• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Back Garden

Back Garden

We live in a nice suburb in sunny Barcelona. Apart from the neighboring houses which are mostly shielded by trees, our house is pretty secluded, and only accessible trough our rather noisy gate in the driveway.

I live with my girlfriend, Valerie, and we have a great sexual relationship. The thing is, that I have a much stronger exhibitionist urge than she does, although she'll quickly take me up on a challenge, although it's more to please me, than to satisfy any exhibitionist urge she may have. For example, flashing her breasts at other motorists while we're driving. However, I do get off on the possibility of being seen naked. Of having other people's eyes stroking my naked body and seeing my dick, when I "don't know" they're watching. I often suntan in the nude in our back garden, but that's generally about as exciting as it gets.

However, one Saturday morning, an opportunity presented itself, that had my mind working overtime. I was in the bedroom, rearranging my cupboards, when Valerie's mobile rang in the dining room. It was her mom, Karen, on the line, wanting to return some dishes we'd left at her place when we went over for dinner a few nights ago. I heard Valerie mention to her that she'd be popping in to the office a bit later, but she was welcome to just drop them off at our place whenever she was ready. Valerie's mom had a remote for the gate, because she was around so often. Not that I mind. Although Karen wasn't a 'bombshell', she exuded a strong air of sexiness and confidence. She had large breasts, and fantastic legs, with nice shapely hips and thighs, and at 48, she was very open minded and adventurous, judging from some past conversations we've had around the dinner table. Her open mindedness is precisely what got me thinking of my plan.

Although I would NEVER try anything with her, I knew that she was the type of person that would never be offended if she were to 'accidentally' see someone naked. In fact, she would probably send encouragement, blowing wolf whistles etc. She always carries herself very elegantly, but I knew she was very naughty, and I was going to test my theory, and get a bit of a thrill at the same time.

Valerie went off to work, saying she'd be back in a few hours. She did not mention to me that her mom would be coming round to drop the dishes off. This was perfect. All the better for me to 'accidentally be caught'. I went to our back garden and lay down on a towel, on the grass, just a yard or so from the french doors. I positioned myself so that I could see Karen's reflection in the bedroom TV, once she was at the bedroom door, (if she indeed came this way). But I faced away from the french doors, so that I wouldn't be able to "see" her should she walk through to the back garden. All was set, and all I could do was wait. My mind was racing. Should I back out of the idea? No, I would go for it. About half an hour passed, when I heard the driveway gate open, and close, just enough to let a person walk through. I knew it was her.

I was now completely naked, lying on my back. My penis was already starting to throb slightly, as I was thinking about what could happen. I was starting to have second thoughts. Would she be pissed off? Would I be hopelessly embarrassed? What was the worst thing that could happen? Just then, I heard her walk in the front door. I had the radio on at a medium volume, so I could deny hearing her, when she called "Hello?" I heard her put the dishes on the kitchen counter. Then I heard her heels walking from the kitchen to the dining area, near the back garden. I could see her reflection in the TV screen as she came towards the bedroom. Her footsteps were getting louder and clearer, "Hello?"

Oh shit, this was it! I couldn't suddenly get up now, or it would look suspicious. My heart was pounding! She was in the bedroom! I heard her footsteps come towards the french doors, where I was lying just outside, and then she stopped suddenly. Through my sunglasses, I could see her reflection in the TV. She was standing at the french doors, but slightly behind the curtain...hiding! My heart was now pounding profusely. My "mother in law" was looking at me, lying here totally naked, and I wasn't doing anything to stop the transaction! I got a lumpy feeling in my throat as I was getting very aroused. My penis was already rock hard before she was even in the lounge. The thought of Karen seeing me lying here naked, was a huge turn on. I had the fantasy run through my mind many times. It was totally taboo, and anyway you look at it, a bit twisted, but I thought hey, you only live once. Now she really WAS standing here looking at me, completely exposed, and I was so fucking horny. I just wanted to take my dick in hand and start jerking off, but that would really be pushing it a too far. (Pun intended)

I was trying to imagine what she was thinking. Wondering what she was saying to herself as she looked at me, as her eyes wandered over my exposed, naked body. What was she thinking as she looked at my long, uncovered, erect penis, as I lay there, sunbathing in the bright sunshine? Was she shocked? Was she offended? Or was she thinking, "So this is what he looks like. So this is the hard, erect penis, that thrusts into my daughter's innocent vagina, that gives my daughter multiple orgasms? So this is the, rather long, penis that my daughter has most likely taken into her mouth, sucking the aching head and tasting the savory pre-cum, before shifting position and straddling over it, and guiding it between her soft, moist, hot lips, feeling the head stretch her lips open, and slide up inside her vagina?" I wonder if she was fantasizing about me. Seeing me innocently lying there naked, was she starting to think about what it would be like if it was her?

In the reflection, I could see her rhythmically squeezing her breast. I could see her rubbing and tweaking her nipple through the fabric of her blouse, as her other hand kneaded her ample breast in rhythmic circles. Yes indeed, this confirmed it. She was thinking about walking outside into this garden, and standing over me, before dropping and stepping out of her panties, lifting her dress above her head, and straddling over me. She imagined herself slowly dropping to her knees, and taking my sun-heated penis in her hand, guiding it between her wet, steaming lips, where she would feel the pulsing head, nudging her entrance. She imagined rubbing the head back and forth between her labia lips, spreading her wanton juices over my cock while nudging her clit, before guiding it back to her vaginal opening, and dropping herself slowly onto this big, thick veiny dick. Feeling herself being stretched wide open. Feeling the hot head burrow itself up inside her, feeling the hot, well-girthed shaft slide against her vaginal walls.

Feeling the head press against her cervix, as she forces more of the seemingly never-ending length of cock, deeper and deeper inside her. She wants to completely consume my penis with her silky, mature pussy. She feels like this dick is so deep inside her, she can feel it in her throat. Her thighs begin to feel the burn, as she rhythmically lifts herself up, and drops herself down onto the unyielding length of cock, again, and again, and again.....She can feel the tension in her body building, as she impales herself repeatedly on my penis, rising up slightly, and dropping herself, again and again, feeling so full, feeling the electricity coursing through her clit, through her thighs, through her body, to her fingertips, as they dig into her pale breasts, clenching her voluminous mounds, feeling her nipples burn and jolt, feeling her hips shifting back and forth, faster, and faster, and faster, grinding herself onto my merciless cock, invading her sacred, forbidden space, letting it force itself into her, ripping her up from the inside, opening the floodgates of lust, grinding herself to bliss, grinding herself to climax! "Oooohhh yesssssss!!!!! Oooohhhhhh, fuck yessssss unghhhhhhhhhh" she seethes through exposed, clenched teeth! "yessssssssmmmhhhaaaaaaaa."

I was now throbbing like a steam train, and I needed to have some release or I would lose my mind just lying here on the grass. Just knowing that her eyes were exploring my naked body, and what she may be thinking about doing to it, was making me short of breath. I was actually letting this happen, and it felt so warped and twisted and erotically good.

I was starting to think of defensive lines to use if she confronted me. How was I to know she was standing there? There's no way I could see or hear her from where I was laying. She was the one who should be embarrassed for sneaking up on me, not letting me know she was there. My mind went on and on.

Reality was snapped back to life by the sound of the gate opening again. It must have been Valerie having forgotten something. Karen disappeared from the bedroom. I quickly wrapped the towel around my waist as I heard Karen say to Valerie, "Hello darling, I just got here myself..."

I need a cigarette.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Back Garden

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds