• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Housewife Bimbo Ch. 04

Housewife Bimbo Ch. 04

12

The car stereo played a tune that caught Florence's attention - 'Why must I be a teenager in love?'. It was an old song bringing back memories. The plaintive tone moved her emotions down a notch, to where she felt sorry for herself. Why, oh, why was she forced to endure being a teenager for a second time. Had she offended Aphrodite?

Under hypnosis she was taking on the role of a stupid adolescent girl, which was frustrating for a mature, married woman. As Candy she was playing up to Damien, in a gauche and obvious way. She wanted him to be her boyfriend, and would do anything to capture his attention.

He was eighteen and thought she was too. Telling him she had been chucked by a boyfriend made her available. As a stupid bimbo she was both vulnerable, and only too available. He had already taken advantage of the stupid girl she was forced to be while hypnotised.

At least while his father drove them home the boy was behaving himself. That was another worrying point. Why had her husband been so stupid as to let her be carted off while still hypnotised. She was more than annoyed with him, she was furious.

They arrived home after a frenetic drive, as though the businessman really believed time was money. Damien carried a suitcase from the car, looking pleased to help. It was the one packed for a week away at the vacation complex with her husband.

"Typical of a woman to pack a month's clothes for one night away," Bernard muttered. He wondered if he had drawn the short straw, by taking her on. Instead of one adolescent to supervise, he now had two.

"Do you want Pizza, dad?" Damien asked.

Bernard was about to refuse then thought the rare offer shouldn't be discouraged. He had better help, or the kid might destroy the kitchen.

"Go on, I know you want to get to work. We'll fix it and bring you a slice," Damien helpfully said.

"Sure, sir. Like, I'll help Damien," Candy said, with the usual bouncy glee.

Unsure if either of them could follow simple instructions on a packet, he reluctantly left them to it. The famous words, 'what could go wrong', haunted him as he copied a report onto his computer. The moment he started reading it, he became absorbed.

"Here sir, like, your pizza, sir," Candy smiled at him.

"Thank you, young lady. It looks good!" he said, with surprise. It wasn't burnt and smelled good. She laid a napkin across his knee, and handed him a knife and fork.

"Damien said, like, err, not to get your keyboard messy," she giggled.

Bernard laughed along with her. She was certainly having a good affect on the boy. He hadn't realised how thoughtful Damien could be, and it was down to him trying to impress this girl.

Bernard patted her on the head, with a big smile on his face. "Thank you sweetie, you're a treasure. Go along now and play with Damien. Please keep the noise down while I'm working," he added.

"Would you like anything else, sir?" she sweetly asked.

"This is fine. Just be a good girl, and do as you're told while here. Go on, I'm sure Damien has a game lined up for you," he encouraged.

Florence was sure that was right, though it wasn't a computer game the boy had in mind. Florence was surprised to be led to the guest room, rather than his bedroom. He seemed eager to please, and offered to unpack the case.

It seemed the nasty sex session in the basement had satisfied him. Despite the despicable act she had performed, he was prepared to treat her with respect. Candy pulled out a dress and cooed with delight.

"I've just got to try this on, like, it's so fab!" she trilled.

Before Damien could leave, she lifted the dress she was wearing over her head.

As it happened Florence tried to warn the stupid girl. 'Don't strip off in front of him, you'll lose all respect! You want him to be your boyfriend don't you?'

Candy pulled the dress close, trying to cover herself. Florence sighed with relief. At last she was learning how to motivate Candy.

"Oh! Silly me. Like, are you my boyfriend now?" Candy asked, while clutching the dress, looking demure.

"Sure, of course!" Damien earnestly answered.

"Oh! Like, really totally fab! Candy is so happy!" she chirruped, like a chipmunk on speed. She dropped the dress and grabbed the pink one off the bed.

"Should I let you change," Damien asked, reluctantly turning to go.

"Oh! Sorry. I'm supposed to do as I'm told," Candy pouted, misunderstanding him. "May Candy try on this gorgeous dress? Please! Pretty please!" she whined, in what was supposed to be a winning pose.

Damien was pleased, for she was wearing just a pair of panties and bra. Florence could see he was caught between doing the right thing by leaving, yet drawn to her like a guy to an electronic device.

"Do you want me to leave?" he asked, looking confused. He thought she was being sarcastic, meaning he should leave her to change.

"No, silly. You're my boyfriend, and Candy must do as she is told. Please! Let me try on the pretty dress," she moaned.

"So, as your boyfriend, you have to do everything I tell you?" he asked, looking hopeful.

"Of course! My uncle and your father told me to do as I'm told, so I must. You're my boyfriend, so I have to do as you tell me. Candy promises to be a good girl and do everything she is told, honest," Candy earnestly said.

"OK! You can try on the dress," he firmly stated.

He hadn't much experience with girls, yet it was obvious there was something different about her. It wasn't just the eager to please attitude, or the dumb way she spoke. Then again he hadn't ever received a blowjob either, so why bother to figure her out.

He looked her over as she struggled into the dress. She was a cute little thing, with a slim figure. In fact she was gorgeous.

She was stupid and gullible. He decided he could put up with that, for what she had to offer. He had never liked air-heads, but she was different. Candy didn't have pretentions, and didn't try to put him through hoops on the chance of receiving something that would never happen. Fuck! It already had happened, in her uncle's basement.

"It's no good. This underwear shows through. Yuk!" Candy stated, and stamped her foot in frustration.

"Is there any underwear in here?" Damien asked, wanting to keep her in a good mood.

"Oh! Yea, like, there must be!" she tragically spoke.

Florence silently groaned. The damn case was packed for a week of naughty games. Wearing such demeaning clothes, would mean looking as well as acting like a stupid bimbo. While away the hypnotic influence would have been used for just an hour or two a day with her husband, not for a whole night with this boy.

Letting Candy loose on these clothes was going to keep her preoccupied forever, and hopefully keep her out of trouble. Florence shut out the inevitable inane chatter over fashion and make-up. Retreating to a corner of her mind, leaving Candy to it, was the only possible escape.

Rummaging through the case, she pulled out a pink set of underwear. "Wow! Just what I need. Like, these are so cool! They go so well with the dress," she enthused.

Damian watched her pull the dress up, where she became entangled. "Oh! Help, I'm stuck," she complained.

Damien untangled a bright sparkly bracelet from the hem of the dress, while fondling her body. She didn't seem to mind, as long as she could get to try on the dress.

Once free she pulled the panties off and turned around for him to unclip the bra.

Everything seemed bright in the room as his eyes opened wide to take in the slow moving naked body. He didn't want to get close. Instead he wanted to stand back to marvel at her cute ass. She had something worth looking at and admiring.

"Please! Get me out of this horrible bra," she complained.

Who was he to argue. He pulled at the stretchy material, trying to figure it out. The tiny clips seemed impossible to undo. When it parted, he wrapped his hands around her breasts. He cupped them and weighed them. He suddenly realised what he was doing, and that she wasn't complaining.

He pinched her nipples, hearing her coo with pleasure. He rubbed her bare bottom with the jeans, where his cock bulged. It was delightful yet frustrating. He wanted to press his luck. He knew girls wanted to look good, and she had set her mind to trying on the dress.

"Do you have to do everything I say?" he purred in her ear.

"Yes, sir," she softly answered.

"Then I want you to kiss me," he managed to say, in a voice sounding thick with passion.

"Can Candy try on the dress afterwards?" she demurely asked.

"Yes, anything my wonderful Candy wants," he heavily breathed.

"Ooo, goody. Candy just loves pretty dresses!" she buzzed.

He was past being surprised by such banal statements. He could only think of one thing, her lips around his cock. She turned in his arms to kiss him for a full on, no holds barred snog. She devoured him as he enveloped her in his arms. Hands went to her bottom to press her naked body against his aching bulge.

Florence cringed with taught nerves. She was in her husband's, bosses home, with the son mauling her naked body. If Bernard caught her with his son, she would die of shame. What would her husband say on arriving home, sent back for misbehaving like a dirty little slut with his son. Bernard wasn't known for his subtlety.

"Anyone home?" Mable shouted.

"Shit!" Damian whispered. He disentangled himself from Florence, having to hold her away. "Get dressed, it's my mom! Quickly!" he urged her.

"Oooo! I can wear that lovely dress. Where are you going, don't you want to see my dress?" Florence pouted.

"Sure Candy. I want it to be a surprise," Damian whispered back.

"Goody! Candy likes surprises," she said, as he retreated from the room.

She stood there looking confused for a moment, wondering what the surprise was going to be.

Florence sighed with relief. With his mother home the boy wouldn't be bothering her. She didn't have to encourage the stupid girl, as she eagerly pulled on the underwear and dress.

Candy twirled the pink party dress in front of a mirror.

Florence felt how pleased Candy was with the outfit. It showed off a pair of pink panties when it rode up, but at least her bust was decently covered. She no longer looked like a cheap slut which was some relief. She wondered why on earth such a ludicrous outfit had been packed for the week away. It left her feeling pathetic, while looking like a young girl on her way to a girly party.

Damian peered around the door. "Mom wants to meet you," he hurriedly spoke.

"Isn't it just adorable? Do I look like Barbie?" Florence asked him.

"Yea, you look great," he was forced to say. He thought she looked ridiculous. He shrugged his shoulders, as everything was beyond his control now mother was home.

"Hi ma'am, how are you today?" Candy said, in the high pitched squeaky voice that Florence had become used to.

"Well! So you're Candy. Damian has been singing your praises dear. He's been struck by you," Mable smiled.

"Mom!" Damian complained. He was on alert, waiting for Candy to say something stupid. If she mentioned what they had been up to he would be in big trouble.

Florence was swinging her hips from side to side, with a thumb in her mouth. Even though she was much shorter than Damian, had a light bone structure, a smooth porcelain skin, and wore pig tails, she looked too old for a pink party dress.

"I like Damian lots. He's teaching me some games," Candy chirruped gaily. "I like your flowery dress, ma'am," Florence commented.

"Thank you Candy. It makes a change to meet a polite young lady. That's a nice dress too. I take it you like Barbie dolls," Mable said.

"Oh! Yes! I just love pink. The flowers on your dress look fab!" Florence enthused.

Mable wore a flouncy dress though more suited to her age. Bernard had married a younger woman, not much older than Florence. Unlike Florence she wasn't such a bright spark, which suited him, for she was happy to keep-house.

Mable was a little disconcerted when Candy walked in to the lounge. The girl was obviously a dim witted little thing, and Mable was of course protective of her son. She was aware of girls dressing up as film and comic book characters, so assumed this was what they called Cosplay.

The pure innocence of the girl won her around. "Come and sit here by me," Mable said, while patting the sofa. "It's nice to have a girl around, instead of these men," she smiled. "You like dressing up then," she said.

"Like really, yea, ma'am. I just love nice dresses, jewellery, and make-up, just loads," Florence giggled.

Damian watched the two of them discussing make-up, not taking in the girly talk. He watched in dismay as Candy lifted the dress and petticoats to show off her frilly pink panties. His mother didn't seem to mind at all, even making admiring comments and suggestions about make-up. He had been forgotten altogether.

"We must go out shopping together tomorrow, if you're still here," Mable enthused. She missed not having a daughter, and readily accepted the incongruity of a supposedly eighteen year old, dressed like a Barbie doll. She fell into treating her like Damian's younger sister.

"That would be so brill! I need some bling to go with this dress so bad," Florence enthused. "That means glittery jewellery and stuff," Florence explained.

"What about a new dress when we go shopping? I'd love to dress you up in a Barbie outfit. I think I still have all my old Barbie dolls stored away somewhere," Mable mused.

"Oooo! Lovely. You should show them off. I'd love to see them," Florence enthused.

Bernard walked in to find the two women amiably chatting. He scowled at the way Candy was dressed. He asked how his mother-in-law was, only they ignored him. Damian went with him back to the study.

"They seem to be getting on," Bernard said, with a frown of consternation creasing his brow.

"I think it's something to do with Beatrice," Damian offered.

"I didn't know you knew about that," Bernard heavily sighed. "Your mother miscarried when you were around three," he quietly spoke to himself. "I see what you mean. Candy is like a lost daughter," Bernard couldn't continue. It had been a long time ago, but it still hurt.

"They're getting on well. Planning a shopping trip tomorrow," Damian said.

"At least its keeping her mind off your grandma. I expect it helps Cindy too. Her mother is in hospital," Bernard added. He didn't make the connection with Matthew's excuse for Candy being at his house. Matthew had made up the illness reason after hearing Mable's mother was ill.

***

Matthew intended to pick up his wife as soon as Catherine left after dinner. After a couple of bottles of wine their flirting became more intense. It changed from innuendo to heavy suggestiveness. They kissed. It turned to a passionate embrace. They rolled off the sofa onto the floor in a ardent clinch.

She frantically pulled at his trousers, while he lifted her dress. There was no need for foreplay. They began to hump each other like wild animals rutting. The enthusiastic love making left them sweating. They intended to make for the bedroom, while shedding clothes along the way.

They made it to the bathroom, and started all over again. Catherine couldn't wait, so grabbed his cock to suck it into life. It took awhile, but that didn't matter because he was devouring her pussy with enthusiasm.

She pushed him flat on the floor to straddle him. More slowly this time, she worked up and down his cock. She enjoyed being in control, working to her own rhythm, and rubbing his hardness against her clit.

***

At first Florence was embarrassed from the way the woman treated her like a little girl. At least it wasn't as bad as being mauled by her son. The woman was over motherly, but it left Florence feeling comforted. It had been a long time since her mother died, so she missed the attention. It felt cheering to share girly ideas together.

Florence could for once relax, with no need to sway the Candy personality away from danger. Candy was happy to be mothered, and so was Florence. For the first time they were both in tune with each other. They were enjoying Mable's company and were both looking forward to going shopping with her.

"Come on, I had better fix something to eat for you two," Mable said. She gave Candy a spontaneous hug. "It's so nice to have you here. I wish you could stay forever," Mable sighed.

She kissed Candy on the cheek, and held her shoulders to look at her. "You're such a pretty little thing, I'd just love to pamper you," Mable whispered, and brushed a tear from her cheek.

A fleeting thought about returning to her husband intruded, until Candy spoke up.

"That would be lovely. You're so nice and cuddly," Candy said, with a bright smile lighting her face. She hugged the woman with genuine affection.

Florence couldn't resist Candy's powerful emotional warmth. She forgot all about Matthew, and why he hadn't fetched her home. She thought of her mother, and was overpowered by waves of emotion. At that moment both Florence and Candy's thoughts were one.

Damian and Candy had eaten, helped with the dishes, and tidied up the kitchen. They ran off to the basement to play computer games.

Mable was happy with Candy, and pleased her son had helped in the kitchen without being talked into it. Usually when he deigned to do something, it was a reluctant half-hearted job.

Bernard walked it to see her sitting at the table daydreaming. "We need to get ready for dinner. Remember, we're going out to that new restaurant," Bernard told his wife.

"I can't leave Candy here," Mable started to say.

"She'll be fine. Damian can look after her. He's been on his best behaviour since meeting her," Bernard cajoled his wife.

"If you're sure," she reluctantly agreed.

On the drive to the restaurant Mable was unusually quiet, until she smiled at Bernard. "She is a good influence on Damian. Wouldn't it be nice if she could stay for a few days," Mable said, looking meaningfully at her husband.

"Go on, you could persuade Matthew, use your influence. You're a marvellous salesman. Please dear," Mable encouraged, with a bright expectant smile.

***

Damian couldn't wait for his parents to go. He was bouncing with impatience. As soon as he heard the squeal of the car burning rubber, he turned to Candy. "Do you remember what dad said before he left?" he said, with a face strained with hope.

"Not sure? Remind me," Candy said.

Here we go again thought Florence. She had been happily thinking of old times while they played a computer game. Giving in to the inevitable she let Candy get on with it.

"Dad said you should behave yourself and do as you are told. Mother said the same. So, are you going to do as I say?" he asked.

Candy caught most of what he said, though her mind was wandering. "Sure, of course, Candy will be good, and do as she's told," Candy mindlessly repeated.

"We could go to your room and try on some more clothes," he suggested.

"Wow! A fab idea, Candy loves it! Come on, race you!" she squealed in delight.

Florence was too emotionally drained to even try and contain Candy. Besides, there was little she could do after a week under the hypnotic influence. The two of them rummaged around in the suitcase and Candy was enthralled with each garment pulled from it.

"I just don't know which to try on first!" she excitedly exclaimed.

"Just get undressed and I'll decide," Damian told her.

"Oh lush! It will be like, a surprise," Candy agreed.

Damian watched her pull of the dress and pull off the panties. While she struggled with the bra he took a good look between her legs. She was perfectly smooth down there. He hadn't noticed when rummaging around earlier, under her instructions. Now it worried him. Sometimes she looked older than him, though she acted young and silly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Housewife Bimbo Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds