• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • More than Words

More than Words

This is my first story submission. I welcome any and all comments. I hope you enjoy!


I close my eyes and see your face, your soft lifts are inviting me to kiss them, your sexy eyes and long lashes see right through me. I want to hear the whimpers and moans that escape your lips as I rub all along your back, digging my fingernails into your hips. I start grinding myself into you. When I close my eyes, I can feel my cock getting hard, throbbing for you. I beg you to touch me, to release this feeling. I need you so much. I want to take it slow, to take in the full sight of you. I see you with your hair down, your eyes so soft and full of love, your soft skin, the curve of your cheek.

My hands move towards your neck, brushing the pads of my fingers along the side, tangling in your hair. I kiss your lips, teasing and sucking your bottom lip. I pull away and see that smile that drives me wild, so timid and sexy and just a hint of you knowing how beautiful you are. This is what turns me on so much; you are so beautiful and sexy and don't even know it. I love nibbling on your ear lobe, moving lower to just behind your jawline, licking and nipping at your throat. I want to feel your hands on me, rubbing at my chest, digging your fingernails into my back.

I push the straps of your new nightgown off one shoulder, kissing the exposed skin, touching with the lightest pressure to feel your arms, to brush the tips of your nipples through the fabric. I start pressing hot kisses against your collarbone. I love the feel of the satin nightgown rubbing against your skin; I can see your nipples becoming harder as I grip the undersides of your breasts. I roll you down, running my hands down your sides, loving the feel of your abs, cherishing the feel of your hips through the silky material. I catch my breath at the sight of how it clings to your hips, your thighs. I want to plunge my way in between your thighs, but I barely hold on to my self-control.

The nightgown is riding up as my hands are caressing you, and exposes inch by delicious inch your ankles, your calves. I give you a breath of a kiss on your lips. I whisper in your ear how much I need you, how much I crave you. To control myself I wrap your hands above your head, making sure you are comfortable on the pillows. I smile to you and let you know to keep your hands there. Moving down your body, I start with your left foot, taking it into the palm of my hand, wrapping it with my other as I start to massage it. My fingers and the pads of my thumb work slowly, but firmly, massaging until I see the look of pleasure in your eyes.

I want to hear you moan my name, love. I want to see you give yourself permission to relax and enjoy this. As I knead your calf muscles I bring your foot up to my chest, causing the hem of your nightgown to slip oh so teasingly towards your knees, almost, but not quite giving me a peek at your sexy underwear. I switch feet, because I don't want to leave any part of you untouched, unloved. Placing the first foot in my lap, I'm hoping you will be naughty and start to tease me. Every part of you turns me on and I love the spot behind your knees. I move my hands and massage there. Moving to the edge of the bed, for better access to you, I start to kiss your calves, rubbing my hands along your legs. I smile to myself as I finally get a look at the black lace you've been teasing me with all night. My heart skips a beat as your nightgown pools around your waist. I am so hard for you I could cum without you even touching me.

Kissing higher and higher, I move up between your thighs. This is my heaven on earth. I love the scent of you, your soft skin, and how much the thought of you letting me help shave you has excited me. I love you. I murmur thoughts of how beautiful you are to me, how much you mean to me as I am kissing up your thighs. I can't wait to finally be between your legs, I want to hear you moan as I flick out my hot tongue and taste you, your salty sweetness. I lavish you with kisses, lightly sucking and probing with my tongue.

You are so wet for me, baby. It's all I can do not to take you in one stroke. I want this to be good for you. I reach up under the satin to flick one nipple, massaging your breasts. Taking a breather, I move up on my heels to kiss your belly, lifting you up, and finally freeing you from your nightgown. I lay down next to you, reveling in the sight of you naked with the candlelight dancing in the shadows. You are gorgeous to me. you are my world. I love you and want you to know how much, in every touch, in every look, in every whisper that I cherish you,

It's hard to put into words how I want to make love you. I have told you at least a dozen times tonight how much I love you, but words don't seem strong enough, bold enough, BIG enough to encompass what I am feeling.

You have no idea how much it turns me on when you moan my name with need. Looking at you naked on the bed, so vulnerable, so open and trusting, I can hardly believe how lucky I am. I must be dreaming. Baby, you take my breath away. The way your tongue slips out over your lips, so tentative, so seductive. I groan in pleasure and torment as you bite down on your lower lip. It's almost my undoing imagining your lips wrapped around my cock. You haven't even touched me yet and I'm just about to lose control. I lean over and nuzzle into your ear, licking your lobe and you reward me with a sweet moan.

Kissing your cheek, I brace myself up on one elbow, moving in for a kiss. We start out slow and sensual, my senses are overloaded. You are intoxicating. I could kiss you for hours. Your lips open up for me, and my tongue searches for yours. I can't get enough of your taste.

My hand starts roaming down your firm body. Cupping your breast, I play with your nipple. It's already rock hard and your eyes roll back as I take it into my mouth. I lavish it with kisses, swiping my tongue around, suckling you as I move my hand to trace your ribs. Trailing kisses down your chest, down your flat stomach, to your sexy hips my mouth starts watering for a taste of you again. I love how with just a touch of my hand on your inner thigh, you spread yourself open for me.

My breath catches at the sight of you. Have I told you how beautiful you are? I love going down on you, spreading you open and licking you from top to bottom. My hands are gripping your firm ass and squeezing gently. Thankfully, I gain more control over myself. My hard on starts to subside as I focus on you. The little mewls of pleasure and gasps of breath urge me on as I focus on your hole. Your eyes are shut and I can't but help grin like a fool to know that your pleasure is coming from me. I slip a finger into you, slowly. You are so hot and so tight. I keep the pace slow and steady until I catch the word "Yes" escaping from you. I insert another finger in you and my cock twitches at the thought of being inside you.

Imagining slipping inside you makes my member stand at full attention again. I want you to come. I increase the pressure and the tempo of my fingers and I am rewarded by increase in your breathing. It is almost a pant now. I love the look of lust in your eyes and way your lip is caught between your teeth. I wonder if I can insert a third finger in you, but instead I bury my face into you and add my tongue.

Finally! Yes, my love, come for me. You are beautiful as your body convulses; a thin layer of sweat glistens on your body, catching the candlelight. I hold my fingers in you steady as your body slows down the contractions around me. Your breath is coming in ragged gasps. I kiss along your thighs, licking up your sweet fluids and slowly withdraw from your hot core. I chuckle quietly as you shudder one last time.

I know it's brutal of me, but I have to have you now. Wrapping your legs around my waist, you are so sexy and gorgeous. Sated from what I hope was a toe curling orgasm, I ask if you are ready for another. Your eyes slowly focus on me and I melt as you nod. Pure love is all I see from you and my heart soars as I know I can be one with you. Your hands reach for the waistband of my briefs. They are the lace trimmed silk ones you got me for my birthday. I always was a little shy about wearing them, but seeing your eyes light up at how it frames my package helps me to overcome that. As your fingers rub against me through the fabric, my head drops forward. There is a wetness that appears on the fabric. Careful, my love, your fingers are driving me crazy.

You slip your hand under the waistband and finally wrap your long fingers around my cock. This time it's my turn to moan. Your talented hands are going to undo me, if you don't watch it. As I tilt my hips up, you finally slide the fabric down and off me. I re-position on the bed, bringing your body and my goal closer to me.

My dick is slick as I rub it around your hole lubing it up. Oh, the sweet torture it is, to be wrapped up in you. First, just my head is in, and then I lean forward and enter in another inch. I love the feel of you gripping around me, I start to pull out and then back in, slow and steady. I finally am buried to the hilt in you and I pause to catch my breath. It's not easy and I pace myself. I want you to come again.

I grip your hips and slowly thrust in and out, keeping an even steady pace. I need to be closer to you, I spread your hips wider and lean down, letting your ankles wrap around me. Stroke for stroke you match my tempo, thrusting your hips in time. We are kissing and murmuring our love to each other as you grab my ass with your hands and slam me into you. Oh, baby. YES. Keep that up and I'll come. I love the devilish look in your eyes as I tell you exactly that. I have the distinct feeling I've just lost the upper hand in this. I am so deep in you; my shaft is slick with your juices and my balls are slapping against your ass.

You hold me mid thrust and lower your legs so that you are completely under me. I am completely agreeable to your suggestion we switch places. I love seeing you ride my cock. I lean back and settle into the pillows as you straddle my hips. I love being able to let you take control and have my hands play with your breasts as you lean back and settle in. Your head is thrown back and you are rocking back and forth over me. I love how you ride up and down; pulling up so I am barely in you and slamming your tightness back down around me. I start to tighten up and can feel you gripping me, milking me. A ragged scream? sigh? moan? tears from my throat as I start to come. Your encouragements and the wild look of lust and accomplishment are my undoing. One, two, three more thrusts into you and I unload into you.

Let me hold you baby. Snuggle down onto my chest and we'll wrap the covers over us. I kiss you and tell you one more time how much I love you. I never tire of hearing you tell me that you love me too. This is truly heaven having you cuddled up next to me, at least until one of us moves and the cold wet spot forces us to roll over. Sated from loving you, I reach over and spoon you into my lap, nuzzling your backside and placing kisses along your shoulder as we settle in for a few hours of sleep until we can start all over again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • More than Words

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds