• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Twelve Tables Ch. 04

The Twelve Tables Ch. 04

123

Authors Note: Thank you to those people who sent me such lovely feedback asking for another chapter for this story. Here it is! Thank you again to Jason for running a friendly eye over my work it is much appreciated. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. ~ellie


Josh had taken his time over the following day, never demanding too much or pushing her too hard. She, in turn, enjoyed cooking and tidying up their little love nest. She was high on endorphins and love as she stared out of the large glass windows surrounding the spa bath while the sun came up, happily wrapped in Josh's strong arms. She glanced back into the room at the debris of the night's activities and the open chest in the centre of it all. Her skin had pruned long ago, the stings of the welts she wore had faded and she turned her face up to his taking in his sleepy eyes.

Whispering, Peri roused him from his thoughts, "You should get some sleep, Mine, I am guessing we have to drive back to the city tonight."

His hands went to her breasts and played with them as they floated on the water, "Are you tired, my love?"

"A little" she admitted, "but I don't want to waste a minute of this weekend, so I thought I would tidy up a bit and make something nice for breakfast if you wanted a little sleep. It wouldn't be good to fall asleep at the wheel on the drive home." Her brow creased slightly in her worry for him.

Smiling down on her he kissed her softly, "I will sleep a little if it will take those worry lines from your face, but first I need some water." Peri stood up from the bath and stepped out to dry herself. Josh watched her carefully. He had marked her well last night, and she still bore the evidence of just how carried away he had become. "How do you feel?" Josh asked quietly as he too stood up and stepped from the bath pulling a soft robe around his wet body and tracing a red line that moved over her hip and ass with a finger.

"I have never felt this way before," Peri admitted. "The pain and pleasure seem to go hand in hand to make the feelings you give me all the more intense and the dull ache I have today reminds me of just how delightful it all was. It can be," she corrected herself.

"Will always be," Josh smiled and folded her in his arms. "You were always meant to be with me like this." His kiss was impassioned, and she melted once again into his arms. He let her go finally, and she went to the kitchen to get him the water he had wanted. Josh followed her, took the water from her hand gulped it down. "Come sleep with me, you can tidy up later," he smiled and traced the necklace she still wore before picking her up and walking to the bed.

"Really, I'm not tired," Peri smiled. Josh knew she would come down from her high eventually and need sleep, so he put her in bed before crawling in beside her. "I want you to rest then, for at least an hour." He pulled her to him and spooned her, his hands wrapped around the soft mounds of her breasts.

"Yes, Mine," Peri smiled and closed her eyes, reliving the last twenty-four hours she had been in this small cabin with Josh. She had been the second to wake and had found him sat on the bed with the mystery chest, watching her as she came to wakefulness and smiled at him.

He had seemed excited, like a child on Christmas morning, and had pouted when she got up and went to the bathroom telling her to hurry back. He had brought breakfast to the bed in the form of pastries and juice, and while they ate he opened his chest of toys and had shown her the contents, naming them and offering an explanation if she seemed unsure of something. Josh even gave her a demonstration at times. The ben-wah balls had been inserted almost immediately, and she was instructed to practise trying to roll them with her muscles, keeping them deep inside her cunt.

There were a variety of leather restraints and clamps for various areas of her body as well as what he called his tools that both fascinated, and frightened, her at the same time. She could see the eagerness in his face, and she had gazed upon the soft suede flogger with a curiosity, blended with unease. There was also a crop and several paddles of various designs within the chest. Finally, he had removed a first aid kit and some aloe lotions and began to explain about aftercare and how valuable it was after a particularly severe session.

He reassured her that they would build up slowly, and it would be months, probably, before he considered using some of the things the chest contained. She had smiled at that and could see the excitement his face had held, tinged with concern, as he waited for her reactions because she had stayed silent during his explanation of his tools and the need for a first aid kit.

In her mind's eye she relived the moment when, in wanting to take the concerned look from his face, she had placed her hand on his cheek and kissed him, "I love you and trust you. If this is what you truly need and desire I will try." She had looked at the toys and tools scattered over the bed and, once again, smiled up at him. They had always enjoyed a rougher, harder type of sex. The first night in the cabin had shown her that she didn't want to return to what Josh had called vanilla sex. "Just take it a little bit slowly with me, please. It's a lot to take in all at once," she had asked softly. His smile had been wide and dazzling. He had pounced on her then and pinned her to the bed amongst everything he laid out and kissed her hard and deep, the passion taking her breath away.

Josh had straddled her body pinning her arms under his knees and, taking a breast in each hand had pressed them around his cock and began to move between them. After a few minutes, he stopped and wedged a pillow under her head and fed her the tip of his cock as he searched blindly around on the bed behind him. He had applied tweezer-like clamps to her nipples then and began to fuck her tips bumping his cock into her lips until she left them open for him. He held her breasts in a vice-like grip and combined with the light clamps she whimpered and panted loudly, her cunt clutching and rolling the ben-wah balls stilled wedged within her.

Peri had cum explosively, and Josh had stilled his movements to force his cock deeper into her mouth and groan as he too came, spraying thick jets of cum into her mouth. From that point on Josh had not given her a moment of the day when she was not tormented either by him or by a toy that he had placed upon her. She had been introduced to the soft flogger early, and her skin quickly became pink under the lash of its tendrils.

The toys she got to know well. He also introduced a small amount of ass play with the toys before and after the use of a paddle. They had barely stopped to eat and Josh had tormented Peri even during her preparation of food and their eating it. She had lost count of how many times she had come and marvelled at the short amount of recovery time he had needed between each of the harsh sessions of fucking.

Her tits had been weighted and tortured by differing kinds of clamps and eventually, later that night, bound so tightly that they swelled and throbbed before feeling the sting of the crop he had finally used on her in their last session of the night, leaving them both exhausted and on the verge of collapse.

So much for taking things slowly, she had thought as Josh had filled the spa bath and helped her in, holding her close. They had not spoken, being content just to be with each other and rest. In truth, she had revelled in each new thing she had learned. Josh had paced his changes and movements and seemed always to be gauging her reactions and asking about her comfort levels. She snuggled back against him wondering how she got this lucky.

Still unable to sleep, and sure that Josh was in a deep sleep cycle, Peri quietly moved from the bed. Smiling to herself she busied herself with tidying up the debris from the day before. She found discarded restraints and toys in the strangest places, each new find making her laugh. This cabin, she realised, had been purpose built for someone like Josh. The hooks with counterweights in the light fittings, small sections of door frames and floors that pulled away to reveal large eyelets that a D ring could be attached to and a railing at just the right height to be of specific use. She would not have known their purpose, if she hadn't just made use of them all with Josh.

Peri washed and cleaned the toys and tools before returning them to the chest and began to prepare a brunch, hoping Josh would sleep for another hour or two. Once everything was in place, Peri returned to the bed and snuggled close to Josh again, letting her eyes close. They woke closer to lunch time than they had meant to and, pleasantly surprised, Josh scolded her for not staying in bed. She could see that he was pleased despite the scolding, and she grinned as he murmured, "That is the first time since wearing this you haven't done what I asked." He traced the necklace with a finger, "perhaps a spanking will help you remember your promise." Lightning fast, he pulled her over his lap in the bed and smacked her ass once lightly as she squealed in both surprise and delight.

"Oww!" Peri cried out as, after the first lighter slap, his hand crashed down hard on her ass and squeezed the cheek hard.

"What was the rule, my love?" Josh asked with a growl as his hand crashed down on the other cheek.

"Aah! That I would do as you said while I wore the necklace," Peri gasped kicking her legs and crying out again.

"And did you?" His hand crashed down again making her squeal.

"I am sorry," she cried adding, "Mine."

"You will be," he said, his open palm crashing down again while his other hand wormed it's way between her legs and the wet folds of her cunt. He continued the spanking until her ass glowed red and hot. Peri was panting, and tears had rolled from her eyes when the spanking stopped and he finally pulled her up from his lap. He made her straddle him gripping her hips tightly in his hands as he lowered her onto his cock. "Now show me just how good you can be and fuck me, my little slut," Josh smirked and released her hips pulling his hands back behind his head and watching her.

Peri began to rise and fall on him her breasts bouncing with her movements and unable to help himself Josh reached up to play with them, growling, "You're such a hot slut." He pulled on her nipples until she leaned down over him. They kissed as her hips continued to grind down onto his cock. He enjoying the feeling of being in control of the movement if only at his whim.

His fingers dug into her hips once again, urging her to continue fucking in her bent position and she began moving slowly again up and down his cock as they continued to kiss and move against each other. Josh bent his knees up causing Peri to half kneel and began to pump up into her hard and fast, growling into the deep kisses and biting at her bottom lip. He felt himself getting too close to the edge and pushed her up to sit upon him once more his hands on her hips guiding her movements at a slower place.

Josh watched as she leaned back slowly, so he entered at an angle and saw the tell tale quivers within her thighs as his cock continued to buffet her G spot. Peri was panting and whimpering in increasing need, and he leaned up to slap her breasts hard, the force of the blow leaving handprints and pushing her over the edge. The sight of his handprints of her soft white skin and her shaking body as she came only added to his pleasure as her cunt contracted around his cock pulsing and milking at him. With a roar, he let his own orgasm overwhelm him and thrust up into her harder with every spurt of the thick milky fluid.

Josh pulled her to him and held her tightly as they regained their breath. Leaning up Peri smiled down at Josh. "I love you," she said simply and leaned back into him, laying her head on his chest.

He tightened his arms about her shoulders. "About time you realised that," he teased her, "and said it without prompting." He smacked her already sore ass lightly.

Peri jumped, startled and about to protest, but he leaned up and kissed her, his smiling eyes disarming her protests as much as the kiss. He pushed her off him rolling her to her back and kissed her again. "Alas, man cannot live on love alone, so let's have breakfast!" Laughing she followed him to the table, and they sat close together eating the food she had laid out earlier.

They showered, and Josh packed the chest back into the car after a cursory glance around the cabin to make sure nothing had been forgotten. "Before I give you this," he said with a smile holding her bag out of her reach. Peri her cocked her head inquisitively and waited for the rest of his sentence. He opened the bag and confiscated her bras as she protested loudly. He smiled as he handed her the bag minus the two bras and stroked a finger around her jewelled necklace. "Do what I say for the whole weekend, remember."

She took the bag nodding begrudgingly. "Yes, Mine," she said with a little more attitude than she meant to come through, making him growl at her. She instantly regretted it. She chose a blue blouse and a flowing white skirt with delicately embroidered blue and white flowers. It was one of her favourites and would be comfortable for the drive home.

Josh sat at the small sofa and coffee table with the large box he had brought in Friday night on his lap. Peri dressed and moved about the small cottage, tidying up after their brief stay so that the owners would not think badly of them. He called her to him and pulled her to sit beside him. She saw that he held the book she had seen on her first visit to his apartment. "You've seen this before at my apartment," he smiled. "It's a work in progress, to rewrite some of the characters from the history of The Honoured Society."

Peri looked between the book and Josh as he spoke. "You read this part I am assuming," Josh continued pointing to a rough hand written page in the front of the book, and she looked down for a few minutes rereading: "Each family had agreed to send a younger son, his wife and a body of slaves to the new British Colony to set up a new seat of power for the table of twelve they had created."

She nodded recognising the section he pointed out. "But why would you rewrite some of the characters, I mean if it is a family history shouldn't it be a real history not a story?"

"My family sits at one of those twelve tables, it is our duty to live by the code set out by the honoured society," he paused seeing her eyes come alight with curiosity, her mind working over what she knew and what she had already read. "Some members of one of the twelve families strayed from that path and have been dealt with accordingly. I wont say much more as it is an old business, but changes must be made before the next quorum if we are to right the wrongs that were done."

"It all sounds so formal and ominous, is the code so very rigid?" Peri looked up again.

"Yes, I think that it is what binds us together, creates a tight network of family and friends that ensures our personal successes as well as the safety of those we love. When the family is threatened by one man's stupidity or ego," he paused struggling to find the right words for her. "When someone seeks to rise above all others, they are cut off, lanced like a boil so to speak. Only then can the rift be healed," Josh spoke as if from experience. "I know you come from a place where family is not considered the highest of priorities as you never had much of your own but trust me, once you are part of my family, and see all of the branches of that family tree you will begin to understand.

"I would like you to help me with this project, so you can know where I come from, who I truly am, as well as what expectations would be placed on you when you meet the older members of my family," he said, smiling. "Speaking of which we will be having a late lunch with my uncle," he grinned.

"Wait!" Peri stopped him. "The Honoured Society? That was umm," she searched for the word in the dim memory she had of hearing the term, "the 'Ndrangheta. It's like the mafia! Your family is involved in organised crime?" She was truly as shocked as she sounded.

"That branch of our family tree has been severed," Josh said abruptly making it clear that his family were not part of some criminal organization. "Our values encompass trust, respect, virtue, steadfastness, discipline, dignity and the bonds of family. Does that sound like the family code of criminals?"

"No," Peri admitted uncertainly. The memory of the gangland killings from years ago began surfacing stronger in her memory. It was drugs and territory and something to do with the produce market. Her researcher's mind filed away the information for another time, and she looked up at Josh. He was the man she knew to be true to his word, he was the man that made her so happy, and he was the man she loved. "No," she said more firmly, "of course not, it was just something that triggered an odd memory of the name."

He hugged her to him and kissed her. "Trust me. My family have some odd quirks, but they very much revere the old ways and the old country. They abhor the mafia unions in Sicily and Calabria," Josh laughed with ease. "You'll no doubt argue with me about some of their ways, but what is between you and I will always be as good as it was this weekend." He kissed her again leaving Peri wanting nothing more than for everything always to be as wonderful as she felt it was now and she melted into his embrace.

Josh knew he was pushing her too fast, but he knew that the woman in his arms was his one, his other half, his soul-mate. She had seemed to accept that she would become part of his world and did not question the fact that he spoke of their relationships in terms of family expectations for her rather focusing on the book in his hands his families unique history.

They had packed their things into the car together and left the serenity of the cabin by early afternoon and travelled the few hundred metres back along the gravel road toward the main house. She looked again at Josh smiling. He didn't exactly look Italian, and she wondered about his last name briefly. Craig didn't seem like an Italian surname, yet he belonged to a large Italian family and the home they had pulled up in front of could have been transported straight from Tuscany. Peri looked at the large villa-style house, its terracotta-coloured stucco walls reminding her of the Tuscan villa she had once seen in a movie and always dreamed of visiting.

"You have to come out of the car sometime," Josh smiled as he opened her door while she sat daydreaming. Laughing, Peri took his offered hand and stepped from the car.

"Ah you are here at last!" An older man had come out to greet them embracing Josh and kissing him on both cheeks before turning to Peri and wrapping her in the same tight embrace before kissing her cheeks, as well. "And who is the beautiful creature you have brought with you?" The embrace lingered a little longer as the older mans hand stroked down her back almost the point of caressing her buttocks, the familiarity making her slightly uncomfortable.

"This is the woman I will take home," Josh said startling her. "Peri, this is my Uncle Andreas."

"Ah, I see," Andreas said, removing his hand from where it rested dangerously close to the curve of her bottom with a look of what seemed disappointment.

"It's lovely to meet you," she smiled and moved closer to Josh.

"The pleasure will be mine I am sure," Andreas winked at her and slapped Josh on the shoulder. "So, you have found someone to put up with you at long last. It is best to choose your own wife, not all arrangements work out as we would like," he grimaced. "Let's go find your Aunt then, before this late lunch turns into an early dinner."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Twelve Tables Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds