• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Devoured By Him Ch. 01

Devoured By Him Ch. 01

Ch. 1: Meeting My First Master

Many Thanks To Generalsmallmountain for their patience and expertise in editing this story!

The day I met the man who would become my Master is a memory I will treasure forever. I hadn't really been looking for a relationship but in the way of life, one found me. It was raining and I had a flat tire. I was very independently trying to change it myself and very spectacularly failing.

I was near tears when a car pulled up and a door open and shut. "Need some help?" He asked. I looked up to find Him standing there, my first thought was, "Wow He's big." I shook my head, "No, I've got it, thanks." He stood there, staring at me, and I went back to work on the lug nuts. They seemed to be welded on.

Next thing I new someone was standing over me, taking the tire iron out of my hands. I scowled up at Him, irritated that He would be so pushy. The look in His eyes though, it stopped my words in my throat. I immediately stepped out of the way and watched as He loosened the tire and changed it with seemingly little effort. The view of muscles rippling beneath His t-shirt and the way the rain seemed to run off His inky black hair made my already cold nipples tighten.

He finished changing the tire and I walked around the car to thank Him. He offered to follow me home, to make sure my spare tire worked properly and for some reason I wanted Him to. I had always been very independent, I didn't want anyone's help-certainly not a man. But there was something different about Him. I drove the several blocks back home and watched in the rear view mirror as I pulled into my driveway, expecting to wave as He continued on.

To my surprise He pulled in behind me. I got out of my car and walked back to his. He got out and said, "I forgot something." I stood there looking into his eyes. "I forgot to ask for your number." He said. I looked into his eyes and something clicked for me. I wrapped my arms around Him and pressed my lips, my breasts, my entire body to his.

He returned the kiss, his hands in my wet hair, angling my mouth on His. He took control of the kiss, slipping his tongue into my wanting mouth, driving inside it. He fucked my warm moist mouth with his tongue. Right from that moment He took possession of my body. I was grinding desperately against His erection, I couldn't get close enough. I wanted to be naked with this stranger. I wanted Him on top of me, inside me, and I didn't care what the neighbors thought.

He pulled me across the driveway and onto my front porch, I dug in my bag for my keys and He took them from my shaking hands. Once we were inside He pulled my shirt off and unclasped my bra, releasing my large beautiful tits. He stopped to stare at me, the rain dripping off of my long blond hair and running down my chest. He reached out to pinch one puckered nipple and looked into my eyes as I moaned out loud.

It had been so long since I'd been touched that way. His eyes smoldered for me, and I was so wet for Him. His hand ran down my flat belly to my waist before unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans. He reached inside, finding my pussy. He ran his fingers over my soft lips, sending shivers through me as He dipped his finger into my wetness.

"Wet already," He said with a smile. I blushed and He smiled more. "I love responsive women," He told me as He lifted my chin. His kiss washed away my modesty and again I was clinging to Him. I felt Him shift his hand and plunge his think finger inside me. I felt his satisfied moan as be began to finger fuck my wet cunt. He kissed my neck and I thrust my hips in frustration.

I wanted to feel Him inside me. Now. I told Him as much, and He laughed. "Patience, baby, it'll be worth it," He said. He pulled his fingers from my body, and I watched Him memorized as He licked them clean. He then took my hand, "Where's the bedroom?" He asked. He waited for me to finish taking off my jeans, then He followed me to my bed.

Once there He pushed me back onto it. He climbed up, and pushed my knees apart. He looked at my wet snatch, licking His lips and then dove in. He thoroughly licked and sucked every part of my pussy like His life depended on it. I came twice, feeling his large warm hands pressing my thighs apart. Finally He rose off the bed. He quickly shed his damp clothes and came back to settle his hips between my open thighs.

I could feel His huge hard erection against my belly. I rubbed my pussy against Him, and He palmed my tits, and kissed me. He reached down, pulling my thighs up and started to work his monster inside me.

I was more than ready, so very wet, but He was so big it took a while. When I felt Him finally settle against me I closed my eyes. The feeling of fullness was almost too much. Once I had adjusted to the intrusion my hips became restless, I started grinding myself against Him. He began thrusting in and out of me, slowly and gently and then hard and fast. I was moaning and holding onto Him for dear life.

The first time I came with Him inside me was amazing. He fucked me through it, and then began thrusting deeper, faster, more forcefully. He was pounding me hard when He whispered against my ear, "Cum with me, baby." With that He ran his hand down between us and began rubbing my clit. He was pounding against me roughly as we both exploded.

Afterward I was feeling a little self conscious, I had made love to a man I had known for less than an hour. I rolled out of bed and grabbed my robe, unsure of what to say or do. He simply laid there, watching me. "What are you doing?" He asked. I turned to Him, not meeting his eyes. "I don't know," I said, "I don't know how to do this."

I had never dated much, I'm a writer and I'm mostly content to observe life. My characters had always been my friends. He stood and walked to me. He took my hand, and said, "Well, you start by taking off this robe and coming back to bed." I let Him untie my robe and push it off my shoulders, and lead me back to bed. He pulled back the sheets and I climbed in. He climbed in after me and wrapped His large arms around me.

At some point we took a shower together and I made us omelets we ate naked in my kitchen, other than that we spent the night in bed. After He left the next morning I cried. Somehow in a few hours I had become abnormally attached to this man.

We dated for several weeks, we were mostly inseparable. I was so happy, He seemed to understand me and I felt so safe with Him. We were sitting in the living room one night after dinner, drinking the last of our wine when He looked at me. He asked me, "Have you ever felt submissive in any of your other relationships?" I was shocked, unsure how to respond. I hadn't. I told Him, "No." He seemed a little nervous for the first time since I had known Him. I'm sure now that He was afraid I would run screaming. I also know that I would have never done that. He was already my life.

He took my hand and we talked more about it. I learned that He had been in previous relationships in which He had dominated his partner. I was scared but also intrigued. It wasn't so much that I was afraid to submit to Him but I was afraid of disappointing Him. He wanted me to take some time to think it over. He was very patient in answering all my questions and didn't pressure me. He wanted me to give myself to Him. And eventually, I did.

That day He gave me a list of requirements and one of preparations I would need to preform when requested. I would be expected to be available for His pleasure whenever He wanted me, I would need to start waxing my legs and pussy, and I would need to train to become his sexual slave. He took me to my first waxing appointment and instructed the waxer to remove all the hair on my pussy, asshole and legs. Then He took me home and fucked me silly.

He was so turned on by my complying to his demands and taking the pain of the wax bravely. I was turned on by his pleasure. That day I had my first official play session. I prepared myself, making up my face to his slutty specifications, applying the makeup He had purchased for me. The heavily applied dark eye makeup and bright blush made me look like a prostitute, and the red "fuck me" lipstick made my lips pout.

I found Him waiting for me in the bedroom laying out our new toys. He was lining them up on our dresser, He had already explained them to me as well as how I would be expected to behave. He saw me walk in and that I was feeling shy. He walked over, took my hands and lifted my chin. He kissed me tenderly on the forehead and whispered, "Trust me." I looked up at Him and seeing his warm eyes I nodded. I was ready to begin.

He took charge of me then. He opened my robe, pulling it off of me. He used the belt from it to tie my hands behind me, then turned me around. He ran a finger over my lips and smiled. "Very nice shade of red, I bet it would look great around my cock." With that He pulled me to the bed and sat, pushing me to my knees. He held his cock in his hand while pushing my head onto it. "I want you to learn to deep throat, My pet." He said.

I wanted to please Him so badly, and I tried to take Him in deeply. I just couldn't, every time I gagged I pulled up. Eventually He must have become frustrated because He pushed my face into his crotch, not letting my head go when I gagged. Unable to breath, I panicked a little, I choked and my eyes watered. I was near tears when He let me up. He pulled me to Him and kissed my face, wiping away tears and smeared makeup.

When I had calmed some He asked me if I wanted to try again. I answered by dropping my face to his cock and sucking Him in, feeling his large hand fist into my hair, forcing me down, and then up and back. He fucked my throat raw but I gagged less and less as time went on.

Finally He pulled my face up and bent me over the bed. He rubbed his cock against my asshole and I whimpered. "Oh yes, you're still a virgin there," He said with a chuckle, "aren't you?" "Don't worry my pet, I won't take your cherry tonight."

With that He plunged into my wet pussy, it slurped hungerly as He thrust in and out. He pounded away and reminded me, "Don't cum until I tell you to." I concentrated, telling myself not to cum, desperately trying to hold onto my control. He thrust into me one last time, and I felt His cock coat my insides with cum. He pulled my hair and told me to cum, I was more than happy to comply. My pussy tightened onto his cock, milking out the last of His cum as my orgasm rocked both of us.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Devoured By Him Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds