• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Punishment

Punishment

I'm a bit nervous to go over his house today. I miss him desperately but he's angry with me. I deserve it. I overreact, I freak out, I twist his words into things he doesn't mean and for once, it seems like he's had enough. He snapped at me. He gave me an ultimatum and we didn't talk for nearly three days.

But now I'm back; I've come crawling back, of course I have. And I know what's coming up -- or rather, I don't know, not exactly, but I know that once I'm in his room, I belong to him and I'm going to pay for the past few days of ignoring him, keeping him waiting, being a disobedient little bitch.

I get to his house and he texts me to come inside, upstairs to his room, saying that no one else is home. I walk up the winding staircase, down the quiet hall. His door is closed. I open it gently and walk in.

He's seated on his bed but he gets up and walks toward me quickly with a stern expression on his face. I tense up, afraid of what he might do, but he hugs me, holding tightly and for a long time. I hug back, with all my strength and desperation. I have missed him so much and wronged him so deeply. Ashamed as I am, I am so happy to be back at home in his arms, ecstatic that he hasn't discarded me over this like I'm sure I deserve.

He steps back and looks me up and down. I feel so exposed. I am nervous and so disappointed in myself. More than anything, I am so, so sorry.

I sink to the floor, eyes downcast, and lay my head on his shin. He immediately whispers, "Good girl," and pets my head. I exhale with relief, already knowing he's willing to forgive me. I am filled with the deepest love and gratitude.

"You are going to pay for your disobedience over the past few days," he says gently.

I nod and look up, whispering "Yes, Sir," remorse showing all over my face. I am so grateful that he is giving me another chance. I know I need to pay for what I did. Of course I'm willing to endure whatever I must to get back on his good side.

He comes down nearly to my level for a moment, only to remove my clothing. He pulls my shirt over my head and my skirt off my hips. My bra is still on but he's pulled my breasts out of it. He tells me to get my hands behind my back and immediately takes his cock out. I look up at him expectedly and he simply says, "Suck."

I am amazed I am getting out of it this easily. I suck his cock all the time; I love it. This is my punishment? I feel reprieved! But as I work my mouth around his cock, he gets more animated, vigorous. He grabs my head to use as leverage and slams his dick into my mouth.

"You stupid fucking whore," each thrust is a syllable, "you treat me like that again and I'll discard you like the worthless slut you are." He degrades me with his words, on and on. Every disappointed, angry word is a knife in my heart. I start to tear up and lose coordination.

My teeth accidentally graze his cock and he smacks me so forcefully, I cry out. He pulls my head back by my braid and whispers, "The next time I feel your teeth, I'll knock them out of your fucking head."

I am gushing wetness at his words, his control. I moan in pleasure. "Shut the fuck up," he seethes, as he continues slamming into my mouth. "I can make this less pleasant for you." I do as I'm told.

I'm choking and gagging on his cock. I have no control; he's using my mouth like a cunt. It's overwhelming and I start to cry. I don't know how long this is going to last.

"You want my cum, slut?" I nod, thankful that it's over, thankful that I've pleased him, thankful that I may be forgiven. I am so honored to drink his cum again; I await his climax and his sweet taste in my mouth.

But he pulls his dick out of my mouth and menacingly says, "Not today, bitch," as he starts jerking off in front of my face. He's never done this before.

"Close your eyes," he commands, and I do. Within seconds, he has blown his load all over my nose, lips, cheeks, eyelids. Some is in my hair. There was so much and I hate sticky things on my skin; I hate being messy and dirty.

He tells me not to move an inch, to stay there, to wait for him. It is such a struggle. I am humiliated, embarrassed, but I don't open my eyes, don't move. I hear him walking around and then the unmistakable click of a camera snapping a picture of me, face covered in his cum. I freeze in terror.

"This is going online to teach you a lesson. Everyone needs to see what happens to bad little sluts like you. Any objections?" My mind races but I deserve this. I can't say no to him, he knows that. I shake my head for no, a tear rolling down my cheek. "Good girl!" he laughs as he snaps another picture.

He sits down at his computer desk, SD card in hand, and turns away from me. A towel lands at my feet. "Go clean yourself up."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 466 milliseconds