally nodding his head and saying yes a couple of times. A few seconds later, Arjun gave me thumbs up. I smiled, thinking that the car was ready and I would finally get to drive it around the city.

"Yeah...alright...we'll come around 3pm to pick it up...okay bye." Arjun said as he disconnected the call.

"So....is it ready?" I asked.

"Yeah...we'll go there after lunch and pick it up. Happy?" Arjun replied with a smile.

"Very much!" I smiled back at him.

Being a Sunday, I wasn't really interested in doing the chores, so I joined Arjun in the living room to watch TV. We watched a hindi movie playing on a channel for an hour before Arjun's cell rang. Arjun picked it up and raced towards the bedroom as soon as he so the name of the caller. I knew it was from work so didn't bother. After 15 minutes, Arjun returned and sat beside me.

"Adu...I have to attend this urgent meeting right now. A major client that we have been chasing for over a year has finally agreed for a meeting." He said. I just looked at him surprised and a little angry.

"Arjun...we have hardly spent time together in a month and now you are leaving again. You've been working overtime; at least relax for a day. And who is going to pick up the car?" I said.

"I am so sorry honey...but it's urgent...the West Zone Head has flown in personally to meet this client. I have to be there...and why don't you go and take the car. Gurnam said he will keep it ready by 3 pm. All you have to do is go there, pay the bill and bring it back." Arjun said trying to calm me down.

"Pcch...Okay...alright...go to your meeting if it's so important for you...but you better make it up for it." I said.

"Ohh...don't worry about the making up part...consider it done." Arjun replied.

Saying that, he got up and walked to the bedroom. I continued watching TV and half an hour later, Arjun was ready to leave. I walked with him to the door and kissed him before he drove away. I knew the meeting was going to last the whole day and with no one in the house, I had no intention of getting bored to death here.

I called up a friend of mine and we decided to meet in the afternoon. I did my chores, had a shower and cooked a small meal for myself before getting ready. I was going to pick up my car from the garage and drive it over to meet my friend. I wore a white top and a pair of blue jeans, wore a nice perfume, took my hand bag and walked out of the house.

From the corner of the street, I took a cab and told the driver where I wanted to go. In 15 minutes I was at the garage. As the cab stopped in front of the gate and I stepped out after paying the fare. The garage gate was slightly open, just enough for a person to walk in. I wondered whether the garage was closed but Gurnam had told Arjun to come.

I looked at my watch, it was 2.30pm. I had come a little before time but it wasn't a big deal. Gurnam said the car was ready and it wasn't going to take more than 20 minutes to take the delivery of the car. I slowly walked past the gate and into the front yard of the garage. I couldn't see anyone around. There was no sound of anyone talking or any tools being used.

I slowly walked in to the garage and looked around for any sign of movement. There was none. I then remembered that Gurnam's office was in the backyard of the garage and so, I walked through the narrow lane around the garage to the backyard.

As I walked into the back yard, I saw my car standing. It did look ready. It had been washed and polished and did look much better than when I saw it for the first time. I smiled looking at the car but still looked around for Gurnam or at least someone who could settle the bill and give me my car back.

I saw Gurnam's office at the far end of the backyard and slowly started walking towards it. As I got closer to the office, I saw that the door of the office was closed. Perhaps Gurnam had left and forgot to remind us or perhaps he did call Arjun but Arjun forgot to inform me.

I took out my cell phone and soon I realized that I had never bothered to save Gurnam's number in it. 'Heck! 'I thought to myself. With no one around, I couldn't just take the car away and I knew that keys to all the cars in the garage must be in Gurnam's office, including mine.

As I was about to turn back and leave, I heard a faint noise coming from the office. I turned back and tried to listen hard. I heard it again but couldn't clearly make out whom or what was making that noise. I slowly walked over to the office and placed my ear on the door of the office. Now the voice was a little clearer and it sounded like someone was moaning or perhaps crying.

I wanted to investigate further, so I walked around the office quietly to find a window and soon found one. I hid below the window and slowly raised my head, just enough to peep inside the office. The sight that I saw almost made me scream but I somehow managed to control myself and duck down. 'Was it really happening?' I thought. I again raised my head to peep and this time I continued watching.

Gurnam was standing in the middle of the room, buck naked and a woman was on her knees sucking his cock. Gurnam was holding her head and driving his cock into her mouth, where as the woman was just holding on to his thighs and taking his oral onslaught. I hadn't seen the woman the last time I was here and looking at her delicate frame, she definitely didn't work here.

The woman was dark skinned and slim. She had long black hair which ran down to her waist. She was wearing a couple of bangles on her left hand which made a clinging noise every time she moved. She was wearing an anklet on her left leg and her right leg was hidden from me. I saw Gurnam's jumpsuit, his wife beater and his briefs lying at his side whereas the woman's sari and her undergarments were lying in one corner of the room.

My eyes were soon focused on the woman's mouth as I watched in awe as Gurnam's cock went in and out of her mouth. Gurman was fucking her mouth roughly and I couldn't see his cock properly but I could definitely say it was huge! He held on to her head as he drove his cock in and out of her mouth really fast and the woman would gag after every couple of strokes.

Gurnam had closed his eyes and had thrown his head back and was panting as the woman sucked his cock. The woman also had her eyes closed and was clearly enjoying being treated so roughly by Gurnam. The scene in front of me was just too much to handle and I gently put my hand inside my pants and started flicking my clit.

Gurnam kept hammering the woman's mouth and the balls made a slapping sound as they slapped against her chin. The woman then took her right hand over to her pussy and started fingering herself. She was soon furiously fingering her pussy and sucking Gurnam's cock and her shivering body made it very clear that she was going to cum.

As her body shook violently, Gurnam let her go and she just collapsed on the ground, screaming in pleasure, still fingering her self. She just had an orgasm and that too a massive one. I just kept staring in shock as the woman kept arching her back and moaning, as if she was being electrocuted rather than cumming.

She shook and shivered like that for close to a minute before calming down. She took the fingers out of her pussy and put them into her mouth. As she lay still, my attention went back to Gurnam. He was standing a couple of feet away from the woman, stroking his cock and enjoying the view. Now I could see his cock properly for the first time. I was right! He was massive! Easily nine inches and it was thick. It was like he had a tree between his legs!

The cock head itself was large enough to tear apart a pussy and the shaft got thicker till the base. It stood absolutely straight like an arrow and his massive balls hung below it.

Gurnam was a perfect example of manhood. He was tall, dark and ruggedly handsome. His naked body was something that any woman would desire and any man would be envious of. He had a large muscular chest with thick chest hair over it, he had broad shoulder and his shoulder muscles went all the way to his neck. His arms were large and tight and his cuts would show with every move.

His forearm was large, as large as my calf and it looked even more impressive with the 'kadha' around his wrist which connected to a pair of freakishly large hands. His butt was tight and legs were thick and calves which would embarrass a professional athlete.

Now that I had seen him in his naked glory; I too deep inside desired Gurnam. He was definitely not the man I would even look at on the street but after watching the spectacle in front of me, it definitely left a tingle in my pussy.

Once the woman was done with her orgasm, she tried to get back on her feet but the sheer magnitude of the orgasm prevented her from standing up. Gurnam grabbed her arm and pulled her back on her feet and into his arms. He squeezed her boobs really hard, making her squeal. He lowered his head on to her right breast and started biting the nipple.

The woman closed her eyes and ran her hand through his hair and moaned loudly as she enjoyed being manhandled by this beast.

After a couple of minutes, Gurnam pushed the woman away and started walking over to the table. He opened a drawer and took out a condom.

In the meanwhile, the woman sat on the couch and spread her legs wide, waiting eagerly for her lover. Gurnam walked over to her and stood by the couch. He tore open the condom pack and quickly wore the condom over his cock. He kneeled down at the edge of the couch and pulled her closer to the edge. His cock was now touching her pussy and he rubbed it a couple of times on the pussy before shoving it in one stroke.

The woman screamed as Gurnam's cock was buried to the hilt inside her. Gurnam didn't wait for her pussy to get adjusted to his cock and straight away started pounding her pussy. The woman's screams soon turned into moans of pleasure as Gurnam kept pummeling her pussy. He held on to her waist and kept fucking her hard.

He kept fucking her for several minutes, occasionally squeezing her breasts and bending over to suck and bite them. After a while he stood up and placed his left knee on the couch and shoved his cock back into her pussy and resumed fucking her.

In the mean time I had an orgasm and another one was fast approaching. My fingers were driving in and out of my pussy really fast. I closed my eyes and bit my lip hard, trying to prevent myself from screaming. A few seconds later, the orgasm hit me. My legs went numb and I just collapsed on the floor.

I opened my eyes after the orgasm was over and again raised my head over the window. By now the woman was sitting up on the couch and was back to sucking Gurnam's cock. After a few seconds Gurnam moaned loudly and started spraying his seed all over the woman' face. Within seconds her face was covered with cum and a few strands landed on her hair.

Once he was done cumming, Gurnam just sat on the couch catching his breath while the woman had almost passed out. Gurnam's cock was rapidly loosing erection but it still was pretty large. It was shining from all the saliva and cum and it looked magnificent.

A few minutes later Gurnam got up and walked over the table. He threw a towel lying on the table towards the woman the then opened the drawer. He grabbed his wallet and took out a couple of 500 rupee notes and threw them at the woman.

The woman collected the money and then walked over to collect her clothes. Gurnam by then started dressing up and I realized that it was time to scoot from here. I tip toed around the office and then gathered pace as I walked away from the office. As I was about to turn around the corner, my hand hit something and it fell to the floor making a loud noise. The empty and open garage amplified the sound and startled me.

I stopped and looked down and saw that a large spanner and fallen on the floor. I looked up and I saw Gurnam standing at the door of his office, only in his trousers. Our eyes locked for a few seconds and Gurnam smiled at me wickedly. His smile clearly told me that he knew I had seen him action back there.

I immediately turned back and started running. Within seconds I was out of the compound and on to the street. I managed to stop a cab outside the garage and got in quick. As the cab started moving, I saw Gurnam standing at the gate, staring at me!

As soon as the cab stopped in front of my house, I threw some cash at the driver and almost jumped out of the cab and ran towards the door.

"Arey...Madam....you forgot the change." The driver shouted at me but I was beyond caring.

I hurriedly got into the house and closed the door. I just stood still against the door trying to normalize my breathing. I closed my eyes and the whole scene flashed before me. I opened my eyes and ran towards the bathroom. I washed my face with cold water for several minutes before I calmed down a little and walked back into the bedroom.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds