• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Belonging To Sir Ch. 06

Belonging To Sir Ch. 06

*Authors note: Thanks for reading. I appreciate all the positive comments I've received. They have helped with all the negative this story has seemed to receive.

This is the conclusion to this part of the story. I'm not sure if I want to write more on Cassie and Luke, but I'll leave that up to you guys. Let me know if you would be interested in Cassie's next story, although it wouldn't be non consent/reluctance.

Be warned, there is no sex in this final chapter.

Thanks for the support!*

----------------

Cassie gave up on sleep and decided to take a shower. She left Sir in bed, pushing the covers up to keep him warm. She sighed as the steam rose up and she stepped into the warm water. She could feel her muscles slowly relax. Her ass still felt bruised and raw and her stomach felt as if she did a thousand sit ups the day before. Cassie decided she'd wash her hair later and sank to the floor, letting the water cascade over her.

The door opened and Cassie's eyes flew up. Sir stood, unsteady, looking down at her. Without a word, he stepped into the shower and sank down next to Cassie. He pulled her close and gave a sigh of relief. Cassie noticed he angled his back so he was resting on his arm, not his back.

"You were gone," Sir said, in way of explanation.

"I couldn't sleep," Cassie said, snuggling closer.

They sat there for a long time before Sir finally nudged her to stand. He gently washed her hair and soaped her body before letting her do the same to him. She took special care to be gentle with his back. When she was done she shut the water off and led him out of the shower. They toweled off, dressed, and found breakfast waiting for them. Instead of just a tray, there was a man posted at the door.

"John, what are you doing in here?"

"Mr. Mason has asked to keep a guard around you. I thought you'd prefer some of your own men instead of his."

Sir cursed under his breath. "Thank you. Let the men know that we won't be staying. What are Mr. Mason's plans for the day? Week?"

"He is hosting another one of his parties tonight. But we believe he will be tied up with meetings throughout since he has requested that Cassie stay locked up in here for the foreseeable future. Word is that he is going to set up an auction to sell Cassie."

Cassie gasped and Sir hit the wall. He rubbed his fist as he stalked across the floor, pacing as he tried to sort things out.

"We can't let him sell her. Who knows what would happen to her."

"We will do all we can to prevent it. Or to get out before that happens."

"Yes, we need to be gone before that happens. John, we need to make sure that he can't come after us. Cassie, why don't you take breakfast to the room while me and John talk."

Cassie took the tray and left the room. She wasn't sure what they were planning, but she was too tired to listen to them brainstorm. She would work out her own escape, once she found out what they decided.

......

Cassie was restless. It had been days since Sir had his talk with John. They were still working out details. There was an auction set up for tomorrow. Tomorrow! And they still hadn't let her in on what was going on. Not really. She hadn't even left Sir's room. She wanted out of here.

The door opened. She could hear Sir and his men talking. Cassie crept up to the door to try and listen. She heard lots of muffles but it sounded like they had a final plan. She really hoped she had seen the last of this place.

When the footsteps drew closer, Cassie leapt back on the bed and tried to pretend she wasn't eavesdropping. But it didn't matter. The bedroom door didn't open. The footsteps faded again and the front door closed.

They were gone. Sir hadn't even said anything to her. She was starting to feel angry about being left in the dark about everything. The auction was closing in on her and she really hoped she wouldn't be here for it. She didn't want to find herself in some foreign country at the mercy of whatever kind of pigs bought women as if they were furniture. She wasn't sure she could keep calm as it seemed to draw closer. Were they going to let her be sold off?

Commotion outside drew her attention. Cassie went to the bedroom window and looked outside. There were tons of people out there. It looked like they were setting up for a birthday party or a wedding. Can you have an illegal slave auction catered? Did any of them cared about what would happen to her? Cassie fumed as she looked around and saw her horse. Her horse! Someone was riding her horse!

"What are you looking at?"

Cassie squealed and turned around. Sir was standing in the door frame. She hadn't even heard the front door open. She hadn't heard anything at all over the noise coming from outside.

"My horse," Cassie explained. The look on Sir's face didn't make her feel better. He knew!

"Cassie.... Mr. Mason sold your horse."

"He can't do that! She's mine!"

"It's too late, she's out for her last ride before being loaded up and taken home after the auction tomorrow."

"Are we a matching set? Buy one get one half off?" Cassie spat at him.

"Cassie, I won't let you be sold. We have everything ready to get out of here."

"Whatever," Cassie said, not believing him. She was sure that she would end up on the block with people bidding on her with the idea that she would have her jaw wired open to suck cock or whatever else those perverts wanted.

Sir stepped into the room and Cassie backed away from him. The look of hurt on his face almost made her waver. But she held firm. She stopped believing he might actually want to help her after leaving her all week in this room alone to deal with the idea that she was going to be sold to the highest bidder.

"Cassie, come here. I promise we have it all worked out." When she didn't move to him, Sir moved towards her. Cassie backed up until she hit the corner. When he grabbed her to pull her to him she hit him. She hit his chest with all she had. Which wasn't much. But she beat him until he managed to wrestle her arms to her side.

"Cassie! Stop!"

"You're a liar! Get away!"

Sir managed to pin her to his chest and held her until she lost all her fight.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I left you alone this week. I know it seems like you are all alone now, but you aren't. We are going to leave. We just have to make sure we deal with Mr. Mason so he can't follow."

Cassie was tired of fighting. She was tired of being afraid all the time. She went limp against him and he swooped her into his arms before she hit the floor.

"It doesn't matter anymore. It will never be okay."

"Cassie, no! Don't do this now! You can't break now. I promise, I'll get you out."

Cassie refused to listen to him. How would he do it? No matter what he did, she was sure that Mr. Mason would make sure that they never left. Unless it was after she was sold to someone who would guarantee her life would be hell.

"Here, stay here," Sir said as he laid her on the bed. He returned with a glass of water. He handed her the glass and a pill.

"It's a sleeping pill. It will help you sleep through the night. Take it, Cassie." Cassie glared up at him as she swallowed the pill. It didn't take long for it to start working. Maybe she should be glad she wouldn't be up all night worrying about the next day. When Sir sat down next to her, getting ready to crawl in with her, she kicked her legs out at him, making him sigh and leave the room. She felt better, she told herself, that he wouldn't be with her tonight. It was the last thought to go through her mind before she fell into a dreamless sleep.

.......

Cassie sat huddled in a small cage. It was a metal dog kennel. She had woken up late that day, thanks to the sleeping pill, and found herself alone. Sir was gone. When Mr. Mason came for her, she felt defeated. She thought about putting up a fight when his men drug her out of the room, but she didn't. Instead, she felt numb. Like she had already sold. She might as well get used to the idea that her life would never be her own again.

She was all alone in the room. Her cage sat in the middle of the room, with nothing else in it but her and the cage. She hadn't eaten and they weren't even giving her water. Her stomach rumbled but oddly she couldn't feel the hunger pains. Maybe she'd spend the rest of her life in a zombie like state. She was hopeful, but she imagined that once the shock wore off, she would be miserable once again.

They let her sit like that for hours. She could hear a party going on through the walls, but no one came inside her room. She sat there, listening to people having the time of their lives while she waited. She had hoped Sir would come for her, but after about the first hour, she gave up on him. After the second hour, she started to realize he probably escaped without her. Left her here to cover up his escape.

When the door finally opened, she was eager to get out of the cage. Even if it was just to walk in front of a crowd to start the bidding. Her legs were cramped and her arms tired from holding herself up. Two men came inside. One unlocked the cage and gently helped her out of the cage. They gave her time to slowly unfold herself until she could stand up straight without wincing. Then they escorted her out of her little room and into the party.

It had been bright in her room, but the party was dark. Just enough lighting to see around, but her eyes hadn't adjusted and the men had to lead her so she wouldn't walk into anyone or anything. They stopped right before a portable stage. It looked like something people set up in a park when people were running for office. The men nudged her and she walked up the stairs alone. In the center Mr. Mason waited for her. His eyes cruel as he held out his hand for hers.

Cassie managed a deep breath and gave him her hand. He had a microphone and had announced that he was selling his slave. There were cheers and clapping and Cassie tuned it all out. She didn't want to hear them. She didn't want to see the glee in their eyes. As much as she tried, she could see people raising a hand to bid. She was shocked to find a few women had raised their hands to bid. She hadn't thought she might end up with a mistress instead. Maybe a woman would be kinder? She shivered. Probably not.

The bidding wound down and it looked like a woman had the highest bid. Cassie could feel tears forming and tried not to cry in front of the crowd. The last thing she wanted was to give Mr. Mason something to be happy about. Other than selling her, of course.

The woman approached the stage. Cassie recognized her. She had been at the party Mr. Mason made her attend. She was one of those puppy people. Cassie could feel herself deflate. This wasn't how she imagined her life. Training to be a sex slave and then being sold off to a woman.

The woman was talking to Mr. Mason. She didn't sound happy. In fact, they sounded like they were trying to argue without raising their voices. Cassie screamed when Mr. Mason slapped the woman. The crowd went silent. Several of the men jumped to the stage to go to the woman. Instead of backing down or crying. The woman looked like she just scored a victory. She held her hand out towards one of the men and Cassie couldn't see what it was they were doing. But the man didn't give her his hand. He gave her the microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I'm sorry for the disruption. It seems we have a bit of a problem this evening." The woman addressed the crowd. She paused, making sure everyone's attention was on her. She didn't have to pause long, they were already staring at the stage. "It seems Mr. Mason has crossed some lines. In all the years I have known him, I hadn't thought him capable of such cruelty. I imagine it happened over time, as I would like to think he couldn't fool someone like me otherwise."

The woman held her hand out to Cassie. It confused Cassie. She wasn't sure what was going on. This wasn't what she was expecting. What was the woman doing? She thought for sure she'd be chained and doing some depraved act already, lost into her new life. The woman smiled at Cassie and waited patiently for her to take her hand.

"This is Cassie," the woman said, after Cassie took her hand. "It seems Cassie here is an unwilling participant. That Mr. Mason has forced her into her role as sex slave."

The crowd gasped. Cassie was confused. Why would they be appalled? They all seemed to have a slave with them. "You all know this isn't the first auction we've come to for Mr. Mason. He's held many, in fact. The illusion of our money going to charity is nothing more than his way of hiding those he's taken."

The woman held her hand down to the floor and someone passed her something. Cassie was too confused to follow what was going on. She jumped when she realized the woman had pulled a button up shirt around her. She waited as Cassie struggled to thread her arms through the sleeves before buttoning it up.

"I'm sorry, Cassie for what he's done." She said, not in the mic. "There is nothing wrong with our lifestyle. What is wrong is when someone is forced into a role they don't want. For tonight, I believe we should give Mr. Mason a taste of his own medicine. His behavior is unacceptable."

The woman put the microphone back in the stand. People were already on stage, moving everything around. When arms wound around her waist, she screamed.

"Shhh," Sir whispered in her ears. "I told you it would be okay."

Cassie was still angry with him. Why didn't he tell her what he was up to? She turned to tell him exactly what she was thinking but he beat her to it.

"I'm sorry, we couldn't let him get an idea that something was up. He had to believe that he won."

Okay. She might be able to see that. If she was sitting on the bed, trying to hide that something was going down, would Mr. Mason be able to figure it out? She'd never know. At least she could be happy that she'd never have to let him touch her again.

The woman tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around. A whip was being offered to her. Cassie looked up and Mr. Mason had been stripped to his underwear and tied to a huge X. His back to the audience.

"You first, since he took her freedom."

Cassie gripped the whip. She wanted nothing more than to lash out at him. Tear him apart. Maybe it was more poetic that she used the same whip on him that he used on Sir. Sir gripped her wrist and Cassie looked over her shoulder.

"Let me help you, show you how to flick it."

Sir held her wrist as she landed the first three lashes on Mr. Mason's back. After that, he let go and she continued to lash out at him. Her lashes were harder than the ones he used on Sir. After ten lashes, his back was dripping blood. After twenty, he was howling and crying out for mercy. Cassie stopped when she couldn't lift her arm anymore.

The woman put the whip away, but it looked like they weren't done with him. Not done at all. But Cassie didn't want to stay to watch. She got what she wanted. She got a pound of flesh.

"Cassie, wait." Sir stopped her. The woman, this time, was armed with a document. She released one of Mr. Mason's hands and gave him the pen. He quickly scrawled his name and cried out when his hand was bound again, instead of being let go. The woman brought the document to her.

"Sir told me everything. This is the deed to your land. Tomorrow, my driver will be delivering your horse to your house, if you are ready to house her."

Cassie stared, wide eyed at her. Sir had managed all this?

"I'm sorry Cassie. We didn't know. All the slaves you see here are here because they want to. Not because they were forced into a role. You never should have been forced into this. After tonight, both you and Luke are free."

Cassie looked to Sir.

"Even me." Sir had refused to tell her what Mr. Mason had to make him stay but it didn't bother Cassie. She could go home. To her home.

"Thank you," Cassie croaked out. The woman smiled kindly at her and turned away to go back to Mr. Mason. Cassie was sure his night was just beginning. She was glad that he would get more than a slap on the wrist. She hoped he got to feel what it was like to lose hope. To fall so far.

Cassie slipped out of the party. She didn't want to be there anymore. She knew Sir was right behind her. She looked over her shoulder and he was behind her. Giving her space. It was beautiful outside. She took a deep breath. She was free. Free to return to her home. And her horse. But where did that leave Sir?

She ignored him as she started walking. It would take her a while to walk to her house, but she could use the time to think. As she stepped into the field that would take her home, she wished for shoes, but was unwilling to return to that house for them.

Cassie enjoyed the quiet. She could hear the crickets and the occasional owl and faintly heard Sir's footsteps. Before she knew it, she could see her home. She stopped just before she walked up the back steps. Sir stopped next to her.

"What now?" Cassie asked. Sir looked down at her and smiled.

"Anything you want, really," He said. He took something out of his coat. "This is courtesy of Mr. Mason."

Sir had handed her a check. She gasped at the amount. She would never have to work again. So really, she could do whatever she wanted. Did she want Sir in her life? Or would she want to watch him leave.

"You don't have to decide anything tonight. Go. Sleep in your own bed. There is plenty of time tomorrow to worry about everything."

She'd take his advice, she thought. She climbed the steps and then walked to the back door. She retrieved the key that sat under the planter and smiled when it unlocked the door. She turned to look at Sir.

"You might as well come inside then."

Sir looked up at her and smiled. He climbed the steps and joined her inside. She'd worry about everything tomorrow. Right now, they were both exhausted and ready to sleep. Maybe they could start over and she could get to know him as Luke. Not Sir. She'd like to hear his story and how he came to be with Mr. Mason. It was a strange thought that she would want to. He had been the one to capture her, but he was also the one that won her freedom back. All she knew was, tomorrow would come soon and she'd worry about it then.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Belonging To Sir Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 239 milliseconds