• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Arab Girl's Black Gang Bang!

Arab Girl's Black Gang Bang!

For the longest time I've had this fantasy. Getting gang-banged by a group of well-endowed Black men. A lot of women have this fantasy, I guess. What makes me different from the others? I'm a former WNBA Champion turned actress and professional bodybuilder. The name is Gina Mahmoud and I'm six-foot-one, athletic and muscular, with light bronze skin, short spiky Black hair and light brown eyes. I was born in the City of Austin, Texas, to a Lebanese-American Christian father, Christopher Mahmoud, and a Filipina mother, Julia Abucajo. As far as I know, everyone on both of my parents bloodlines are of average height so your guess is as good as mine when it comes to the origin of my great height.

In high school I excelled at sports, playing soccer, basketball and I also did cross country for a year. I was on the guys wrestling team for two seasons but an injury forced me to quit. I graduated from Celestine High School in Austin, Texas, in 1999 and then enrolled at Texas Southern University. I chose to study at this predominantly Black school because I found it the friendliest and most welcoming institution of higher education in the entirety of the State of Texas. Black people are the friendliest people on the planet, which is surprising considering how racist so many people are towards them.

I had a wonderful experience as a student at Texas Southern University and some of the African-American ladies I met there became lifelong friends of mine. I graduated in 2003 with a bachelor's degree in business administration then went on to play for the San Antonio Silver Stars, one of the best teams in the WNBA. I played for them from 2003 to 2013, and retired after a lackluster season. Not my fault that I was on a team full of cocky brats with raw talent but no wisdom or experience. I had amassed five million dollars in endorsements and salary money over a ten-year period.

Not bad for a poor gal from Texas who used to get teased about her mixed ancestry by mean white brats at a private school, eh? I am proud of my Arab American and Filipino ancestry. My Lebanese Christian father made sure I knew my people's history and our unique origins. In spite of everything the white man has done to us Arabs in the post 9/11 world, we're still here. That makes us the ultimate survivors. In the great State of Texas, it's a big deal because there are a lot of narrow-minded folk up here. They've got a John Wayne mentality and aren't fond of Arab Americans, African-Americans, Hispanics and other minorities. I guess it's because we're starting to outnumber them.

For the next chapter of my life, I decided to give professional bodybuilding a try. There's no money in it but I like the attention and the fitness regimen. Also, I returned to school to get my MBA. I'm not one of those celebrities who want to sit on a pile of money and just grow lazy and complacent. I believe in being active and an education is important. I'm taking courses at the business school of Texas Tech University, and I've hit the world of women's professional bodybuilding with full strength. A lot of people gravitate to me because of that, and they also remembered my days as a WNBA player. A few months ago, I did a guest star shot on Law & Order : SVU and another one on Big Bang Theory. I appeared as myself on SVU and only had six lines of dialogue in the entire episode but they paid me seventy five thousand dollars for the episode. Not had, eh?

Maybe Hollywood is in the works for me, you know? I wouldn't be the first ex-athlete to give Tinseltown a shot, I guess. Yeah, I was doing really well in many areas of my life but sexually I was frustrated and unfulfilled. My last relationship ended badly. My ex-boyfriend Dalton Jackson decided to end our relationship after four years together. I met him while playing against the Seattle Storm women's professional basketball team at the Key Arena. We got our asses handed to us during that game but I'll never forget how I felt when I met the older brother of my archrival Deanna Jackson.

Who is that, you may wonder? A certain young African-American sportswoman who's been compared to Michael Jordan for her abilities on the basketball court. One of the stars of today's WNBA. Dalton Jackson is the older brother of Deanna, a bitch I can't stand. We've almost fought on the court more than once because she's a trash-talker. Yet her brother was the most beautiful man I'd ever seen. Six-foot-five, lean and athletic, with caramel skin, curly Black hair and hazel eyes. Dalton and Deanna Jackson are biracial, born to a Jamaican-American father and Irish Catholic mother.

I went over to congratulate Deanna Jackson on a game well played, and thus I met her brother. Sparks flew between us right and then and there, and I became practically obsessed with him. I've always found tall Black men immensely attractive. Dalton and I began seeing each other after adding one another on Facebook. I'm Facebook friends with Deanna even though we don't get along too well. The two of us have a friendly and at times not so friendly rivalry, I guess. I fell in love with her brother Dalton and my life changed.

At a time when my life felt empty, Dalton Jackson was exactly what the doctor ordered. A man who was sexy, confident and masculine. One who liked women athletes and understood what we went through to get where we are. Dalton used to play football at Texas Southern University and he got his Law degree from there as well. This man was going places for sure. For the first time in my life I felt like there was a man who could understand me. We could relate to one another, and to me, that connection was more than special. It was almost magical.

Ours was a passionate relationship for sure. I opened up to Dalton, mind, body and soul. He was there for me in every way. I could see myself growing old with him, in a house, surrounded by any brats we might have. I've never had those feelings for any other man. I know that since I traveled all over the country with the team it put a strain on our relationship but I loved him and let him know. I always made our time together extra special. Sadly, it wasn't meant to be, I guess. One day, Dalton Jackson told me in no uncertain words that he'd had enough. This, just months before my retirement. I begged him not to leave me but he did anyway. A few months later I heard he got engaged to a white chick named Britney Hamilton, a former college soccer player turned model and actress. Life is funny, isn't it?

Yeah, I felt lonely and sexually frustrated, as you can imagine. Luckily, at the gym where I work out, I found some excitement. Omar Brownstone is an accountant who works out at the gym near my house. Six-foot-two, dark-skinned, broad-shouldered and muscular, he used to play football at Morehouse College in the City of Atlanta, Georga. Oh, and he's with the Nation of Islam. We became friends, and much to my surprise and delight, Omar was fluent in Arabic. I speak several languages including English ( duh ), Spanish, Arabic and the Filipino language. I find polyglots cultured and worldly, and this definitely made Omar stand out in my eyes.

We became friends, and he introduced me to his Haitian buddy Marcel Jean-Pierre, a tall, muscular Black guy who reminds me of Wesley Snipes, only built like NBA star Kevin Garnett. The guy's six-foot-seven, dammit! Marcel and Omar met at Howard University, where Omar went for his master's degree in accounting, and the two of them came to the City of Austin, Texas, for work. Good call, considering Texas is one of the few States to ride out the last dregs of the most recent recession with relative ease. Marcel works in real estate and he's a Deacon at a local Adventist church. I was smitten with these handsome, educated Black men. The question is, how do I get them in my bed?

One night, while we were hanging out at my favorite bar, I confessed to Omar my aforementioned fantasy. To my surprise he was cool about it, and told me that if I ever wanted it to come true he'd happily help me out. I was blown away by his response, and decided to seize the moment. We decided to have a threesome at my house with his buddy Marcel. On the big day, the two handsome studs showed up at my house, well-dressed and smelling good. I welcomed them wearing a tank top and boxer shorts. I haven't worn a skirt since my high school prom, more than a decade ago. Marcel and Omar appeared to like what they saw, and smiled at me. Shaking my ass in a way I hoped was sexy ( total tomboy here, not easy for me to do the "sexy" thing ) I led them to the living room, where mine, condoms and lube awaited.

The three of us sat down and went over the rules, then we undressed and got started. I took off my tank top and boxer shorts, and let Omar and Marcel feast their eyes on my naked body. I sat on a couch opposite them, rubbing my tits together with one hand and playing with my pussy with the other. When I'm not playing basketball I don't shave...anything. Yup, you read right. Arm pits, pussy, all hairy down below. Some men like that, many don't. Omar and Marcel licked their lips, then began undressing. I licked my lips as these two tall, muscular Black studs got naked. Washboard abs, tight bodies and big dicks all around. Me likey!

I knelt before Omar and began sucking on his dick while stroking Marcel's cock. I noticed that Marcel's thick cock was uncircumcised. Hmmm. Doesn't bother me in the least. Omar groaned and rubbed my head as I went down on him. Marcel winked at me when we made eye contact while I stroked his dick. I tried to take both of their dicks in my mouth like I've seen some women do in pornos. Damn. Easier said than done. Damn, those porno chicks make it look so easy! My attempt at double-sucking Omar and Marcel didn't go too well.

I could only take their dick heads in my mouth, nothing more. So I did them one at a time, first Omar then Marcel. When it came time for me to suck Marcel, I gently pulled back his foreskin and sucked his dick head while massaging his balls. He moaned in pleasure and soon I had him hard as a piston. Since I had my favorite studs right where I wanted them, I fulfilled the first half of my fantasy. I always wanted to know what it felt like to have guys shoot their cum all over my face. After I sucked them good and proper, Omar and Marcel warned me that they were on the verge of exploding. So I let them explode...on my face. A torrent of hot cum blasted my face, hair and even my chest. And I loved it!

When Omar and Marcel came on my face, I didn't feel humiliated, just the opposite. I felt proud, and satisfied. I wonder if other women have felt the same way in this position, on their knees in front of men, drenched in cum. Hmmm. The three of us continued our wicked fun, and this time we made good use of the condoms and lube. Omar lay on the carpeted floor, with his big ole dick sticking up. The condom made his dick look funny, but its thickness and hardness were unmistakable. I climbed on top of him, squatting until I could feel his dick rubbing against my pussy. I lowered myself onto him until he was deep inside of me, his dick embedded in my cunt. I slowly let out my breath, then told Marcel to get in position. The Haitian stud didn't need to be told twice. He was most eager to fuck me in the ass, as would most men in his position.

Marcel applied lubricant against my asshole, then put on a condom before pressing his dick against my butt cheeks. Anal sex is a complicated sex act. In preparation I had a bowel movement an hour ago, and spent thirty minutes cleaning my ass with soap and water. I dug in with gloved fingers to make sure I had a smooth, clean asshole for the event. Marcel rewarded me for all my troubles by sliding his dick into my asshole with relative ease. While this was my first time trying double penetration I'd tried anal before, with my ex-boyfriend Dalton. When I felt Marcel and Omar's cocks inside of me, thrusting into me at the same time, it was a most amazing sensation.

I screamed as Omar and Marcel plunged their dicks into my holes. Marcel got really aggressive, pulling my hair and spanking my ass while drilling his cock into my butt hole. Omar was gentler, he had his arms around me and kissed my lips, my tits and my neck while slamming his dick into my pussy. The combination of rough and gentle, vaginal and anal, proved to be too much for me after a while. I came explosively, crying out like a madwoman and collapsing in Omar's arms, lying on him slumped and shuddering while the orgasm wracked my body in a most awesome way. Oh, and Marcel's still-hard dick was still lodged up my asshole. Slowly he pulled out of me, and then the three of us took a breather.

For a little while the three of us lay there, just talking and laughing. A positive vibe coursed through the three of us, and I felt wonderful. Better than I had in years. That's what a good fucking can do for you, I guess. I led Marcel and Omar to the showers, and we frolicked under the hot water for a bit before stepping out and getting dressed. Afterwards, we had some Chinese food which I ordered from Din Ho, one of the best Chinese restaurants in Austin. The fellas had gotten dressed faster than I did and I came into the living room with a bra and panties on, clutching a long shirt and my purse. I wanted to pay the Chinese delivery dude like a good hostess but the guy just froze when he saw me. Marcel took care of the bill and gave the gawking delivery guy a five-dollar tip. That was most generous of him. The three of us sat down and ate some delicious chicken-fried rice and ribs, while laughing about the delivery dude's shocked expression when he saw me. I bet he's got quite a story to tell his co-workers when he gets back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Arab Girl's Black Gang Bang!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds