• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Meeting John

Meeting John

I want to be owned, possessed by a man that loves me cares for me and has the need to make me his. I want him to own every part of me. I have this urge to submit, yet I can't find the man who will take me in, serve my every need. I want to make someone happy; I want to give him everything I have in return for his care. I never thought this would be so hard, but it really is.

Thoughts of submission have been crowding my mind for days. I wanted him the one that could change my life forever.

I decided to take a walk through the park, the crisp fall air nipping at my cheeks, it was refreshing. I sat on a bench facing a fountain spewing out water in all directions. People walking dogs walked by I smiled in their direction as they passed. Children laughing and playing in the distance was music to my ears, and then I felt it. It happened in a strong rush. A presence, his presence. I couldn't see him yet but I knew he was there. The feeling sparked a nervousness I haven't felt before, I liked it. I stood up trying to look around and not be too obvious. I walked around the fountain slowly, cautiously.

I could feel the spray of water touch my skin, I was burning inside with desire to find him, and the water was cool to my senses. I turned the final corner almost back to where I had begun and there he was standing by a large maple tree just behind the bench I was in. How foolish I must have looked creeping around the fountain, but I didn't care all I was focused on was him, and how I would engage him in conversation. Why did I think that this would be easy? I wanted so badly for him to walk towards me, tell me that he was searching for me as well, but it wouldn't happen like that, not here in the real world. Why couldn't this be like my fantasies. I want him to walk towards me scoop my up in his arms and take me as his. Then take me home strip all of my clothes off and...

"Something wrong?" said a male voice. I blinked, it was him, looking at me, right in front of me no longer behind the bench. I must have been staring, too long apparently I didn't notice him walking towards me or the fact that he spoke to me.

"Cat got your tongue?" he said laughing, I blinked again, this couldn't be real the one thing I have waited for is happening and the only thing I can muster is a blink. What is wrong with me?

"Apparently I have disturbed your stare," he said again.

"No I'm sorry.. I... ugh... I don't know what to say, I'm sorry" I blubbered out. Why am I so nervous?

"It's fine really, let's walk" he said, his tone strong. A shiver ran through my spine.

"I'm John by the way" he said with a smile. Wow he had a gorgeous smile. Everything about him was gorgeous. He had light brown hair green eyes and a tall fit body. I liked that he seemed strong but wasn't overly muscular; it left a lot to surprise.

We began walking out of the park and onto the path to the down town strip. We talked lightly about life and what brought us out to the park. We had a lot in common with regards to food and movies. I found a comfort with him that I haven't felt with someone in a long time.

I let him lead me down the strip I saw a couple store that I liked to shop at but I passed by them not wanting to interrupt his thoughts of where we would end up. I liked not having to worry about what we were doing, all I was focused on was John and his luscious lips moving as he spoke.

It startled me when he abruptly stopped and looked at me, I wish I had paid attention to what he just said. I looked at him and my face blushed.

"I like that you do that" he said to me.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Blush like that, your shyness is alluring, and your pink skin is adorable."

"Thank you" I looked down, I wish I could stop blushing but it continued to creep up into my face and wash over my body.

"There it is again, beautiful" When I looked up I saw him gazing at me a smirk on his face.

"I hope you're hungry," he suggested to me, I turned around and noticed we were standing in front of an Italian bistro. He had listened to me earlier when I said how much I loved Italian food.

We entered and sat at a table near the back of the restaurant. We talked for a while before we were interrupted by a loud beeping sound. I blushed again, it was my phone alarm.

"You blush so easily" John said to me as I reached for my phone to turn off the alarm. When I read the message flashing on the screen a new wave flushed over my skin. It was the alarm to remind me to take my birth control pill. How was I going to discreetly take this pill?

"You okay?" he asked me his brow furrowed in concern.

"Uhm, yeah. I'm sorry this is silly. I am fine it was just the alarm for my birth control." I blurted out.

"That's all?" he chuckled. I was confused, I don't normally openly tell people about my sex life let alone a stranger.

"Yeah that's all," I blushed again. Why does he continue to make me so nervous?!

"Well are you going to take it?" he looked at me, a smirk on his face, "I don't want to be the cause of an unplanned child or anything," he laughed again.

"Even if I forgot I wouldn't be worried" I muttered under my breath but loud enough to be heard.

"No?" he questioned.

"You would need to have sex for that to happen" I looked into my hands that were fidgeting in my lap.

"I take it you're not too happy that you aren't having sex" he had a blank expression on his face, "I wouldn't be too happy either." I looked up and smiled, how could he put me on the edge of nervousness and take me back to comfort so effortlessly?

"Yeah I'm not happy at all" I said, my mood settling again.

He raised on eye brow and looked into my eyes, "We could change that" he said point blank. I knew that I had just met him, and there were red flags about that fact no doubt but the pull he had on me was stronger than any logic that I could possibly have. My pussy tightened, I wanted this.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, I have a condo in the complex around the corner from here and I would like your sexy blushing naked body in it." He said this with such ease and coolness I was stunned. I couldn't believe those words had actually come from his lips. The only thought penetrating my mind was I want this. Before I could answer he stood up and his hand was out reaching for mine urging me to stand. And I did.

The walk back to the condo couldn't have gone by any slower, I knew what was about to unfold, as did he but as my legs shook his seemed calm as he strode down the side walk to his place.

We walked in and he looked at me and smiled. "You okay?" he asked turning to face me, "You look like you have just seen a ghost."

"I.. I .. dddon't do this," I studdered, and he just looked at me reassuringly, "I mean I have sex I just don't normally do it with complete strangers.

"Megan we have spent the entire day together, I think we have moved to acquaintances" he smiled again and I melted.

"Come" he said and took my hand. I thought for sure he was leading me to the bedroom to get everything started but instead of turning into the doorway he passed by and guided me to the couch. He pointed to the couch suggesting I should sit, and I did.

He sat across from me in the chair and leaned back looking at me with a soft smile. I waited for him to say something anything but he just sat there looking at me. I began to squirm under his gaze I needed to break this silence, and I needed to do it now!

"Uhm, John" I said meekly. "Yes beautiful" he spoke.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"I want to take you all in" he said.

"I thought.." I began.

"You thought we would just jump on each other fuck and then you would go home satisfied" he said bluntly. I looked at him confused. He was the one who suggested we do this, was he mad that I agreed?

"No, I don't know. Isn't that what you said?" I asked.

"I said I would take care of your no sex problem, but I respect you enough to make sure your comfortable with me first." He continued to look at me and I smiled. I nodded and told him that I was comfortable. He instructed me to go to him and I did.

"Have you ever heard of BDSM Megan?" he asked when I reached him. I gulped down the knot in my throat and nodded. "Does it interest you?" he asked again. I nodded again. "Good" he said and pulled me into his lap.

He pulled me into a deep kiss, one I had been waiting for all day. He pulled away and looked at me analyzing my response and when I didn't open my eyes waiting for more I felt his smile pour onto my skin. He began ripping off my clothes throwing them off of me until I was in nothing but my panties. In a rush I felt too exposed, but I didn't care I wanted his mouth all over me. He kissed my shoulder up my neck moving to my earlobe where he grabbed onto it with his teeth and rolled it back and forth. I gasped with delight and I wanted more. I wanted him. He began kissing down my jaw line and stopped at my chin he looked into my eyes, both of us breathing heavily he carried me onto the couch and tossed me down onto it. I wanted him so badly. My panties were soaked with my pleasure, and I had goose bumps covering my skin. John looked down to me a look of passion steaming from his eyes and he ordered me to stay put. He walked out of the room and I didn't dare move a muscle. My breathing was ragged and heavy, I wanted to know what he was doing, I wanted his mouth back on mine!

When he entered he held a number of things behind his back. He looked at me and said, "Do you trust me?" I nodded. "Say it" he ordered, "Yes" I replied shakily. He told me to close my eyes and he tied a soft think ribbon across my eyes. My breathing quickened and I felt my clit throb with his every touch. I sat on his couch without my sight wondering what could possibly come next. I felt a tug on my arm urging me forward, "on your knees" he ordered. I slid to my knees with his guidance and felt his thighs in front of me which could only mean my face was inches away from his cock.

I heard the zipper of his pants. "Stroke it beautiful, make me hard before you take me in your mouth." He said, his voice husky and raw. I licked my hand so that it would slide across his dick smoothly. As I moved my hand up and down I could feel him stiffen and I got even more excited, I would get to put him into my mouth. He told me to open up and I took him into my mouth. At first he left me work my lips and tongue up and down his large shaft, but then he tangled his fingers through my hair and rocked my mouth over his cock faster and faster. I could hear his breath quicken and I could feel the wetness dripping from my pussy into my panties. I was pleasing him and it turned me on so much more.

"You like me fucking your face?" he asked I moaned in response and opened wider.

He pulled out of my mouth and I gasped. I wanted him inside me, I needed to be stuffed. He lifted me onto the couch and I layed back until my head rested on a pillow. I heard him grab something off the coffee table, felt him sit between my legs and then I heard the buzzing. He had the vibrator on a low setting and circled it around my nipples. Starting with one he let the vibrator hover as I twitched underneath waiting for any type of feeling. He pulled the vibrator and began flicking my nipples with his tongue. When they were stiff and wet the vibrator returned and my senses heightened he turned the setting up and trailed it along my skin until he reached the top of my panties. "You are going to cum for me and then I am going to fuck you" he commanded. I shuddered. Gone was his joking from the bistro, I loved his commanding voice and I was melting with every command.

He pulled my panties of agonizingly slow and I wiggled under the suspense, but he didn't let up. He dragged the vibrator across my clit and I jumped. I needed a release! The vibrator was back on low and he continued to stroke my clit. It felt amazing but not enough for me to cum. He took the vibrator away and licked my clit slowly at first and then he began picking up the pace. I was on the edge with every flick of his tongue brought me closer and closer. Just as I was about to let go and let my orgasm wash over me he stopped. I let out a long moan, why was he teasing me I wanted this release, I wanted him to fuck me hard! He stuffed the vibrator into my pussy and turned it up on high. I was shaking waiting for my release, and then it hit me, I needed to ask him, I needed his permission to cum. "Please" I begged. "Please John" I pleaded but he said nothing. "I need to cum John, Please!"

"Cum for me beautiful" he said in a low tone. My eyes opened I hadn't realized I was clenching them so tight. I opened them to blackness and immediately clenched them again I let go finally letting the vibrations run through me and I shook with pleasure until I felt like I couldn't take anymore.

John pulled the vibrator from my pussy with a gush of my juices, and immediately stuffed his throbbing cock into my dripping cunt. He felt amazing. As he stuffed me to the brim he ripped off the blind fold. I didn't know if I could handle the fucking he would be giving me but I took it. He pounded into me, going to the hilt each time. I felt myself building again with each thrust. He changed his pace going slower and I knew he was getting closer to release he looked into my eyes and rammed into me faster and faster until I felt him go rock solid and he quickly pulled out and spurted his hot load all over my tits. I felt owned, and beautiful, and amazing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Meeting John

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 344 milliseconds