• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Something New

Something New

"We're going to try something new today," he says. I blink at him. We had just been sitting on his bed, cuddling and watching some TV.

"What do you mean?" I ask. I really don't know what he's talking about.

"Do you trust me?" he asks. There's this intense seriousness in his eyes that's giving me butterflies.

"Of course." I nod emphatically, biting my lip out of nervousness.

"And you want to please me?" He's almost smirking now.

I wasn't expecting this today. He seemed content just hanging out.

"Yes, Sir, of course I do," I carefully reply. He smiles and climbs off the bed, clicking the TV off in the middle of an episode. I don't really know what's coming. We have a fun, dirty sex life but I'm not sure when we last tried something "new."

"Last night, I was thinking that it's time you prove your worth to me," he says, matter-of-factly. I don't say anything. I'm not sure what he's getting at. He fucks me all the time, I suck him several times a day, he ties me up, degrades me with his words. I obey without question, I come on command -- what does he want from me today that's so different from every other day we spend together? I'm getting more nervous.

He lays me down on my back, unbuttoning my pants and slipping them off. He stares into my eyes as his fingers move under my panties and enter me without hesitation, stroking my G-spot in that perfect, practiced rhythm he has that drives me insane. I am soaked so quickly.

He's rubbing me out with one hand, his other grabbing a nipple and twisting it painfully between two fingers. I'm quietly gasping in pain and pleasure, my eyes closed, floating away in my mind to that perfect place of my total submission to this perfect man. So quickly, I'm ready to come. I ask if I may; he allows it. I burst in his hands but he doesn't stop rubbing my clit. He holds me down as I squirm, as I moan for him to stop.

"Too sensitive, baby?" he mocks, rubbing harder, smirking at my pain.

"Sir, please..." I beg.

"Hmm? What is it, slut?" His fingers are circling my over-sensitive clit, round and round and round.

"I can't..." I whimper.

"Oh, I think you can." He rubs harder. I moan uncontrollably, writhing, my body unable to handle the sensations. I feel his cock getting hard through his pants. "Are you going to come for me again, slut?"

"Oh, yes please, Sir," I am barely able to sigh out. I'm losing my grip on reality.

"Then come for me," he growls, expectantly.

I'm trying but it's too much, I can't. He's getting impatient; he's used to my absolute obedience.

"Come for me, you worthless bitch," he snaps, wrapping his free hand tightly around my neck. It puts me over the edge and I come, crying out. He stops immediately, a calm grin spreading across his lips as he smacks my face a few times gently, his way of showing affection, gratitude. He wraps me in his arms.

"Thank you, Sir," I sputter out, melting, fuzzy-headed.

"You are welcome, slut," he replies, light-heartedly. I lay my head on his chest. He sits up and pulls me next to him. "Are you going to be obedient today?" he asks. I look up at him, still unsure of where all this is going.

"Of course, Sir." I can't imagine what he wants from me. It's usually sucking and fucking and I love it so much, rough as it is. I await his orders.

"Face down, ass up," he commands. Okay, fucking it is! What's so "new" about any of this? I'm not even tied up today. No collar, no blindfold, no gag.

I get into position. He starts rubbing me again. I'm still soaked from a few minutes before and his fingers slide inside of me easily. I am ecstatic that he is devoting such energy to pleasuring me so much today. He is always so good to me and I feel like I rarely deserve it.

Suddenly, he pulls his fingers out of my cunt and slides them up to meet my asshole.

Oh fuck, no! In fear, I instinctively grab his hand and push it away before realizing what I've done. Shit.

Without missing a beat, he's grabbed my wrist and twisted my arm painfully behind my back. His body is over mine, crushing me with his weight as he whispers in my ear, "You'd better fucking obey me. You are way past due for this." I am breathing heavily, scared but all subbed out under his control, wanting to obey. "Don't you agree?" he asks.

"Yes, Sir," is all I can breathe out under his weight.

"Yes, Sir, what?"

"Yes, Sir, I agree," I struggle to say.

"I am going to take your ass today, do you understand?"

My mind screams "NO" while I hear myself saying, "I understand, Sir," my voice quivering.

"Good girl," he whispers. He releases me from his weight and I inhale deeply, able to breathe again. He lets my arm go. His fingers are back to the wetness in my cunt, then back to my ass. I tense up but remain still. I am not happy about this. I don't want this. I'm freaking out a little. I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"Baby," he starts, wiping away the tear. "I cannot fully own you until I own every piece of you. We've been at this nearly a year now. It's time."

I nod. I knew it was coming but I kept forgetting about it. I've done this before, just not with him, not in a long time, and certainly not this way. I'm worried he's going to be rough and it's going to hurt too much. I'm worried he's going to be callous and cruel. Most of all, I'm worried I'm going to disappoint him, but I want to be his, fully his. I've wanted it for a long time. If this is what it means to truly be his property, I must obey!

He repositions me, face down, ass up. He stands next to the bed and I feel the tip of his cock circling my ass. "Are you ready for me?" he whispers. I can hear the excitement in his voice.

"You don't have to ask my permission, Sir," I say, calmer now.

"Right answer!" he laughs and pushes the head of his dick into my ass. It doesn't really feel like anything, just a little odd. "You okay, slut?" he asks.

"I'm fine..." I say cautiously, casually, forgetting my place. I'm so nervous. He forgives me in times like this.

In one thrust, he's pushed the length of his cock inside of me. I shout out in surprise and pain. This is beyond unpleasant; it feels all wrong, I hate it!

He wastes no time. He's moving in and out of my ass, gasping and moaning quietly to himself, holding me firmly in place as I try to wriggle free. I'm tense, counting the thrusts as I do when it hurts, trying to focus on something other than the pain. I start crying again despite myself, quietly, praying he won't notice. 48...49...50... the thrusts are coming faster now. When I get to 100, I start counting over again.

He climbs on the bed and positions himself over me, grabbing my neck in both hands and squeezing tightly, fucking me harder. He's choking me; I can barely breathe and it helps. I'm floating away, the pain lessens. I am only aware of thrusting, our bodies coming together and apart again and again as my brain struggles for oxygen, trying to make sense of the sensations. 79, 80, 81...

I realize I'm getting wet again. I feel so close to him and I'm so thankful he's using me to pleasure himself. He seems happy and I relax content that I am pleasing him. It starts to feel nice; I stop counting. My cunt is soaked and my ass feels sore but... good! With my juices now lubricating his thrusts, this is actually pretty amazing. I can't believe I was so scared of this. I moan softly as he pumps away.

"Bitch, I'm going to come," he grunts. I don't even know how long it has been but I brace myself and nod as he thrusts deeply and spills his load inside of me. I cry out from the force but thankfully, he is spent and quickly exits my body. I stay perfectly still, whimpering softly, feeling violated and dirty but somehow, satisfied.

He lies down on the bed and pulls me close, spooning me from behind, stroking my hair, resting his hand on my neck. "Now you're really mine," he says with obvious satisfaction, "my property, my perfect three-hole slut." I snuggle close to him. He whispers, "We'll be practicing this more often. Now, I own your ass and will use it whenever I wish, just like your other holes."

"I understand, Sir," I say, snuggling closer. Tears escape down my cheeks. He wipes them away and offers words of comfort, not realizing they are simply tears of release, of joy. I am really his now, completely, and nothing could make me happier.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Something New

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 475 milliseconds