• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Intimate Vacation Pictures Ch. 02

Intimate Vacation Pictures Ch. 02

All characters are over 18 years of age.

Lawrence parked his Chevvy in the company lot and walked the hundred feet or so to the front door. He passed Randy's SUV and just the sight of it gave him a sinking feeling in his stomach. The sessions in the boss's office had been almost every other day and his demands had become as much about prying into their private life as they were about acquiring very revealing images of his wife. It had become clear to Lawrence that Randy was building an insurmountable threat against Elizabeth and himself and the payout could easily be disgrace, divorce and financial ruin for both of them if the man chose to make that happen.

Elizabeth of course, had no idea that Randy now had an impressive collection of her naked photos as well as several pairs of her sexiest panties. It would have devastated her to know that Lawrence had picked those garments out of the dirty laundry hamper to give to his boss. Her husband understood fully how humiliating that would be for his conservative wife but, in the end, felt he had no choice. Still, her privacy was important to her and such an egregious intrusion would be an unforgivable humiliation. To have her find out that her consummate embarrassment was facilitated by her loving husband would make it much, much worse.

Randy was enjoying the control he'd developed over the young husband. There was no doubt the young wife was the feature attraction but it was fun to see just how far her husband could be induced to go. Each step drew him further onto that so-called slippery slope where he could lose everything important to him, especially the woman he loved. Now that he had set the hook so firmly, Randy never missed an opportunity to point that out. As he looked out his office window and watched the employee cross the parking area, he felt smug about the situation. He wondered whether there was anything Lawrence wouldn't do to keep his growing problem a secret. Whenever Lawrence got complacent Randy found a way to scare the crap out of him. It was a game and he was the master player.

Elizabeth was folding clothes out of the dryer and putting them away in the dresser drawers. She was a girly girl who liked colorful feminine under things with lots of satin and lace and ribbons. Her bras and panties were mostly in sets from Victoria's Secret so when something was missing it stood out. For two wash days, the soft lemon colored bra had rested on top of the dryer waiting for the matching panties to turn up. They were one of her favorite pairs and she couldn't accept that they were just "lost". She'd even gone through Lawrence's armoire to make sure they weren't mixed up with his things. Now the pink, boy-cut pair was also gone and that made a total of four pairs in four weeks that were AWOL. Lawrence was going to be wondering why she was spending so much on underwear all of a sudden.

The office was quiet when Lawrence shoved his briefcase into the alcove beside his desk and called his computer to life. There were a half-dozen emails in the inbox and another half-dozen annoying discards in the spam file. He saw an email from Randy and another from home. He opened Elizabeth's first. It was only a few words but they knotted his stomach. "Saw you'd called from the office. Sorry I missed it hon. Call me back after the hairdresser about 11 if it was anything important." He hadn't called and his thoughts went turbo trying to figure who had. No one in the office had the house number. They'd all call on his cell if they wanted him. Only Randy had the number for the land line at home.

He clicked on the email from Randy and the mystery was solved. "I tried to catch you before you left this morning. I needed some information and thought if you'd already left, I could get it from Elizabeth, but she wasn't home either."

Lawrence hurried down the hall to Randy's office and knocked. He was agitated and hardly said good morning before he queried "You called my house?"

Randy smiled innocently. "Yeah. I got thinking and wanted to know your wife's bra size. I don't think you ever told me. I figured if anyone would know it would be her."

"Jeezuz Randy! You can't just call up my wife and ask her something like that. What the hell is she going to think?"

"She's probably going to think that you're not as discreet as she'd like you to be," he laughed. "I might have to explain that I already know a lot about her you from and the size of her tits is no big deal."

"Look, Randy, I'm asking you please don't fool around like that. You have to realize there's a lot at stake for me. She would throw me out and sue my ass if she ever knew what I'd shared with you."

"Did you bring me something?" he said, feigning boredom and changing the subject.

"In my briefcase," Lawrence muttered truculently and clearly annoyed.

"Go get it and let me see."

Lawrence was still upset when he pulled a lacy pair of soft pink boy-cut panties from his briefcase. Looking around to make sure no one was watching he stuffed them in his pocket and returned to the boss's office.

Randy was pleased and pressed them to his nose. "When did she take these off?"

"Last night. She wore them all day."

"Does she know you were bringing them to me?"

"No! Of course not," was the exasperated reply. "But she's going to know something is happening if I have to keep giving you her underwear."

"Do you think it might be worth a blow job to get some of her panties back?"

"Jeezus Randy! Please don't even joke that way!"

"I'm not joking," came the ominous reply. "I think she might be willing to put out a little to keep her pictures off the internet. Or maybe to keep her unwashed panties from being sold on ebay with her name and phone number."

Lawrence was silent. The ramifications of what he was saying were too dire to contemplate. He hoped this conversation was just a malicious game that Randy was playing. His brain was in near meltdown trying to think of something he could say to dissuade him from even thinking such evil.

"A nice piece of ass wouldn't be too much to ask for something like that," Randy continued. "If I had thought about it and she'd been home I could have asked her this morning."

"Randy! Please. I've done everything you have asked of me. There is nothing left."

Unmoved by the young husband's pleas, Randy felt empowered by Lawrence's helplessness. He took the panties that were crumpled on his desk and pressed them to his nose. The faint musky smell of the man's wife lingered in the nylon and lace and Randy felt his cock twitch. He clicked on an icon from the desktop and Elizabeth filled his computer screen in living color. Lawrence watched as he clicked again and a new picture appeared. Lawrence looked in astonishment as his own image spoke from the monitor. He saw himself hand the pink panties to Randy and heard himself say "Last night. She wore them all day." He cringed when he realized that the entire conversation with Randy was playing back. When he heard Randy ask "Does she know you were bringing them to me?" it was clear how incriminating the recording could be.

"Webcam," Randy grinned pointing to the small lens atop his laptop. "You just turn it on open your messenger account and let it run. She'll never know it's even there."

Lawrence was dumbstruck. He didn't want to comprehend what Randy was suggesting.

"I can't just set up a laptop in the bedroom without her noticing," he argued. "It's too conspicuous."

Randy's wicked smile seemed unperturbed by Lawrence's objection. He took a clock radio from the top of his credenza and handed it to him.

"Its wireless. With the proprietary software it will record remotely to any computer within 100 feet. It gives quality HD pictures and three hours of recording time. Set it up your bedroom and let me see your little whore in action."

"She's not a whore," Lawrence muttered pathetically.

"Make her one," his boss snorted callously. "I want to see her fuck."

Lawrence held the device in both hands. There was no aspect of his intimacy with his wife that could now be private. Randy had more than thirty explicit photographs of Elizabeth and a small collection of her lingerie. The distraught husband worried constantly that somehow she would find out and their relationship would be ruined. As fragile as those secrets were, he could not risk Randy disclosing them in a fit of vengeful anger. He had to do as he was asked.

"Get her to suck you first," Randy instructed. "Does she deep throat?"

"No she gags," Lawrence answered honestly.

"That's even better," his boss enthused."The mike on the cam will pick up that sound. Let her choke on it a few times. I always like that. Does she just choke on your cock or when you cum too?"

"She doesn't let me finish that way....should I...anyway?"

"Cum in her mouth? Not at first. Let her get you up nice and hard and then fuck her good. Just when you're ready to shoot, that's when you put it back in her mouth wet. Let her get a good taste of her cunt on you and then cum in her mouth," he snickered.

"She'll freak!"

"Yeah. I want to see that. Get a good handful of her hair and hold her on it until she's got a mouth full. Remember! Keep her face turned to the camera."

"Jeezuz Randy. You're making me turn my wife into a porn queen for the fucking camera..."

"Yeah. I am aren't I," he chortled.

==========

The office was closed on Monday for the Labor Day Weekend. Randy was alone at his desk with the memory stick Lawrence had given him. He had the sound turned up on his computer so he could hear every utterance. Elizabeth's mouth made delightful wet sucking sounds as she enthusiastically sucked on her husband's dick. Her husband dutifully kept the hair brushed back from her face so the camera had a clear view. Each time he pressed deep she gagged to let him know he was choking her with his cock. She breathed through her mouth and each time it opened her pink tongue could be seen struggling against her husband's swollen cock.

Lawrence would have been happy to finish right then but Randy had been adamant he wanted her fucked as well. Elizabeth's mouth had been getting tired so she was relieved when he let her stop and happily spread her legs to receive him. It was her own fingers that guided him to her saturated opening and he easily slipped inside. Her shapely bum lifted up off the mattress and she whimpered as he pushed deep nudging her cervix with his long cock.

"Fuck me," she whispered, and began the rhythm he loved, wriggling beneath him and maneuvering her clit against his pubic bone. She knew he was especially turned on and she wanted to be good for him. Her head dipped to his chest and she bit his nipple playfully causing him to yelp and call her a little cunt.

She hated the word but its coarseness sent a sensation through her belly and she knew she was close. "I am your little cunt" she squealed happily. "Only yours."

He pounded into her relentlessly helping her to another massive orgasm before he slipped out of her and knelt near her head. The wet skin of his cock wiped across her lips and she moaned at the raw carnality of what she knew he wanted.

Slick with her juices and his abundant precum, the glistening cock pressed against her mouth until she reluctantly let him push inside. Her tongue and lips were soon smeared with her musky lubrication and the scent filled her nose. It was not the first time she had tasted her own juices on him but the thought always revolted her.

She gagged again and again, hoping Lawrence wouldn't push in so deep, but he was so lost in his lust that he wanted to feel the tightness of her throat as it spasmed around his cockhead. She tried to pull back for a breath. His fingers, tightly woven in her hair, held her lips mashed against the thick, coarse hair of his groin. She heard him groan that deep guttural sound that he always made when he came.

Again, Elizabeth tried to pull back but she was held fast in his steely grip. She struggled and whined while his sperm erupted into her mouth flooding over her teeth and her tongue and spilling down her throat. Her squeal was muted by the fleshy rod that blocked her airway. He pulled back suddenly and her mouth opened showing the enormous load he'd deposited. It clearly shocked her when her husband held her nose until she was forced to swallow the viscous load down in a noisy gulp. The excess dribbled from her lips onto her cheeks and chin. A sob rattled from her chest and she swallowed again involuntarily, trying to clear her mouth and throat of the taste as Lawrence kept her face turned toward the new clock radio.

Anyone who would see the tape could see the disgust on her face. When she thought she was finished, Lawrence pushed his softening cock against her mouth and ordered her to clean it off. Revolted by the thought, she nonetheless dutifully used her lips and tongue to lick and suck the residue of their juices from him. After, she sat on the edge of the bed and used tissues to mop the abundant wetness from the hairless lips of her swollen sex, unaware that the concealed camera was recording every intimate detail.

Randy laughed to himself as he watched her clean herself up. She was beautiful and flushed with the aftermath of their sex and she was irresistible. He remembered how she had primly moved his hand when it crept too low on her ass when they were dancing at the Christmas party. She was in control then, a haughty bitch with that "look but don't touch" arrogance that was so fucking annoying. He knew then that he had to have her.

To be continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Intimate Vacation Pictures Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds