• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Studenthouse Master Ch. 03

Studenthouse Master Ch. 03

[Sorry for the delay, I was quite busy. I hope to get new stories online a little more regularly. Enjoy and feel free to comment, as always. The names of the girls have of course been altered, but the places are real.]


The warm night of a Dutch summer greeted us as we left the student house on our bikes and made our way along the canals of the of Groningen towards the city centre, only a couple of minutes away. I enjoyed the view of Sabine's ass slowly moving while she rode slightly in front of me while the effect of the weed we had smoked earlier was still buzzing in my head and filling it with the light buzz of absolute happiness. I also felt a familiar stirring in my pants, an effect weed regularly had on me and especially now, in view of what was lying ahead.

Scores of young people were moving with us, some on foot in preparation of heavy drinking, other on bikes. Groningen has a very young population due to the fact that 25% of the inhabitants are students and lots of girls were out in the best outfits, tight jeans which showed their nice rounded behinds and short skirts which were impossible to handle properly on bikes, a fact nobody seemed to mind. A couple of canals later we locked our bikes and entered the steady stream of people who were, just like us, out for a stroll in the inner city. Though as we entered a certain neighborhood, girls became less frequent and men started to dominate. We spoke little when a red glow in the next street announced our target.

Nieuwstadtstraat is quite in the center of Groningen, separated from the market place only by two other streets. On both sides windows, illuminated mostly red, or glass doors allow the women to show what they are offering.

"Here we are. Let's just take a look, ok?" I said, leading her slowly by the elbow on the sidewalk along the windows. Behind them, women and girls of every kind greeted us.

A nice, possibly Dutch but more likely eastern European blonde winked at us, clad only in a very thin string and matching bra while sucking on her finger. With a reddening face, Sabine looked to the ground but I took the time to return the wink without slowing my stride. Doing so would have implied interest, but Sabine wasn't ready for that yet. We passed another couple of windows, one hosting a older woman, offering SM services while whips and chains decorated the walls of her room. Brunettes, blondes, one red head, a couple of older but mostly very young and quite attractive girls lined the road showing the best Groningen had to offer. Finally I stopped at one window I knew. The girl, Mara, was a brunette in her late twenties with a body that she only removed from the gym to offer it here, stood behind it. She had a nice six-pack underneath a couple of very decorative tattoos, long legs and an ass that could crack a walnut if she so desired. I had been with her a couple of times and never regretted having her suck my dick in long and deliberate movements while I watched in the mirror next to the bed. Her face did look a bit like Bella, one of the reasons why I had chosen her the first time and something that would become interesting later on as Bella would get to know her quite intimately.

"What do you think of her?" I asked Sabine which remained half a step behind me, her face still reddened but nonetheless filled with quiet curiosity. Sabine took a moment to take Mara in, the magnificent breasts, barely held in check by a white bra that hardly covered her dark nipples and the piercing in her belly button.

"She's pretty. A little dominating, I think," she said just as Mara opened the door and stepped out to give me a long hug with a short grab along the front of trousers, which had gotten quite tight at this point.

"Hey sweetie, how's it going? Came by for a little fun? Who's your friend?" she asked with a slight eastern accent and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Going pretty well, Mara. This is Sabine, a friend of mine. I thought I'd give her a tour of the sights," I pointed to Sabine, who stepped a little closer and was quite surprised when she, too, was grabbed in a hug by the almost naked woman.

Mara, never shy of any opportunity, also took a moment longer than really necessary to press herself against the shy German girl, before she stepped back with a coy smile.

"So, do you guys want to have some fun?"

Her offer was not surprising, it was her job after all. But it was still too soon for that.

"Another time maybe, but have a nice evening. I'll see you around," I winked and we left after another peck on the cheek.

We moved down the windows to the end of the road and started up on the other side on our way back.

"I can't believe they are selling themselves. How much does it cost anyway?" she asked while we looked a heavy boned black woman which did not quite suit my taste.

"Many of them enjoy what they're doing and the money is pretty good. Much better than what they could make otherwise. Around 50 Euros for half an hour, depending on what you want," I explained as we stopped by another window.

Behind it was Denise, a girl I had been with twice and enjoyed quite a lot. She was new to the business and had an innocence to her the other girls had lost a long time ago. She was also quite young, 19 at the time and thus younger than both Sabine and me. She wore a green bikini and had a very nice body that still showed just the smallest signs of baby fat while her large eyes looked to the floor every couple of seconds you talked to her. While shy, she really enjoyed her work and was one of the few girls not from another country, but from the Netherlands itself. She actually studied Business during the day at the same university and I had seen her from a distance on campus.

"Hey Denise. This is Sabine, she also studies here. Just showing her the sights," I introduced my companion while hugging her slender frame.

"Mind if we come in for a sip of water?"

Of course, she didn't mind and led us up the stairs to a small room consisting of a bed, mirrors on the walls, a bathtub and toilet in the corner and a closet for her stuff. Sabine followed a little behind, but follow she did and soon I had a glass of water in my hand, Denise chatting aimlessly about classes and customers.

"So, Sabine is a bit innocent in some regards, so I'm showing her what you do here. How about you give her a little demonstration?" I asked while handing her a 100 Euro bill.

Sabine looked shocked and about to raise a complaint but I put a finger an her lips and pointed to the chair. She sat down, her face red and her eyes very large. But the weed and the evenings stimulation had done their work and she wasn't about to leave.

The money disappeared quickly and Denise landed in my arms, pressing her belly into my crotch while I lowered my head and kissed her deeply, my tongue slowly intertwining with hers in her mouth while my hand moved down the knead her right breast through her bikini. Her felt her nipple harden quickly between my fingers and she let out a quiet moan in my mouth. Then, she tore herself from me, dropped to her knees and opened my belt and pants, all the while grinning broadly until she had freed my rock hard cock and was stroking it slowly to its full size. I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it towards Sabine while stepping slowly out of my pants. Now fully nude, I looked down at the gorgeous young girl swirling her tongue around the head of my cock while she gently fondled my balls with her other hand. My eyes wandered over to Sabine, who sat on the chair, her legs crossed and looking enraptured by the scene before her. As she noticed me looking at her, she blushed even more, but did not look away. I noticed her nipples were quite noticeable underneath her blouse.

I looked down again as Denise took my cock deep into her mouth, her hands now grabbing my ass as she pulled herself closer and closer. I closed my eyes for a moment as a wave of pure bliss hit me. The feeling of her throat constricting around my dick was intensified a hundredfold by the effect of the weed and time seemed to trickle by extremely slowly, enhancing the feeling. In addition to this my cock was hard as a rock, also due to the weed which has this kind of effect on me. Slowly, her hands left my behind and wandered up my belly to my nipples which she rubbed in small circles, leaving me gasping for air for a moment.

Laughing, she broke from me and stepped backwards toward the bed, taking of her bra and showing her nicely formed little tits with the large, dark nipples standing erect. She set down on the bed, then leaned back using her arms behind her back to arch her body to near perfection while slowly opening her legs to invite me. I didn't hesitate and with my dick pointing the way I followed her and went to my knees. I ripped open the knots that held her bikini bottoms together and exposed her finely trimmed hair just about her already glistening slit. Her clit was also poking out ever so slightly, just asking for attention which I did not deny it. Kissing her legs I moved up and put the tip of my tongue on her swollen clit and started massaging it with slow circles before starting the alphabet routine of movements while my finger founds her moist entrance and, with little resistance, entered her. She was tight, warm and wet and her aroma rose around my nose, causing my cock to twitch in anticipation. With my face buried in her lap and my tongue hard at work my fingers found and circled her nipples, slightly twisting and teasing them. Her breaths had gotten deep and her belly rose with each, showing the soft outline of her muscles. Just a hint, but in my opinion there is nothing my sexy about a woman than a smooth belly with just a few lines of definition. Her hands grabbed my hair and pushed me deeper, while her hips started rotating slowly under my ministrations.

Finally, her breaths became short gasps and a slight tremble overcame her body, but before she could come, I pulled back smiling and wiped her nectar from my beard. The look on her face was priceless, a combination of fury and lust. I looked over and saw Sabine, one hand pushed up her blouse to cup one of her breasts, the other inside her opened jeans, working herself while biting her lower lip. Denise followed my look, leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"Does she want to try me? Or join us?"

I considered for a moment, but decided against it. It was too early and I wanted to keep Sabine a little on edge before pushing her to the limits. So I stood up, grabbed Denise's hips and pushed her back on the bed, positioning my cock just in front of her moist whole. She grabbed a rubber from the nightstand and, with a movement that told of daily routine, ripped it open and put it over my cock which was dripping pre-cum at a considerable rate. As soon as my tool was wrapped, I pushed my hips forward and entered her to the hilt which caused her to moan loudly and cross her legs behind my back. With my head buzzing because of the weed and sweat now coating both our bodies caused by the high temperatures in the roam, I began to slowly pump her while she shuddered every time underneath me. A look to the side showed Nadine lowering her pants to get better access to her own clit, however she did not take of her panties which were just a pair of white cottons with a very much noticeable wet spot in front where I could see her fingers working furiously.

I flipped Denise over on her knees with her face to Sabine and entered her from behind. I could see both of them perfectly, the younger girl on her knees before me, her round ass cheeks pressed against my crotch and the base of my cock visible where it entered between her pussy lips, and Sabine on the chair heavily involved with herself. I felt myself getting close fast, watching myself pounding the girl in the mirror next to the bed and getting lost for a moment in the soft jiggle of her breasts. I put one hand around her throat, pulled her up against my chest and put the other hand on her hip to hold her in place as I pounded her faster and faster, sweat now running down my back. Sabine was now treated with the full view of Denise's naked body, taken from behind with my hands around throat and hip. Every thrust another moan escaped the young prostitute and her body was trembling in the approach of a powerful orgasm as my hand moved from her hip between her legs and found her clit which I rubbed with some force. That pushed her over the edge and between she started gasping loudly while her whole body shook, held upright only by me. At the same time I felt my cum rising slowly, but unstoppable and so I pushed her forward, pulled my cock out of her dripping wet pussy and pulled the condom off just in time to shot several hot spurts on the tattoo on her back. At this point it was I who was barely holding on as one of the most powerful orgasms yet ripped through my body, partly due to the unique situation I was in, partly due to the fact that Sabine was also coming quite hard and the view of her, biting her lower hip and rolling her eyes and partly because of the weed which made this orgasm seem to last for a small eternity in which I still worked my cock slowly. The slowly ran down Denise's ass crack and disappeared while her heaving body still shivered with every breath.

We didn't speak much on the way home. When we finally moved through the door, Sabine asked:

"So... how about another hookah?"

I could only grin and my cock started to harden inside my pants immediately again.

At that moment a low mean escaped Bella's mouth, more of a deep breath, but it brought me back to reality and the early morning in my small room in the Winschoterdiep student house and the hot girl lying on the mattress on my floor with her hand between her legs. While I had reminisced about past romantic encounters, she had recalled the events of the night before and the thought alone was enough the make her wet. And since she was an early bird and I was not, she assumed I was still asleep and started to take care of herself. Of course, I was not asleep, nor was I inclined to let her off that easily. From the increased movement of her fingers, which I could of course not see but hear, I surmised that she was close to orgasm and decided this was a good time as any. So I yawned loudly, sat up and pushed aside my blanket and rose. My underwear was, understandably, tented. But my intend was clear.

"So, how about we got some breakfast?" I asked, ignoring my towering manhood while putting on some pants and a shirt from the day before.

She, obviously interrupted in her work, could only nod. Today was going to be a good day. Today, I was going to get her as horny as she had ever been.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Studenthouse Master Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds