• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Long Ride Home

The Long Ride Home

12

It had been a good party.

In the company of friends and family, she could always forget for a moment what she was. And tonight she had done just that. When in large groups of people, she could steal away from him and be with her girlfriends or her cousins or with people she didn't know, and could carry on an intelligent conversation. She could discuss religion and politics, or music and movies. She was articulate and intelligent, unfaltering in her beliefs. But in small groups, in intimate settings, when she was constantly near him, her knees were weak, and her tongue and voice thick with lust and desire. A look from him could set her heart racing and make her thighs quiver. Before long, she was sure everyone in the room could smell her arousal, and if they couldn't, she knew he could. It was almost imperceptible, that slight twitch of his nose, but the gleam in his eye was unmistakable. He could smell her alright, and that made her all the more aroused, making it hard for her to do anything more than nod or speak in childlike sentences. It was no wonder he liked to call her Babygirl.

As they said their goodbyes, she felt herself becoming anxious. He took her hand in his and gave it a gentle squeeze as he led her away from the crowd. Her palms began to sweat and the warmth between her thighs became more prevalent as they approached the car. Looking down, she saw the contrast in the colors of their skin, her golden brown fingers intertwined with his pale white ones, and thought of how many times those fingers had contrasted with other parts of her body: her chocolate nipples, her caramel colored thighs. She shivered, her entire body trembling, so much that he could feel it in her fingers. As he opened her car door, he smiled at her, that ever knowing smile as he whispered "Something wrong, Babygirl?"

She blushed hotly, her cheeks and ears warming beneath his gaze. She smoothed her skirt down over her thighs as she settled into her seat and shook her head. "No, Master, nothing is wrong."

He closed her car door and moved around to the other side. After starting the car, he turned to her and smiled again. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Oh yes Master, very much so, everyone was so friendly and I had a lot of wonderful conversations." She bit her bottom lip, hearing herself, her submissiveness reflected in her tone of voice, in her dialog with him. Her nipples hardened and poked against her dress, showing even in the dim light of the car. She groaned as she saw his nostrils flare and she knew that he knew she was ready for him.

"What's that I smell, babygirl?" His hazel eyes twinkled as he brought a finger to her chin, lifting her face so their gazes met. Her dark brown eyes were wide, giving her a childlike appearance as she whimpered her answer to him.

"It's.. um.. you smell.. me.. Master."

"Is that a fact?" he asked, his eyes dancing in the moonlight that spilled into the car through the passenger window. "And why do I smell my babyslut?"

She moaned softly, rubbing her hands over the front of her thighs. Even though she was sitting, her body seemed unstable, as if she couldn't hold herself upright. She opened her mouth to answer him, but only a whimper escaped her shiny red lips. He chuckled softly as he put the car in gear and pulled out onto the road. They rode in silence, and it seemed the sound of her breathing filled the cabin of the car. Her pulse pounded in her ears and she silently squeezed her thighs together, crossing her ankles to apply more pressure to her clit. She closed her eyes, drifting away as her arousal completely overwhelmed her. She lost focus on where she was and who she was with as her head fell back against the seat as she felt the familiar warmth spreading from her sex throughout the rest of her body. Her hands clenched into fists on the seat beside her and she gasped loudly, drawing his attention to her.

WHACK!

His hand fell hot and hard on her breast, causing her to cry out loudly as she slumped back into her seat. Pain shot through her body, easing the orgasmic tension that had been building in her body. She whimpered softly and shivered a little in her seat as she looked over at him.

"What were you doing, babygirl?"

"Noth.. nothing Master. I was just stretching." even as the lie slipped from her mouth she regretted it, but couldn't retract it once the words tumbled from her lips.

She saw his hand coming at her in slow motion, knowing that the blow was going to resonate pain through her body. WHACK WHACK!! His hand fell twice, smacking both breasts. She cried out again, body shuddering as her breasts warmed considerably. She could feel a tingling where his fingers had made contact with her breasts through her dress.

"Since when do you lie to me, babybitch?"

His gaze never left the road, but his hand slipped into the plunging neckline of her dress to pinch, twist, and fondle her bare breasts and nipples. She moaned, and goosebumps formed on her skin beneath his fingertips as she arched her back away from the seat of the car. He curled his white fingers in the neckline of her dress and yanked it down, exposing her full high yellow breasts to the night air.

"Master.. please!" she gasped softly, bringing her hands up to cover herself, looking over to see if the person riding in the car next to them could see her state of undress. He pushed her hands away, glancing over at her for a moment before his hand slid up to tangle in her hair. He yanked her head slightly, giving her body a shake as he carefully guided the car onto the freeway.

"My little girl wants to lie to me? Doesn't want to tell me that she was getting off in the seat next to me without my permission? Didn't think I was paying attention did you, my blackbitch?"

She groaned loudly and squirmed in her seat, hands tugging at the hem of her dress, pressing it between her spread thighs. She could feel her own moisture sticking to the thin material as it rubbed against her damp skin. His name calling and rough treatment was only serving to heighten her arousal, and he knew it. His foot pressed slightly down onto the accelerator as the car glided into the flow of traffic. She whimpered as his grip tightened in her hair, and he pulled her over closer to him.

"Unfasten my pants."

"M.. Master please.. not in the car.. "

He growled softly, a sound that she knew meant she was treading heavily on thin ice, a sound that compelled her to action. Her hands shook as she slid them over his flat muscled stomach until her fingers found the buckle to his belt. When she was terribly disobedient, the belt served as punishment, leaving her body hot and aching, and not just on the outside. Her sex would clench and twitch, and her nipples would throb. After a beating, if he so much as blew on her red flesh she would cum like a waterfall, juices flowing down her thighs, or puddling beneath her ass depending on her position. But for now.. in the car, she was safe from the belt. But there were other forms of punishment he liked to use. She knew this well.

Her hands pushed open his pants and reached in to remove his throbbing member. His cock was thick and long, veins pulsing, purplish-blue in her golden brown fingers. He yanked her head a little then pushed her head down between his body and the steering wheel. She grunted as her face was pushed down into his crotch. His shaft throbbed against her nose and she struggled just a little as she was forced to inhale his scent. He growled again, feeling her struggle. Releasing her hair for a moment, knowing she wouldn't dare lift her head, regardless of how much she might fight him, he reached over and pulled her dress up, exposing her bare ass.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

His hand came down swiftly, coloring the upturned cheeks of her ass, which wasn't quite at window level, but had a truck driver pulled up along the passenger side of the car, he would have been able to look down and get a full view of the honey colored globes, which now bore bright red handprints. He palmed her ass, pulling her against him as he whispered down to her, "What is that hole of yours for bitch?"

Her soft response of "It's for pleasuring you, Master" was muffled as he pulled her against him once more, causing her face to press into his crotch a bit more firmly.

"So why are you wasting time talking.. lying with it no less?" His hand lifted and she tensed, expecting him to spank her some more, but instead he tangled his fingers back in her hair and pulled her head up just a little, letting her breathe before pushing her head back down. "Please me."

She moaned as he forced her head down again. Parting her lips, she held his stiff cock up with her hand, and took him into her mouth. He groaned softly as her warm mouth enveloped his shaft then slid down the length of him, massaging his pulsing member with her lips and tongue. His hips rocked up slightly, pressing him fully into her mouth, pushing the fat head of his cock against the back of her throat. She whimpered, lifting her head, resisting as he held her head down. Her nose pressed to his pants and her throat opened, allowing the tip of his cock to slide in easily. She moaned loudly, the sound muffled by his thick shaft.

"MMMmmmm.. now that's what your mouth is good for isn't it slave?" She couldn't answer, but she breathed heavily through her nose as he guided her head up and down. Occasionally, he would pull her head almost all the way up, and twist it slightly back and forth, keeping just the bulbous tip of his cock in her mouth, shining it with her lips before pushing her down again, forcing her to once more take all of him into her mouth. She wondered for just a moment what she must look like, bent over so her head was in his lap, dress hiked up around her waist, revealing the black elastic band of her thong and the golden brown skin of her ass. She worried if anyone could see, or could tell what she was doing as they rode past them or behind them. This anxiety served to arouse her even more, so much so that she could now smell her own arousal, hanging heavy in the air of the car.

The steering wheel rubbed against her arm as he maneuvered the car onto the shoulder of the road. He groaned softly as he put the car in park. His hand stayed in her hair, directing her head up and down, side to side. She moaned low in her throat, lips vibrating around his thick white shaft as she sucked him harder and faster. His hand left her hair and slid down her back until his fingers twisted in the elastic waistband of her thong. Tugging it hard, he caused the thin strip of material between her legs to grind against her clit, thread through the slick lips of her sex and rub over her tight anus. Her hips immediately pressed back and up, as she eagerly rubbed against the thong, seeking her release from all the pressure that was building up within her.

"That's it girl, I know you want it. Show your Master how badly you want him to take you, to use you, right here in the car." His voice was a deep, quiet whisper, but it sounded like a roar in her ears. Her head bobbed freely now as she sucked him vigorously. Her tongue swirled around the tip of his cock each time she lifted her head, then flicked against the thin slit, seeking a taste of his desire. He shuddered, looking down at her, seeing his pale cock pulsing between her dark pink lips. His hand moved from her thong, snaking over her ass so his fingers could plunder the treasure between her legs. He felt her juices drip down her thighs, soaking his fingers and grunted loudly "Damn girl you are drenched,"

He brought his fingers to his mouth and licked it one clean before smacking her ass. She shuddered and moaned, but wiggled her ass, inviting his hand to find its mark once more. He laughed softly, knowing that no matter what he did to her at this point, it would only fire her arousal to a greater height. Tangling his hand in her hair once more, he lifted her head, watching as a stream of saliva trailed from her lips to his cock. She purred softly, biting her bottom lip as she brought her hand up to wipe her mouth. Blushing, she met his gaze, questioning him with her eyes. He leaned in to kiss her, claiming her mouth as he bruised her lips with his teeth. She tilted her head up, offering her mouth to him, pressing her bare breasts to his arm. He smiled against her lips and whispered to her "Get in the back seat."

She gasped, holding her breath for a moment. The car was quiet, only the sound of traffic zipping past their parked car could be heard as she scanned his face, trying to discern whether or not he actually meant to be so bold as to take her here on the side of the highway. His hazel gaze met hers, showing no sign of amusement, only the desire to have her.

"Now."

She moved quickly, not bothering to fix her dress. Grateful for the Indian Summer weather, she pushed open the passenger door and stepped from the car. The warm air brushed over her exposed skin, teasing her already hard nipples, and making her body shiver as it snaked between her legs, kissing her moist thighs. She stood for a moment beside the car, golden skin glimmering in the oncoming headlights before she realized that any passerby could get a very good look at her state of undress. Pulling at the handle of the back door, she groaned finding it locked. Biting her bottom lip, she turned to use the switch on the front door to unlock it, but found him sitting in the passenger seat, his hand covering the switch. She blushed profusely, her red cheeks showing in the darkness that surrounded them.

"Master.. the door is locked." she whispered. He nodded, his eyes shining wickedly. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, her thighs rubbing against her clit once more, smearing her juices over her skin before it could slip down past her knees. The fingers of her right hand twisted the bracelet around her left wrist nervously as she stood there before him, waiting for him to tell her what to do. His gaze slowly roamed her body, seeming to burn her skin. Her breasts grew hot as a blush started around her nipples and moved up her neck to color her cheeks. She whimpered, moving her hands behind her, trying to hide her naked ass. She didn't dare pull her dress down. Even though she knew her ass and breasts shown like golden orbs in the night to those driving by, she would rather they see her than risk punishment at his hands. She stepped in closer to him, whimpering softly as goosebumps formed on her skin. Her sex clenched and throbbed with need as she whispered "Please Master.. "

He laughed softly as he stood and grabbed her hair, pulling her in front of him, then forced her to bend over, laying her hands on the passenger seat of the car. He grabbed her hips and kicked her legs apart, forcing her thighs open, exposing the smooth dark lips of her sex and the pink flesh of her pussy that was barely covered by the tiny black thong she was wearing. She looked back between her parted thighs, moaning loudly as she could see his cock, thick and long, jutting away from his body, pointed at her sex. His finger hooked in the elastic that threaded between the cheeks of her ass and pulled it aside. His other hand rubbed her hip as he whispered to her "What is my black cunt pleading for? Does she want to feel her Master's dick, stretching her tight little cunt? Or does she want it in her ass?"

She gasped loudly, and trembled, her knees buckling slightly at his words. She pressed her ass back, expressing her need, begging with her body for him to take her. He moved in close, letting his thick white manhood slip between the slick folds of her sex. The head pushed against her clit and she jumped as fiery darts of pleasure shot through her body. "OOOOoooo yes!" she moaned, bucking slightly back against him. He pulled back slowly, then pushed forward again, his shaft slipping through her folds once more. She moaned again, whispering "oh Master.. PLEASE..." Her sex fluttered hungrily and she curled her fingers against the seat, pushing back, trying to get him inside of her.

He chuckled again, so low she almost couldn't hear it. His hand continued rubbing her hip, then lifted suddenly and came down hard against her ass. She gasped and flinched, body shuddering as the pain settled into her skin. His hand fell again, and again, as he slapped her ass leaving deep red handprints on her golden skin. She blinked and cried out, feeling tears well up in her eyes as he spanked her hard and fast. She tried pulling away by walking her hands across the seat, but the fingers of his other hand were wrapped tightly in the elastic band on her thong, yanking her back each time she pulled away.

"Answer me slave, what do you want? Tell me and maybe I will give it to you." He spoke loudly so she could hear him over the zoom of the cars that sped by them. Inside the car, she could only hear the 'blink-blink' of the hazard lights and the sound of her ow heart pounding in her ears. Her breasts bounced against her chin each time his hand connected with her ass. She groaned and whimpered, her ass dancing from side to side between blows. Pain flooded her senses, and still her sex leaked, sending her juices flowing down her legs. Thrusting his hand between her thighs, her gripped his shaft, pulling his hips back as he did, and lifted it up over her ass. Pulling back on her thong, he fitted her ass against body and began to spank her with his shaft. With each thud of his thick cock against her skin, she moaned and cried and squirmed against him, wetting the front of his pants with her anxiousness. "I won't ask you again bitch. You answer me now or I'll take what I want without thought to your pleasure."

She writhed against him, her ass rubbing up and down against his thighs, sex twitching and aching. Tracing her lips with the tip of her tongue she whimpered, lifting her head to look back at him as she whispered "I .. I want to feel Master's dick.. please Master.. please fuck your girl.. please.."

His shaft slid down between the cheeks of her ass as he held them open with his hands. His pale fingers kneaded the fleshy golden globes, pulling them apart and pushing them together around his thick member as it pressed against the tight puckered entrance to her ass. She groaned and pushed back, not caring what hole he wanted to use, so long as he used her. He pushed forward a little, just enough to cause her anus to begin to open to the wide head of his cock. She purred softly, forcing herself to relax so she could receive him. He saw the change in her body and smiled wickedly as he pushed his shaft down and thrust unexpectedly into her dripping sex.

She arched her back and cried out loudly, her head lifting up as he rammed into her. Her body shook wth delight, even as he leaned in to grip her hair tightly, pulling her back against him. She groaned, imagining what this all must look like to someone driving by. The overhead light in the car had gone out long ago, so she was little more than a silhoette as the other cars flew past them. He tugged at her hair, using it to pull her back against him as he fucked her hard and fast.

"Are you my little bitch?" he grunted loudly.

Cool air rose up and swirled around them each time a vehicle road past them. A Mack Truck barrelled down the highway, rocking the car, throwing her back against him. His cock plunged in deep and hard over and over, stretching her walls, opening her to him again and again. She cried out with each thrust but pressed back against him, giving herself to him. He growled, asking her again "Are you my little bitch? Sexy fuckable black bitch?"

She shuddered and nodded as best she could. Her breasts swung wildly beneath her, back and forth, side to side, slapping together, making an odd claping sound. She panted and groaned, feeling his shaft invading her sex, pushing against her most tender and senstive places. He pulled almost completely out of her, teasing her pulsing walls with just the tip of his cock as he waited for her answer. She pressed back, whimpering.. pleading for him not to tease her, but he would not give in. Her entire body trembled, her head swimming with desire and the need to please him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Long Ride Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds