• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Nice Apology Ch. 05

A Nice Apology Ch. 05

The following Friday afternoon I was pacing around the office nervously. Eva had been in and out of meetings all day but I had caught a glimpse of her at lunch, so I knew she was around the office. At half past four my phone buzzed and I quickly went for it. It was an e-mail from Eva, with just an address. I checked an online map and I discovered it was a bit outside of town in one of the more fancy neighborhoods. I can't say I was surprised to learn she was living there.

I still had a few things to wrap up before I could leave though and as I was almost finished putting together a new office desk Eva and three other managers came out of her office. I still had the boxes spread out all over the floor and I could see Eva's face turning red and she walked up quickly and started yelling.

"You better make sure this gets cleaned up before you leave today mister. This is an office, not a junkyard!" When she came up close I could see a small twitch in her expression, but she kept up the scowling until I suppose she felt she was done. She then turned, straightened her jacket and walked off towards the elevators. One of the other managers gave me a comforting smile and a nod before he left, but I suppose he couldn't imagine that I would have Eva on all fours later that evening, ready to let me stick my dick up her ass.

Even though I somehow knew Eva had just played the bitch boss she always was, I was somewhat taken back as I left down the service elevator. Later when I made my way to the bus stop my mood kept getting better and better though. This would be a night to remember.

It took almost an hour to get to Eva's address. It was an average size house but looked new and she had a nicely trimmed garden. I noticed there was a small fence around her back side and I looked around quickly to see if anyone was out before I jumped over it and ran up to the back side. There was a small wooden porch and a back door with a window. I walked up and looked through the glass, and then knocked hard three times. After a moment I could see Eva come running and she quickly unlocked the door and pulled me inside.

"No one saw you right," she panted.

"Of course not," I said.

I was about to explain how I had scouted the place first but instead I noticed was she was wearing and just walked in silence past her into the house. She had high heel shoes, stockings, and a tight black dress that ended just above her knees. With her perfect hair and make-up she almost looked like a movie star. I just stood there and admired her and she must have noticed I was staring because she made a quick little pose when turning to lock the door.

"I made dinner, if you're hungry," she said and then motioned me to follow her. She walked through the kitchen and the living room before moving up a staircase. I kept my eyes her ass and watched how I as it bounced from side to side in her tight dress. I even waited by the stairs a bit to get a better view but then hurried up after her. Upstairs she had set a table with two plates and some food ready to be served. I had forgotten how hungry I was but Eva led me to the table and served me some potatoes and delicious chicken. She also had a bottle of wine open and when we had finished eating it was empty, but I know I didn't have more than one glass.

Later, as Eva put away the dishes, I took a seat in a couch in the upstairs living room and stretched my legs out. That was a great dinner, but now I was eager for desert. Eva came back upstairs with another glass of wine and sat down in a chair and crossed her legs. This made her dress stretch and ride up her legs and I could see the outskirts of her lovely thigh.

"So what will it be tonight?" she asked. She was looking down into her wine and had quick sip.

"Well, I gave it some thought," I said and leaned back in the seat, "why don't you come over here and I'll tell you."

Eva kept her eyes on her wine but slowly raised herself and walked over. I motioned for her to sit next to me and she took another sip of her wine before sitting down, slowly crossing her legs. I turned to face her in the couch and casually planted a hand on her knee. She followed the hand with her gaze for a moment but then looked back at me.

"First," I said, "I think I'll let you finish that wine and maybe just let my hand slip between your legs or something. Then I'll have you put on some soft music and let you show how you move in that awesome dress."

Eva stared at me now and it was obvious she wasn't expecting this. But she gave me a nod after a while and continued to sip her wine.

"And then what?" she asked. My hand trailed further up her thigh and she discretely parted her legs letting it slip in between them.

"Then you can undress for me and maybe I'll have you sit her on the floor and suck my cock for a while. Just to get me started, of course." I moved my hand further up now and Eva gave me another nod.

"After that, I'll have you strip out of the rest and I'll get you wet and nice. I suppose you have lube and maybe a dildo around? I believe you said that would make it easier." Eva stared at me with wide eyes and I continued to slide my hand up her legs until I reached her panties. She felt warm and smooth between her legs and when I let my finger slide against the soft fabric of her panties she stirred and parted her legs a bit more.

"I have both lube and oil in that bag, and a toy," she pointed at a small pink bag on the floor next to the sofa. I smiled and continued to feel her up between her legs.

"I think," I continued, "I'll have you stand on all four here in the couch so I can really make sure your ass is all wet and smooth. When I'm done, I'll lay you down on the table over there so I can fuck your ass." My fingers had pushed her panties to the side now and was sliding up against her pussy.

Eva still looked almost in chock but kept her legs parted and let me finger her wet slit. She leaned back into the couch and let my finger slide deeper inside her and as she did this I noticed a pair of remote controls on the small table in front of us. One was for the stereo and I quickly reached for it and pushed the power button. A few seconds later the music started and I took my hands away from Eva and rested them behind my head instead, leaning back into the couch. Eva adjusted her dress and then stood up and took a few steps away from couch.

"That's it," I said, "show me that ass." Eva slowly turned and after a while her body started to sway with the music, her bum moving from side to side. She raised her arms over her head and continued to roll her hips to the music.

"Come closer," I said, growing more and more excited. She took a few steps backwards, trailing her palms against her sides, until she was standing just a few inches away from me. There she kept rolling her hips to the tune and I immediately slipped a hand under her skirt grabbing her buttocks. I placed the other hand on her back and slowly Eva leaned more and more forward until she was fully bent over. The song ended now and Eva turned to face me instead.

As a new song started she moved her hips again. This time she moved her hands down and pulled her dress up seductively, slowly, until I saw her panties. She kept moving the dress up, showing off her entire body, moving and swaying to the rhythm of the music. She continued to pull the dress over her head and let it fall to the floor. She then moved to the middle of the room, wearing nothing but her matching red lacy bra and panties.

She danced seductively until the second song was coming to and end, and I felt it was time to move on so I started to unbutton my pants and motioned Eva over. She slowly moved in and sat down on her knees in front of me. I pulled my pants down and as my dick sprung free she lowered her head towards it and sucked it into her mouth. As she sucked up and down my shaft I reached around her back and undid her bra. Her breasts fell out of her open bra and I took one in each hand, playing with her soft nipples.

She continued to suck me faster and with more suction than I had ever felt from her before and I just leaned my head back and enjoyed her treatment. I realized though I would not last long if she kept this up so I gently planted a hand on her head and slowed her down.

"Easy there, don't forget to save some for your butt too," I moaned.

"I thought you liked getting head?" she answered.

"I love it, but now I want to get you all wet and ready too," I continued.

At this Eva raised her head from my crotch and I reached for the pink bag next to the couch and pulled out the first bottle. It was a body oil spiced with some essences for enhanced arousal. I opened it and poured some into my hand and then rubbed it against her breasts, making them smooth and nice.

"Get up here," I said, and motioned for Eva to sit on the couch, "on your knees." Eva slowly stood up and then knelt down in the couch. She had her back against me and looked over her shoulder.

"Like this?" she asked.

"On all four," I answered and planted a hand at the arch of her back. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the armrest. Her breasts hung down and her ass pointed up as she arched her back.

"Perfect," I said and took the bottle of oil and held it up side down over her back. I let long lines of oil run all over her back before I put the bottle down and started to rub it in. I started with her shoulders and then continued down the back until I reached her butt, there I let my hands slide around to her belly and up to her boobs again. I took more oil in my hands and kept rubbing her tits until her entire chest was glistering from the wet oil. I then moved up to sit on my knees behind her in the couch and slowly pulled her panties down.

From this angle I could see both her wet pussy lips and her tiny pink ass hole and once her panties was off I spread her cheeks with my hands and gave them each a soft spank. Eva turned her head back and gave me an angry look but I just ignored it and reached for the oil bottle instead. I once more turned it up side down and lets it run all over her ass. Before I put the bottle down I made sure a thick line of oil ran down her crack.

I then started to stroke my hands all over her glazed butt, circling both her cheeks before letting one hand slip between them down to her pussy. I could feel her lower body move with my touch as I let one of my oily fingers slide into her pussy. She was actually soaking wet and she let out a soft moan as I fingered her. With my finger now deep in her pussy I turned my hand and let my thumb gently rub up against her ass hole. I poured even more oil around it and after a while I gently pressed my thumb into her. I was now fucking both her ass and pussy with my hand in a steady pace and Eva grunted a bit and softly moved back against my hand as I pushed inside her.

I pulled my fingers out of both her hole and then quickly reached for the pink bag again. This time I found a small dildo and a tube of lube. I took the dildo and walked around the couch standing in front of her. Eva's face was red and she looked up at me with dazed eyes. She almost looked embarrassed, or it could have been that she really was horny. I held the dildo in front of her and smiled at her.

"Not as good as the real thing but let's try it," I said, and with that I moved it to her lips and she let me slide it into her mouth. She sucked it like it was a cock and as my hard on was so close to her face I couldn't help but to move it to her mouth and have her take turns sucking my cock and the dildo. Before I was getting ready to cum I pulled out and then went around her again and planted the dildo against her pussy.

I turned the knob at the bottom and it started to vibrate giving of a soft hum. It went easily into her wet pussy and Eva moaned loudly as I pushed it deeper inside her. She moved her hips up and down as I fucked her with the dildo and just as I was about to push my thumb up her ass again she started shaking and came hard. She let out a soft hum and a then a series of loud moans before she collapsed down on the couch. I let her catch her breath for a while and then I patted her butt.

"Now it's my turn," I said, and she turned slowly in the couch and looked at me. Her eyes were still dazed, but she seemed to gather herself and then sat up. I took her hand and stood up and she slowly followed me over to the dining table. She sat down on the table and then leaned back and spread her legs open. I moved in between them and leaned down my stiff cock on her belly. There I trailed it backwards and aimed it to her wet pussy and slowly pushed inside her.

I could see Eva stir on the table in front of me as I fucked her. She looked amazing, but after a few more strokes I grabbed the dildo with my free hand and moved it to her ass and let it circle her hole for awhile. I slowly pulled out from her pussy and instead let the dildo slide in more and more into her ass. Eva raised her legs and rested her feet against my shoulders. This made her ass stick out even more and I could jerk the dildo up her ass.

"Mhmm, careful," Eva moaned as I pushed it deeper into her. I gently pulled it out and then back again until I found a rhythm she seemed comfortabel with. I then pulled it out again and I could see her ass stretch open for a moment until it quickly retracted. I dropped the dildo on the table now and reached for my cock instead. My hand guided it against her pussy, rubbing it, and at the same time I dropped another long line of lube from the bottle over it making it slide smoothly against her body. I then let my cock slide down until it was pointing against her ass.

"Here I come," I said and looked down at her.

"Do it," she panted and braced herself with her hands against the edge of the table.

I pushed forward and after a few seconds I could feel how her tight hole started to dilate and the tip of my cock popped inside her. Eva stirred on her back and let out a soft groan as I entered her ass.

"Fuck, that's tight," I moaned. When she didn't respond I jerked deeper inside her and then started to fuck her in a steady slow pace. Eva moaned loudly but stayed still on her back with a firm grip around the edge of the table.

I looked down at Eva and her beautiful body. Her breasts bounced each time I pushed into her, and heaved more as her breath got heavier. She dropped a hand and started to rub her pussy as I kept pushing my cock deeper into her ass. With long slow jerks I could feel her tight butt embrace my shaft and as she rubbed harder and faster against her clit I also started to jerk faster.

"You like it?" I said as I looked down at her.

"Just fuck me," she managed to answer between hear heavy breaths.

"I want to hear you admit it," I continued, my own breath getting heavy as well. I started to fuck her faster now and I could see her form another grimace with her face.

"Yes! I fucking love it," she almost screamed and continued to frantically rub her clit until she arched her back and her entire body started to shake. Her orgasm made her ass feel even tighter around my cock and I shoved it deep inside her and finally felt my cum flow. I came hard and could feel my load fill up her tight ass. I jerked Deep into her a few more times until I heard Eva scream again, and I quickly pulled out.

"I fucking came in your ass," I panted and held my still stiff cock out over her belly. I jerked it a few times and let a few drops of cum fall down on her. I wiped the last of my load against the small patch of hair above her pussy and then just looked down at this amazing woman. She kept rubbing her breasts and pussy and squirmed around on the table in front of me. My once viciously bitchy boss had just let me fuck her in the ass and there was doubt, she had enjoyed it.

After a little while she reached for my hands and I helped her to sit up. To my surprise she gave me a deep wet kiss and embraced me in her arms.

"Damn," she moaned, "that's how you fuck a girl in the ass."

"You did like it?" I asked, still surprised.

"Of course I did, you just need the right preparations," she answered.

"Well then, I suppose we can keep up the preparations if they make you this hot," I said.

After we had regained our senses, Eva took my hand and guided me into her bathroom where we took a long hot steaming shower. After that we crawled into her bed, exhausted, but before I fell asleep Eva whispered to me.

"Do you have any wishes for tomorrow?"

"Can you wake me up with a blowjob," I asked.

"Oh trust me, you'll get a blowjob tomorrow," she said and gave me a deep kiss.

The next morning I woke up by the familiar wet and warm sensation of her lips around my cock.

"Good morning," she said with a muffled voice, before sucking me all the way into her mouth again.

The End.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Nice Apology Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 277 milliseconds