• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Beach

The Beach

It was a warm beautiful summer day in the city.

I decided I wanted to get out and go exploring. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, I was just looking to have a bit of fun.

I had recently bought a new pair of swim shorts from Walmart. These shorts were unbelievable, and I couldn't believe they were meant to be worn in public. They were more like lycra or spandex bike shorts than swim shorts. Making matters worse was that the material was light grey, enabling anyone to easily see the outline of whatever was in those shorts.

I put on those thin, tight, light grey swim shorts and put on another pair of normal shorts over top, so I could go out in public. I then got in my car and left my house in search of excitement.

I decided to go to the local beach. It was a beautiful day, and the sun was beating down. I had to assume there would be some scantily clad women on the beach for me to ogle.

I arrived on the beach and was immediately hit by the most amazing site. I had to look twice, and even then I couldn't believe my eyes.

A woman, who appeared to be in her mid fifties was lying on the beach by herself, on her back on a towel. She wore a white string bikini. She had massive breasts that were hanging down on either side of her body as she lied on her back. I love mature women and I love large breasts, and I love women who are not scared to show themselves. I had a hat-trick with this woman in-front of me. The icing on the cake was that she was lying by herself with nobody around her.

She was still a good distance away from me, and to be honest I was assuming a great deal of what I thought I saw. I had to get closer to get a better look at what really was lying there.

As I approached her realized this was one going to be of the most special days in my entire life. Not only did all my previous descriptions of her hold true at this closer distance, but she had something else that was very taboo, and very erotic to me.

Clearly emanating from the edge of her bikini bottom was strands of pubic hair. That's right.. the hair was coming out of the edges of the bikini bottom for everyone to see. I couldn't believe that a rational woman would go out in public like that. It was utterly unheard of for anyone to show pubic hair in public, as she did clearly was doing unabashed, and the reasons for her doing so instantly took hold of my mind.

Was she crazy? I certainly hoped so. If she was crazy enough to wear this little bikini, and show off her pubic hair, she was liable to do anything. The thought intoxicated me and my heart beat hard in my chest.

As I quickly spread out my blanket out beside her and sat down on my blanket. She looked up at me and studied who was taking up a spot beside her.

I didn't want to let her drift back to sleep, so I used her momentary attention on me to show her I wanted to talk with her.

My mouth was dry from anxiety and sexual excitement and I could only manage a "hi".

She politely said "hi" in return, which didn't give me any information to figure out this woman. I knew I had to force myself to engage her more.

"It's a beautiful day to lie on the beach, isn't it?" I asked.

"It sure is", she said in reply.

She was a woman of few words, so I knew I had to keep the conversation going. I wasn't going to let an opportunity like this pass my by.

Speaking of opportunities... at that specific moment in time I had her attention, and I had the opportunity to proudly display those special shorts I had on under my normal shorts.

I quickly took off my top then slid off my normal shorts to reveal the ultra thin, tight, light grey material of my swim shorts. She looked right at them. The combination of her diverting her gaze down to my shorts, the excitement from the taboo of her pubic hair, those huge amazing boobs of hers, and the exhibitionism of displaying myself to her in those shorts were all to much for me... I instantly developed a boner. There was no stopping it, and she saw it instantly grow into a hard rigid pole. Amazement registered on her face, which sent a lightning bold of eroticism through me. I was buzzing so much from the anxiety and excitement that I thought I was going to pass out.

I was there to tease my fantasy and not to get into trouble or display myself as a pervert, so I brought my knee up and leaned over to my side to hide my boner and face her at the same time.

The thin, stretchy material of the shorts were straining against my boner. As I lied on my side, the knee that I was using to hide the boner, pressed against it making it throb. I could feel pre-cum oozing out of the head of my hard cock and I couldn't believe all that was happing in-front of this woman. It was my hope that she was as crazy as her hygiene indicated, and that my obvious excitement, even if I was trying to hide it, didn't frighten her, or scare her off.

She had a book lying on her towel, so I used that as a conversation starter. "Is your book any good? What is it about?" I asked. She looked down toward her book and as she did that I took a look at the rest of her body.

As I lied on my side beside her I had the best view of her I had had yet. I saw that she had course black hairs over her legs. Her legs were not hairy, and they weren't repulsive, but there was clearly black hairs on her legs. The amount of hair on her legs was the perfect balance that would not repulse me on one hand, but would stoke my excitement from the taboo of it. Just like the pubic hair coming out the side of her bikini bottom, this leg hair was unacceptable in todays society where I lived and her brazen disregard for norms poured fuel on the fire of my excitement.

She clearly wasn't from Europe from her lack of an accent, and even if she was originally from Europe it was clear that she had lived in this area for most of her life.

Therefore the different norms of Europe couldn't have been her reason for her public display of hair. The other reasons could be craziness, or that she was just a rebel and didn't care. The thought of those two reasons reasons sent me spiraling down the point of no return. I had to talk to her more. I needed to. Her massive boobs which hung apart from each other in a pendulous shape in that white bikini top, and that pubic and leg hair on display was driving me to the point of having an orgasm right there beside her.

She had finished telling me about her book, but I truly had no idea what she had just said to me. How could I? I was transfixed in a catatonic trance.

"What are you up to today?" I asked

"Well I'm going to go home, have dinner and a shower and go to a singles dance tonight". She told me exactly where the dance was going to be and the opportunity that presented to me hit me like a ton of bricks.

She was significantly older that I was, and the men her age that were going to be at that dance would be no competition for me. Not only would I be much younger than them, I would be in better shape than them. I am in very good physical condition from dedication to exercise and health, and I knew if I were to dress up and show up at the dance, she'd recognize me and dance with me. I'd have no doubt that could happen. The thought of the opportunity before me took hold of me and brought me to the highest point of sexual anxiety and excitement I had ever been in; ever. I could feel my cock pulsating and all I wanted to do was have the release of ejaculation right then and there.

I knew in that instant that if I went to that dance, I'd be able to dance with her and show her a good time, and loosen her up with some alcohol. I knew she was carefree, single and looking for someone, and I knew I could have her. I knew I could get close while dancing, tell her what she wants to hear. Tell her that she is beautiful, and that any guy in there would be lucky to be with her. I'd feel those massive breasts on my chest as we danced together, and she'd feel my hard cock on her leg. I'd talk seductively in her ear and offer her a gentle kiss. I'd suggest leaving the bar and I know she'd leave with me.

I realized I had not said anything to her for that split second because I had all those thoughts running my head.

My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. I was so incredibly horny not only by seeing her voluptuous breasts and that exposed pubic and leg hair. I knew I could pursue it. I knew I could do it. I knew I could fulfill my fantasy.

I also realized that my intention had always been just to tease my fantasy. I knew I could never have my fantasy because I am married. I had always meant to sit down, read, and talk with another person for a few minutes to give myself a snippet of what I truly wanted. I knew that this was the moment at which I needed to bid her a farewell and leave, keeping with me the memory of our interaction and the fantasy which I'd develop from our meeting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Beach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds