• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Colleen, Nathan, Julie & Josh

Colleen, Nathan, Julie & Josh

123

"Hello, Joshua," I said, when I opened the front door.

"Juliette? Is that you?"

He stood there, with a confused expression on his face, as he looked me up and down.

The last time I saw my brother was at the Christian compound, where we had lived all our lives. I had worn a floor length, shapeless dress, my hair was in a single braid that hung down to my butt, and I wore thick glasses and no makeup. The women in our compound bound their breasts, so they appeared to be flat chested.

I was wearing blue jeans, an oversized sweatshirt, and my feet were bare, the toenails sporting a pink pearl polish. My light blonde hair was no longer in a braid, but was combed out, parted in the middle, and hung down to my hips. I had traded the glasses for contact lenses, and I wore a light shade of lip-gloss. Even though my sweatshirt was baggy, it was obvious that I had ample breasts underneath it.

Hugging was not the custom in our community, but I threw my arms around him and pressed my body against his. I know he could feel my boobs pressing against his chest. His arms remained limply at his side.

"I've missed you so much, Josh." He was not just my brother, he was also my best friend. At nineteen, he is a year older than I am.

"Papa would punish you for wearing pants," he said sternly.

"Papa is gone, Josh, he can't hurt us anymore." It was a rigid rule of our faith that men wore pants, women wore dresses.

Our parents had been killed in a traffic accident a couple months ago, and I had come to live with my cousin, Colleen Quinn, and her husband, Nathan. I have gone through a complete metamorphosis since arriving here. (You can read all about the changes I've gone through, and my sexual awakening, in Slam Duncan's story "Colleen, Nathan, and Julie.") They were gone on a concert tour for two weeks, so Josh and I had the house to ourselves.

We had both been home-schooled, and I was attending a public high school for my senior year. Josh wanted to enroll in the local community college, but they required that he spend at least a semester at the public school so that they could assess his ability, and he could take the placement tests.

Josh stood 6'4", with broad shoulders and narrow hips. He had blond hair, that had been further bleached by the sun, deep blue eyes, and a finely sculpted face, with a deep cleft in his chin.

He was wearing a pair of work pants, pulled up high at the waist and rolled up at the cuffs. He wore a man's striped dress shirt, buttoned up to the neck, and a pair of worn-out work boots. A gimme cap from a local feed store was perched on his head, with unruly tufts of hair sticking out in all directions.

Josh was not only my big brother, he was my protector, a role he took seriously. Often times it was our father, David Quinn, who was the pastor in our church, that he protected me from.

One day, I was milking the cow, and I forget to latch the door when I was finished, and she got out of the barn and trampled our neighbor's garden. My father was furious, and was about to punish me, when Josh said that it was him that did it, and he took the punishment for me.

When my father "punished" me, he leaned me over his lap, pulled down my pants and spanked my bare bottom until I couldn't sit on it. Every time he did this, something hard on his lap poked me in the stomach, but until much later, I didn't know what it was. Fucking pervert!

When he punished Josh, he used a switch on his bottom and his legs. That time I could see blood on his pants.

When it came to our education, in general studies, our skills were top-notch. We were sorely lacking in certain areas of biology, like in human anatomy and reproduction. I didn't know what menstruation was all about, and neither one of us knew how babies were born. That kind of information, or anything to do with sex was passed from father to son, on the eve of his wedding, and he, in turn, instructed his new bride.

I can't believe how totally ignorant I was about sex when I got here, and I was bound and determined to teach Josh everything I had learned. Actually, it got me kind of horny even thinking about it. Bad Julie.

Just then I heard a "Yip" from behind him.

"Sally!" I cried, and this wiggling mass of black and white fur leapt up at me. "Oh, Josh, you brought her."

Sally is our ten-year-old border collie. I bent down to hug her and she covered my face with kisses. We've had her since she was a tiny puppy. Some asshole dumped a litter of pups alongside our road. They were, at best, two weeks old, and she was the only one still alive.

She was so small she could fit in the palm of our hand, and she barely had her eyes open. We fed her with a baby bottle, and took turns getting up every two hours at night, until she was old enough to drink milk out of a bowl.

When she finally did open her eyes, she had one blue one and one brown. Our Papa didn't want to let us have her, but she soon earned her keep. She would round up and herd everything. Sally brought the cows into the barn, and even gathered the chickens to put in the henhouse at night.

I was so glad to see her, there were tears running down my face. Josh was always so good with animals. He'd bring a wounded bird home, and nurse its broken wing until it could fly again. He wants to be a veterinarian.

The first thing I decided to do was take him shopping for some new clothes. I had learned first-hand how mean some kids at school could be, and I didn't want him to go there looking like a total hick.

We went to the mall, and hit The Gap, Old Navy, and Abercrombie and Fitch. Then we went to Super Cuts and got him a decent haircut. He walked out of there in a pair of stonewashed Levi's, some Adidas sneakers, and a new T-shirt with a logo on the front. God, he has a great set of buns.

While we sat in the food court scarfing down a burger and some fries, my friends Carrie and Debbie, walked up to us. I introduced them to Josh. Debbie threw her chest out and struck a pose. Carrie licked her lips. When he wasn't looking, Debbie mouthed the word "Yum!" and Carrie mouthed "What a hunk!" Uh-oh, I thought, maybe it's time for me to be his protector; these female vultures would eat him alive.

We were on our way out of the mall, and all of a sudden Josh wasn't beside me anymore. I didn't see him anywhere. How do you lose somebody who is 6'4"? I backtracked the way we came, and I found him. He was staring in the window of Victoria's Secret, transfixed. There was a bulge in the front of his new Levi's. A big bulge. I grabbed him by the arm and led him away. He seemed totally unaware that he had a monster hard-on; at least he made no effort to cover it up.

Back at home, I was bustling around the kitchen, fixing supper for us. It was a warm evening, and I had changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top, that showed a moderate amount of cleavage.

Josh looked totally perplexed. He looked at me, then kept trying to avert his eyes, but his gaze came back to me again and again. He looked at my legs, which are shapely and toned, and the swell of my breasts that rose above my top.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"I'm thinking about that store I saw at the mall."

"Victoria's Secret?"

"The one with all the women's things in it. Who wears clothing like that?"

"Lots of women do. I do, Colleen does. I'm wearing a bra and panties I got there right now?" I leaned forward just a bit, and let him see my lacy bra.

"I guess I'm completely confused. This place is totally different than back at home. The girls certainly don't practice modesty here."

"Does my outfit offend you?"

"I feel like it should offend me, but at the same time it doesn't. I am ashamed of myself for being a sinner and looking at you, but at the same time I find it exciting."

"Looking at a woman isn't a sin, Josh, it's perfectly natural to be attracted to a person of a different sex. I can see that it arouses you, both at the store, and now, looking at me."

"What do you mean by arouse?"

"Your penis gets hard. I can see it in your pants." It suddenly occurred to me that he didn't get the connection between sexual arousal and an erection. He didn't even know what sexual arousal was.

"What is a penis?"

"Your, um," I had to search for a word he would understand. It's hard to remember that a couple months ago, I didn't know what a vagina was. "Your private part. The part you pee out of."

"Pee?"

"Uh, the part you make water out of."

"Yes, sometimes my priv-, uh, my penis gets big and sticks up. I don't know what makes it happen, but I don't do it on purpose. And I don't know how to make it go away."

"Well, most guys jerk-off, or, uh, they masturbate."

"What is that?"

"Well, you put your hand around it, and you rub it until you come."

"Come where?"

"Until you ejaculate."

"I don't understand ejaculate. Papa and the Elders said we were never to touch ourselves. Some boys, like me, had their hands tied to the bedrails at night so we couldn't touch it."

"It's the most natural thing in the world. All boys do it."

"Then why were we forbidden?"

"Because certain fundamentalist sects want to be control freaks. Look at poor Mama; he married her when she was thirteen, and she had you when she was fourteen. She was never allowed to have a life of her own, never allowed to think for herself."

"Hmm, I guess we were never allowed to think for ourselves either, were we?"

"I can't tell you how liberated I feel since I've been out of that place, how much I've learned."

"Can you teach me what you've learned, Julie?"

"Do you trust me? Can you trust me not to ever hurt you?" Now that I think about it, Josh is about the gentlest, most loving soul I have ever known. "Love" was a word we never heard growing up. I didn't realize until just now, how much I love my brother.

He nodded his head, "I trust you."

"Come upstairs with me, and I'll show you how to masturbate." I suppose I could have given him instructions, and tossed him a Playboy magazine or a porn video and let him figure it out, but I wanted to be a part of his first experience. And I won't deny that the thought of it aroused me, too.

I had him lie back on the bed, and as I knelt beside him, my tank top pulled away from my body, and I could see his eyes looking down the front. I wore one of my prettiest bras, white lace with small red ribbon straps, and a red bow between the cups. He was breathing heavily, and I could tell by the tent in his jeans that he was highly aroused.

I unfastened the metal button, pulled the zipper down, and tugged his pants off his hips. He's a tall guy, and I figured he'd have a pretty big cock. I wasn't disappointed. His eyes reflected both fear and lust.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I-I'm a little scared, and very excited too. Nobody has ever seen my priv--I mean my penis before."

"Don't worry, you have a beautiful big cock, and a magnificent pair of balls to go with it." I took my fingers and gently traced up and down his rigid shaft, around the rim of its head, and cupped his balls with my hand. The veins around the base were huge and I could see his pulse beating.

I wrapped my hand around his erection, and it was so wide, my fingers wouldn't meet my thumb. Slowly, gently, I stroked him, watching the skin slide with the movement of my hand. "Oh, God, Julie, that feels soo good."

"Hang on, bro, it's going to get better." Reluctantly, I took my hand off his cock, and replaced it with his own. The purpose of this was to teach him how to jerk-off, not to do it for him, as much as I wanted to.

As he stroked himself, his hips involuntarily began to rise to meet his hand. It is really hot to watch a guy masturbate! I could tell he was getting close to coming. His balls drew up into that tight little sac, he started to moan. "Oh...oh...oh my." His toes actually curled. "OH GOD!" he shouted as his cock erupted, sending wave after wave of his jism straight up into the air.

"Good lord, that was incredible. I never felt anything that good before."

"You just had your first orgasm."

"Wh-what's that stuff that came out of me?" He scooped some of it up and examined it carefully.

"That's called semen. It's the fluid that carries your sperm."

"Sperm?"

It was time for a talk about the birds and the bees. I found the little booklet that Colleen had gotten for me, the elementary version with line drawings that show an outline of a penis and testicles, a woman's internal organs, and explains sperm and eggs, and how the egg is fertilized. Then we logged on to YouTube and found a video of swimming sperm.

Josh was fascinated. "They look like little tadpoles. Imagine all those tiny things living in me." Then he looked concerned, "If I keep jerking off, will I use them all up?"

"Don't worry, your body makes millions of new ones every day. You'll never run out of them. While we're at it, there's another thing I want to show you about masturbating."

His cock was flaccid. I took it in my hand and felt its spongy softness, and then it started to grow. Longer and longer. Harder and harder. I love to watch and feel a penis get hard. My panties were soaked.

When he was good and hard, I took out my bottle of Astro-Glide and squirted a bunch of it on the swollen head of his cock. Making my hand into a fist, I slid it up and down his crown, then swirled it around and around.

Josh made little moaning noises deep in his throat. I used my thumb and ran it over that sensitive little upside-down V just under the base of his glans. "Oh God, Julie, that feels so good."

I should have let him take over and use his own hand, but I didn't want to. It's amazing what kind of power a girl can have over a two hundred pound man-boy when you're stroking his cock. I laced my fingers together and used two hands, stroking, and rolling it between my palms.

His cock began to twitch and pulse under my hands, and I could feel his ejaculation coming up through his shaft.

"AHHH...AHHH...AHHH," he cried as another wave of semen poured out of that little slit and ran down my hands. "Oh lordy lord, that was even better than last time."

His breathing slowed, his eyes closed, and he drifted off to sleep with a very contented smile on his face. I ran my fingers through his hair, then bent down and kissed his forehead. I know he slept well.

Back in my own room, I took off my clothes and climbed into bed. I sleep in the nude; the satin sheets feel wonderful on my body. I was totally in heat, my mind filled with the image of his hard cock. I wanted so much to rip off my panties and plunge down on him, but I'm going to take this slowly. I want him to savor every moment.

I rubbed my tits through the soft satin. My nipples were so hard, I thought they would poke right thru the fabric. Reaching into my bedside table, I pulled out my favorite vibrator, my purple Rabbit.

It didn't even need to be lubricated; I was so wet it slipped right in. It wasn't on for even thirty seconds when I had a deep vaginal orgasm, and when I turned on the little ears that fit over my swollen clit, I thought I'd go through the roof.

When I was finished masturbating with my toy, I tiptoed down the hall to the bathroom. On the way back, I walked quietly into Josh's room and stood naked beside his bed. Part of me was hoping he'd wake up and see me, but he didn't. I tingled with excitement at the thought of standing nude before him.

Sally was curled up on the floor by the foot of his bed, and she started thumping her tail on the floor. I patted my thigh to get her attention, and she followed me back to my room. When I slid under the covers, she jumped up on the bed beside me, and covered my face with puppy kisses. My brother and my dog. I am a happy camper.

The next day was Josh's first day of school. I took him to the office and got him registered, then I gave him a tour of the building to show him where his classrooms were. As I suspected, there were girls hovering all around him, preening and flirting and flaunting their boobs.

His first class was PE, and they were playing baseball. Josh played a lot back home in our church league, and he was pretty good at it. The coach looked him over and asked what position he played. He said he was a pitcher. "Okay, let's see what you got," he said, handing him a ball, and herding him toward the mound.

Josh wound up and let one fly. It went dead center over the strike zone and when it landed in his mitt, it knocked the catcher right over backwards. "Holy shit!" the coach said, "Do that again." So he did. They clocked his fastball at 102 miles per hour.

He used to spend hours throwing a baseball at a target he painted on the barn, and in addition to his blistering fastball, he had a wicked curveball, a slider, and a knuckleball that went crazy and no batter could hit. He was good with a bat, too, and hit five in a row over the fence. Needless to say, on his first day of school, he made the baseball team. The coach was beside himself.

At our lunch table, there was Josh and me, and about a dozen girls who hovered around him like flies on shit. He is shy, and really bashful, so he didn't say anything. Soon the crowd thinned down to just my friends Aliyah and Carrie, and he'd met them before.

"So, Josh, what's new?" Carrie asked him.

"Well, Julie taught me how to masturbate last night. It really felt good."

Aliyah hid her laughter behind her hand. She was the one who taught me how to do it to myself. Carrie winked at me, and gave me a big thumbs up. She's been fucking her brother since she was fourteen.

Later, I gave Josh a big talk about tact and proper decorum. He didn't have a clue that, in most circles, brother and sister sexual activity was taboo.

After supper, while I was finishing washing the dishes, Josh asked, "What is making out? I heard a girl say she was making out with her boyfriend."

"Making out is kissing, usually for a long time."

"I've never kissed anyone before. I wouldn't even know how to do it."

"Come here, and I'll show you." I put my hands on both sides of his face, pulled him down to me, and pressed my lips against his. He had no idea what to do. Kissing never happened where we grew up; mothers didn't even kiss their children, and we never saw our parents do it.

I pulled away and traced his lips with my fingers, running a finger between them, and pinching them a little bit. "Relax, open your mouth a little bit." I gave him a series of quick kisses, and he began to loosen up. "Follow my lead, and do back to me what I do to you."

I kissed him harder, with more ardor, and he returned it perfectly. I took his lower lip between mine and sucked on it, then the upper one. He looked surprised when I snicked my tongue between his lips and moved it around inside his mouth, then around his lips and back into his mouth again.

When his tongue slipped into my mouth, I drew it in and sucked on it. Both of us started breathing heavily, and my intensity began to rise. This kind of pure passion was new to me, and my feelings toward him took on a dimension that I didn't quite understand.

Reluctantly, I pulled away from him. If we'd kept going, I would have ripped his clothes off and raped him on the spot. We weren't ready for that yet.

"Oh, Julie, I really like making out. Look, it gave me an erection."

"Well, now you know what to do about it," I said with a wistful smile.

He headed straight for the shower. He was in there for a really long time. It took all of my willpower to keep from taking off my clothes and getting in there with him.

I lay back on my bed with a little bullet vibrator pressed to my clit, while I visualized us soaping each other up. Slippery lather up his legs, down the crack of his ass, around his balls, then sliding over his hard cock. His hands all over my breasts, caressing my nipples, then down between my legs, slipping and sliding over my clit.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Colleen, Nathan, Julie & Josh

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds