• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Taken

Taken

He woke up in a bed with his hands and feet secured by cuffs and his head immobilized by something he couldn't see. It was dark. He could hear a small machine nearby. Something was in his nose and throat that felt like a tube and his first thought was that he had had an accident but he wasn't in a hospital. He felt doped and his stomach felt full and uncomfortable. He wanted to look around but couldn't move and found himself falling back to sleep.

The room was lighter when he woke again but he still felt dopey and drained of energy. Then he noticed her standing there, smiling.

"How are we doing sleeping beauty?" she said.

"What happened?" he croaked.

"You weren't following the rules, so I took matters into my own hands," she smiled, " and you are doing so much better now!" She patted his belly that felt incredibly full. His mind reeled trying to comprehend.

Reading his drugged confusion, she went on. "I was working so hard at getting you gain weight and you just kept exercising after my asking you to stop for only six weeks. It wasn't going to kill you if you did, but you kept it up thinking I wouldn't notice. That and you kept seeing her after I'd asked you to stop. So I came up with a plan that would put you exactly where I wanted you and transform you into the companion I desire -- happy, docile and obedient, and completely dependent on me for all your needs, physical, emotional... everything!"

"So, as a way of making you more docile and obedient, we're taking away your choices. One of those is how you look; instead of an athletic physique you will have one that will make you less energetic and a lot less interesting to others and one that is suited to complete leisure and pleasure. In fact, that's all you'll be able to do when we are finished with your physical transformation. But I'm hoping before then, your mental transformation will leave you wanting that and nothing more."

"See, you're way too intellectual and self-willed to be my companion. Both of those things are going to go away, making you a happy, docile and obedient little companion. Well, not little! In fact you are going to be large, very large. You are going to be so fat there will be nothing that you can do without my help except maybe sleep. And you will be quite happy that way."

"You can't do this," he said as he feebly tried to struggle against the restraints.

She smiled and nodded sympathetically. "Don't be pathetic. It's for your own good, my sweet. Over the next few months I think that you will change your mind about it. In fact, I foresee you becoming quite addicted to the attention you will get by cooperating. All of the delicious rewards you'll be getting for just lying around eating, being lazy and getting nice and fat."

"As I said, you don't have a choice; the process has already started. I've been tubefeeding you around the clock for ten days now and you're developing a tummy and are getting softer all over! It's delicious to see my efforts starting to bear fruit." She caressed his rounded belly and moved her hand down between his legs. " I think it's time you had a little pleasure as reward for your recent progress..."

He tried to not enjoy her manipulations by thinking of anything that would squelch his physical reaction. But it stimulated his body so well and so much he found himself carried away by an intense orgasm that left him exhausted. He soon fell back asleep and dreamt of eating and being full. Far too full.

>>>>>>>

He had played around with her feeding him from time to time, mostly for the erotic thrill. But it appeared she had taken it more seriously than he. He hoped it was just a short-term thing she would get over. Yet he feared she was serious and the element of jealousy ha driven her to complete this "mission."

Unknown to him she was now giving him both an antihistamine and an anti-depressant that stimulated appetite. They had the added benefit of making him drowsy and inclined to sleep a lot, reducing the expenditure of the thousands of calories he would consume daily. In a typical day that first week, she gave him the antidepressant twice daily and the antihistamine five times a day every four hours starting with a 6 am pre-breakfast feeding. This consisted of one litre of a warm liquid oatmeal drink fortified with about 200 ml of Canola oil and nearly another litre of chocolate weight gain shake till his stomach was very full.

She woke him at 9:00 am with a breakfast of pancakes, bacon and frittata. Initially ravenous, she had to coax him to finish the large portions by massaging his manhood being careful not to make him cum. When he was full of the solid foods, she made him drink several large glasses of the weight gain shake until he was completely gorged at which point she rewarded him with a volcanic orgasm. He then received his second dose and was made to nap for 90 minutes. Then he was refilled with shake and enriched soup and went back to sleep. Around 2:00 pm, she woke him with his third pill and led him to the table where she stuffed him with grilled sandwiches, pasta, rice pudding and more shake. Drugged by the meds and his uncomfortably full stomach he lay down and slept until 4:00 pm for a snack, rich beer and shake. After he was force fed a large dinner of lasagna, salad and more beer, she treated him to a massage while he listened to weight gain hypnosis tapes. Dessert followed -- pie swimming in crème anglais topped off with more shake.

Unable to stay awake, he drifted off to sleep in his large chair. At 10:00 pm with is last dose for the day, she made him drink weight gain shake until he felt sick and then made him cum. The orgasm and her gentle massage of his swollen belly eased the pressure and queasiness until he drifted off to sleep.

So the week continued with her relentlessly stuffing him to the gills then massaging his belly and making him cum. Unlike previously when his belly would return to near normal size, it grew each day. With the forced feedings his gorged stomach pushed out his upper abdomen. As the feeding settled the swelling in his upper abdomen would diminish and his lower mid belly would expand. At first it just projected out. but soon started to widen so his lower belly was more evenly round. It grew, pushing out under his ribs at his sides, over his waist and his crotch. The muscles in his back and sides ached with the strain of his overloaded abdomen.

Despite the discomfort he couldn't stay awake. The drug also made him constantly hungry, very lazy and dulled his mind -- he thought of resisting but all he wanted was to sleep. He also ate while he slept thanks to the feed tube and pump that kept streaming calories into him.

He gained 12 pounds that week, most of it from the sheer volume of food he swallowed.

From then on, every eight to ten days she increased the daily dosage of the antihistamine until after eight weeks he was 56 pounds heavier and perceptively softer all over: his belly was alarmingly bigger. Kept constantly stuffed, it had ballooned dramatically. It was more cushioned especially around his navel and the area under it and around his crotch was plump and stretch marks were forming on his sides and belly. He slept most of the time and felt constantly hungry so she discontinued the tube feedings. When she wasn't forcing meals and shakes down him, she kept putting small things like chocolates, mints, nuts and potato chips in his mouth so he was always chewing and swallowing. When he got thirsty, she allowed him juice, shake or beer, never non-caloric water.

His hope that this was a short-term thing began to dim.

>>>>

While his physical appetites were being developed those first months, his life was devoid of any intellectual stimulation. She only spoke to him about sex, eating and getting fatter. He had tried to read the romance novels and food magazines she allowed him but found them achingly dull. He tried to create and solve problems in his head but the television kept on most of the time distracted him. Within two months of this, he found it difficult to concentrate and started watching television instead. It was mindless distraction that filled the time until he could read some more stimulating stuff, he told himself. Yet he found himself getting caught up in the soap operas that the television was tuned to most of his days and sitcoms at night. Lying back - the most comfortable position for him now - in the plush reclining chair he mindlessly ate the various snacks arranged about him and drank the thick drinks and the beer he now craved. He would nap off and on waking sometimes to find her removing headphones he'd apparently been wearing. Each time he knew it had been a hypnosis session -- leaving him feeling very dopey, ravenously hungry and horny.

After another three months he was feeling less alarmed about the arrangement; moments of anger and frustration becoming fewer and further apart. He was eating huge amounts and gaining weight rapidly – almost 10 pounds a week. He looked forward to his meals and ate them voraciously until he was stuffed, delighting in her encouragement and approval. He craved that approval and the attention that followed, and worked at eating a little more than she demanded and she demanded a lot. He felt fat and heavy; the growth actually excited him now. It made him want more. His belly swelled out onto his thighs and around his sides. Looking down it formed an increasingly heavy and expanding globe beyond which dwelt his often turgid manhood and swollen, aching balls. Overeating and sex were so intertwined he couldn't have one without the other.

She teased him about his appetite and weight gain as he ate: how big his belly was getting, his now round face and double chin, about how difficult it was getting to reach him under his stomach and between his thighs. She would pinch him to see how thick his fat was at various places.

He found it increasingly difficult to do anything physical. In addition to his size, months of inactivity had left him increasingly weaker -- she was about as strong as he was now. But it was not just the result of inactivity but the periodic crash diets she would inflict on him when his gaining slowed. When he gained less than a pound a day she would cut his calories back to the bare minimum for about one week. She would keep him full of vegetables and liquid but a minimum of fat and protein, knowing it would diminish his muscle mass and kick his body into storing more fat when the overfeeding restarted. When it did, he would overeat like never before and gained at an accelerated rate. He could feel himself getting weaker as his body ballooned and he had no control over it. He was getting to the point where he couldn't get away even if he wanted. She knew it and she let him do whatever he wanted to, even exercise. After several attempts on an exercise bike, he couldn't, and soon didn't even want to try. She had made him a prisoner of his body and his appetites.

She started taking him out to buffets. He would quickly get winded moving his growing bulk between the car and the table. This pleased her and she congratulated him on how "stately" and relaxed he had become. She would dress him in clothes that despite their size were tight so that he would end the meal with his belt and pants undone and his shirt buttons gaping and straining. At first this shamed him but he eventually accepted it and, despite himself, even found it arousing.

>>>>

Many, many, many months later, he woke from one of his naps needing to use the bathroom. He tried to sit up but the mass of his belly prevented him from bending. He tried rolling onto his side but his now massive belly and weight were more than his weakened arms and legs could manage. He called her and she helped him sit on the edge of the bed and get on his feet. His belly and tits swayed as he found his balance and the fat covering him jiggled all over.

"A little more difficult, isn't it?" she observed.

"Mm-hmmm," he mumbled through his fat cheeks and jowls.

"Good! In a few months you won't have to worry about moving." she said. "I'll have you so fat you'll barely be able to feed yourself." This enraged that part of him that still cared. He hated the humiliation of now needing her to do almost everything for him including wash him and wipe him after using the toilet.

At first he just let her do it. Then one day he realized he couldn't reach anymore and asked her for help. She had insisted that he do it. He tried vainly while she smiled and chuckled at his struggles. This went on until he was so winded and drained he couldn't lift his arms. She chided him for getting so fat that he couldn't even use the toilet: he had become such a fat pig. She made him get on his hands and knees and begrudgingly used a cold rough washcloth to clean his dirtied ass. He actually started to cry out of hurt but more out of anger. She told him to shut up and stand up. He struggled with his ungainly bulk unable to lift himself off the floor. She helped drag him upright. She grabbed his ass, belly, tits and cheeks and ridiculed him for turning into such a lazy, fat pig.

"No, you're more of a sow with those tits and with your dick covered in fat. I should make you give me milk -- would you like that?"

He just stood there sullen with tears on his bloated cheeks. "I'll take that as a yes. Now run back to bed, and I mean run." She smacked him hard on his ass and he painfully lumbered away and got into the bed.

She came in a few minutes later with two half gallon jugs of mixture and sat down beside him.

"Feeling better?" she asked him sweetly. "I'm so sorry for how I treated you in there, but you've gotten so fat and helpless and I remembered how helpless I felt when you were cheating on me that I couldn't help myself," she said. "So I brought you something that will help make you feel better."

Then she propped him up and put the end of one of the half-gallon jugs in his mouth so it was between his teeth and his lips closed around it like a big nipple. As he started swallowing, she found his hardening penis and massaged it telling him that he had another one when he finished that. Then, she said, he could cum and have a nice nap.

"These mixtures are very good for you. They're full of vitamins and appetite stimulants and tranquilizers and quarts of oil that will make you grow fatter and fatter, and you want that don't you?"

He lazily nodded yes as he guzzled the drink. Fifteen minutes later the last swallow made its way into his painfully overloaded stomach and she coaxed a massive orgasm from him. She pulled the covers up over his sweating bloated body and tucked him in. She told him to get a good rest, reminding him that he'd be doing this again in a few hours.

>>>

"See my little belly?"

He saw that it was definitely rounder, but hadn't noticed since his attention was on his own swelling stomach.

"You're going to be a daddy! Isn't that wonderful?" she grinned, caressing her tummy.

"I've been putting that cum of yours to use and this little one -- and every one that follows - will be all yours. Oh yes, there will be several more before I'm done. Each one another little tie that will bind you to me, legally and financially. So that if you ever dreamed of leaving, even if you could get up and find work, you'd never be able to pay the child support - and by then, alimony. So you see dearest, you are much better off having me take care of you! Don't you agree?"

"Besides, tomorrow you are having a little procedure to help you gain more weight faster." Reaching under his belly she cradled his balls in her hand. "Now that I've lots of your juice in frozen storage, we are having these removed; and that is going to make you into a big, soft and very weak eunuch that will be called on to nurse his many children to come..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Taken

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds