• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Merica Story

Merica Story

Being shy most of my life I was looking for something new to happen in my life. When I saw the ad for a Cruise for singles only on a large private yacht I felt this could be for me. I called to make arrangements and after getting the dates put in for vacation time. Now it was just a matter of waiting.

I spent every night after work shopping for things to wear. Since I didn't have a big social life I had not bothered to purchase a lot of clothes that were today's styles. With the help of some friendly clerks I bought three new outfits and a new bikini. I had never worn a bikini but since this was a new adventure why not.

I arrived at the Marina an hour early, I wanted to see the boat and still have time to change my mine. I was soon informed it was a ship not a boat. How was I to know I had never been on the water in a rowboat let alone a big yacht. She was a sleek 54 footer. The crew was dress all in white. There were three men scurrying about welcoming everyone on board. I was the last to arrive and I thought I was early, go figure.

The introductions were made on the fore deck lounge area. There was Karen an attorney, full figured with a blonde hair, her blue eyes sparkled as she chided the guys about her prowess in the sack. Then there was Jerri; a tall brunette with long well sculptured legs, ample breast and a radiant smile.

The men were a variety of blonde athletic types with a few sandy colored hairs thrown in. Each was cute in his own way and all were developed body wise, I would fine out later they were also well endowed.

After the introductions we were assigned our berths and given a meal schedule. The bar was open all the time and an activity schedule was also included. I found my berth and began to unpack. The room was spacious and had a small lave and sink there was also a small refrigerator and wet bar. I could get uses to a place like this,

We set sail and I was reminded why I had brought along the Dramamine. As the ship reached the outer waters of the harbor it began to bounce a little and I felt a little queasy. I went back to my room and took a pill and lay on the bed hoping it would pass. I must have dosed off and when I awoke night had fallen.

I went up on deck to see where we were at and found everyone in the forward lounge having drinks. I took a seat on a chaise lounge and one of the crew brought me a vodka tonic in a tall cool glass. Two of the men were fawning over the buxom blonde Karen and one was with Jerri, the other two were seated at the bar watching the others as they drank there beer.

It wasn't long before they were sitting in chairs next to me asking questions. It was my initiation into what kind of trip this really was. At first I was shocked by their questions. Then I became flustered, they wanted to know my sex history, what I enjoyed most, and did I like to give head. When I refused to answer they were confused. Didn't I understand that this was a sex cruise? That's when I got the big shock.

They explained to me that each person on the cruise was expected to share sometime with each of the others on the cruise. Kind of like musical rooms. Group or multiple partners was optional, as was same sex match ups. No one was to be asked to perform for the group against their will and no one was required to do anything they felt they would not enjoy. How had I missed that in the brochure?

I was about to call for the captain and ask to be put ashore. Then I thought why not, who's to know it wasn't as if I hadn't had sex before, just not very much of it and only with one person before this. My mine made up, I decided to get with the program.

The two guy's names were Ken and Andy. After the third drink I was feeling better about my decision and started to flirt with the both of them. Sharing an embrace and a passionate kiss with each I invited them to join me in my room. If this was a party lets get it started.

Once in my cabin Ken took me in his arms from behind me and began to fondle my breast his manhood already swollen and pressed against my ass. Andy stood in front of me and began to remove his short and my clothes as well. When he pulled my panties down he was on his knees in front of me and he groaned as he buried his face in my crotch. His tongue found my pussy and licked at my lips. I let out my own moan at his touch.

They moved me to the bed and when I laid back Ken straddled my stomach his swollen cock throbbing in my face as he began to fuck my tits. He squeezed my tits over his cock and slid it back and forth the head rising to my face. I took his cock in my mouth sucking the head and licking it. He was enjoying the feeling of my hot mouth on his cock an in my tits.

Andy had my legs spread open and was fingering my pussy. His mouth was sucking on my pussy lips and he would dart his tongue in and out touching on my clit and sending thrills of joy through me. My pussy got wet with my first orgasm, the juice flowed and Andy lapped at it as it drizzled to my ass.

Ken stopped fucking my tits and told Andy to switch around front. So Andy knelt in from of me as I turned on my hands and knees. Andy's big cock was bouncing in my face so I wrapped my mouth around it and started to suck him off. Ken had moved behind me and I felt his big cock as it split my pussy lips and filling my love nest. He began fucking me hard holding my hips as he pulled me hard against him. Driving his cock so deep inside it made me shudder. Andy held my head now and was fucking my face his cock reaching so deep it almost gagged me at first.

Then ken began slapping my ass shouting at me," Here bitch take this feel the sting on your ass. I'm gonna fuck you so hard. Then he slapped me harder as I squealed. It hurt but I found I was enjoying it. Andy was speeding up his drive and I knew he was ready to explode. I grabbed his cock and pumped it bring him to a full eruption of cum in my mouth and on my face. As he pumped his cock to get the last few drops out I licked them off.

Ken seeing what I was doing, pulled out of my pussy and had me turn around he wanted to cum in my mouth too. I took him in my hand and guided his throbbing cock to my lips and teased his purple head with my tongue and then swallowed his cock and began to work him to his orgasm. He held my head moaning as his explosion neared. Then with a grunt and a jerk he let loose his load. It was too much to swallow so it seeped out of my mouth and I took my finger and wiped it off my mouth and on to my breast. They both had filled me with cum and I found I was ready for more. I told Ken I wanted him to finger my pussy or eat me I was hot for more. He was more than willing to oblige as he came tot he bed where I lay on my back with my legs apart fingering myself. He opened the drawer next to the bed and there was a Vibrator I hadn't known about. He turned it on and climbed on the bed next to me and lay the VB on my clit. Then he slowly rubbed it round and round finally entered in my wet pussy. He stroked it deep in side slowly at first then he began to speed up and as I heaved and jerked with the pleasure he brought me to a spasmodic orgasm.

Andy had brought a towel from the lave and wiped the cum from my tits and while Ken was fucking me with the VB he was sucking my tits and pinching the nipples hard. He pulled the nipples out twisting them as he did, again the hurt made me moan but it gave me so much pleasure I didn't do anything but moan louder.

My orgasm had drained me as it had the men, I lay there panting, my pussy pulsating while the men dressed and left. I knew I was glad I had came now. I hope this was just the beginning.

I dressed and rejoined the group on deck. The blonde n her two guys had left. I hope she was enjoying her time like I had. My two guys were not present. When she rose from her chair she teetered an almost fell. She had had too much to drink. I took her by the hand and helped her back to her cabin. She fell across her bed and pasted out. I removed her shoes and covered her before leaving. While I was returning to the deck I past the blonde room. The door was ajar so I pushed it open to see the two men were busy giving Karen a good fuck. I was drawn to the scene even having been fuck good earlier. Then behind me I heard a noise and turned to find the two guys that had been with Jerri standing and watching as well.

"Since u took our playmate perhaps you will take her place." They said and then picked me up and started to carry me to their cabin next door. While one removed my clothed the other removed his and then they traded places. I didn't know what to expect but soon found out. They stood at the bedside and had me sit up," Now why don't you show us how good you are at sucking cock." And they presented their swollen members for my mouth. I took a cock in each hand and began to stroke them then I alternated between them licking and sucking each in turn. When they were fully erect and satisfied they pulled me to my feet and one lifted me up and plunged his big cock in my pussy as he lowered me down. Then the other got behind me and guided his big cock in my ass. As they stood there each in a hole they rocked and swayed and fucked my ass and pussy. I bounced and my tits did too. I felt them touching inside me and I was overcome with the pleasure and had multiple orgasms.

They both started to moan and jerk as I felt them explode in me jerking and groaning they fell to the bed with me in between. When they pulled out and rolled back I got to my knees and sucked each cock dry then rose from the bed and went to wash up.

The first night and already I had been fucked by four men; this could be a fun trip. I can't wait till tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Merica Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds