• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Owning Bella Ch. 07

Owning Bella Ch. 07

123

Authors note: I apologise for the delay as always outside forces tend to disrupt the flow. I had the story finished very early this month but the editing publishing stage took a while. I hope you enjoy it!

~ellie


Leon Watt was a spoilt little rich kid. Even at the age of 42 that is how most people viewed him. Tall, arrogant and handsome, he let others run the company he had inherited while he showed up spasmodically and did as little as possible. For Leon, it was all about appearances, being on the 'A List' for parties, balls and fund raisers, being on members boards in prestigious clubs and associations and generally being seen as a powerful mover and shaker in all aspects of life. Very few people got past that outward persona and towering reputation to know the real Leon, but Rob was one of them and Leon felt an attachment to him akin to a brother.

Looking at his watch as he dawdled to the club Leon considered that he was not quite fashionably late enough, so he stopped briefly to flirt with the girls in the building lobby before making his way downstairs to the meeting Rob had asked him to attend. Waltzing into the room he greeted the small group assembled for lunch like bosom buddies, shaking hands with the men before gripping the squirming Gian and fondling her while smirking at her owner, "How nice of you to bring a toy for me to play with, Josie."

Josie rolled her eyes heavenward, "Put Gian down Leon. She has no interest in that bean sprout between your legs."

"I'm crushed," Leon pouted, but took Gian's hand and forced it against his groin. "Have you heard the story about Josie and the magic beanstalk?"

Gian was used to this game between the two dominants and let a small smile curl on her lips before assuming a vacant expression. She looked at Josie and whispered, "No, I don't think I know that story."

"Ah, well come sit on my lap and I will tell you all about it, maybe even give you a demonstration." Leon was holding in his chuckle now, taking a seat next to Josie and pulling Gian into his lap. "You don't mind sharing do you, Josie."

Instead of answering the grinning Leon, Josie looked across the table at Rob and sighed, "You could have told me that you invited this buffoon, given me some warning, anything." She spread her hands as if looking for answers.

Rob laughed, "If you arrive unexpectedly at lunchtime, you have to take what you get I am afraid. Gian doesn't look as if she is suffering that much so shall we order now that everyone is here?"

"About time," Kurt cut in, "I'm starving."

"You're always starving," Josie grumbled in mock outrage. For all of her complaining, she loved and respected these men. While some of the founding members were almost impossible to deal with as a woman, she knew that the four sitting around the table with her not only accepted her but loved and respected her in return. Mel and Rob had built up a tight knit community within the leaders of their club, they were more like family than business associates.

Max, who had sat quietly through the exchange, had recognised Leon as soon as he entered and was eager to talk to him about investing in the Southern club, thinking that if he brought this notorious name on board, his position there would be sealed. "Hi," Max extended his hand across the table to Leon. "I'm Max. I don't think we've met before."

Leon looked at the hand and drawled, "Sorry mate, got my hands full at the moment." He jiggled Gian's large breasts, holding one tightly in each hand causing Josie to let out another large sigh, "I'm Leon."

Stephen came over as they ordered lunch and looked at Gian, then at Josie, "Some of Gian's friends are in today. Perhaps she would like to take the time to say hello, we miss having her here."

"What a fabulous idea! Go spend some time with your friend's sweet thing. I will come and collect you when we are done," Josie said cheerily, flashing a wide smile at Leon.

"Traitor," Leon growled at Stephen who merely laughed and took a seat at the table.

"So Max, tell us all about this new club. I'm dying to know," Kurt said dramatically

"Not that it will be real competition if is down South but I am terribly curious," Stephen joined the discussion. It took Leon a few moments to put the pieces together of why Rob had wanted him to come today, so he sat back and listened.

Max launched into a sales pitch directed mostly at Leon, the billionaire playboy. Rob cut in during a brief lull in the conversation and inquired, "You said a high roller was coming on board, so you thought it might become bigger sooner than expected?"

"The more people of your calibre we can get on board the faster it will grow into a club to rival this one. I'm not sure about the guy who wanted to come on board, he had some strong ideas about restricting membership to certain lifestyle choices, and we just can't afford to be that picky." Rob mused on the thought for a moment, "I'm not even sure we would want to place those sort of restrictions in anyway."

"What sort of restrictions?" Rob probed.

"It started with no Dommes, gays, or lesbians but began to go into people's personal lives: religion, race..." his voice trailed off as Josie glared at him.

"Well that counts me out" she said indignantly, "bad enough I have to fight that sort of bullshit here where I am more or less accepted let alone if it came from the management of a place."

"Yeah, we were not so keen on the restrictions ourselves, which is why I am looking for other investors so we could tell Lewis Arfor to go fuck himself," Max agreed quickly.

Leon hid his shock over hearing the name of Rob's phantom, but he began to pay closer attention to the man who was giving the spiel, knowing this was why Rob had invited him. They were almost through the main course, and Leon was deciding the best course of action to take at this point when Josie casually spoke again.

"Well you may have to wait to do that anyway, even if each of the people at this table invested in your little venture," Josie said enigmatically.

"Oh?" Max queried and raised an eyebrow in her direction.

"Rumour has it," she continued conspiratorially, "Lewis lost something a day or two ago, and it has turned up overseas." She looked pointedly at Rob who had not asked her why she had shown up unexpectedly at lunchtime and asked to join his table.

Rob had visibly paled, and Kurt looked shocked. Max seemed oblivious to the reactions at the table to that piece of news. Leon who took in everything and everyone at the table turned to Josie and said matter-of-factly, "Whatever he lost must be very important to him if he is willing to drop everything to go and retrieve it."

"I guess so," Josie nodded but looked meaningfully at the group.

Recovering himself quickly Kurt leaned back in his chair, "Well, old boy, this sounds fascinating, I think maybe as I missed out on being a founding member here I might be interested." He looked down at Dianne, who had sat silently beside him the whole time taking in everything as she knew she would be asked for her opinion as soon as they were alone. Kurt valued her intelligence and business savvy as much as he did her submission to him and she found that an aphrodisiac in itself. "What do you think girl, should we show these Southerners what it's all about?"

"Of course, Master," Dianne smiled at him.

"I think it's worth taking a look too," Leon stroked his chin as he spoke, as if in thought. "Can you set up a meeting for us with the owners and innovators, Max?"

"Well I trust their say so," Rob said stiffly, still thrown by Josie's announcement. "I can't get away at the moment but if they say it's a good investment I could come on board."

Max was over the moon at the interest, and he looked to Josie who held up her hands, "Not me. Until I'm sure I'm welcome by the owners, it's too hard to fight that sort of prejudice on two fronts." She grinned and made a mock pout, "I ruined my best pair of red heels on the last Dom who thought he could make me submit."

With the lunch concluded, Josie spoke once again, "Well I hate to be the party-pooper," again she sighed as the immature Leon chuckled, and looked to Stephen. "Unless you're going to throw your hat in the ring with this lot could you go and get Gian for me? I have some business I need to see Rob about and I need her." She paused to spoke to Rob, "Privately."

"I think I will take the same road as Rob," Stephen said, "and wait and see what Kurt and Leon think about it before investing." He stood and shook hands with Max, "Nice to see you again. When will you be heading back home?"

"I'm meeting a few more interested people here tonight. Depending on how that goes, maybe tomorrow evening," Max stood to shake his hand in return. "It was good to see you Stephen."

"Well I must be off too," Leon announced throwing his card on the table beside Max. "Email me the details when you set up the meeting. I'll fly down and have a look myself."

"Great," said Kurt. "Can I hitch a lift on your jet? It'll save getting mine out of the hangar."

"I suppose," Leon said. "What's one more hitchhiker?" Kurt laughed at the response, and Josie's sigh. Leon acted put out but he would actually enjoy the company.

Leon walked away from the table. As he went through the club foyer he asked for his briefcase that he had checked in with his coat, then he detoured and slid into the main office by the hidden door to wait for Josie and Rob. He needed more information and it seemed that Josie was the one holding all the cards this time around.

Slowly the rest of the group filtered in. Stephen had walked Max out to deflect him from the idea that the rest of the group were meeting again in another room. Josie entered the office and threw herself into a chair, "There is no need to call the others is there?"

"No," Rob said quietly. "I don't think the club is under any direct threat at the moment." He looked at Leon before speaking again. "The question is, is this just all coincidence, and I'm being paranoid or is Lewis seriously stalking Mel and Bella?"

"Go over it all from beginning," Leon said seriously. His whole demeanour had changed since entering the office. The arrogant, irresponsible playboy had faded into the serious countenance of the specialist he was. Leon had outgrown the adrenaline fuelled extreme sports many years ago and seeking different adrenaline-laced experiences had happened upon a small group of ex-intelligence agency and special forces men who had formed their own agency. They rescued kidnap victims, terrorist hostages and the like. They were hired by government agencies as well as private people who could find them and pay the exorbitant fees. Leon had joined the fledgling company and, with his money and contacts, had helped build it to be a force to be reckoned with on the world stage.

Kurt, Rob and Josie all combined their knowledge into one smooth telling of recent events. "Combined with the suspicious circumstance surrounding events leading to Kitty's murder, it's all just a little too coincidental to me," Rob finally finished.

Kurt nodded his agreement as Leon finally took a breath and began to speak. "After the last meeting I put some feelers out through some of my connections without making too many waves. There were a couple of small bites but nothing significant. It seems that although his name crops up in several underworld groups, it's generally rumour or innuendo and stops with what seems to be an incredibly well protected and loyal middle man who never mentions where he gets his orders from."

"So we are no better off than we were days ago when Bella first had her accident," the frustration was clear in Rob's voice.

"If it helps I don't think you're being paranoid," Leon smiled, trying to lighten the mood a little. "Leave it with me a day or two, with this sudden departure there might be a few kinks that show in the network that we can exploit. I will put the agency on it in full rather than nosing around myself. If anyone can find your phantom they can," Leon said with conviction, despite the fact that they never got close during the search for Kitty. "It's been a decade since Kitty, well you know. Now we've got better technology and services, give me a couple of days, Rob. We'll kick over a few rocks and see what scurries out."

"That's all well and good," Kurt said, "but I'm going to tell Mel. They need some sort of protection if we aren't being paranoid, whether we give you a couple days or not."

*****

Bella had woken from her nap, the first day, to find Mel agitated and making phone calls, she had lain quietly in her basket not wanting to disturb him until he noticed her and smiled. Finishing his call and, as if knowing what she needed instinctively, he walked over, attached her leash and silently led her from the basket to the water bowl and then into the bathroom.

Once they were back in the salon he had her kneel at his feet. Mel wasn't really sure about sharing this information with his beautiful pet but he wanted this time to be a time of real bonding between them and, in his mind, he could hear Dorothea's voice chiding him for his reticence. He finally spoke, "Did you sleep well, my little Ellie?"

"Yes Master, thank you," Bella replied softly.

"There will be some men coming aboard later this afternoon," Mel began, being careful with how he phrased what he needed to tell her. "I received some news from Kurt and some unsavoury types have been seen in this vicinity of the world so the men will be here to protect you." He stroked her cheek, "and me. You, however, are most precious and will be their priority."

Chewing her lip Bella remained silent, "It's nothing to worry over my precious pet. It's just a precaution nothing more. I promised to keep you safe always and this is my way of doing that right now." The phone rang again and Mel looked at it. "I need to take this," he muttered before turning his eyes back upon Bella. "Display," he commanded.

Bella fastened her hands behind her neck and widened her thighs tilting her hips to raise and display her cunt and the new tattoo sitting above it. Mel watched avidly, he never tired of seeing her at his feet so open and ready. He nudged the toe of his boot against her cunt moving it slightly against her lips forcing them to open and expose her clit before putting more pressure into the small movements. Mel watched her closely as he listened to Rob give his detailed account of all that had happened and Josie's report. He saw Bella's breathing quicken and the tell-tale shivers that ran through her torso as the toe of his boot scraped over the sensitive, swollen nub of flesh.

Keeping pressure up against her cunt he slid the boot slightly forward until the toe was nudging at her fuckhole, her clit riding against the upper curve of his boot. Bella's breathing came in small gasps and soft whimpers as she began to rock her hips and he reached out his free hand to play with a nipple. His eyes crinkled as he watched her struggle to hold back her orgasm, prolonging his phone conversation as he twisted the nipple he was playing with making her squeal in a sharp high pitched burst and tremble in need.

"Hang on a sec, Rob, I need to do something here. Talk to Bella." Mel removed his foot from her cunt and stood up pressing the phone into her left hand.

Having trouble making sense out of the sudden change of events Bella panted into the phone, "Hello, Master Rob."

"Hellom sweet Bella," Rob's voice sounded distant. "Are you enjoying your time with your Master so far?"

"Yes, Master Rob," Bella's eyes were glued to Mel's belt as it slid through the loops of his pants and she squirmed at the thought of what he might do with it.

"That was a very naughty thing you did, running away the way the other day," Rob spoke as if he couldn't hear the heat and need in her voice.

"Yes, Master Rob," Bella panted barely able to concentrate on the voice in her ear as Mel lay the leather belt over her shoulder and continued to undress.

"We will have to have a long chat about obedience when you return," there was a threat in his voice, but Bella was oblivious to the tone as she continued to watch Mel.

"Yes, Master Rob," Bella couldn't muster any other words as she continued to squirm before her Master.

"It seems your Master has your full attention and that is as it should be little one," Rob said. "Put the phone on speaker please Bella."

"I will leave you to your honeymoon, Mel," Rob's voice chuckled through the speaker, "but just letting you know that Tony was in Thailand so Leon is sending him to organise security, he should be there to meet you at KL."

"That's good news," Mel smiled down at Bella as he kicked away the last of his clothes. "I'll talk to you tonight when they come aboard."

"Yeah, talk to you then," Rob chuckled and hung up.

Discarding the phone and taking up his belt, Mel flicked it across her hardened nipples and down under her breasts enjoying the sight of tears forming in her eyes as she cried out. Moving around behind her he pushed her forward so her head lay on the cushion of the armchair, her hands stabilising her as her ass lifted from her heels. Mel lashed both her ass and her thighs several times before kneeling down behind her and driving into her hard and fast. His hand snaked around under her and finding the hard little nub pinched and twisted it as he fucked her, making her beg over and over for permission to cum.

Finally he relented and Bella came explosively, her head spinning and her cunt clenching with spasms around Mel's cock, milking it desperately. "Fuck," Mel roared, and came himself, pumping jets of cum into his precious girl and leaning over her feeling his own body shake with effort. She felt amazing and he felt so vital and strong when he was with her, he could not get enough. His hands stroked her body as they recovered and he eventually sat back pulling her into his lap cuddling her close and tilting her head up to kiss her deeply. "I adore you my Ellie," he murmured into her neck.

"I love you too, Master," she whispered.

Bella lived as a pampered pet aboard the yacht. She had no privacy or personal freedoms but in truth she had not missed them once during that time. Mel had kept her close and in his sight the whole time, he had made sure she wanted for nothing and had used her constantly. Her body ached and bore the marks of his use but she was blissfully happy, she knew who she was, what was expected of her here, and that he loved her more than she had realised. They had relaxed into their role in each other's lives and he found no reason to punish her so every mark she bore for him was out of their desire, need and want.

Mel smiled at her more often, seeing the way she lit up and basked in his pleasure, he spoke to her more about his wants, desires and needs as well as drawing out her own limits, both hard and soft. The men who had come aboard that first night were an unobtrusive but constant presence, and Bella began to relax around both them and the crew. She was introduced to Tony, who would be her personal bodyguard when they left the boat for any reason. Mel had introduced him as a friend that he trusted, unlike her introductions to the other men and crew which, while friendly enough, did not hold the same meaning and emphasis.

Her nakedness, which had made her blush so in front of the crew when they had first arrived, became a convenience on the second day as Mel constantly played with her, using all sorts of toys and equipment in between the torrid bouts of fucking. No inch of her body was spared from his torment except the small patch above her cunt that had been tattooed which he personally gave the tenderest of care.

Finally, in the early afternoon of the third day, the torment ended for a brief period and she was sent to her basket to nap and relax. Having been constantly aroused and kept on the edge for three days, only falling asleep when she had passed out after incredible orgasms, and then for not particularly long at a time, she found she was restless. Sleep eluded her as she wriggled around in her basket trying to find a spot that would induce the sleep she so desperately needed. Mel was sitting across the room with his laptop and phone, one eye on his precious pet the other on his work.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Owning Bella Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds