• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Love Within The Desert's Heart

Love Within The Desert's Heart

I always feel a little queasy after some stupendous fucking, but I think it's normal. My name is Fatuwah Hussein and I'm a young woman of Kuwaiti descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Like a lot of Arab women out there I'm curious about sex with non-Arab men and unlike my other Arabian sisters I'm bold enough to get out there and fulfill my sexual curiosity. I've always felt sexually attracted to men of African descent, and in the Arab world that's a big no-no because, although Arab guys lust after black women, they get MAD when they see an Arab gal even talking to a black man. I think that's part of what drove me into the arms of black men. The lure of the forbidden fruit, if you will.

I was born in the town of Al Mangaf, one of the mid-sized cities of the State of Kuwait, to Shiite Muslim parents. My folks, Omar and Aisha Hussein moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, in 1999. We've been living in the Capital region of Canada ever since. Even though my parents are very traditional I'm as westernized as can be. I'm five-foot-eight, slim and fit but with a nice booty and surprisingly big boobs for my size. My skin is light bronze, my eyes are brown and I have lustrous black hair. People say I look like Hollywood actress Penelope Cruz but I don't see it. I am twenty two years old and live in an apartment in the Vanier sector of Ottawa. My parents live in Orleans, it's nice and quiet I guess. For me nice and quiet don't do the trick. I live the excitement found in bars and clubs downtown so living in Vanier is convenient, plus it's cheap. Also, it allows me to be independent because my parents abhor the neighborhood so they don't care to visit often.

That's awesome for me because it allows me to be free to do whatever I want. Three months ago I met a young man named Elijah Jabir. He was simply beautiful, man. Six feet two inches tall, lean and athletic, with broad shoulders and a tight body. With his caramel skin, hazel eyes and curly black hair he looked exotic to me. Oh, and he spoke fluent Arabic. Elijah was born in the environs of Baalbek, southern Lebanon, to a Lebanese Christian father and Nigerian mother. He's new to the City of Ottawa, and like a good neighbor I offered to be his guide in our fair metropolis. Elijah came to study accounting at Carleton University. As a student at the University of Ottawa, I thoroughly despise anything and everything connected to Carleton University but for Elijah's sake I set foot on that campus for the first time.

I was happy to discover that Elijah Jabir wasn't just easy on the eyes. The guy was smart and actually decent company. In my dealings with black men I typically go for the tall, muscular, athletic type. A lot of them are great in bed but usually, conversationally uninteresting. I'm not saying that every buff brother out there lacks in the brains department but it's rare to meet one with the total package. Height, good looks, intelligence and sex appeal. Why in hell would a man with all of these qualities be single? It's like leaving a million dollars in the middle of the street and expect to find it the next day. It just doesn't happen, you know?

Anyhow, I was definitely smitten with Elijah and didn't mind letting him know. I'm happy to report that he was definitely interested in me. That's why we embarked on a romance that heated up the summer of 2013. One thing I really like about Elijah is his zest for life and his openness. A lot of guys keep their secrets close to the chest but not Elijah. He didn't mind opening up to me, something of which I am glad. He spoke to me of his old life back in the Republic of Lebanon. Even though he is the mixed-race son of a wealthy Lebanese Christian government official, Elijah still experienced a lot of racism in the town where he lived because his mother is black.

When Elijah's father married a Nigerian woman whom he met while studying at Brunel University in Uxbridge, England, his family was less than pleased. There is a long tradition of anti-black racism in the Arab world and it goes back for millennia. For as long as we've existed, we Arabs have been a racist, sexist and deeply xenophobic bunch. No Arab country is far from an African one. Egypt is right next to Sudan. Yemen is right next to Somalia. Yet most Arabs view people of African descent as inferior. At school, my friends look at me funny because they know I date black men. Dating is haram if you're a good and proper Muslim gal. According to the holy men, you're supposed to wait until your parents arrange a marriage for you. Fuck that shit! It's my life and I want to live it by my own rules. Anyone who doesn't like it can kiss my ample Kuwaiti derriere!

You should see the way Arabs and Muslims in general look at Elijah and I when we take the bus together or walk through someplace public like the Rideau Shopping Center together. Lots of Arab guys date and even marry black women but there's an unwritten rule which states that Arab women aren't supposed to have any involvement with non-Arab men. For the most part this unwritten social contract is enforced in Arab societies both in the Middle East and among Arab communities living in Europe and North America. Old habits are hard to let go, for some people. By publicly dating men of Elijah Jabir's color, I am breaking one of the oldest taboos of the Arab world. And I don't give a fuck. It's my life.

Yeah, life isn't easy, since we live in a world full of bigots and creeps but there are pleasant moments. Like last night, when Elijah fucked me silly in Hog's Back Park. We were just walking through the park that evening, just another couple out for a stroll at night. Hand in hand, talking about the movie we just saw. I am hugely disappointed in World War Z by the way. I prayed they'd stick to the book but they didn't. Typical Hollywood cop-out. Anyway, I was rambling on and on about the flick when suddenly Elijah grabbed me and started kissing me. I kind of liked his way of shutting me up. That's why I slipped my hand down his pants and started stroking his dick, which hardened like steel in moments.

Grinning, we went into the bushes, to make the beast with two backs, as they say. Elijah lay on the grass, not caring what happened to his red silk shirt and black silk pants. I knelt before him and sucked on his long and thick cock. The sexy Afro-Arabian stud ran his hands through my long raven hair as I went down on him. Soon I had him hard as hell, and I wanted him to take me right then and there. Elijah made me wait for that pleasure, by providing me with another pleasure. Hiking my skirt and spreading my legs, I lay on the grass as he began licking my pussy. His tongue slid over my clitoris, stimulating me nicely. His fingers slid inside of me, poking and prodding my pussy gently, sending little thrills deep inside of me.

I lay there, my eyes closed, licking my lips as Elijah went down on me. A lot of men don't like to lick pussy and some aren't good at it but not Elijah. The dude ate my pussy so well I wondered if he might have been a lesbian in a past life. Anyhow, I was horny as hell and wanted his dick inside of me. This time, he was ready for me. Rolling a condom on his dick he pulled me into his arms, laying me on top of him. I straddled him and lowered myself onto his groin until his dick filled my pussy. At last we were one. Locking eyes with Elijah, I told him to fuck me. The sexy stud smiled and nodded, and thrust his cock deep inside of me. I wrapped my arms around him and hung on for dear life as he took me on the ride of a lifetime. We fucked for a long while, and then just lay there in the dark, basking in the summer heat and enjoying each other's company. Safe in Elijah's arms I felt happy and satisfied. I didn't want this moment to end.

It was well past midnight when we got back to my car, and I drove Elijah back to the Bronson Avenue apartment where he lives before heading back to Vanier. He wanted me to stay but I declined. I told him I had to work in the morning. I work for one of the many branches of the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce as a teller. It's an okay job I guess but once I get my MBA from the University of Ottawa I want to work for a big company. I've got lots of ambition, people, I'm not just a pretty face. No, the reason why I didn't stay with Elijah that night is because of how I felt. I think I'm falling in love with this guy. I so don't need such complications in my life. I'm a Muslim woman and he's a Christian man. I'm Arab and he's half Black. Our families aren't going to like this when they found out. I don't even want to think about what will happen. I just know I like having Elijah in my life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Love Within The Desert's Heart

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds