• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Aurelia - Manipulated By WHi-Fi

Aurelia - Manipulated By WHi-Fi

12

The wireless human interface, or WHi-Fi as the inventors called it, had been a black-Ops funded garage lab success in testing on mice and the two co-inventors were excited as they readied for an impromptu field test amongst unsuspecting human subjects.

Upon entering the busy club, with management's blessing under the guise of a social sciences doctorate study program in mapping and studying social movements and interactions, the two software engineers located a back table that gave them an excellent view of the expansive dance club before them. The operator opened the bulky looking laptop and after hitting a few buttons, the scan of the crowd was enabled.

As little icons on the screen, each person showed up with a unique signal, all available on roughly the same frequency wave. Indistinguishable labels anonymously identified each person, moving around on the virtual map of the establishment. Suddenly, they eyed an unbelievably beautiful woman walking past them. The operator and his observer looked at each other knowingly, for their first live test subject had been found.

After a few keystrokes by the operator, her signal was identified on the screen. To their surprise, however, the woman's reception signal was much stronger than all of the others. Not fully understanding this new technology they had created and were now live testing, they did not really understand why her signal seems so much stronger than from all of the others in the crowd, but they were unconcerned and dismissive of the anomaly. They just wrote it off as an unexpected bonus that the subject of their first live, blind human test should be sending out such a strong transmission.

The woman's icon was highlighted and then with the click of a mouse, the feeder program was activated.

***

Aurelia was walking back from the bar with her drink to her private booth when all of a sudden, without any warning, a bout of dizziness overtook her. Luckily she was just arriving at her table and she was able place her drink down onto the table before spilling it and she seated herself before just before her legs gave out.

Aurelia's first thought was to scan the immediate crowd to see if anybody was giving her undue attention. "Have I been drugged?" she silently asked herself. "If so, surely my would be attacker would be watching me. " She continued to scan the crowd, noting "nothing but the usual passing leers of horny men.", she thought.

"Surely my life force cannot already be in need of replenishment.", she reasoned, rightfully understanding that she had not been made to endure any untold fatigue from being in any perilous battles or situations, of late.

Her thought came back to wondering if she had somehow been drugged, as the feeling she was experiencing was a feeling that she had only ever before experienced at the hands of would be assailants trying to bring her down by way of drugging her.

***

"Okay, we're in!" the operator declared to his observer co-inventor.

On the laptop's screen, Aurelia's thoughts appeared as interpreted text. Her vital signs were also on screen, graphed like a patient hooked up to life support machinery in an operating room.

"There, the dizziness as the expected side effect of our accessing her neuro-network. She's not aware of our invasion"

"Excellent!" the observer opined. "Let's test this baby's effectiveness with a little experiment."

"Just like we talked about.", the operator agreed with a chuckle.

At a frantic pace, the operator typed in an instruction set into the computer. Hitting enter, he then explained, "There, the command has been sent. Her neuro-receptors should now be reacting.

***

Aurelia's jaw dropped as her dizziness faded, only to be replaced with an incredible feeling of arousal. As she continued to scan the crowd, her eyes became fixated upon the well sculpted bodies dancing erotically on the dance floor in front of her.

Aurelia's hand drifted down to her leg, slowly moving up her thigh and under her skirt. Coming to touch her panties, she was shocked by how wet her panties had become. With her finger only gently pressing upon the indentation in her wet panties, her body began to quiver as she felt as though she were on the cusp of an unexplainable orgasm. Aurelia's fingers instinctively began to rub herself more furiously as her head fell back with her body surrendering to an intense orgasm that seemed to come out of nowhere.

***

The two men laughed at the feedback being received. "Look, there." the operator said, pointing to the screen. "She's having an orgasm and we can see by her thoughts she's completely oblivious as to how this could be."

The observer suggested, "Let's turn this up a notch. Implant the suggestion that she wants to be a total slut that wants to dance with the ugliest guy she can quickly find and that she wants to have him have his way with her right on the dance floor."

The operator laughed a geeky laugh as he complied, "Sounds like fun! Then as she's entertaining us, we can run a scan to learn more about this little vixen of a test subject."

***

As Aurelia orgasm subsided, she felt an unexplainable lustful desire to dance with somebody, anybody, NOW! She didn't understand why, but she was being overcome with a desire to pick the most unlikely guy she could see, to let him have his way with her.

She scanned the peripheral of the dance floor with her gaze stopping upon a group of three young men. It was debatable whether they were even of proper age to be in such an establishment, but alone they most certainly were, which was good. No jealous girlfriends to deal with.

Two of the guys were significantly over weight and not very fashionably dressed. The third was just as geeky in appearance, but he was slim. Drawing her look up to his face, Aurelia could see that if his body did not undermine his chances with the ladies, his geeky face surely sealed his lonely fate.

Aurelia felt pity and she wanted to reward him with the most unlikely night of his life. She wanted him and she wanted him now! Not just want, she needed him!

A slow, moody electronica song came over the sound system causing the dancing throngs to pair off the slow dance. This was her chance. Aurelia stood up and made a direct line for the geeky object of her irrational desires.

"Hi, I'm Aurelia. Dance with me."

The unsuspecting geek was in shock and before he could muster up a response, Aurelia had simply grabbed him by the hand and led him out onto the dance floor. Looking back at his two friends with similar blank looks of shock on their face, he just sort of shrugged and followed this beautiful goddess that had chosen him!"

***

As he was typing more commands into the computer, the operator then advised, "Okay, now a little info. There it is, her name is Aurelia."

"Strange, no last name is appearing.", his partner added.

"You think that's strange, what the hell is this? A Gwardian from Gwardia? What the fuck is that?"

The observer shared his partner's confusion, "Damned if I know. This doesn't make any sense, try accessing her experience memories, will you."

***

"Why did you pick me?", the boy man asked Aurelia.

Aurelia was fully engaged in dancing, pulling the total stranger in close to her writhing body, yet she seemed to be absent in attention. After hearing his question, an awkward silence ensued. After a moment of blankly staring into each other's eyes, Aurelia snapped out of her drifting mind, "Oh, sorry. Why not? You looked like you would like to dance."

"Girls like you don't ask guys like me to dance. Is this some sort of a joke or a dare?", the geek suspiciously asked.

"Darling, no, there's no dare and this is no joke. Just shut up and dance with me. ", Aurelia answered.

Not waiting to let the unsure of himself geek take the initiative, Aurelia placed her hand on his hand and slowly guided his hand up her tummy and onto her chest, letting it come to rest upon her right boob.

Emboldened by having this beautiful creature before him actually take HIS hand and guide it upon her seemingly perfect, perky breast, he began to squeeze Aurelia's boob.

Aurelia continued to rest her hand upon the geeks hand that was now feeling up her boob while she enjoyed the moment, which was already causing her state of arousal to intensify.

Wanting things to progress further and faster, Aurelia guided his invading hand back down her front, to the exposed skin between her blouse and her low cut skirt. She then moved his hand back up her front, underneath of her blouse, slowly upward allowing his hand to feel her smooth, sultry skin. When it reached her bra covered boob, she used her own finger to lift the cup covering her breast, allowing the geek's hand to be placed upon the flesh of her breast, underneath of her bra.

The geek let out a loud gulp as he felt a woman's bare breast for the first time. He could not believe how big, hard, and erect Aurelia's nipple felt. Clearly he liked the feeling, though, as the growing bulge in his pants revealed to Aurelia.

Immediately noticing the hardness in his pants pressing against her, Aurelia decided to help matters along by letting her hand drop down to his pants between his legs to rub his ever increasing hardness as their bodies slowly swayed in time to the melodic beat of the music.

Aurelia was lost in the moment, becoming more and more aroused over her seduction of this hapless geek. She looked up into his eyes and he returned her the wanting gaze, suddenly struck by her enchanting green eyes. Aurelia leaned upward with her lips parting to engage her object of desire in a passionate kiss. He was a more than willing recipient of her advance.

***

Rather than a clear interpretation of Aurelia's experience memories, flashing across the screen were a jumble of random dark images of violence, death, and far away, almost alien looking landscapes. As the two experimenters tried to make sense of what they were seeing, the operator proclaimed in frustration, "There must be some sort of a glitch, here."

The observer basically agreed, saying "Must be, or maybe we have simply come across some kind of fucked up chick here."

The observer then shifted his attention to the real time summary of events as displayed on the screen transpiring nearby on the dance floor. "Let's see how far we can push her. Push the suggestion of turning things up sexually right there on the dance floor."

The operator typed more commands onto the screen and then pressed enter. "There, done."

***

Feeling her boobs being worked over by this clearly inexperienced geek coupled with her massaging of the bulge in his pants was serving to bring Aurelia closer to a near state of orgasm, amazingly without her actually being overly physically stimulated.

She did not understand why she was feeling like this, but her thoughts of contemplation about what was happening were again replaced by an irrational desire within her to move things to a more depraved state of affairs.

Using both hands, Aurelia started to undo the man's pants and zipped his fly down. The shock of having this done to him caused him to try to step back in pause, "Are you crazy? Not here, everybody will see!"

Aurelia was not deterred, "Let them see, I want your body all over me!"

Without a further thought and to show him she was serious, Aurelia reached down with both hands to the hemline of her blouse and then swiftly lifted it up past her breasts and up over her head and off.

Seeing this beautiful creature before him now topless, save for her bra covered breasts of perfection was too much for the man to resist. Quickly he moved in toward Aurelia hugging her body and engaging her in an even more intense kiss than before.

Aurelia was completely facilitating, accepting his lips and in fact, slipping her tongue into his mouth to explore and tango with his own tongue. As they embraced, the man's hands grabbed her breasts once again, with only the thin material of her pretty bra between the palms of his hands and the soft flesh of her boobs and nipples.

Feeling the uncontrollable urge to continue to move things along, Aurelia reached behind her back with one hand and then deftly unhooked her bra. As she brought her hand back around to further hug this man now invading her mouth with his tongue, the straps of her bra fell off both shoulders, with the bra cups only staying in place over her breasts because of the man's hand fondling her boobs with the bra still in place.

Aurelia was so turned on she couldn't take it. She reached up grabbing one of the man's hands and brought it down her body to the bottom of her skirt. She then guided his hand back up, underneath her skirt, all the way up to her soaking wet panties.

On cue, the man then took control, using his finger to first massage over her swollen lips through her wet panties, then pushing her panties aside and inserting one, then two fingers up into Aurelia's pussy, penetrating her well lubed lips, dancing inside of her.

The penetration of his fingers into her sex set Aurelia off immediately into orgasm. As her whole body quivered, the man knew what was happening as he felt her pussy lips spasm tighter and tighter around his fingers. With his own arousal becoming unbearable, he suggested, "Let's take this outside, okay."

Aurelia's first instinct was to decline and be on her way, but then suddenly and unexplainably, her mind became set on the desire to not only go outside with this guy, but to have his two friends join them as well.

Aurelia said okay, but first she led the man to his friends and after a brief exchange, all four of them headed toward the exit door.

****

The observer told the operator that they ought to test the system's lingering influence. To do so, the operator implanted the idea into Aurelia's head that she wanted all three of the ugly men and she wanted it rough. In turn, the operator also hi-lighted the avatars of all three men and suggested that they would in cooperation take Aurelia out back and sexually assault her and then punch her lights out.

The observer then followed behind the hapless foursome, but ensuring that he remained out of their view.

****

As the foursome walked through the doorway to the outside, the two friends both immediately grabbed Aurelia by her wrists and began to roughly escort her to their utility van that they had arrived in. Rather than protest, though, Aurelia licked her lips in anticipation.

As they approached the van, the man Aurelia had danced with opened the back door to the van. He then turned around to face Aurelia, who was being held firmly into place by his two friends. Without any warning, the man then swung his fist burying it into Aurelia's abdomen, causing a gush of wind as the air left Aurelia's lungs. She would have doubled over if not for being held up in place by the man's two friends. The two men then in unison pushed Aurelia toward the van's back door. Aurelia regained her balance and then turned back around to face them.

As she came about, her face felt the stinging impact of her dance mate's fist, as he threw a right hook. The force of the blow flattened Aurelia, causing her to fall into the van. All three men then scrambled to hoist Aurelia deeper into the van, closing the door behind them as they climbed in.

The thought of retaliation and escape flooded into Aurelia mind, but then she felt her panties being ripped off of her, as the men pulled them down off of her legs. As quickly as that, Aurelia's thoughts of resistance faded. Instead she found herself overcome with arousal at the thought of being taken by these three less than handsome geeks.

Almost in unison, all three men began to paw and grope at Aurelia's body. Rather than resist, she just laid back and enjoyed all of the attention, as her body was involuntarily becoming more and more aroused.

Suddenly, to her satisfaction, one of her assaulters had pulled his pants down, freeing his penis from their confines. He climbed on top of Aurelia, who was more than accommodating in spreading her legs in acceptance. With ease, the man then inserted his long thick penis into her soaking wet womanhood.

As the man on top began to fuck her, one of the other men had also freed his penis and began pushing it against Aurelia's mouth. Seemingly instinctively, Aurelia turned her face toward the violating penis and opened her mouth to allow the man to fuck her mouth.

Meanwhile, the other man continued to grope and bite at her boobs and whatever other part of Aurelia's exposed skin he could get his mouth onto. Unsatisfied with merely kissing and biting at her, though, the man stood up on his knees and began to jerk himself off at the site of Aurelia being fucked both vaginally and orally.

In no time at all, the man began to ejaculate, spraying his cum onto Aurelia's face. At virtually the same moment, the man that was fucking Aurelia's mouth also began to cum, pulling his penis out from her mouth and adding to the spray of cum falling upon Aurelia's face.

As this havoc was playing out upon her face, the other man began to cum deeply inside of Aurelia. While still coming, he pulled out and then began to spray the remaining cum from his pulsating penis onto Aurelia bare stomach. As all three men coaxed the last of the cum from their pulsating penises, Aurelia found her own body climaxing in uncontrollable orgasm.

The man closest to Aurelia's head suddenly moved to the front of the van and manoeuvred into the driver seat. Starting the van up, in haste he quickly backed up out of the parking stall and then started to speed away out of the parking lot and down the street.

The other two men looked down at the cum covered slut that they had picked up and then unexplainably, they began to whale upon her with their fists and knees, laying a beating upon the seemingly defenceless Aurelia.

In her mind, Aurelia understood that she was now being violently assaulted, but for reasons she could not understand, each blow she endured, rather than physically cause her pain, seemed to be igniting more and more feelings of pleasure, despite the severity of the beating being thrust upon her.

As her body was still convulsing in an unexplainable ongoing orgasm, Aurelia was being beaten closer and closer toward unconsciousness. Suddenly, after a couple of more knees to her face, she fell unconscious. Realizing that she was now out, the men stopped their assault and told the driver to slow down so that they could dump her body out the back of the van.

With the van only slowing down slightly, the men opened that back van door and pushed Aurelia out, then sped away.

Aurelia's body bounced and then rolled upon impacting the road below. Her head hit with such impact that her head was split open. The awkward way in which her body bounced and rolled upon the pavement caused both of her legs to shatter. When her body came to a rest, Aurelia laid motionless with her body facing down, looking to be a wrecked and broken mess.

***

After a few minutes, a car came up the road and slowly approached. The operator and the observer both slowed down and brought their vehicle to a stop, realizing that the bloodied woman laying motionless in front of them was their test subject.

The men both got out of their car and cautiously approached Aurelia. The operating still had his laptop in hand and then proclaimed "Holy shit! She's still alive. I have substantial brain activity!"

The observer was seemingly equally shocked. "Holy fuck, is this thing ever powerful!", referring to their WHi-Fi invention. "If she's alive, make sure you erase any of her trace memories as to what happened. If she survives, we don't want her having any idea what's happened to her."

On cue, the operating began typing in commands to reconnect to Aurelia's brain. Once in, he located her memories and began to erase her most recent ones.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Aurelia - Manipulated By WHi-Fi

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds