• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Erotic Adventures of a Spoiled Slut Ch. 01

Erotic Adventures of a Spoiled Slut Ch. 01

123

Being the daughter of a wealthy and prominent businessman, Bambi was pampered daily. While most eighteen year old girls had to work for what they wanted, she was given everything she wanted. Her father spoiled her by giving in to her every whim.

Bambi was naïve. Day in and day out, all she had to do was demand what she wanted, and daddy would get it. Thus saying, she had the most perfect set of full, round tits that surgery could buy. Her face was perfection, and there was not an ounce of stray fat on her sexy, little body.

But, this perfect specimen was silly. Only interested in herself, she was stupid when it came to sex. She was aware that the male servants looked at her, and it tickled her to know that the female servants envied her. All the attention made her secret spots tingle.

The silly blonde figured out that, if she flitted through the stables in her short skirts and skimpy blouses, the stable hands would stare at her body. Bambi loved dick teasing them, even if she didn't know what a dick tease was. After each foray, she would race back to her room and strip off her panties. She would grab her large teddy bear and rub against it.

Little did she know that while she humped her stuffed animal, the upstairs maid watched her. Rabidly jealous, Tiffany spied on the spoiled brat; a plan forming in her calculating mind. If she could remove the precious heir, then daddy might pay a bit more attention to her. Tiffany wanted nothing more than to marry Bambi's rich daddy, so she could send the cock tease to a boarding school far away.

Tiffany quietly opened the bedroom door. Gliding quietly up to the bed where the horny blonde was busy coating her teddy bear's nose with a thick layer of her cunt cream, the red headed maid coughed quietly. The unexpected noise broke through Bambi's lusty haze, and she jumped from the bed. Tiffany looked at the red faced girl, and then down at the slimy nose of the toy.

"Tsk. Tsk. What ARE you doing in here, ma'am?" Tiffany said, condescendingly.

"Nothing! What are you doing in here? You shouldn't be in here. I'll have you fired," Bambi sputtered.

"Now. Now. Now. I'm not the one being bad. Young lady, haven't you heard that rubbing yourself like that will make you go mad," Tiffany said.

"Wha...what do you mean?" the teen answered.

"Well, from what I saw, you had the nose of that stuffed animal buried deep in your pussy. Don't deny it! The evidence is right there," Tiffany proved.

Bambi looked down at fluffy. It was true that she liked putting the hard glass nose of the toy in her privates, but only because it made her feel really good. She loved rubbing up and down it, and sometimes the hard nose would rub across a very curious bump at the top of her cunny.

Bambi would never admit it, but at night, she would feel around that bump, trying to figure out what it was. All she knew was that the more she pulled and rubbed at it, the bigger it got. Curiously, the bigger the bump got, it would seem that she would pee in her panties, even though she didn't have to pee.

Tiffany watched a myriad of emotions play across the girl's face. It was going to be fun making this little bitch into a silly slut. Playing the part of the concerned guardian, she sat down on the bed and motioned for the teen to sit next to her.

"Sit next to me. I'll explain what would happen if you're caught doing what you have been doing," Tiffany said caringly.

Bambi perched on the bed next to the tall, curvy redhead. Of all the women in the manor, Tiffany was the prettiest one. Her emerald eyes with their thick black lashes spoke volumes. Bambi could never explain why her nipples got pebble hard, whenever Tiffany looked at her.

"What you have been doing is a sin! You have been rubbing her womanly parts for pleasure yourself. Never, ever do that! With your looks, there will never be a shortage of men...or women...that would gladly do it for you," Tiffany explained.

Bambi's blue eyes widened. How could anyone make her feel more pleasure? What she did to herself felt divine. She was sure that no one would be able to do it better.

"There is always someone out there that can do it better," Tiffany explained, "And, you should seek out that person."

"How?" Bambi asked.

"Simple. Just fuck everyone you meet," Tiffany answered.

"I don't understand," she whispered, frustrated.

"Let me show you," Tiffany said, as she pushed the teen back on the bed.

Bambi felt her back hit the comforter; a gust of cool air rustled the fine down covering her thick lips. Her maid pushed her legs back against her chest, and then bid her to hold her own legs. She could feel a throb, almost like a heartbeat, drumming in her wide open sex.

"This, Bambi, is your pussy," Tiffany quietly said, as she traced her fingers over Bambi's fat lips

Bambi moaned. Tiffany's fingers tickled, but at the same time, they made the vibrations hum faster. Tiffany's strong digits rubbed lightly in a circular motion, smearing a strange oily liquid all over.

"Feel good? Just wait," she murmured, as she pulled them open, "This here is your cunt hole. That's the place where you like to stuff that toy's nose into. Too bad that stubby little nose couldn't penetration deeper."

Bambi, steadily moaning, gasped when she felt a slender finger push all the way inside. Her hips instinctively pumped against it. Tiffany was right. When someone else was doing it, the pleasure was sharper.

Tiffany wiggled her finger inside the blonde's tight hole. She felt Bambi's pussy get wetter and more relaxed. Pulling her finger free from the wet velvety glove, she smeared the slick juice all over Bambi's pulsing clit.

"This is your love button, Bambi. It's called a clit," Tiffany explained.

She used the flat of her fingers back and forth across the girl's clit, making her cry out in pleasure. Wanting to make the girl crazy with lust, Tiffany pushed two of her fingers back inside the girl's cunt and used the thumb of her other hand to strum Bambi's erect clit.

"Oh, Tiffany! That feels so good. Please, don't stop!" Bambi begged.

Tiffany knew she had the girl right where she wanted her. Bambi's knuckles were white from the strain of holding her legs up, while struggling to reach her peak. Tiffany was about to push the girl right up to the peak and over it in one move.

"If you like this, I bet you'll love this," the red head said.

She lowered her head to Bambi's soaked vulva and pressed her lips to the girl's huge clit. Making her mouth vibrate by humming, she sucked Bambi's throbbing bud, she sucked the tiny nub. She worked the shaft of Bambi's clit, like she was going to do to Bambi's rich daddy.

Bambi screamed out, as her mad sucked, licked, and hummed all over her sensitive pink flesh. She dropped her legs and grabbed Tiffany's head, pulling her tight against her convulsing pussy. She was wound up so tight; her legs stiff. Bambi rubbed her cunt all over Tiffany's face, but was unable to dislodge the maid's mouth from her clit.

Tiffany waited for the girl to relax before she stopped sucking. Pulling away from the girl's groin, she wiped her pussy juiced covered face off on the comforter. Her own cunt was throbbing, but there was no way she was going to let this silly, little slut relieve her need. She was saving that for Bambi's father.

"Compose yourself, girl! We need to get some facts cleared up," she snapped.

Bambi sat up. Dizzy from exertion, her whole pussy felt thick and wet. It was like she needed more...like Tiffany had waked up a craving in her.

"Now that you have had a taste of the pleasure, you're always going to want more. Your greedy pussy is gonna crave it, and you're gonna want to shove everything inside it, Tiffany said.

"Are you a virgin?" Tiffany asked.

"Technically, yes," Bambi said, shyly.

"Explain," Tiffany responded.

"Well...the doctor...my last checkup...he said that my hymen was broken. He said it was from horseback riding," Bambi said.

"Good. Next, that wetness you always feel. Well, it's your pussy sweating. A healthy pussy needs air. Always wear a skirt," Tiffany demanded.

Bambi nodded.

"Also, panty hose will protect you from injury, and so you can properly ventilate your cunt, we're gonna cut the crotches out. Your pussy and ass will be uncovered," Tiffany went on, "You are to never turn down pleasure.

"Another thing, to get pleasure you have to give it, which means sucking on their dicks or pussies...even tits," she said.

Bambi was excited. She was about to embark on a new adventure with the one person that she hated at first. She couldn't wait.

"Maybe Tiffany wasn't so bad after all," she thought, as she slipped her long legs into the sheer black panty hose.

She pulled them up to her waist. Her beautiful legs were encased in the silky material, but her tight, round ass was bare, as well as her pussy, which was still wet. She pulled her short mini skirt down, and then topped it with a skimpy halter top that barely covered her grapefruit sized tits.

She went downstairs. She felt so naughty. What if a strong wind blew her skirt up and bared her to the world? She would be in such trouble with daddy.

Daddy was coming inside, just as she was leaving. Bambi hurriedly passed him, scared that she was going to get caught. Sighing in relief, she shut the door and strolled down to her favorite place...the stables.

Tiffany watched the spoiled brat bounce down to the stables. She was certain that Bambi was going to have a rude awakening. Those men down there were not ones to follow a simpleton's orders. She laughed lightly.

"Now...let's find Ole Money Bags," she purred.

Her main focus was his money, but right now her pussy was on fire. She couldn't believe how horny she was and just from the simple act of eating Bambi's pussy. Tiffany was glad that she had altered her prim and hideous uniform. The skirt was, of course, black cotton, but the hem had been shortened. In fact, if she bent over, her ass was plainly visible.

Tiffany smoothed her pantyhose. She loved the way the silky nylon hugged her bubble butt. Not to mention, what it did to her long legs. Never one to wear panties, she hiked her hose up, causing them to bury their self deep between her ass cheeks. The puffy, hairless lips of her cunny were separated by the nylon, and every time she walked, they would rub her thick clit.

Tiffany headed downstairs. She conned the downstairs maid into letting her clean Daddy's office. Not minding that it was floor scrubbing day, she let herself into the spacious room.

Harrison Grant Conway sat behind his mammoth desk talking to his business partner, Griffin Aldridge. Both men were similar in appearance. Wide shoulders and a broad chest tapered down to slim hips and long legs. Grant had jet black hair, sprinkled liberally with silver and sharp brown eyes. Griffin's hair was brown, and he had ice blue eyes. Both men were powerful and knew how to get what they wanted.

"Griff, our stocks are through the roof. It's true, but you know the market," Grant said, eyeing Tiffany, as she entered.

"You get a new maid?" Griff asked.

"No...Tiffany normally works upstairs," he answered.

They watched Tiffany set down her water bucket. She bent from the waist, knowing that her nylon covered ass showed. Dropping to her knees, she widened her legs, as she grabbed the brush. With her ass high in the air, she began to lightly scrub the floor, putting on as much of a show as she could.

"Well, look here. It appears that someone is trying to get some attention," Griff murmured.

"Appears that way," his friend replied.

Hidden behind his desk, Grant's cock thickened, as he watched Tiffany's ass bounce up and down. There was something about pantyhose that drove him wild. That was the reason he made them a mandatory part of the uniform. Flesh toned and super sheer is what he liked, not black.

Griff glanced at his partner and knew that all business talk was over for the moment. Excusing himself, he quietly left the room. Once the door to his office was closed, Grant unzipped his dress pants and pulled his long, thick cock out. He slowly stroked the shaft, using a loose grip.

With narrowed eyes, he watched Tiffany's hairless pucker twitch, as she cleaned the floor. God, he loved sheer hose! He could see every little wrinkle. He never hid fact that he was an ass man.

Having finished that one spot on the floor, Tiffany glanced over her shoulder to her boss and said, "I'm finished with this spot. Would you like for me to clean the top of your desk?"

She stood up and walked around the desk. Grant scooted his chair back enough for her to get between his legs. She noticed how he was toyed with his erect prick. He made no move to cover himself or hide what he was doing. Tiffany bent over far, like she was trying to reach the other side of the desk. Staying there, she made like she was polishing the opposite side.

Grant stared at her ass. Her skirt had hiked itself upward, leaving the plump bottom portion visible. He slid his hands up the back of her thighs. Tiffany shivered, but continued her cleaning. Then, grabbing the hem of her skirt, he tucked it in her waist band. Now, her entire ass was visible.

"SIR! What are you doing?" Tiffany feigned shock.

She knew exactly what he was doing and hoped that he would not stop. Grant pushed her flat on the desk top. The sight before him was splendid. She had the roundest globes and full hips. Nudging her legs open wider, his big hands pulled her cheek open.

"Your hose are sticking to your pussy. I bet your soaking wet," he growled.

"Yes, sir," she answered.

"Did I ask for you to talk? You will only speak when I tell you to," he said, slapping her ass several times.

Tiffany moaned. The slaps were sharp and stung, and all they did was make her wetter. She wiggled her hips, trying to grind her trembling clit against the hard wood. His strong fingers brushed from her wrinkled brown hole all the way down to her oozing cunt.

She could feel his warm breath close to her ass hole. It was like he was trying to decide whether to eat her pussy or tongue her ass. Chills ran up and down her body, as she waited for him to choose.

Grant roughly jerked her ass open wide. Her tiny star shaped anus parted slightly with the almost painful movement. Her whole body twitched, when she felt the flat of his tongue lick her ass through her hose.

She moaned loudly. He licked several times, saturating her hose. Tiffany though she would pass out, when he pointed his tongue and drove it deep in her hole. It was hard to breathe with his wiggling tongue halfway up her ass.

Grant pulled his tongue free. He liked the fact that her hose were on the loose side, as they stayed deep in her ass hole. Looking further down, he noticed that milky white cream was oozing from her cunt hole. He stood up from his chair and lifted her onto the desk.

With her pussy and ass on full display, he sat back in his seat. His cock was leaking pre cum. He smeared his fluids all over his purple helmet with the palm of his hand and started tugging on the shaft.

"Rub your pussy, he said.

"Yeah...like that. Now, push your panty hose inside. Finger your slutty cunt through the material," he groaned, working his shaft faster.

Tiffany pushed three fingers in her slit. The wet squelching noises echoed in the room, rivaling the sound of him fisting his cock. She could feel the tell-tale signs of her release. Her legs were trembling, as shock waves plowed through her pussy and ass.

"Enough!" he barked.

Tiffany dropped her hand, reluctantly. Her body was humming, and she was so very close. She felt the warmth radiating from his big body, as he stood, and then groaned in delight when his massive pole penetrated her dripping snatch.

Grant fucked her through the hose. All the extra material was pushed inside her cunt, making a silky, wet sheath for his cock. Using hard, long strokes, he pounded her hole hard, listening to her grunts.

"You're such a cum slut, aren't you? You can't wait until I shoot my thick load all over you, he said, hoarsely.

He pushed his thumb through the thin material, making an access point to her ass. Grant let a thick glob of spit drop from his mouth directly onto her pucker, and then pushed his thumb entirely inside her tight ass.

Tiffany screeched, as her ass contracted uncontrollably. Her rim tried to snap shut, but was unable to. He held her like a bowling ball, as his thrusts got more erratic.

Grant pulled out of the warm, moist pussy glove and yanked his thumb from her ass. He guided his granite hard cock to her slack pucker. Nudging impatiently, he pushed his large plum past her sphincter. Not wanting to hurt her, he waited a moment for her rim to adjust to his size, and then began to pound her ass roughly.

"OH, GODDAMN! Your ass is so fucking tight, baby," he moaned.

Tiffany bucked against him. Her pussy convulsed around empty air, and the pain in her ass only augmented the overwhelming lust in her. She slipped her hand down to her dripping snatch and frigged her huge clit.

"That's right, baby. Play with your clitty. Pull it. Pinch it. Make yourself fucking cum, whore," he purred.

Grant could hardly take anymore. Her once wrinkled anal rim was pulled smooth from the girth of his shaft. Each time he withdrew, the red skin of her inner walls was pulled out with his dick. Groaning when he saw that her ass was gaping wide enough for at least three of his fingers, he pushed all the way back in until his nut sac slapped her cunt.

Tiffany was about to burst. Her pussy was rippling rhythmically, and her clit was pulsing in time with it. Her whole body was stiff; any minute now, she was going to cum.

Grant felt hot cum racing from his balls. His already rock hard cock stiffened even more, as his balls drew up tight to his body. He threw his head back and shouted loudly, as his fluids spewed from him.

Tiffany came unwound, when she felt his load splash her ass walls several times. Her cunt cream, unable to drip through the nylon, ran down her thighs. She felt cool air rush inside her ass hole, as he pulled out.

Grant watched her wide open hole quiver, and then snap loosely closed. What a lovely sight, her tiny rose bud was in full bloom. The swollen, red ass flesh trembled. He touched it and chuckled as it winked in response.

"Bear down," he said, "Show me your cream pie."

Tiffany pushed, like she was trying to go to the bathroom. Several cummy bubbles loudly escaped before a large glob of cum slithered out, dripping onto the desk. She grunted again, pushing out more cum.

Grant leaned back in his chair and watched the slut in front of him squeeze out sticky cum from her ass hole. He thought about keeping her for a while, just as a fuck hole. He wondered how far she would go for his attention.

"Get off the desk, he ordered.

"Now, lick up all that cum. You made the mess. You clean it up," he said, "And when you're done with that, you're gonna clean my cock, as well."

Tiffany hopped down from the desk and leaned over. Using the flat of her tongue, she licked and slurped up the puddle on the desk. As soon as the surface was free of sperm, she got to her knees and buried her face in his crotch.

She wrapped her lips around Grant's semi hard cock and sucked gently. He was still oozing a small amount of cum, which she eagerly swallowed. His cock tasted of a combination of her pussy, his cum, and her ass.

"Uh Oh!" she thought, "I'm getting horny again."

Tiffany licked up and down his shaft, trying to get every surface clean. Grant relaxed and let her work. He was going to make it a point to fuck and defile every hole on her body.

"Good job, he said, pushing her away.

"You're to be reassigned. From now on, you are my personal maid, but we both know that you're really going to service as a place...a tight, warm, wet place...for my dick. Who knows, perhaps you'll have more than one dick. Now, go find something to do," he dismissed her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Erotic Adventures of a Spoiled Slut Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds