• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Muslim Student Becomes an Escort

Muslim Student Becomes an Escort

12

This is the ninth instalment of an 18-year-old music student's, Clare's, sexual journey. In the first instalment, she was hired by the husband and wife team of escort agency owners who discover during some sexual high jinx she is still a virgin. In the second, she set out in a limo to her first appointment with her new escort name, "Celeste," to a man who outbid other men for the privilege of taking her cherry. There is an erotic adventure in the limo. In the third instalment, she lost her cherry to an experienced client. The fourth instalment found the young lass fucked by a client known as the "High Hippie" on the altar of the Earth Goddess at an orgy at midnight of Summer Solstice in Central Park. The fifth had Clare at a party for a friend of the escort agency owner that turns into an orgy. The sixth had her fulfilling a crush she had with her ex-music teacher who was visiting New York. She lured him to her room, slowly stripped and made him an "offer he could not refuse." Then in the seventh instalment, she had a lesbian session with a female boxing champ who has paid a big bonus to be the first to remove the pubic hair from her never shaven pussy. The eighth instalment has her being exploited by her doctor and his drinking buddy during a physical "examination". Today, kind Clare helps a fellow student solve her financial problems.

Saira

Clare walked up the stairs to the office of Midnight Magic Escort Agency with her new Muslim girlfriend, Saira. Young, innocent Saira needed to make some quick money. Clare was helping her apply for a job with Jerome, the co-owner, who was waiting with a big grin on his face behind the door at the top of the stairs.

Clare was remembering that is was just yesterday that she met the pretty young girl in the cafeteria at the Julliard School of Music. It was late in the day after class and the poor girl was sitting alone weeping loudly and muttering in Arabic in the empty hall. She wore the headscarf of a devout Muslim and dressed in modest long beige dress and shawl. Clare was instinctively drawn to help her fellow student and sat in the chair beside her. When she placed a hand on the sad girl's shoulder, the girl was startled and looked up suddenly with tear filled eyes. The frail beauty of the young girl's face took Clare's breath away. She had deep brown eyes with long lashes and high cheek bones and perfect light brown skin. She could easily be a model. The head-scarf covered her hair tightly but framed her gorgeous features nicely.

The sad young thing was reluctant to talk about her worries at first but Clare was such a caring soul that soon the girl poured out her story. She said she was an exchange student from Saudi Arabia and her and her family were devout Muslims. As such, she could not have any boyfriends. But she was eighteen and her body was maturing. Lately she had incredible bouts of horniness that made it almost impossible to concentrate on her studies. She tried to quell the fires by stroking her pussy but this left her unfulfilled. She had heard about personal vibrators as a better method of getting satisfaction and she had purchased one. Unfortunately during an incredible orgasm she had ripped the instrument through her hymen and was therefore no longer technically a virgin. In her culture, this was a disaster. If she returned to her native land without her virginity, she would not be able to marry a good husband. She had even heard of girls being killed for dishonouring their family. She was even contemplating suicide.

There was an alternative but it would take $10,000 and she could not ask her family. When Clare inquired, she told her that many Muslim women that have lost their virginity as young free-spirited girls were able to have expensive surgery to repair their broken hymen and the horny husband on the future wedding night would not know the difference.

The girl's plight was so bad that Clare confessed to Saira how she had made lots of money as an escort. She said she would help the girl get a job as an escort. The girl's face lit up in relief and she kissed Clare's hand in gratitude. Even when Clare told her about having sex with clients, the girl wanted to do it. Anything was better than going back to Saudi Arabia without her hymen and disgraced.Clare pushed the door of the escort agency open and walked in with Saira closing the door behind them. Jerome leapt up from his char behind the desk with a big shit-ass grin on his face and a black hand outstretched to Clare. She was a bit surprised and suspicious that Fran, Jerome's wife and co-owner was not there.

"Well, girl. It is certainly good to see my number one favourite employee." Jerome said as he looked her slowly and brazenly up and down from toes to head. He still regretted not having fucked Clare's sweet pussy when she had applied for a job. But she had given him wonderful oral satisfaction and it gave him a hard-on recalling those red full lips wrapped around his big black cock. He loved the way she dressed up to see him with a pink and white sleeveless summer dress that showed off ample cleavage and short enough to be just a bit naughty. Her long brown curly hair was even more glorious than he had remembered. It fell over her shoulders and framed her beautiful face.

"And this must be the friend you have been telling me about." Jerome's voice boomed and he shot a large open hand to Saira. She blushed, looked up at the good-looking black man towering over her and shook his hand delicately. "My name is Jerome. What is yours, my dear?"

"My name is Saira, sir." she said as she blushed even more crimson and looked down.

Jerome looked her up and down hungrily. The girl was a tiny thing that only went up to his arm pits. She was wearing a traditional Muslim plain brown silk head scarf that tightly covered her hair. Even though it was early summer in New York City and very hot, she wore a heavy long tan dress down to her ankles. The long-sleeved top was buttoned up the front to her neck, revealing nothing. Her face was picture perfect. She exuded innocent beauty in full flower. He couldn't wait to see what delights were hidden under those drab clothes.

Jerome pulled a chair from in front of the desk and placed it in front of the long sofa that was against the far wall of the office.

"Saira, why don't you sit on the chair while Clare and I sit on the sofa? I need to ask you a few questions to see if you are qualified for this job." The girl sat on the chair with her tiny hands on her lap and Jerome and Clare sat on the sofa with Clare on his right side. Jerome wore baggy jeans and both girls noticed that his penis was erect enough to make a small tent in the front when he sat back with his arms outstretched along the top of the back of the sofa.

"So, you want to be one of my high-class well-paid escorts?" The Muslim music student nodded yes. "Good. Now tell me. Did my sweet Clare tell you all about what being an escort is all about?" She nodded yes again. "Good again. But let me be sure. It means having sex with clients. Or as we like to call it in the industry, FUCKING." At this outburst, Saria put her open hand over her chest, looked down in embarrassment and gave a little whimpering sound. Jerome thought, "This is going to be REAL fun. I just love breaking in these innocent types." He dropped his hand to Clare's knee and gave it a good squeeze and left it there when she did not protest. The tent in his pants grew a bit when he thought of what was next.

With a sly grin he said, "Now girl stand up and put that chair back by the desk and come back and stand there so I can see you". With a bit of effort, she took the heavy chair away and stood looking down at Clare and the big man on the sofa.

"Lift up your dress so I can see your legs sweetheart." This was the moment that Saira had dreaded. It was now or never. Clare could see the wheels turning in her friends head. Jerome too and he had seen a few girls scamper away when the moment of truth came. He didn't know which way this one would go. Saira thought she had no choice and with a deep audible sigh, the young girl bent at the waist, reached down to the hem of her dress at her ankles, and lifted it up to her waist. But this only showed her legs from the knees down. "Good girl. Now that wasn't so hard was it?" The girl looked up at the ceiling and Jerome knew that it was tough for this one. He also knew from experience that once a girl had decided to comply, he was in full control.

So, with the confidence of a person in total control he said, "Hell, girl, take that dress off. I want to check out what your business assets are." The tiny beauty began to reluctantly undo the long line of buttons on the front of the dress, starting near her neck.

Jerome was in no hurry. He loved the anticipation of the sexual release that he knew would be coming soon enough. He could see Clare intently watching her friend strip and suspected the erotic show was turning her on as much as it was him. He ran his large hand up Clare's bare leg under her sundress until it rested on her silk thong covered pubic mound. The young music student gave out a low moan when Jerome slipped his index finger expertly along the camel-toe fold of her panties, stroking her womanhood. Sure enough, he felt a growing wet spot which was evidence of her arousal. He leaned his mouth towards Clare's ear and whispered, "Why don't you unzip me and set my cock free, babe. Mr. Johnson needs some air."

Clare had to admit to herself that she was getting extremely horny watching her beautiful friend submit to her boss. Her pussy was throbbing and she felt her love juices flowing. She had been fantasizing about this interview since the moment she called Jerome and booked the appointment. She gladly pulled down the zipper to release her boss's manhood.

Clare loved the velvet-over-granite feel of Jerome's hot erection. It was exactly as she had remembered it felt and how she had fantasized while relieving her passions with her long black vibrator in her dorm room. She smelled the punky-sweet odour of his manly parts and it turned her erotic subconscious up a few notches.

The zipping sound caught the attention of the Saudi exchange student. Her eyes grew wide as Jerome's erect ten-inch, thick black penis came into view. Saira was shocked at the shear size of the weapon. Her friend Clare's hand gripped the base but it was at least another hand width longer above. She had never seen a man's penis in the flesh and she found it hard to believe that her tiny body could ever accommodate such a large object.

Jerome got a bit impatient when Clare's warm hand encircled the base of his cock. He saw that the cute Muslim music student had stopped undressing and was just staring wide-eyed at his crotch. "Hey girl, don't stop. Get that dress off. We don't have all day."

Saira made a surrendering whimpering sound and quickly undid the rest of her buttons and slipped the dress off her shoulders. As she stepped out of it, Jerome could see she was wearing plain a white set of bra and panties. It seemed all these students that showed up needed a lesson in buying sexy underwear. But he certainly liked what he saw. She had perfect light brown skin and even as she stood with her arm modestly covering her breast area and her hand in front of her girlie parts, he could see that she had a beautiful figure.

"Don't be shy woman. You have a great body. Doesn't she Clare?" Clare smiled and nodded yes.

"Now, take off that bra and let me see your nice titties." When the girl reached her hands up behind her back, Jerome could see a dark shadow of pubic hair showing through the crotch of her panties and even some spilling out the sides. The girl removed her bra and released a glorious set of breasts. They were small but in perfect proportion to her body size. The areolas were deep brown with oversized hard nipples sticking straight ahead. Jerome licked his lips at the thought of rolling those around between his lips. "Come over here and let me feel if those are natural."

The girl blushed deeply even down her neck but walked to the sofa and bent over the smiling black man. Her new boss reached up and with both large hands engulfed the wondrous soft orbs that had never been felt by a man before. He kneaded them and rolled the hard nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. "Hmmmm. Yes. Those are as natural as honey from a bee."

Jerome turned to Clare. "What do you think, baby?" Clare reached up and tentatively felt the end of Saira's breast with the tips of her fingers. Her boss boomed, "No, take a GOOD feel." Clare obeyed and took a full handful and found them wondrously firm but silky soft to the touch. He urged her on. " Why don't you help your friend out of her panties." She looked at him quizzically. "Go ahead roll those panties down her legs and show us what she's got." Clare leaned forward and gripped the waistband. "Slowly, girl. This is like Christmas," he instructed. And the music student slowly slid the panties down over Saira's hips, revealing a dark bushy patch of pubic hair with passion swollen pink pussy lips peeking below. She and Jerome could smell her love juices. The girl's knees were firmly held together and Clare had to pry her hand between them before she would allow the garment to fall to the floor.

He looked up at her head-scarf which was still on and said, "Do you want to keep that on?" Jerome was sensitive to the fact that Muslim women like to wear this for modesty's sake. The girl nodded yes. "No problem, my dear."

Then, Jerome leaped to his feet and said, "This is not fair at all. Why should you have to undress when we are all fully clothed? Clare, why don't we get undressed, too. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Isn't that right?"

Clare stood up and nodded an enthusiastic yes. This was going just about how she thought it would. She was looking forward to a good romp. Then she thought, "Oh my goodness, it was only a short time ago that I was a shy virgin like Saira in this office for my escort job interview. Wow, look at how much I have changed."

He pointed to the sofa and said, "Saira, why don't you sit down while we get more comfortable?" She sat down meekly.

Both of them stripped quickly and when Clare had removed her bra and had only her thong left on Jerome said, "Hey, why don't you let your girlfriend take those off for you? Only fair. Ha Ha." Clare walked to the sofa and the innocent girl leaned forward and peeled the pink satin thong over Clare's hips and down her long perfect legs. Saira had never seen a shaved pussy before and she was staring. Jerome saw this. "You are going to have to shave your pussy like that soon. You have quite the bush down there."

He sat down beside the Arab student and Clare sat on his other side. He leaned back with a shit-ass grin with his arms outstretched on the back of the sofa and a beautiful, barely legal, naked teen on each side. His stiff black cock stood brazenly erect and it was the object of total attention of the girls, Clare with hungry eyes and Saira with apprehension.

"Now tell me, my Arab beauty, have you ever sucked a man's cock before?" She looked down and nodded no. "Hell, have you ever even touched one?" He was not surprised when she shook her head no again. "Well, girls at the Midnight Magic Escort Agency pride themselves at being the best cocksuckers in New York and that means the world! I can't hire you until you can show me that you can suck dick. You are lucky because you have one prime piece of man meat right before your eyes and your fellow music student can show you how a real pro works. Isn't that right Clare?"

Clare smiled and eagerly moved her lips toward the imposing member but her boss said, "Now now girl, slow down and tell the girl what you are doing and why, just like in school. You remember how my wife taught you."

Clare started by reaching over and grasping the base of her boss's hard circumcised black penis and saying to her fellow music student, "I have learned a lot about sex since becoming an escort. I now really enjoy giving and receiving pleasure. You will too." Clare's tiny hand barely circled his manhood. "Men love it when we stroke the sensitive skin up and down like this." She grasped the staff and slipped the velvety outside over the iron hardness within. A spot of precum bubbled at the slit at the tip of the bulbous head. "See how some fluid leaks out when the man gets aroused. They love it when we swirl the slippery liquid over the head of their penis. Go ahead Saira, touch it and spread it like I said." Saira reached over a tiny manicured index finger and touched the warm liquid and slowly swirled it around Jerome's cockhead making it glisten like a big black diamond. He closed his eyes and gave a low animal groan of pleasure. "See, did you hear that. Like I said, they really like that. Now, why don't you stroke the skin of his penis like I showed you?" The innocent Arab teen grasped the imposing weapon and slowly stroked a bit clumsily up and down. Both girls stared at the instrument with total concentration. Clare said, "See how soft that feels. Why don't you keep doing that while I feel his sack down here?" With this, she slipped her hand under the lucky man's heavy ball-sack and gently rolled the two egg-like objects within. Her boss, groaned in pleasure again. "See, a man's balls are very sensitive. They really like that but you have to roll them very gently."

Jerome was getting incredibly horny. He placed a hand on the thigh of each teen. Clare parted her legs invitingly in anticipation of having her throbbing pussy stroked whereas the young Muslim squeezed her knees together nervously. This did not bother Jerome since he knew the ice would melt soon. He decided to show the newbie what sexual pleasure was all about and he moved his right hand to Clare's womanhood. She spread her legs wide without urging to give full access and closed her eyes and moaned in delight at his expert touch. The scent of her love juices heightened the primal urges of everyone.

Saira could see that her friend's girly parts were wet with passion and Clare was moving her hips instinctively to the rhythm of the black fingers stroking her bald slit and engorged clitoris. She was getting hot watching this erotic scene when the man said to her, "Hey baby, don't stop stroking my cock girl." She immediately restarted her stroking action. She looked down and saw a large black hand move from her thigh and cup her breast. She gave a bit of a gasp in surprise but the could not resist a deep moan of pleasure as the hand rolled her nipple sending a surge of lust to her brain. Jerome grinned as he realized the ice was melting. He could see the Muslim girl blush deeply over her perfect light brown skin. But she did not resist.

Jerome said sternly, "Hey Clare, why don't you show the new girl how to suck a cock?" Clare smiled and moved her mouth to the staff but her boss interjected, "Why don't you get up on your hands and knees and put your ass in the air while you suck me off? That way I can play with your pussy while you are doing me. It that good, baby?" Clare smiled widely in joy and jumped into position and loved it when her boss's hand returned to her smoothly shaven cunt. "Now, don't forget to tell your student what you are doing."

Clare grasped the black cock above Saira's hand and said, "It is best to make your tongue really wet with your saliva and then roll it around the sensitive cock head like this." And she swept her wet tongue around the bulbous engorged head paying particular attention to the sensitive under part below the slit.

Saira watched in rapt attention this erotic view. She realized with disappointment the man's hand had left her breast but then realized it had returned to her thigh. Her knees had already parted a bit as she was watching her friend and she was surprised that her legs instinctively opened a bit more at his touch. Her body seemed to have a mind of it own. Then the hand moved up her leg towards the region that had never been touched by a man. "Oh my goodness," her mind screamed, "He is going to touch me THERE!" She looked down and saw the large black hand slowly move up her thigh and approach her thick dark bush. She recognized the same musky odour of her womanly juices that she had experienced while masturbating secretly in her dorm room. She could feel her entire crotch throb with primal passion. When the hand touched her pubes, an electric shock went through her nether regions and her knees parted of their own will in complete welcoming submission. Saira looked down in wonder as the hand swept over her hairy pubic mound and down to her now sopping wet pussy lips. "Ahhhhh." She sighed loudly surrendering to the new sensations.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Muslim Student Becomes an Escort

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds