• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Hot Summer Night

A Hot Summer Night

Let me introduce myself, my name is Mick D'Andrea, black haired, brown eyed normal American male of Italian descent who is obsessed with sex and voyeurism. The following is an account of one night of my life involving both.

It was one of those beautiful summer nights, hot but not humid with a nice gentle breeze blowing, perfect for sitting on the back porch enjoying my favorite pastime -- using my binoculars and telescope to spy on any unsuspecting neighbors who left their blinds open.

I zeroed in on the Johnson's bathroom window where Missy, the eldest of Reverend Johnson's five daughters was undressing as she prepared for her bath. As I watched her, I was momentarily disrupted from my viewing pleasure by a car pulling into the driveway on the other side of the duplex I live in. I almost came in my pants when I went back to watching Mindy. She was lying on the floor with her knees up and her legs spread wide finger fucking herself. As I reached down to grab the camcorder, I noticed that the car in the driveway was still running and the lights were on.

After connecting the camcorder to the telescope, I slowly walked around the back of the house to check out what was going on.

As I got closer to the car, I could see Sarah and Sally, the twin 18 year old red head daughters of our next door neighbor, the O'Malley's, slumped over in the front seat. Not wanting to startle them, I reached in through the driver's side window and gently shook Sarah while softly saying "Sarah, Sarah are you okay?"

"H-lo Mick, I shink shumbody spiked the punch at the gradsuation party." slurred Sarah.

"Good thing your parents aren't coming home until tomorrow or you two would be grounded for a year."

"More like for life" Sally giggled.

"Let's get you inside and then I'll come back and get Sally." I said as I turned off the car and lights, "I'll open the door and then I'll help you up the steps."

After unlocking the door and turning on the lights, I went back and helped Sarah out of the car. With her arm around my waist and mine around hers, we made our way into the house and started down the hall toward the stairs. After a few stumbles along the way, I realized that my hand was no longer around Sarah's waist but had slipped under her tube top and my hand was holding one of her firm, perky tits. When I looked down at her I expected to see fire in her eyes and was anticipating a swift punch to the balls but instead saw a blank glassy-eyed look. She is totally wasted I thought to myself.

As we stumbled our way up the steps, I continued massaging her tit and rolling her ever hardening nipple between my thumb and finger. Every once in a while I heard a slight sigh escape her lips.

When we reached the top of the steps, Sarah pointed towards the bathroom while mumbling "Sick". Not wanting to clean-up any mess, I quickly got her into the bathroom and deposited her in front of the toilet. I no sooner started back down the steps to get Sally when I heard Sarah start barfing her guts out. Scurrying out of the house and around to the passenger side of the car, I saw that Sally was now passed out and lying on the seat.

"Sally, wake up, wake up." I said as I shook her. She grumbled something that I couldn't understand as she smacked my hand. Seeing that it was useless to try and wake her, I managed to get her out of the car and put her over my shoulder. It wasn't until I started up the steps that I realized the palm of my hand was holding Sally's firm bare ass cheek and my finger tips were pressing against her panty covered pussy. As I continued up the steps, my finger tips pressed deeper into the folds of her pussy and I could feel her getting wetter.

This is way better than watching Mindy Johnson play with herself I thought as I made my way to Sally's bedroom where I dropped her down on her bed and headed back to the bathroom to check on Sarah.

Upon opening the door, I was treated to a very pleasant sight, Sarah was passed out, sitting on the toilet completely naked, holding a wad of toilet paper in her hand. It's not as if I hadn't seen her naked before since Sarah, Sally and Jane, their mom, were my most favorite voyeuristic subjects, just not this close. Sitting on the floor in front of Sarah, I took the toilet paper from her hand, spread her legs apart and wiped the last few drops of pee from her hairless little slit.

After flushing the toilet, I threw Sarah over my shoulder, carried her to her bedroom. When I got to Sarah's bed, I leaned forward and gently laid her on the bed. I sat down on the bed next to her, looking at her lying there so peacefully. I had quite a dilemma, should I leave or should I stay and take advantage of this opportunity. Leave, don't leave I debated with myself.

No longer able to resist temptation, I leaned down and took one of Sarah's cute little nipples in my lips and began sucking on it like a baby while twirling the other nipple between my fingers. I could feel both of them getting longer and harder. As I continued, I heard Sarah sigh. Afraid she was waking up, I stopped and looked up at her face. Sarah's eyes were still closed so I continued, alternating back and forth, sucking on one nipple while twirling the other.

Getting a little bored of playing with her teeny tiny titties, I stood up and took off all my clothes, freeing my cock which was now as hard as steel and went to the foot of the bed.

Gently, I grabbed her ankles and ever so slowly started spreading her legs apart, watching intently as her pussy came into view.

Kneeling down, I placed her legs over my shoulders and slid her towards my eagerly awaiting tongue. My cock was throbbing as I inched her closer and closer until her sweet little gash was only inches from my nose, her intoxicating aroma filling my nostrils almost causing me to shoot my wad. Not wanting to cum just yet, I lifted her legs off my shoulders, stood up and then went to check on Sally.

By the time I reached Sally's room, my hard on had subsided. As I walked into her room, I noticed Sally was exactly as I left her, completely dressed, flat on her back with her slim legs dangling off the end of the bed. What a shame I thought to myself, here's Sally completely dressed while just down the hall her sister is bare assed naked. What's good for one is good for the other I giggled to myself as I sat down on the bed next to her.

Slowly, I unbuttoned her blouse and spread it open revealing her pretty little pink bra. Sitting her up, I slid the blouse off and unsnapped her bra and slipped the straps down her arms. Laying her back down, I lifted the bra off and almost bust out laughing as her tits, if you want to call them that, came into view. All that was there were a couple bumps but she did have very large nipples. It made me think of that old joke, "when God was handing out tits, she thought He said zits and she said I don't want any."

Still, I couldn't resist leaning over and sucking on her right nipple while I twirled her left one between my thumb and forefinger. I couldn't believe how large they became and I sucked and twirled, they had to be over an inch long. As I continued sucking I reached down and unzipped her skirt, trying to slide it down without letting go of her nipple without any success. Releasing her nipple, I knelt at the bottom of the bed, lifted her legs onto my shoulders and grabbing the waistband of both her skirt and panties slipped them off. I think all the blood in my body must have rushed into my cock as it sprang to attention when my eyes saw her virginal pussy come into view.

Whereas Sarah's pussy was completely bald, Sally had a quarter sized tuft of red hair at the top of her little slit and her pussy lips were also a lot fatter, I could even see the wetness I caused when I carried her up the steps.

Reaching around her thighs, I spread her puffy little lips with my thumbs exposing her tiny hole and miniscule clit. Leaning forward, I placed my tongue at the bottom of her slit and gave her wet pussy a nice slow lick gathering up as much of her lovely juices. After the second lick, I noticed her clit had extended from its hood. On the third lick as I reached the top of her slit, I flicked my tongue across her clit. She reacted like a bolt of lightning hit her as her hips bucked up off the bed. Jumping up, I was scared shitless thinking she was going to wake up out of her drunken slumber and I'd be in a heap of trouble.

Looking down, I saw her eyes were still closed but I was still a little worried so I leaned over and gently shook her and quietly asked, "Sally are you okay?" I got no response. Satisfied that she was still passed out, I sat back down beside her and began playing with her nipples with one hand while my other hand caressed her pussy. Ever so slowly, I slid my finger between her vaginal lips and pushed against her tight virginal hole but made no progress inserting it.

Looking around, I spotted a bottle of body lotion on the nightstand. Grabbing it, I squirted some on my finger and some on Sally's pussy. The additional lubrication helped as my finger began slipping into her hole. It was so tight that it felt like a clamp on my finger and made me wonder if I'd be able to get my cock in there. As I began wiggling my finger inside her, I could feel it loosing up little by little and becoming wetter as her natural lubrication started flowing. It wasn't long before I started sawing my finger in and out of her little hole although it was still extremely tight. Enough with Sally for now, I thought to myself, time to go "check" on Sarah for a while. I laughed when my finger made a little pop and I pulled it out of Sally's little hole.

Walking down the hall toward Sarah's room, I thought, my fantasies are finally going to be fulfilled. I'm going to fuck both these little vixens and instead of depositing my sperm on their porch steps it's going to end up where it's meant to be -- inside a nice, tight, hot, wet pussy. While my fantasy didn't include them being passed out drunk, a piece of ass is a piece of ass no matter how you get it. Plus, it will be better for them to lose their virginities this way since they won't feel the pain, at least not until they sober up.

Entering Sarah's room, I found here exactly where I left her. The only difference being that she has her head turned sideways and is now sucking her thumb. Hmm, I wonder if I can remove her thumb and replace it with my man meat, I thought. Taking her wrist I gradually started removing her thumb. When it was completely out I held my cock close to her mouth and waited until she started bringing her thumbs back. As soon as her thumb was close, she opened her mouth.

Quickly I grabbed her wrist and pushed my dick in her mouth. When she started sucking it felt like someone had attached a vacuum cleaner to the end of my dick. While she continued sucking, I cupped her bald mound and gently inserted my finger into her hole. Even though it went in a little easier than Sally's since it was still lubricated with the body lotion and her sisters juices, it was still as tight as Sally's.

Sensing that I was close to cumming, I pulled my manhood out of Sarah's lovely mouth with a loud pop and also removed my finger from her twat.

Sitting back on Sarah's bed, I pondered, which one of these sweet, innocent, virginal beauties would I deflower first? It's got to be Sarah I figured.

Since Sally was the older of the twins, I heard that she was always got to go first or get something first like first to ride a bike, first to blow out the candles on the birthday cake, etc, etc. Why not let Sarah be the first to become a woman. Decision made, Sarah was going to be the first to have a dick in her pussy and first to have a load of sperm shot into her.

First things first, remembering how tight her hole was, even though I'm not overly endowed -- just a couple inches larger than average, my dick is larger than my middle finger, I knew I needed some better lubricant than the body lotion I used with Sally.

Running back to the bathroom, I searched the closet finding a squeeze bottle of baby oil, grabbing it and a couple towels, I rushed back to Sarah's room. I again knelt between her thin thighs and lifted her tiny ass off the bed placing one of the towels under her -- don't want to ruin the bedding. Using my thumb and forefinger, I spread the lips of her little pussy exposing the small virginal vaginal hole and placed the tip of the bottle inside her and gave three big squirts. Another big squirt was shot into my hand to generously coat my rock hard cock.

Lifting her legs flat against my chest, I eased forward. Holding my slippery dick in one hand, I began rubbing the blood engorged head up and down her slick slit. The time has come my little cutie pie, it's time for you to be the first to pass into womanhood. Spreading her lips, I placed the head of my dick against her tiny opening and started to push but was only able to penetrate about a quarter inch.

This is going to be harder than I thought, maybe I can loosen her up some more with my fingers first. Grabbing the baby oil, I squirted some more into her hole and onto my fingers. I started with my pinkie finger and slowly worked my way up until I was able to slide my thumb in and out easily. Another squirt of oil onto my cock and her hole and I was ready to begin my pursuit of deflowering this lovely little lady once again.

Placing the blood engorged head of my cock against her hole, I began pushing forward until the head finally slipped inside her. I almost screamed out in pain, it felt like someone grabbed my dick with a pair of vice grip pliers and was squeezing with all their strength. I held still for a few seconds until I began to feel the pressure ease up a bit. Pushing forward a bit more, I hit resistance, her hymen. I pulled back until I was almost out of her clutching hole and slowly pushed back in to her protective barrier.

I kept this up for a few minutes and felt her loosening up a bit making it easier to push in. It's now or never I thought and with one strong thrust broke through her cherry and buried my entire length in her, my pubic hairs resting against her smooth skin, my balls against her ass. I could feel her vaginal walls squeezing my shaft trying to eject the intruder. I waited a little until the clutching finally stopped and withdrew until only my head was still inside.

Looking down, I could see my shaft glistening with a mixture of the baby oil, her juices and the bloody remnants of her lost virginity. I gave myself another quick squirt of the baby oil before continuing on my path to ecstasy.

Slowly, I sawed in and out of her tight tunnel, watching my shaft disappear then reappear as I worked myself toward my ultimate goal - -- shooting a load of come inside her sweet little pussy. I didn't have long to wait as I felt that familiar tingling throughout my body.

"Fucking A" I shouted as I buried cock to the hilt and began spewing my cum deep inside her. I came so hard that it felt like my balls were going to be sucked through my cock and deposited in her womb along with my sperm.

One virgin down and one to go I thought as I extracted my cock from the vice like grip of her cum filled pussy. I watched as the combination of my cum and her virginal blood leaked out of her hole and slid down between her little ass cheeks across her rosebud and onto the towel. "That hole will have to wait until I finish deflowering you sister." I whispered to my passed out beauty.

I hurried back to Sally's room wondering if I could get her to suck on my dick a little before fucking her. Entering her room, I got my answer, she sucks her thumb just like Sarah. Walking up to the bed, I gently pulled her thumb from her mouth and replaced it with my cum, blood and pussy juice coated prick. I bet that's going to leave a strange taste in her mouth when she wakes up I thought. I let her continue for a minute or so before pulling my now perfectly clean, rock hard dick from her mouth.

Moving around to the foot of the bed, I lifted her legs so that they were pointing toward the ceiling. Grabbing the lotion bottle that was still lying on the bed, I gave my steel hard spear a generous coating then gave her slit a big dollop.

"Time for you to join your sister in no longer being a virgin." I whispered as I placed by blood engorged head against her tight little slit. With a mighty thrust, I drove my dick into her tight pussy smashing through her maidenhood and buried myself fully inside her by balls banging hard off her ass. I could feel here vaginal walls contracting trying to push me out of her no longer virginal hole. I held still for a little while until I felt the contractions stop then slowly started sawing in and out of her tight slippery hole.

It wasn't long before I could feel the cum boiling in my balls and started fucking my little sweetie faster and faster. "Here it comes my darling Sally." I shouted as I sank fully into her chamber and began shooting my sperm laden cum into her deepest recess. After pulling out of her little blood and cum filled hole, I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself off.

Grabbing a couple washcloths, I wet them with warm water, and returned to clean the blood and cum from both of their pussies. After cleaning them up, I took the stained towels and washcloths back to my house, placed them in a trash bag and hid them away until I could dispose of them and went to bed, quickly falling into a deep sleep.

I was awoken the next morning but the sounds of sirens and screaming. Hurriedly throwing on some clothes, I ran downstairs and opened the front door Just as the police were dragging Mr. O'Malley out of the house in handcuffs while his wife, Jane, was beating him with her fists screaming at the top of her lungs, "YOU SICK BASTARD, RAPING YOUR DAUGHTERS."

The story that came out in the papers the next day said that Sean, Mr. O'Malley, came home somewhat drunk, saw his daughters lying naked on their beds, in his words, "like a couple of drunken sluts" and totally lost all common sense, went berserk and had intercourse with them. He was still going at it with Sally when Jane came home. She tried to pull him off of Sally she stated but he was to strong and pushed her out of the way. She immediately called the police and they were there in less than a minute since the station was at the top of the street. He was still ejaculating inside her when they police arrived and pulled him off of Sally.

During the trial, Sally and Sarah, who were both 3 months pregnant, testified that the last thing they remember was leaving one of the parties they were at that night and then waking up in the hospital not knowing what happened in between. Sean O'Malley was convicted of 2 counts of rape and incest and sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Since they were devout Christians the girls did not have an abortion and Sarah and Sally both gave birth to lovely baby girls with coal black hair and dark brown eyes which seemed very odd since they were both red haired with green eyes the same as their father.

It's been almost 19 years since that night. Jane, Sally, Sarah and their daughters, Mindy& Mandy still live next door to me. I've enjoyed watching the girls go from infants to toddlers to young girls to teens to soon to be young women in a couple days. To this day, nobody has put two and two together and figured out that Sean O'Malley is not the father of the two raven haired beauties living next door to me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Hot Summer Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds