• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 06

Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 06

123

Ben walked through the double doors into the small, dimly lit theater and scanned the seats. Both sections – upper and lower, with stairways on each side – were empty. As planned, he'd arrived early enough to ensure he could sit in the back row.

He hadn't expected a problem obtaining the seats he wanted. It was a weekday matinee show of a movie released a month before. And, he'd carefully avoided selecting a movie featuring sparkly vampires.

It would be a small crowd, he thought.

Climbing the steps, he took a seat just to the left of the projection room. He settled in to wait for Gaby – she'd stopped to visit the restroom.

Checking his watch, he saw he had less than 15 minutes until the movie was scheduled to begin.

Movement caught his eye. He glanced to the right as two people entered the theater. They appeared to be a young couple.

Still in high school, Ben thought.

They selected the center seats in the front row of the upper section – close, but not too close.

A few minutes later, a woman entered the theater alone. Her face was partially obscured by the low light, and Ben initially thought her to be a college student. She wore faded blue jeans, an oversized, gray Columbia University sweatshirt, and sneakers. Despite the sweatshirt, he could tell she possessed a petite build – he could make out the graceful lines of her neck, and her thin legs. He guessed her to be 5'3", or so. And, her brunette hair was cut in a cute bob.

She carefully climbed the stairs to Ben's right. As she drew closer, Ben could tell he was not far off in his estimate of her age.

Mid-20s, he now thought.

She sat down in the end seat, two rows ahead. She was within 15 feet of Ben.

"Shit," Ben whispered, to himself, "too close."

Gaby walked in the theater with no more than a minute to spare. He caught sight of her silhouetted in the doorway as she stopped to locate him in the muted light. Her pixie hair cut only made her more identifiable.

She wore a loose-fitting, black and white sundress; accessorized with a choker and leather ankle boots.

As she climbed the stairs, Ben watched Gaby smile at the young lady two rows down. She sat down next to Ben. After situating herself, she leaned over to kiss him.

"I'm glad you made it in time," Ben said.

"Did I miss anything?" she asked.

As if to answer her question, the theater darkened.

"I made them wait until you got here," he said.

"Oh, my hero," she mocked.

A bright stream of light poured from the opening to their right as the previews began.

"She's cute," Gaby whispered.

"Who?" Ben asked, already knowing the answer.

"Her," Gaby said, nodding toward the girl she'd smiled at.

"I couldn't really tell from here," Ben said.

They sat through nearly 10 minutes of previews and commercials before the movie began.

When it did, Gaby put her right foot up on the back of the armrest in front of her. Ben looked over as the fabric of her dress slid up her leg, exposing her inner thigh.

He slipped his right hand onto her left knee. She turned her head to look at him as he began moving his hand up her leg, trailing his fingers over her dark-olive skin.

As his hand reached her inner thigh, she put her left hand on top of his hand and squeezed. He stopped moving, but did not withdraw his hand.

The on screen action ramped up, and Ben began moving his fingers in small, slow circles on the warm flesh of Gaby's leg. He strained to stretch his pinky far enough to brush her clit, but couldn't quite reach.

Gaby pulled his hand from her leg. She lifted the armrest between them, and pushed it up between their seat backs. She spread her legs wide – her right still braced against the armrest ahead of her – and guided Ben's hand back to her inner thigh.

He moved his hand along her thigh, quickly finding the soft fabric of her black, satin panties. She stiffened as he gently trailed his fingers over her clit.

Ben ran his fingers down her lips, and she fought the urge to moan. She tried to control her breathing.

As he ran his fingers upward again, Gaby lifted her ass slightly and used her right hand to pull the panties to the side, then adjusted herself until her ass rested on the edge of the seat.

He let his fingers brush her clit again. A small gasp escaped her lips and she looked around to see if anyone heard her. It appeared no one had.

Ben lifted his hand to Gaby's face. He traced over her lips with two fingers, then pushed them into her mouth. She sucked the digits, and swirled her tongue around them, wetting them with her saliva.

With the added lubrication, he again dropped his hand between her legs. He pushed his wet fingers against her clit.

Gaby slipped her left hand into Ben's lap and squeezed his crotch as he rubbed her. He turned slightly, allowing him to slip the tip of his middle finger inside her, while using the palm of his hand to manipulate her clit.

"Ben...," Gaby whispered.

He responded by adding the tip of his forefinger to her wetness.

She put her right hand on top of his, and they moved together as she wiggled in the seat.

He could hear her breathing now. She clutched at his hand – not trying to stop him, but helping; almost directing him.

Ben's cock hardened quickly. He tried to adjust himself with his left hand, seeking room to grow within the confines of his blue jeans. Gaby let the fingers of her left hand trace along the growing bulge.

"Take it out, Baby," she whispered.

Ben didn't say anything, only began moving his fingers faster, trying to thrust them deeper inside Gaby.

He snuck a look around the theater. The other patrons seemed to be engrossed in the movie.

Good, he thought.

Ben removed his fingers from inside Gaby and turned sideways in his seat. He moved his right hand to the back of Gaby's head and pulled her short hair, tilting her head back. He nuzzled her neck, kissing and biting one of her most sensitive spots.

He slipped his left hand between her legs, and found her slick lips with his fingers. He rolled his fingers around a few times, getting them wet with her juices.

Gaby moaned, louder this time.

Ben didn't bother to look around to see if anyone had heard. He pushed two fingers inside her, going to the second knuckle before stopping. He pulled back until only his fingertips remained inside Gaby. Then, he plunged them back into her, going to the last knuckle.

Gaby grabbed the back of his head with her right hand and pulled his hair, guiding his face to hers. She kissed him deeply, forcing her tongue against his.

She moaned into his mouth as he fucked her hard and fast with his fingers. Her body quivered under his touch. He knew she wouldn't last much longer.

He broke their kiss and looked at her face. She tried to pull him back to her, but he resisted.

Grabbing his shoulder with her left hand, she moved her right to her chest. Ben watched as she pinched her left nipple, hard. Her mouth fell open at the sensation of pleasure and pain.

Ben felt her body stiffen. He rammed his fingers into her as her orgasm crashed over her.

Gaby's knees came up involuntarily, almost pushing away Ben's hand, but he managed to keep his fingers in place as she came. Her body convulsed in the seat as her nails dug into Ben's shoulder.

"Yes, cum for me," he whispered, leaning in close to her.

She didn't respond as her body shook against his.

Ben fought to wiggle his fingers as her pussy squeezed him tightly.

Gaby moved her right hand to his.

"Don't stop," she mouthed silently, as she gasped for breath.

Ben had no intentions of doing so. He continued to shift his fingers inside her. Moving his mouth back to her neck, he trailed his tongue along her damp skin.

Gaby writhed in her seat. Her body suddenly stiffened as if every nerve had fired at the same instant. She held her breath for a long moment, then shuddered violently as a second orgasm rocked her from head to toe, before the first had died away.

Ben released Gaby's hair and slipped his right arm around her shoulders. He held her to him as she came.

It took several minutes for her to recover.

When her breathing returned to normal, Ben removed his lips from Gaby's neck and glanced around the theater. The girl two rows ahead was looking at him. Though he was sure she couldn't see them very well, he smiled at her, then leaned over to kiss Gaby.

Gaby returned his kiss for a few moments, then pushed him away. He leaned back in his seat, and she clawed at the front of his pants.

While tugging at his belt, Ben scooted his ass forward until it rested on the edge of the seat. He quickly opened his jeans. Lifting himself a few inches, he pushed his pants and boxer-briefs to his knees.

He tried to look at the girl two rows down, but Gaby unknowingly blocked his view as she got on her knees on her seat. She leaned over, dropping her face into his lap as her ass went up in the air.

She trailed her tongue up and down the shaft of Ben's rigid cock. Using his right hand, Ben reached down Gaby's body and pulled her sundress up to her waist. He slid his hand over her skin and, finding the fabric of her panties, pulled them to the side, again exposing her sex to the cool air of the theater.

Gaby took the head of his cock in her mouth.

"Yesss," Ben moaned.

He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensations caused by her warm mouth. Stretching his arm further, he tried to run his fingers over her wet lips.

His eyes opened wide and he gasped as Gaby took the entire length of him into her throat. Something at the very edge of his field of vision caught his attention. He turned his head to the right – leaning slightly to look past Gaby's body. The girl who had been sitting two rows ahead of them was now sitting at the end of their row. Her eyes seemed to be fixed on Gaby's ass.

Ben froze. He couldn't be sure how much the girl could see. Surely, the light reflecting from the movie screen illuminated them to some degree.

But, the intense beam from the projection room, which cut between them, probably ruined her ability to see them, Ben thought.

At least he hoped it did.

The girl continued looking in their direction.

Gaby's mouth flooded his brain with pleasure as Ben fought to think coherently.

Either she can't see us, she doesn't care, or she likes the show, Ben thought. Whatever the reason, she hasn't run off to tell the theater staff.

He slipped two fingers inside Gaby as she again deep throated him.

She moaned around his cock, and rocked her hips back toward his hand. Taking her signal, he thrust his fingers deeper, and with more force, into her.

She let his cock slip from her lips.

"That's it, Baby," she whispered, hoarsely, "give them to me."

She moved her right hand to his shaft and stroked him as she turned her head to look into his eyes.

"I can't wait any more," she whispered. "Put it on."

She straightened her body – forcing his fingers from her – and rested on her knees beside him.

With his left hand, he fumbled for the front pocket of his jeans.

"Hurry," she urged, as he pulled out a golden foil packet.

Clumsily, he tore open the condom with his slippery fingers.

Gaby released her grip on him as he rolled the latex down his skin. When he finished, Gaby kissed his mouth hard, and slipped off the seat. Standing up, she turned toward the screen, lifted her left leg, and moved to straddle Ben. She lifted her sundress to her waist as she lowered herself onto Ben's lap.

Bunching up her dress so she could hold it in her left hand, she used her right to reach down and grab Ben's cock.

Guiding him to her sex, she maneuvered the head along her lips a few times before slipping it inside her. She took the first two inches of him, then stopped.

Straightening her legs, she lifted herself until only the tip remained between her lips.

She looked back at him over her right shoulder as she again lowered herself onto him, this time taking him a little deeper into her wetness. She paused for a moment, then slowly sank downward until the cheeks of her beautiful ass rested on Ben's lap.

He moaned as she enveloped him.

Gaby remained motionless there as she adjusted to his size.

"You like that, Baby?" she asked.

Ben nodded as he wrapped his arms around her, moving his left hand to her right breast, and his left hand between her legs. His fingers quickly found her clit.

She gasped.

As he moved his fingers on her button, her head dropped back onto his left shoulder. Though she could not see it, her eyes fixed on the ceiling as she rolled her hips back and forth.

Ben kissed her neck as she rode him.

"That feels so good, Gaby," he whispered, barely lifting his lips from her skin.

As she continued moving on top of him, Ben turned his head to the right.

The girl was now no more than 10 feet away from them. Ben could clearly see she had a hand inside the front of her pants. Her eyes were locked on Ben and Gaby. Her mouth hung open, and despite the sweatshirt, Ben watched her chest rise and fall quickly.

"Oh, my God," Ben said, quietly.

Gaby turned her head. She followed his eyes. Sighting the girl, she stopped moving. She grabbed Ben's hands, trying to pull them away as she attempted to slip off his lap.

He held her tightly.

"Don't stop," he said.

"Ben...," she hissed.

"It's OK," he said. "Keep going."

Still holding Ben's hands, Gaby watched the girl. The girl, for her part, didn't stop. She moved her free hand under her sweatshirt.

"You said she was cute," Ben said.

"She is," Gaby assured him, as she began moving her hips once more.

Ben rubbed Gaby's clit hard and fast as the three watched each other.

It took only another minute before Ben felt tremors running through Gaby's body. He did not slow his movements. He slipped his left hand under her dress and pushed the fabric upward, exposing Gaby's breasts to the nearby voyeur. He squeezed her right nipple as she went over the edge.

Gaby collapsed on Ben's lap, forcing him deep inside her, as her pussy contracted around his cock. Her body shuddered as waves of pleasure washed over her. Ben held her tightly, fearing she would wiggle off him.

He watched the voyeur go stiff for a few moments, then her body convulsed, causing her to lean forward in her seat. She removed her hand from under her sweatshirt and gripped the top of the seat in front of her as she came.

Watching this girl come as Gaby came on top of him nearly drove Ben crazy.

As Gaby's orgasm slowly faded, she pulled his right hand to her mouth. She took the first two fingers between her lips. Running her tongue over the digits, she licked her juices from them.

Ben, his cock still inside Gaby, moaned. He rocked his hips, trying to move himself within her.

"Oh, my poor man," Gaby whispered, "you need to cum, don't you?"

"Yesss," he hissed.

Carefully, Gaby put her feet on the floor and stood, letting Ben slip from her. Given limited space between the rows of seats, his large frame, and his slumped position, she turned awkwardly to face Ben, and once again straddled him.

She leaned over to kiss his mouth as she steered his cock to her sex. She slipped him inside herself, quickly encompassing him completely. As she began moving up and down on him, she put her hands on the sides of his face.

"I love you, Ben," she said.

Before he could reply, she turned his head to the right. The girl seemed to be preparing to come again as they both watched her.

Gaby rode Ben with long, fast strokes; moving upward until only the head of his cock remained inside her, then plunging down, forcing him deep into her. He could feel her thigh muscles flexing against him as she moved.

"You like watching that dirty girl, don't you?" she asked, in a whisper.

He nodded.

The girl was breathing heavily again. She reached to steady herself using the seat in front of her. Although Ben couldn't see her fingers, he imagined them moving very fast now, and she seemed on the precipice of another orgasm.

Ben too was on the brink. He moved his hands to Gaby's waist, and slid them around to the small of her back. Resting them on the top of her butt cheeks, he matched her rhythm, pushing her down as she impaled herself on his cock.

Gaby sensed he was close.

"Hold it, Ben," she said.

"What?" he asked, looking at her.

She turned his head back toward the girl.

"Watch her," Gaby said. "I want you to cum when she does."

"I can't..." he began.

"Don't you cum yet," she said, cutting off his protest.

She turned her head and pressed her cheek against his.

"Look at her, Baby," she whispered. "Watch her rub that little pussy."

Ben felt the pressure growing in his balls – the ache of needing to cum – and he moaned as he fought to control the uncontrollable.

Thankfully, within a few moments, they watched the girl's body begin to shake.

"She's cumming, Ben," Gaby said. "Give it to me."

He needed no further encouragement. He grunted as he went past the point of no return.

Gaby felt his cock swell as he exploded inside her, shooting his cum into the condom she'd made him wear. His body bucked, lifting them both off the seat.

His orgasm brought on yet another for her.

"Oh, Ben! I'm cumming," she cried, as her body reacted to his.

She buried her face in his shoulder to keep from screaming.

Ben's brain was somehow vaguely aware of the sound of screeching tires and gunshots. Had he been capable of rational thought, he'd have thanked the movie's director for the well-timed action scene which drowned out the sounds of three simultaneous orgasms.

As they slowly recovered, Gaby lifted her head. She kissed Ben's lips.

"I don't think I can get off you," she said, seriously.

"I don't want you too," he told her.

They looked over at the girl in the sweatshirt. She was slouched down in her seat.

"Looks like someone else is worn out too," Gaby said.

"I think it's time for a nap," Ben said.

"Oh, you just want to roll over and go to sleep, eh?" Gaby teased.

She slowly turned her body and tumbled into the seat beside him. He struggled to grab the base of the condom as she went.

Gaby glanced at the condom as Ben carefully slipped it off.

"See why I wanted you to wear that?" she asked. "You would've made a huge mess."

As Ben tied a knot near the open end of the prophylactic, Gaby straightened her clothes; twisting her panties back into place and smoothing out her dress.

Ben stood, then crouched to pull up his pants. Gaby stood as well, and he thought she was merely re-dressing. Gaby, however, walked down the row toward the girl in the sweatshirt.

"Gaby..." he whispered after her receding form.

She waved her hand at him, but did not stop.

The girl was also in the process of putting her clothing in order. When she noticed Gaby approaching, she stood up as if to leave.

Ben watched Gaby reach out and put a hand on the girl's shoulder. After a moment – and, Ben guessed, a few words from Gaby – the girl sat again.

Gaby took the seat next to her.

Ben finished buckling his belt, then returned to his seat. He watched the two women as they spoke.

Nearly five minutes passed before Gaby returned to his side. The girl rose, made her way down the steps, and left the theater.

"Come on, we've got a date," Gaby told him.

"A date?" Ben asked.

"Yes," she answered. "We're meeting Denise for a drink."

"Denise?" Ben asked, needlessly. "Uh, OK."

"Let's go, slow poke," she said, walking toward the stairs.

Ben palmed the knotted condom, bent to retrieve the foil wrapper, and then followed Gaby. He dropped the items in a trash can near the doors before walking into the brightly lit hallway.

Gaby, several steps ahead of him, swung her hips seductively as she walked.

"You never cease to amaze me, Baby," he said, to her back.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds