• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Feel Your Skin

Feel Your Skin

123

Dr. Amanda Ledgard stood in the lab with her notepad and pen. She observed the patient, a naked male, who was her test subject for the afternoon.

A small cylindrical device was placed over his fully erect penis. Buttons were pushed, and within moments, he began to moan. A few more moments passed and he withered in pain and pleasure. It wasn't long before his knees buckled and he nearly collapsed. His orgasm was hard and he looked like he was in agony, but once he recovered, it was clear that he more than enjoyed it.

"Looks like we have another success on our hands," the assistant stated.

"It appears so," Dr. Ledgard replied.

The doctor took notes as the male subject regained his composure. The test was a success and something revolutionary was created.

***

"So how do you feel about creating the most realistic sex toy ever made?" the young female reporter asked during the sit-down interview.

Dr. Ledgard smiled, "It's a flattering comment. The study of human sexuality has always been of particular interest to me throughout medical school. My main passion in life has always been helping others. That's always been my drive. I never thought I'd ever find myself at the forefront of the sex industry, but here I am. It's my own way of making a difference in life."

"You're well known amongst your peers for having a keen intellect. So how would you address the critics who say that you're wasting your talents with the sex industry, as opposed to doing something that benefits society?"

"It's understandable that some would feel that way," Dr. Ledgard noted with stride. "But in the end, I feel that I am making a difference for the betterment of society. I've always been a firm believer of the health benefits of sex. So by creating a product which can simulate the feelings of an actual sexual encounter, I believe that we'll have a population that's much more stress-free in their everyday lives."

The reporter's eyebrow rose while holding up the cylindrically shaped device in her hand.

"You've got no disagreements with me there, Doctor," she smiled. "So how exactly does this thing work? It certainly looks interesting."

"Well, this particular version is for men. It's easy to use and it's shaped like a penis pump obviously. The male subject would simply place his erect penis inside, and all he would have to do is switch it to whatever setting he wants, and enjoy. The results have been spectacular."

"Any update on a female version?" the reporter asked, holding back a playful grin.

Dr. Ledgard winked. "Coming to a store near you. We plan on rolling out a variety of different models of these devices within the next year for men- hopefully for women soon after."

"I can't wait. With all the buzz this device is getting, no pun intended, it's sure to be a hit. It certainly must be exciting for you to be the person who single handedly brought sexual pleasure to the forefront of mainstream news."

"Well frankly, sexuality is somewhat of a complex notion. It's something that's essential for human life, yet as a society, we like to run away from it. So to answer your question, yes, I find it exciting that sex is in the news for a positive reason."

"And what about the rumors swirling around about an even more advanced product that you're working on?" the reporter asked. "Care to shed any light on that?"

Amanda flashed a sly grin. "That one is still in an early phase. But I can tell you that it's VERY advanced and we're hoping that it would stimulate all of the senses to create the feeling of actually having physical sexual contact. It uses pheromones, a scentless chemical which humans naturally produce in order to induce a sexual response. I'm very excited about it."

The reporter smiled, "We're very much looking forward to it once it's ready. Thank you for the interview, Dr. Ledgard. I know you're extremely busy these days so I'll let you go."

"It was my pleasure. Thank you for stopping by."

***

It was late at night. Almost everyone in the building had left, and Dr. Ledgard put the final touches on the new chemical compound she was working on.

"You're still here?" Dr. Marisa Cruz asked.

The two were best friends since medical school, and Marisa served as a close advisor ever since.

"I'm fixing the minor issue with the new pheromone," Dr. Ledgard replied, with her eyes still on the computer screen.

"Minor issue? Our last patient had a raging hard-on which lasted for several hours. Thankfully our lawyers have crafted airtight wavers or else we might be sued out of business."

"He wasn't going to sue. The trail of fluids he left behind suggested that he enjoyed the experience more than he regretted it."

"Touche," Marisa shrugged. "But he complained of severe aches while it happened. I can't imagine being that aroused for several hours and having to take a non-stop pounding to relieve myself. The point is, it would be a good idea for us to be 100% the next time we test this thing."

Amanda turned to look at her friend. "I was hasty last time. This time I'm positive. We're on the verge of another big scientific breakthrough."

"Well, you've already set a high bar. Your last creation has sold over a million units worldwide by the latest estimates. The people at the sales division say that the number will grow to two million in a matter of months. Everyone is waiting to see what you do next."

"Which is all the more reason I need to make sure our new product even more special," Amanda said with a wink.

"Knowing you, I'm sure it will be fantastic. You've always been an overachiever. As for me, I'm tired and exhausted. I'm going home to enjoy the weekend in bed. Good night doctor. Don't work yourself too hard."

"One more thing," Dr. Ledgard added. "I know we have enough people working in the marketing department, but I'd like to bring in someone else as an added consultant. My son. He recently graduated with a degree in marketing, and he's already developed some nifty ideas which we could use. He'll be working closely with us. I wanted to give you a heads up about that."

Marisa's eyebrow rose. "Robert will be working here with us?"

"You seem surprised."

"A bit. I mean, he's your son. I know that we envisioned these products to be open to society, but it does seem sort of awkward in a way."

Dr. Ledgard sighed, "I've been struggling with that myself. But he's very persistent in what he wants and I refuse to be a hypocrite."

"Well that part isn't a surprise. He has all your best qualities; your brains, feistiness, and the desire to be at the forefront of society's advancements. I really like him."

She smiled. "Now you're just being a tease."

"I wouldn't dare," Marisa smiled back. "So, I'm assuming he uses your device?"

"He has, if you must know. I was apprehensive about giving him one, but I knew he was curious about it. Besides, I'm not a hypocrite. I've always been an advocate of a healthy sex life as part of healthy living, so it wouldn't be right for me to deny that to my own son."

"You're right. I've never told you this, but I've given these devices to my sons when they went off to college. God forbid they get someone pregnant. That's how I see it."

"That's a great attitude for a mother to have," Amanda replied. "It's the trend of the future it seems."

"It certainly is. And it's all thanks to you."

***

It was early Saturday morning, which was one of the rare days that Amanda Ledgard gave herself permission to lounge around the house in her pajamas and relax. She sat at the breakfast table reading the newspaper when her son came down to eat.

"Morning," he said happily. "This looks great mom. Thanks."

Robert helped himself to the freshly prepared juice, along with some toast and raw honey.

"You're in a good mood this morning," she replied.

"Why not? There's a lot to be happy about these days."

"I've got more good news for you then. I'm letting you work with me in the lab as a marketing advisor. I've already told Marissa and the others, and they're fine with it."

He got up and gave his mother a big kiss on the cheek before sitting back down. "You're the best! I promise I won't let you down."

"You better not," Amanda replied sternly, but playfully. "A lot of people in the marketing division are jealous that a young college grad like you is able to make the big decisions because I'm your mother."

"I understand. But at the same time, being your son makes me a heck of a lot more motivated to help you market something that you've worked so hard on creating."

"That's sweet of you to say. But I'm sure some of that motivation has to do with us living in the same household right? The more money I make, the richer you'll be as well," she joked.

"Maybe there's a little of that as well," he shrugged. "So what are we going to be doing? I've never been to your lab during work hours."

"That's the issue," Amanda sighed. "You're an adult now. I'm sure you've seen plenty of naked women before, but this is different. The nature of work I do involves naked men and women. Sometimes it's clinical, but sometimes it gets more explicit."

"You mean they have orgasms, right?"

"Exactly. That's the nature of my job. I know you're smart and mature for your age, but I really don't want this to be awkward for us. We're going to be around people who are vulnerable and experiencing different states of intense climaxes. Everything must be done professionally."

"You don't have to worry about me," Robert assured. "I'm not going to start giggling in the background or ogling at every pretty girl I see. Believe it or not, I know how to act professionally."

She smiled. "Marisa was right about you. You'll fit right in with us."

"Thanks. So what's the first order of business on Monday? Anything new going on?"

"There is actually. That's part of the reason I wanted to bring you on board as soon as possible, to capitalize on some of the marketing ideas you've already given me. We're working on a new device which gives the user an enhanced feeling of sex. It's much more realistic than anything we've ever done in the past."

"Did you say more realistic?" he replied with his eyes wide open. "Your last device was already realistic as far as I'm concerned."

Amanda nodded. "You'll get see it for yourself tomorrow. The prototype is already completed and I've worked out the minor kinks we've had with it."

"I can't wait. Any teasers about what I'll be seeing? I've heard you on the phone a few times talking about how advanced this thing is. Sorry for being so nosy and spying on your conversations by the way."

"Don't worry about it, I'm used to being spied on," she joked. "It's a fairly advanced little machine. It's essentially the same penis pump device as before, but with a few upgrades. This time it's connected to other features. The user wears a mask and breathes in pheromones which I've created in the lab. You'll have to see the results to believe it."

***

Monday morning. Dr. Ledgard, her son, and her small team of researchers watched the male test subject wither and moan while he was testing the new prototype. He was completely naked with a device around his penis which gave him the sensation of sex. The subject also wore a breathing mask which fed him a gas containing female pheromones, sending his sexual arousal through the roof.

It wasn't long before every muscle in his body contracted and he had a violent orgasm. His whole body shook and he suddenly went limp.

"Perfect so far," Marisa stated. She took notes on her findings and smiled to her colleagues in the room.

"We're getting there," Dr. Ledgard replied with a stone face. "We need to schedule a few more tests, but we're on the right track."

The fellow researchers removed the mask and pump from the test subject's body, and he was covered in sweat. They helped carry him out of the room, but before he left, he thanked the doctors for the best orgasm of his life and he volunteered himself for future experiments.

"Time for a lunch break," Amanda said to the group. "Before you go, wonderful job everyone. Once again we find ourselves on the cutting edge. I can't thank you all enough. Have a nice long break, and come back in 3 hours so we can discuss how to proceed."

Everyone applauded the successful test before eventually leaving the lab.

"That was absolutely incredible to watch, mom," Robert said to his mother, with just the two of them alone.

"I agree. I've never seen that type of physical reaction on a male subject before. We're really onto something amazing here."

"I've never seen a reaction like that either, from a man or a woman. It must feel unbelievable."

"Have you thought of any new marketing ideas for it?" Amanda asked.

"A few," he replied. "I haven't settled on anything yet, but I've got some ideas floating around in my head which could help make this thing even more popular."

She smiled. "Well, let me know once you've thought of something concrete. Now let's go eat. I've really worked up an appetite and I'm sure you have as well."

"Actually...this is the only time I've ever seen the lab empty. It's just us here. Do you think maybe I could try it out?" Robert asked hesitantly.

"Try it out? You mean you want to strap yourself to a prototype and use it?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I mean, I don't think it's that big of a deal. You said the other day that you've seen plenty of naked men and you stay professional about it."

"I think you know what the difference is," she replied like it was so obvious. "You're my son."

"Is it that big of a deal? You've said countless times that sex is the most natural thing in the world, and how everyone would be better off exploring their sexual feelings. So why not me? Besides, you know I'm going to use it eventually."

Dr. Ledgard paused and gave her son a stern look. "Marisa was right about you having the same feistiness as I do. We'll do this on one condition."

"What's that?"

"This stays a secret between us. I don't want anyone finding out that I saw my own son naked and that I got him off sexually. The last thing I need is for my critics to have something like this to use against me."

He smiled. "You don't have to worry about that mom. I know how to keep a secret."

***

Amanda unwrapped a new prototype from its packaging and activated it. She could hear the sound of her son undressing, and it was the first time she had felt butterflies in her stomach while working in her own laboratory. Seeing her son naked and giving him an orgasm was more nerve wracking than anything she had ever done in her career.

She turned around with the device in hand and finally saw it; her son was completely naked and lying down on the lounge chair. She took a deep breath and tried to be as professional as she could.

"You look so relaxed," Amanda said.

"I'm excited more than anything. I don't mind being naked. It never bothered me. After all, this is for science right?"

"Right. It's for science. Now don't mind me, but I'm going to insert your penis inside this tube."

Dr. Ledgard reached down and touched his penis using her fingertips. His penis instantly grew and she had no trouble inserting it inside of the cylindrical tube.

"That was easy," she joked.

"Sorry, you've got a nice touch," he replied with a hint of embarrassment that his own mother got him hard. "You've got a nice touch."

"No need to apologize. Sex is what this is all about right?"

"Right."

"Good," she smiled. "Now close your eyes and enjoy. I'm going to put the mask on and activate this machine. If you start to feel uncomfortable, or if you want to stop, just give me a signal and this will end."

"I know I'm in good hands."

His eyes closed and Dr. Ledgard put the mask over his face and activated it, along with the penis pump. It wasn't long before she heard his moans and watched his naked body start to twitch. He was enjoying himself. And secretly, she was becoming aroused watching her son in such pleasure. It was the ultimate taboo.

Suddenly, a small whistling sound filled the room. Her eyes immediately located the source of the noise. One of the tubes was leaking the pheromones into the air and she immediately tried to close it.

'Damn this thing,' she muttered to herself.

It was the first defective product she had to deal with and it proved to be a real pain in the ass. Normally one of her assistance would handle this situation. She reconnected the tube properly, but not before a new problem arose.

The top of the penis pump opened and she looked down and saw a clear view of her son's raging hard cock being satisfied in the machine. Her eyes were transfixed by it, but as his mother, she knew it was wrong to watch. She couldn't help herself and she felt hypnotized by it. Robert's body started to shiver and gave all the telltale signs of an impending orgasm.

Without thinking, Amanda bent down and wrapped her lips around the tip of his erection, swirling her tongue around it. All she cared about was sex at that point. Robert just kept on enjoying his sexual ecstasy, oblivious to the fact that his own mother was now sucking him off.

"Oh god!!!!" he yelled. "Oh fuck!!!"

His cock erupted and he shot a large load of cum inside of Amanda's mouth, and she slurped everything up with her tongue and swallowed. She then used the back of her hand to wipe away the extra sperm from her lips.

When it was over, she closed the top of the pump, turned off the machine, and removed the mask from Robert's sweaty face.

"You obviously enjoyed it," Amanda said, trying to act natural.

"That was absolutely incredible! I've never felt anything like that before. Those pheromones really make a huge difference. God, that last part felt so real. It was like I was actually with a woman."

She suddenly acted coy. "The device did its job then. Now let's get you cleaned up and dressed before anyone gets back."

He looked down at his naked self. "Great idea. And where the hell did all my sperm go? I could have sworn I made a big mess. At least that's what it felt like."

"You must have shot it to the top of the pump. Don't worry, I'll throw it away."

Just then, she looked up and saw Marisa through the window in the other office. Her back was turned, and Amanda immediately became nervous at the thought of being caught.

"I'll be right back," she said to her son.

***

Dr. Ledgard entered the next room to talk to her friend.

"I thought you went out to lunch?" Amanda asked.

"The rest of the group wanted to get some drinks. So I stayed behind and grabbed a quick sandwich instead."

"How much of that did you see?"

Marisa held back a smile. "Enough to see you suck Robert's cock. But don't worry, as your best friend, I won't tell a soul."

"God, I don't know what came over me," Dr. Ledgard sighed. "I wasn't thinking right. The pheromones leaked and they somehow had an effect on me, even though they were designed to appeal only to men."

"Maybe so. But a few days ago you tweaked the formula right? Could that have been the source of the problem?"

She thought for a moment. "You're right. I may have overdone it and made the formula applicable to both men and women."

"There's the answer," Marisa replied. "Now you don't have to feel so bad about giving your son a partial blowjob."

Dr. Ledgard flashed her friend a serious look. "Very funny. That could easily have been you with either of your sons if you were in that position."

"Don't worry, I'm not judging you. It wasn't your fault. Biological needs can trump human reasoning and emotions. You simply reacted to what your body wanted."

"You're right."

"Can you at least tell me if you enjoyed it?" Marisa asked hesitantly. "What was it like?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Feel Your Skin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds