• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Good Neighbors Ch. 1

Good Neighbors Ch. 1

They had sat there round the coffee table many evenings before. It was a comfortable ritual, first dinner with lot's of laughter, then coffee here in the three tub chairs around the marble table that sat before the large old fashioned bay window looking out on the front yard. Allen was a friend, a confidant, a charming visitor. He sat now reveling in the retelling of one of his favorite anecdotes that started with a preamble that went so far afield in setting the stage that he forgot what the anecdote was in the first place. Lois smiled at the two of them, Allen and her husband Andy. It was kind of nice, she thought, having both of them to give her attention, to make her feel good about herself on evenings like this.

Allen, since he was not her husband, would listen more carefully to what she had to say, laugh at things she thought were funny; much more than a husband does after so many years of knowing her stories. Allen was separated from his wife and Lois knew that he really truly liked her. She knew also that he enjoyed the pleasure of looking at her; the occasional glimpse she gave him of her cleavage, the top of a breast boosted by a pushup bra and a loosened button. She looked quickly at Andy, realizing that not all those glimpses were accidental. She straightened slightly in her chair.

It had been unkind of Andy to mention that Allen might be losing his boyish figure during dinner, she thought. She poured everyone another cup of coffee, touching Allen's hand to steady the cup as she did so, and noticing how his eyes followed her. He was balding slightly, and yes, she admitted, he was a little overweight, but he was her trusted and trusting friend, and she did not like seeing him hurt, even a little bit. Her touch was intended to make up for the little discomfort he must have felt earlier.

"Allen, don't you pay any attention to Andy, I love you just the way you are! Most of us appreciate a little extra to hang onto in a man, you know! Whose opinion do you care about, mine or Andy's?" She laughed and planted a kiss on his forehead, then a chaste peck on his lips, too. "Besides, you are the only one who really loves my cooking; we have to stick together against the bad guys, don't we?!

"Absolutely. Absolutely, my beauty . And thanks for the wonderful dinner again, and ..........above all,......... for the dessert of your kiss!!!!"

Andy laughed to himself. He was proud of Lois, happy that Allen was so appreciative of her, and that it pleased her to be admired by both men. "Hmmmm," he thought, "Lois is a little enthusiastic tonight. I think she might just be getting a little excited."

"OK you two, enough of the mutual admiration society meeting!!" Andy laughed. "I can't wait," he thought, "to see if she has gotten aroused by this gentle flirtation." He knew there would be a telltale wetness ready and waiting for him there as he trailed his hand up her thigh. Thinking about it made his cock semi-rigid, down his thigh, trapped by his pants. He noticed that Lois' nipples were clearly evident, capping her trim smallish breasts, longing to be suckled.

"Later", he thought, "But soon, I hope." Andy's tongue flicked out over his lips in an involuntary reaction to the sight of his wife's alluring shape.

Allen soon said his good-byes and was off down the street whistling an aimless little tune.

Andy helped carry the dishes to the sink for Lois to do the washing up duties. Reaching around her from both sides to drop a plate in the water, his hands caressed her breasts through the silk of her blouse, squeezing and lifting them.

"Hmmmmmm." She murmured, sounding like a contented cat. She smiled as his hands slipped down to fondle the mound at the apex of her body. Then he was under her skirt, his finger finding the split of her pussy, probing her soft lips. His finger found what he was expecting, the telltale little pool of wetness under her panties.

"I thought so, love," he laughed seductively into her ear. "I'm off to bed, don't keep me waiting too long, now!!!" His hands trailed across her body, exploring, touching, lingering.

Lois hurried with her chores, then up the stairs, turning out the lights as she went. Ducking into the bathroom, slipped out of her blouse, slipped out of her skirt and slip, then let her bra slide down her arms to expose the little pink nipples, now rigid with her excitement. She rubbed her breasts, to get rid of the feeling of the bra's tightness, then pinched her nipples gently. Her hands slipped her panties off her hips and down her legs. She stepped out of the ring of panties and then rubbed a wash cloth over her mound and her pussy lips. She dabbed a drop of perfume there in the light blond curls covering her mound and thought of how Andy would sometimes rest his nose just there as his tongue was happily mining the juices of her pussy. Lois slipped her nightgown over her head.

Andy was sprawled on the bed nude in the light of one small lamp on his side of the bed. Lois felt the disappointment sweep over her as she realized that he had fallen asleep already. It was getting to be a frequent thing lately. She thought it was because of the stress of the difficult times at the office, but she couldn't quite get the hurt of it out of her heart. But tonight, she really wanted him, she admitted, and knelt by the side of the bed.

Andy was snoring deeply. Lois looked at the solid looking cylinder that was his cock, not rigid as she wanted, but still looking slightly firm. She toyed with it a moment, examining the smooth head, the split at the tip, her hand finding the velvety skin of his shaft. She leaned to touch it with her lips, moved along his length, speared her tongue out at the bulging blunt end. She looked closely at the tiny little "flavor buds" as she had called the textured surface of his cockhead. Her tongue tasted him, then slid along the length of it until her tongue found the sac of his balls. She heard him stop his snoring a moment, then resume. Her tongue fondled him, making his length completely wet from balls to the split tip.

She lifted his limpness, then slipped her lips around him, swirling him around her mouth with her tongue like a Popsicle. Around and around she moved it, guiding him with her head and lips. She heard him groan with pleasure, then felt his hand touch her hair, then tangle it with his fingers, gently forcing her toward his body. She took him deeper into the wetness of her mouth, thinking that it was like holding him in her pussy, but with more control. Now, she felt his nice sized cock take on more shape, rise against the roof of her mouth. Still not rock hard, but harder, straighter, and she could taste his juices. Lois loved the taste of his cock, loved the taste of his cum, his semen on her tongue, loved the way he was starting to fill her mouth now as his cock responded to her enthusiastic tongue.

Andy snored softly again, his hand relaxing on her head. She felt the disappointment drift over her again. Still his cock was a pleasure in her mouth, still gaining girth and length in spite of her sleepy husband. She continued sliding her mouth up and down his shaft, her head bobbing faster and faster, her tongue flat against his length, pulling on his cock with her lips, letting her teeth touch his velvety skin on the out strokes, bathing the scritches away on the way down his shaft. Her hand squeezed his balls, and now felt them contract, ready to propel their load of semen up his long shaft, on it's journey to her waiting mouth and throat.

She pumped faster and faster, squeezing his nice, hefty balls, urging him to cum for her, to cum into her throat, fill her with his warmth. Suddenly she knew he was cumming; thought of the warm thick cum streaming up his cock to her. She remembered to breathe through her nose as his hot, hot, semen smacked the back of her throat just as she was at the bottom of her stroke, his entire six inch shaft filling her mouth.

Lois' hand found her own mound, holding herself, feeling her juices in the crevice that split her body. Her finger found the little nub of her clitoris and she toyed with it as she toyed with Andy's pleasantly hot cock.

She reminded herself again to breathe through her nose to avoid choking or gasping at this critical moment. She wanted all of it, every drop, ----- didn't want to let any spill. The second spurt was warm now on her tongue, she swallowed, letting the balm slip down her throat, waited for more, as her lips tightened on him, pulled on him like an oversize soda straw. A third, lighter load creamed over the tip of his cock and she took all of it, too, all of it; she swallowed and waited for yet another splash. Her hand was around his shaft now, urging him to give her more of this magical juice, the life giving syrup of his balls. Another smaller spurt was her reward and she drank it down, feeling a little intoxicated with the pleasure of it.

His snoring became heavier almost immediately after a satisfied groan escaped his throat. His deflated cock lay lifeless on his stomach. Lois kissed it again, then licked around the head of it, taking one last lingering taste. She knew there was no hope of rousing him to give her the satisfaction she craved. She turned on her side and stared off into the darkness, her hand buried between her legs, warm and consoling, but lonely.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Good Neighbors Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds