• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • 2 Guys A Girl And Adult Bookstore

2 Guys A Girl And Adult Bookstore

123

This story contains a bit of bisexual male sex if you are not a fan of this please do not continue.

The sounds of a buzzing alarm fill the air in the Jones bedroom, a sizeable masculine hand slowly reaches out from under a blanket and slaps blindly at it. As the warning continues to buzz, another figure hidden under the blankets begins to stir as well.

Slowly Eva Jones rises up from the bed tossing her blanket off her as she stares at the alarm with such disdain. “Oh for fuck's sake Frank, turn the damned thing off already!” She yells at her husband in annoyance of him still slapping at the nightstand.

Frank Jones finally accepts defeat as he tosses back the blankets and raises himself up leaning against the cool wooden headboard as he slams his hand down on the alarm, finally filling the room with the sound of silence.

“Well, it's about damn time! It’s six in the morning for crying out loud!” Eva said, as she was overly annoyed that Frank's alarm had jarred her from a sound sleep. “I know you got to go to work but honey could you at least try and get that thing cut off before everyone in the house is woke up?” Her tone changes slightly as she looks at her husband still leaning against the headboard. She knew he was exhausted from all his long hours and was now feeling sorry for complaining.

Frank just smiled a bit as he lay there staring at the wall, his thoughts wandering all over the place. He turns his head as his wife's tone changes; he gazes at her through his half-open eyes. He takes a deep breath before he leans over to her, brushing her long blonde locks from her face he gives her a little peck on the cheek. “Honey I'm sorry, I am just so tired.” He says with a yawn before finally making a move to exit the bed.

Frank stands next to the bed and stretches his aching muscles, as he looks for his robe to cover his naked body. Eva stares at him admiring her husband's body; he had always been chiseled. She could feel a tingle between her legs as her eyes traced his lines from the head down, his stomach a perfect six-pack and his cock was both long and thick. She licks her lips a bit, as she eyes his semi-erect penis. “Mmm, you think maybe I could have some of that?” She asks as she bites her bottom lip and points between Frank’s legs.

“You know I want to give you a piece, but I got to get going, or I won't have time to drop off Mallory at school. The choice is yours though; it is your day off either get a piece of this or take your daughter to school.” Frank says sarcastically as he playfully rubs his cock.

Eva smiles at Frank as she thinks of the best way to answer his offer. “Well it is my day off, so I am going to have to say take your stepdaughter to school please!” She says with a playful and excited tone, as the idea of just not having to deal with her daughter today was just as exciting as sex.

Frank looks down at his cock still in his hand and chuckles to himself. “Well, the bitch beat us again.”

Frank and Eva laugh aloud at his comments about Mallory, as he begins to dress. Eva lays on the bed pulling the blankets back up to her chest while she watches him. Her hands slowly creeping down between her legs as she teased her pussy a bit. “Mmm, maybe I should just take her to school.” She thinks to herself as she continues watching Frank dress. Her thoughts are soon interrupted by the yelling of her daughter from the bottom of the steps.

Mallory leans against the banister as she continues yelling up the steps. “Hey is someone going to give me a ride!” She waits mere seconds before yelling again. “Hey if you would just buy me a damn car I could drive myself!”

Frank and Eva look at each other and just roll their eyes at her yelling. “It's your daughter!” He says with a smile.

“No, it's my ex-husband's daughter!” She laughs as she throws her blankets back again and exits the bed. She walks to the door opening it just enough to yell back at Mallory. “Yeah and if you don't drop the diva attitude missy you could be riding the damn bus!” She says with great anger as she slams the bedroom door back shut to add emphasis to her point.

Frank looks over Eva standing there in front of him her naked chest heaving up and down with every hard breath. “Damn I want to fuck you so bad!” He says as he is now tracing her lines up and down much the way she did him earlier.

Eva liked teasing Frank, so she playfully squeezes her three6C breasts together, and asks him “You want to fuck me, you naughty man?” She tilts her head to the side and playfully nibbles on her finger, before turning to slowly walk back to the bed swaying her bubble butt back and forth for him to see.

“You’re evil!” Frank says with a smile as he grabs his keys off the dresser.

“Oh, I know it.” Eva says as she slowly lays back on the bed trying to find just the right spot again. “Don't forget we got that couple we met online coming over this weekend, so no overtime!” She tells her husband before closing her eyes again.

Frank stood there for a second as his mind raced back to the pictures the other couple had been sending them. His cock stirred in his pants as the images played through. His thought pattern was soon broken yet again by another scream from the bottom of the steps.

“What the hell come on!”

“What is her damned hurry anyway? She never wants to be early.” Says Eva in great frustration.

“She is 18 nothing is supposed to make sense. In 10 minutes when we are in the car, she will be as sweet as can be, and then the switch will flip again. I swear she needs Prozac.” Frank laughed at his own comments as he shoved his things into his pockets. “Oh and I promise no more overtime this weekend, I will be here for our little party.” He says as he kisses Eva on the forehead.

“You better be, I wanted this for a while, and she will be at her dad's house.” Said, Eva, as her mind now also thought of the sexy couple they had been chatting with online. Her hands again working their way down to her pussy.

Frank slowly closes the bedroom door and walks down the steps to find Mallory his stepdaughter there waiting as impatient as ever. He could not help but look her over as he walked down the steps to her. He tried not to stare at her low cut blouse exposing a massive amount of cleavage, but with breasts bigger than her mother’s it was hard not to look. His eyes wandered up and down her body admiring her tan skin, which she more than enjoyed showing off as much as possible.

“Quit staring at me perv!” Mallory says as she can feel her stepdad staring at her.

“Are you even allowed to wear stuff like this to school?” Frank asks as he tries to play off his reasoning behind leering at his stepdaughter.

“Yes. I can and what I wear is not your concern Frank. You aren't my dad after all.”

“You are right there because if I was, I would whip your ass for trying to wear crap like that out the house. But your mom is okay with it so whatever.” Frank said quickly responding to Mallory's remarks.

“You would like to spank this ass wouldn't you?” Mallory said as she turned her butt towards Frank. Her little skirt barely covered it as she slaps her own ass. Mallory had always enjoyed teasing men regardless of who they were, and Frank was no different. She enjoyed not only being a bitch to him but also trying to see how hard she could make his cock. She really did not have a problem with Frank, because she knew why her mom and dad divorced, and it had nothing to do with him even though he tried to be the fall guy just to make Eva look good.

“Just get your ass in the car girl!” Frank said as he chose to just back away from Mallory's game. He had mistakenly tried to outdo her before when she began her teasing only to end up with blue balls for his troubles.

“Well it’s about damn time; my dad would have already had me to school if I told him I was ready!” Mallory's mood changed from slutty to bitch just like that as she realized Frank was not going to play her games.

Frank sighed deeply as he watched her walk out the front door books in hand, he tried to pretend it did not bother him when she was a bitch to him, but after a year, it had started to wear on him. He knew just being a teen alone could explain the mood swings, but he also figured her dislike for him came from taking the rap on her parent's divorce. He stood in the doorway and watched Mallory climb into his SUV as he thought about how he came up with the story that he caused the divorce and not Eva's wanting an open marriage just so Mallory wouldn't hate her mom.

Frank's mind wandered back to the breakup of Eva and Jim, He had been a family friend for years he seen the whole thing unwind and had even tried to keep them together, but in the end, Frank failed and shortly after the divorce, he fell for Eva. He stood there on the steps thinking back to both Jim and Eva coming to him as a mutual friend and complaining about one another. He smiled as he remembered thinking how crazy Jim was for being mad at his wife for just wanting an open marriage. Frank's mind continued to wander a bit as his thoughts were broken up by the honking of the SUV's horn.

“Please, Frank I don't have time for whatever in the hell you are doing!”

Frank snaps back to reality and looks at the SUV with his stepdaughter in the passenger seat pleading with him to get in the car. He quickly walks down the sidewalk to the driver side wondering to himself how goofy he must look when his mind wanders as it just did.

Mallory plays with the stereo for a bit, before slumping back in her seat and after a long sigh rolls her eyes and looks at Frank. “Your stereo sucks you need one of them XM radios or something. My daddy has one of them.”

“Well Mallory, I am happy for your daddy, but I don't have one. I guess you will just have to suffer with old-fashioned, boring radio for this long thirty-minute drive.” Frank retorted being overly annoyed at Mallory's complaining.

The SUV hummed along down the road as the rest of the drive was filled with the sounds of only the beeping of Mallory's iPhone to announce she had received yet another text message. Frank tries his best to sneak a peek at who or what is so important, but cannot get a good glimpse.

“Would you please just watch the road Frank, I really don't want to die just because you want me or cause you want to peek at my phone. I ain't sure which you're doing but just stop.” Mallory says as she tosses her hair back.

“I wasn't doing anything, why don't you calm yourself down and drop the diva attitude will you?” Frank said as he tries to take control of the situation. He did know in the back of his mind Mallory was right though, he was enamored with her. Her body was nearly flawless, she had been a cheerleader almost since the day she started school. He begins to think back to the times he had caught a glimpse of her in all her glory leaving the shower with no towel. Her perfectly tan skin, not a single line on it, her perfectly round D cup breasts and her totally hairless pussy. Frank's cock starts to grow and bulge in his pants as he daydreams.

“Well I can drop the attitude, but that still won't change the fact you’re not paying attention, and you just missed the turn.” Mallory says with a cocky smile plastered across her face as she points to the road her school is on.

“Mother fucker!” Frank yells as he snaps back to reality in time to make a sharp turn down the next road the SUV's tires squeal as the large vehicle leans.

Mallory's purse slides from her lap as the quick turn startles her. She leans down to try and grab it off the floorboard as the sudden stopping of the SUV makes it slide further away as Frank finishes circling back to the school.

“Well now wasn't that fun? We made it, and you only nearly killed us.” Mallory says as she grabs the contents of her spilled purse up off the floor and pulls the door handle.

“You have a good day now okay.”

“Whatever Frank, don't come back to pick me up I got practice after school. I can catch a ride.” Mallory says as she grabs her things and quickly walks down the sidewalk towards the large brick building.

“That bitch is crazy.” Frank says to himself as he breaks his gaze from Mallory's behind and turns his attention back to getting to work. He puts his SUV back into drive and pulls away from the school just as his phone rings. “Shit, where is that damn thing!” He exclaims loudly as he tries to look for it and drive, before just giving up and pulling around the corner and parking next to the school. “Finally there it is.” He grabs it from the console in just barely enough time to answer it before the voice mail picks up. “Hello”

“Hey ya, Frankie, it's Tim. We got some issues at the plant today them suppliers got stuck in Japan and won't be in for a week.”

“Well shit, I was supposed to come in today and do that presentation for them.” Frank said as he stares out his window, thinking about all the hard work he had put into this and for now, at least it was for nothing.

“Well just...”

“Hang on I can't hear you!” Yells Frank as a Harley Davidson comes flying down the road the exhaust pipes filling the air with a loud rumble. The motorcycle turns and heads towards the school parking lot where Frank just left Mallory. “Okay some fucker on a damn Harley just about blew out my eardrum, what were you saying Tim?”

“I was saying take the day off and get an early start on your weekend. You have been putting in so many hours I am sure that wife of yours is missing you.” Tim smiled as he spoke, thinking of how hot Eva is.

“Yeah you know what that sounds like an awesome idea, I think I.” The man on the motorcycle interrupted Frank’s sentence again as he peers out his window to see Mallory climbing onto the back and them leaving the school grounds.

“Frank you there?”

“I got to go, Tim, see you Monday.” Frank said as he hung up the phone and watched the motorcycle drive away. “No wonder you were in such a hurry today.” He says to himself as he turns his SUV around and tries to follow them. The motorcycle had a head start, but Frank managed to catch up quickly and remain a few cars behind them, as he dials home.

“Hello?” Eva answers the phone slightly breathless holding her phone with one hand and her vibrator with the other.

“Hey honey, well your daughter has decided to skip class today with some guy on a motorcycle.” Frank says with a slight tone of annoyance.

“Shit! That damn girl. No wonder she was such a bitch this morning. I'm kind of busy right now can you follow them, and see what she is doing please?” Eva said as she slowly returns her vibrator back to her soaking wet bald pussy.

“Yeah, I got the day off now anyway so I got this...Oh and babe if it dies there are more batteries in the nightstand.” Frank laughs as he hangs up the phone and returns his full attention to the task of following his stepdaughter.

The motorcycle makes several quick turns before finally pulling up to a two4-hour adult bookstore. Frank pulls into an adjacent parking lot and watches as the guy takes off his helmet. He eyes him up and down trying to see if he can recognize him as any of Mallory's boyfriends. The guy places his helmet on the back of his motorcycle and takes the rubber band out of his hair. His long dark brown hair falls to his shoulders as he helps Mallory off the bike.

She removes her helmet as well placing it next to his as she reaches up and rubs the man's short goatee before using her hand to tilt his chin down enough for her to kiss him.

“Who in the hell is that guy!” Frank said aloud to himself as he felt his usual bit of jealousy towards anyone getting attention from Mallory.

The couple walks hand in hand to the door before disappearing inside as Frank calls his wife back again.

“Hey, I'm swamped now honey what is it.” Eva answers the phone almost entirely out of breath

“Yeah, I bet you are. I am sitting here outside the two4-hour adult emporium.”

“Why? I told you to follow her not go buy new toys.” Eva says in confusion as she continues working the long black vibrator in and out of her pussy, trying to achieve another orgasm.

“I am this is where she is with some long-haired biker dude.”

“Damn, what the hell is she up to? Hell give them a few minutes and go inside, it's not like it will be your first time in there.”

Frank just laughs as he hangs up the phone and exits his SUV. He walks quickly across the lot as he cracks the front door to the building and peeks in. The cautious stepdad does not see either of them anywhere as he enters and begins to browse the store trying not to look conspicuous. He finally spots them near a large section of adult DVD's as he does his best to sneak closer to them. He manages to get just one row over without being seen as he tries to listen to their conversation.

“I'm glad you called me after we met online I figured you were just all talk girl.”

“Oh I don't know something about you just made me want to meet you, and when you offered to bring me here, I was more interested. I have always wanted to come here but none my friend’s will they are such prudes.” Mallory says as she picks up and puts down various movies looking at the backs of them all as her and the man walk the row.

“I love this place; they even got some booths over there where you can watch some of these flicks.” He says as he points to the row of black doors near the wall where Frank was hiding out.

“Really let's watch one, and maybe I can learn some pointers.” Mallory laughs as she drags her companion towards the booths.

“Shit!” Frank exclaims to himself as he looks for a new hiding spot. He stares back and forth; as they draw near knowing the booths are also his only place to hide as he ducks inside one and quickly locks the door. “Oh, this is great...Follow her Frank… Tell me what she is doing Frank. What the fuck am I going to do now?” Frank says as he mocks his wife as he begins to realize he will be stuck in the booth for a while now since he cannot see them he will have no clue when they leave. Just as he slumps down onto the hard wooden bench in the room, he hears the slamming of the door to the booth next to his and the voices of Mallory and the biker.
“So now what Rick?” Mallory questions her friend as she sits down on the bench in her booth.

“Well we put some money in here, and we can watch some porn clips.” Rick says as he pumps some cash into the slot and a TV flickers to life.

Rick and Mallory sit next to one another watching various porn clips as Frank listens with his ear to the paper-thin walls trying to get an idea of what they are doing.

“His cock is so big!” Mallory says as she points to the images of a man ramming his cock up a woman's ass.

“Mmm, you like that don't you?” Rick asks as he unzips his jeans and lets his dick out.

“Mmm, and I really like that.” Mallory says as she lays her head down on Rick's lap opening her mouth to suck on him.

“That's it girl suck that dick.”

Frank's mouth drops open as he realizes that was Rick's voice and not some porn actor. Franks own cock begins bulging against his pants with the thoughts of his stepdaughter sucking off some guy.

Mallory hums as she slides her mouth up and down Rick's cock, her tongue caressing every bulging inch of it as she rubs his balls.

Rick strokes her hair gently as he thrusts his hips up to meet every stroke of Mallory's mouth. “Damn babe you a good little cock sucker!” Rick says between grunting.

Frank peeking through the hole in the room watches his stepdaughter sucking off the big hard dick, cannot take it anymore as he pulls down his own pants to stroke his dick. “That's it girl suck his cock make him cum.” He moans as he watches

“What the hell was that?” Mallory asks as she jerks her head away from Rick's cock.

“I don't know babe it wasn't the movie.” Rick says as he points to the black TV screen. “Money ran out a few seconds ago.”

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • 2 Guys A Girl And Adult Bookstore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds