• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mother Knows Best Ch. 01

Mother Knows Best Ch. 01

123

Once again he had arrived at mother-in-law's house; the sneering 60 year old woman, plump and still very attractive, assertive and supremely confident, laughed as she accepted the key to his cock cage from her equally dominant daughter, who left with her lover for Vegas for a week.

Rex's cock stirred in its tight confinement as it always did when he was left with mother; her henpecked husband had died before Rex had met her daughter, and the complete dominance of the younger woman had led to him having an intimate relationship with her mother from day one. Her mature cunt tingled with pleasure as she dangled the tiny key in one hand, and pointed Rex indoors with the swishy cane she held with the other.

"Get in here immediately. I have been so looking forward to punishing you." Rex's cock pulsed in the cage as he meekly obeyed the magnificent woman. She strutted purposefully before him, knowing he'd have his eyes firmly on her ample bottom, which he would soon have the pleasure of servicing with his tongue. His cock dribbled in its cage as he was led to the laundry room; this was often a chosen venue for the teases expertly administered by Madam Sylvia Brigham.

Get your clothes off this instant; I want to see if you've put on any weight. I shall give you an extra special caning if I think you have." Rex stripped without hesitation and she eyed him up and down with a sneer of contempt, and then laughed at his caged cock, cupping his balls, which made his cock pulse uncontrollably in its confinement. She took the key and unlocked his aching cock which unfurled and stiffened immediately.

"You're very pleased to be here aren't you Rex?" Rex could not deny it; he loved being dominated by this mature and elegant woman.

"Yes Madam Sylvia, I am very pleased to be here with you." Her cunt bulged with arousal, making her panties damp; she was equally pleased to have the totally submissive Rex under her control on the many occasions her daughter required the attentions of a real man, combined with an excursion, which were always at the expense of her wimpy husband's diminishing bank account. Though her eager cunt buzzed at the thought of the teasing and torment she would inflict, the elegant and haughty woman maintained a strict air of contempt with her feeble charge, which aided the stiffness of his cock; he was made to feel truly useless at all times.

"And I expect you'll want to sniff my cunt and masturbate at my feet, won't you?" Rex swallowed hard, he was not allowed sex with his wife and was only allowed to masturbate once a week, his wife laughing at his pathetic offerings before cruelly caging him again. Whenever there was a hint he'd be 'sent to mother's' whilst she enjoyed the pleasure of another man's cock, his own cock dribbled with excitement in its cage, as he relished the chance of a visit; the older woman was expertly proficient in her dominance and always allowed him regular relief in exquisitely humiliating situations. Sylvia smiled wickedly at him as she parted her legs and lifted her skirt.

"You'll sniff my cunt but you'll not masturbate yet; I have special laundry treat for you, and then I think a visit to the caning bed will be in order, followed by a fresh entry in the caning bed confession book; we both know you'll mess under the cane in your usual pathetic fashion." Her cunt oozed as she pointed to the pantie covered mound between her legs; she so loved the absolute control she had over Rex and thrashing him till he came gave her a thrill she never tired of. Rex did not hesitate in moving his nose to the delicious mound, a large damp patch of arousal juices growing ever larger as the dominant woman relished her first caning of his visit; Rex sniffed for all he was worth at the heavenly bulge, the delicious aroma of Sylvia's cunt making his cock stiffen to rigidity, oh how he wanted the thrashing now. Sylvia sneered audibly when she saw Rex's ass buck involuntarily as his cock went into spasm in reaction to the delicious scent.

"l have decided you have earned a caning because you have once again failed to satisfy my daughter since I last had the pleasure of caning you; is this true?" Her tingling cunt oozed all the more and her nipples poked through the fabric of her silk blouse as she waited for his inevitable response. Rex was now close to whining for the cane as Sylvia's deliciously scented mature cunt blossomed under his nose.

"Yes Madam Sylvia, I have failed to satisfy my wife, and deserve a caning." Sylvia was feeling particularly vindictive and spiteful today, thoroughly enjoying a fresh domination session with her totally submissive wimp of a son-in-law; she would continue the tease.

"And where is your wife now? In who's company is she? And what will they do on arriving at their destination?" Rex now wallowed in complete submissive humiliation as he prepared his response, whilst Sylvia clenched at her cane, relishing the thrashing she would soon deliver with it.

"My wife is with her lover, they are going to Las Vegas and he will fuck her when they arrive." Rex's cock dribbled with divine humiliation as Sylvia pulled his nose right into the camel-toed fabric covering her excited cunt.

"You are in complete knowledge of your wife being willingly fucked by another man, while you are dominated by your mother-in-law? What does that make you?" Rex was now willing to come immediately as he squirmed in the sweet humiliation, so expertly executed by this wonderfully assertive woman. Sylvia's asshole tingled, as if to remind her that it would require the services of Rex's tongue after the caning. Rex whined out his answer; his tone begging the exquisite thrashing from the superior woman.

"It makes me a cuckold... and a wimp." Sylvia swished the cane down across his buttocks, striping them delightfully; her cunt tingling with dominant pleasure as she would now deliver the first of many satisfying teases.

"She will be stopping at a motel prior to completing her journey. We have agreed that she will prepare for her first gratifying service from her man, and will phone me when he is erect and ready to please her as you never could. At the very time my daughter enjoys riding her man's stiff and worthy penis, her pleasure will be enhanced by the knowledge that her wimp of a husband is being thrashed by her mother. As her man indulges himself and her, in unleashing his seed into her womanhood, she will know that her husband will deliver his worthless seed to the sheets; thrashed and deservedly punished by her mother. Both she and I will find this very satisfying." Rex panted into into Sylvia's now hotly aroused cunt; her scent and the promise of the first of her humiliating teases had his balls tingling close to orgasm, his cock dribbled at the thought of being caned by the supreme matriarch as his wife was fucked by another man, this would be divinely humiliating. He could not wait to feel the first sting of the birch, and hoped he would not disgrace himself prior to his wife feeling the warmth of her man's seed. Sylvia struggled to maintain her nonchalant air of contempt as her cunt oozed with spiteful pleasure at the promise of delivering this sweetly engineered tease. She kept an eye on the clock.

"You are such a worthless wimp! I have some special treats for you this week, where you'll be put to uses fitting for a wimp whose wife is fucked whilst he is dominated by her mother, but we'll have that caning first; what's in that laundry basket will prepare you for it." Rex's balls were already fit to burst as he was made to empty the laundry basket to be confronted by the sweet scent of a pile of used panties; each had a lable pinned to it, bearing the date worn and the events which will have contributed to the womanly scents which now perfumed the gussets. Sylvia smiled with satisfaction as Rex's eyes lit up like a child's at Christmas; this was another variation on a game he never tired of - sniffing panties whilst mother-in-law watched, humiliation guaranteed as he could not conceal his base pleasure in sniffing used panties. Sylvia deftly picked one pair from the pile and kept them to one side.

"You'll sniff each pair and choose your favourite; you'll be masked with the chosen pair and will sniff the gusset as you are caned. You will be permanently aware of my scent throughout your punishment." She watched with deep satisfaction as Rex's cock bobbed rigidly as he sniffed at the sweetly soiled gussets and read the circumstances which had contributed to the release of the divine essences from her cunt and anus; 'Walked to the mail office to pick up a caning DVD which could not be delivered by hand, thought of caning Rex as I sweltered in the hot sun, watched and thoroughly enjoyed males being punished on DVD.' Rex felt truly inferior as he knelt before the smiling woman and sniffed at the discoloured patches on each gusset, basking unashamedly in his humiliation as his balls ached for relief, tortured by each whiff of the highly seasoned gussets. 'Tuesday fourth; Read book on execution of males; rubbed myself to very pleasing orgasm.' Each written taunt had his cock doubly teased as the aroma was enhanced by the legend; he so wanted to feel that cane. Sylvia eyed the clock and whipped him smartly with the cane.

"Don't you take all day; I want you comfortably shackled to the caning bed when the phone rings." Rex carefully worked his way through the pile, keeping those that excited him the most nearby; Sylvia was delighted to note that they were the more heavily stained items, he was such a cur. As he reached what he thought were the last pair, and panicked a little over is choice, Sylvia toed the pair she had kept to one side over to him. She smiled with satisfaction as he panted heavily on reading the legend which accompanied the panties. They were a frilly white pair, the gusset of which was discoloured from white to creamy yellow; visible brown streaks were patently obvious. She had worn this pair on the day she learned of Rex's visit, again on trip to the seedier side of the downtown mall to purchase items for his visit; excited by the attentions of males in the sex store who knew she was dominant from her purchases, again two days on as she pleasured herself through the fabric after practising with the canes she'd bought, and once more on a trip to a special outfitters to pick up a special outfit for Rex, which would be revealed to him later. The panties had witnessed her excitement, arousal, and absolute pleasure on four occasions without seeing a wash. The heavily soiled gusset told a delicious tale of how cunt and anus had enjoyed the company of the fabric. Rex closed his eyes as he inhaled the spicy odours from the yellow patches and brown streaks, his cock bone hard and pointing up, ready to shoot his load on receiving the cane.

Rex did not need to actually say which pair he would be masked with. Sylvia's mature cunt was now beautifully moist as she made him hold the white panties in his teeth, and ordered him to help undress her. On special occasions such as this, she would strip naked to thrash him. Rex loved being thrashed by a naked Sylvia, her body was more pleasing than his wife's and the thrill of watching her beautifully bulbous ass as she led him up the stairs to the caning room enhanced his orgasm no end; it was also a sign that he would be allowed to lick her cunt and asshole after the caning, to show his gratitude. Sylvia now stood naked before the kneeling Rex, and turned to allow him a quick sniff of her asshole before he was led up for his first caning. She grinned with pleasure as his erect cock touched the back of her legs as he parted her cheeks and sniffed at her tangy scent. She swished her cane in dominant fashion, and Rex followed on all fours as he was led upstairs to be prepared for the birch.

Rex all but shot his load on seeing the caning bed for the first time in a couple of months; the dominant Sylvia had only to point to it, before Rex willingly went and laid face down on it, arms and legs spread star fashion, ready to be manacled with the leather cuffs at each corner. A pillow lay in the middle of the bed which he lay on to raise his ass invitingly, his excited cock nestled into it, his anus tingling with fear and anticipation. Rex watched her rounded and still firm breasts, the nipples poking out like thumbs betraying her otherwise concealed excitement, as she secured his wrists and ankles in the tight leather cuffs; these were purely symbolic as Rex would submit to any punishment the dominant woman subjected him to with complete obedience, the manacles emphasised his bondage and her utter dominance over him, increasing the pleasure for both of them. Rex writhed in excitement and whined audibly with expectation as Sylvia took the panties from his teeth, hooding him with them and ensuring his nose had direct access to the central slim gusset which had nursed her cunt and asshole. Rex squirmed in submissive heaven as Sylvia knotted the panties behind his head and he inhaled the glorious aromas of his dominant mistress's most intimate places. Sylvia's cunt juiced between her legs as she looked down on him in triumph, swishing the cane and making him buck in fear.

"I do hope my daughter is teasing her man's cock to a healthy erection right now; she may even be sucking it for him, to ensure it's stiff enough to please her cunt. I want that call to come, I am anxious to give you a thorough thrashing; I intend to dominate you severely during this week, I will make an example of you in many ways." The sound of the cane had him close to coming as he sniffed as hard as he could through the seasoned gusset. He eyed Sylvia through the fabric of the panties as the elegant woman sat naked, crossing her tanned thighs and giving him a peep at the cunt and asshole he would lick after being punished; she was a superb woman and he yearned to feel the cane which she stood by her chair, his eyes also drawn to the phone on the small table, willing it to ring.

Rex squirmed in his bonds, his cock rigid and rubbing the pillow as he constantly inhaled the heady essences of her cunt, yearning to hear the ring and be dominated. Though he had only been bound for around ten minutes, the tease worked wickedly well; he had time to enjoy his bonds, and think long and hard as to why it was he was not being caned immediately. Sylvia sat patiently, reading a book about how best to dominate males, compiled by many dominatrix' from their experiences; she occasionally smiled down at him and teased her clitoris, ensuring he enjoyed the tension. The phone rang. Sylvia beamed with pleasure, letting it ring a little more than necessary to add to the tease.

"I am going to give you such a thrashing today, you'll cry like a baby." Rex snorted at the gusset and his cock pulsed as she answered the phone.

"Hi sweetie; we've so been looking forward to your call, is he nice and stiff? Your wimp of a husband certainly is... you're teasing his bell-end and he's anxious to mount you? OK, I won't keep from your pleasure; listen to this before you go..." The grinning Sylvia held the phone high in one hand and strutted across to Rex with the cane in the other. With wicked spite she brought the cane whooshing down three quick times in succession, Rex's wife giggled over the phone as she heard the cane descend and the cries of pain from Rex. Sylvia strutted back to the table.

"I hope you and your man find the next few minutes as enjoyable as I will... Yes, I'll make sure he pays dearly for being a wimp, and is made to think of you being fucked whilst he's caned... bye! You enjoy that cock now!" Sylvia's face turned to a look of wicked severity as she placed the phone down, and drew the cane between her ample thighs, drawing across her now glistening cunt. She poked the end under the gusset and had him lick the taste of fresh arousal from the cane she would now thrash him to tears with. Already tearful from just the three strokes, Rex's ass bucked uncontrollably on the pillow as Sylvia brought the cane down again and again; as the stripes blossomed across his cheeks, the tears flowed as Sylvia taunted him.

"Just think, my daughter is having her cunt probed by a lovely stiff cock at this very moment; it's a pity you can't be there to lick her clean when he's done." Rex whimpered and thought of his wife being fucked as Sylvia delivered her next salvo of stinging strokes; her cunt oozed with pleasure as she thoroughly enjoyed inflicting pain on Rex, she was close to coming as the cane cut his cheeks and made him writhe in agony. After another fifteen strokes or so, and with Rex beginning to squirm and fuck the pillow uncontrollably, she taunted again.

"Oh yes... you can almost hear my daughter moaning with pleasure as her man stretches her cunt and moans himself before filling it with his cream; your wife's cunt that is. I'm going to make you come now, then you'll have the pleasure of licking her mother's asshole, you utterly useless wimp!" Sylvia knew Rex was now basking in an erotic heaven of sweet humiliation and would now show his complete submission by shooting his cream in ecstasy under the cane; her cunt was more than ready to have him disgrace himself, sign the book, and feel the eager caress of his submissive tongue. The thrill of directly involving her daughter and her lover had been an exquisite triumph.

Sylvia stood dominantly, one hand on hip as she delivered the coup-de-grace of her sound thrashing in true matronly fashion. Her cunt juiced as she made him sure he felt every stroke of the punishing birch as he squirmed in a divine blend of agony and ecstasy. Sylvia grinned with deep satisfaction as Rex displayed the signs which guaranteed his imminent disgrace. Rex tensed in the cuffs and lifted his defeated ass cheeks as if to meet the cane as he now pumped the pillow with his stiff cock, balls tingling in their announcement that he would shortly mess in total ecstasy. He sniffed hard and fast through the soiled gusset and thought of his wife being fucked as her mother made the delicious sounds with the cane; music to his submissive ears. He grimaced in absolute pleasure as the stinging pain became pleasurable and his cock shot the first ecstatic spurt of hot semen beneath him; he was utterly defeated and in total submission now. Sylvia whipped the cane down in rapid succession; eager that he should know pain as he was milked by each wicked stroke, she basked in the subliminal pleasure of her absolute dominance over him. Rex moaned and humped in his bonds; the scent of the gusset was like an opiate now, the sting of the cane's strokes became more like the feel of masturbation, and the view of his mother-in-law was as if she were a goddess owning him completely; his balls ached divinely as he spent like he would never spend again, sliding back and forth in the jets of his own slippery semen as he soiled the pillow and earned a further caning which he would gladly accept.

Sylvia stood over him; her nipples erect as she put the cane under her arm and undid the shackles one by one. She smiled with immense pleasure as she untied the now sopping panties and viewed his tearful whimpering face, now tempered with the delicious relief the cane had brought him. She handed him the book and had him lie over the messy pillow once more; she laughed as he bucked when the cold cream was applied to his tortured buttocks as he signed the confession book below the many entries he'd already made. 'Reason': 'Soiled the sheets when being caned by Mother.' 'Award.': '50 Strokes.' Sylvia checked his entry after finishing rubbing in the cream; on many occasions before, she had made him lick his mess up, but such was the urgency of her cunt she decided his tongue would be put to good use immediately. Rex's cock was already stiff again as Sylvia placed the book down and pointed the room next door with her cane. Rex meekly obeyed and followed her through to her boudoir-like bedroom next door.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mother Knows Best Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds