• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Hijab Hunter: Saudi Girls

The Hijab Hunter: Saudi Girls

When everything is wrong, just follow your own instincts. Those are the words I live by. In case you're wondering who this is, the name is Halima Osman. I was born in the town of Minneapolis, Minnesota, to Saudi immigrant parents. I'm five-foot-nine, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, with an hourglass figure. I have light bronze skin, light brown eyes and curly black hair. I'm nineteen years old and I'm living far away from home for the first time. I'm studying business administration at Saint Paul University and honestly, life couldn't be better. My parents, Ali and Faisa Osman and my brothers Rashad and Yousef are far away and I can finally do whatever I want.

The life of a Saudi-American woman isn't easy, for I come from the most conservative nation in the Islamic world. Where I was born women cannot drive or leave the house without a male chaperone. I barely remember the town of Makkah where I was born but from what I'm told, it's not a very nice place to be if you're female. I won't bore you with the standard "poor oppressed Muslim female" story. Instead I'll tell you about how I have my fun when no one is looking. I like men, especially Black men. Lots of Arab women like Black men but since there's so much racism in the Arab world, interracial mixing doesn't happen too often. That's why I thank Allah that I live in America, where everyone and their mother is trying to get a sexy brother!

Since I'm finally free to experiment without my family breathing down my neck, I decided to make up for lost time. That's why I'm having some fun with a sexy guy I met at school instead of going to Masjid during the first Friday of Ramadan. As Raymond slid his thick ebony cock into my asshole, I gritted my teeth while rubbing my cunt. Go easy on me, I warned, and the six-foot-tall, handsome and athletic African-American stud nodded. I wrapped my legs around Ray's waist as he thrust his cock deep inside of me. The feel of his dick in my ass was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. Ray asked me if I was okay and I nodded. truth be told, I was kind of worried. Although I felt curious about anal sex for the longest time, I worried about a possible accident that's why I kept putting off any experimentation.

Dammit Aisha your ass is so tight, Ray said, burying his handsome face between my tits. It's my first time, I reminded him. I'm Muslim and in my culture anal sex is considered haram or forbidden. I don't always follow the rules of Islam, though. I'm having sex with a man I'm not married to, and I am also doing it during the holy month of Ramadan, to make things worse. Ray licked my tits and I moaned softly as his cock sank deeper into my asshole. I love it when he does that. My breasts are really sensitive and I love having them played with but tonight, all I could think of was the dick in my ass. You look great with your Hijab on, Ray says and I smile. I'm naked, saved for my Hijab, because he likes it when I wear it during sex.

I'd taken extensive precautions to prevent any unpleasant surprises prior to our anal sex encounter. I had a bowel movement two hours prior, and afterwards I washed my ass with soap and water. Oh, and I didn't eat anything. I figured my ass would be as smooth as a newly paved highway when Ray got to stick his cock inside. Little did I know that unexpected things always happen. After I complained about some slight discomfort, Ray pulled his dick out of my ass and then applied some lube on his member. Moments after he pulled out of me, something unexpected happened. I, um, farted. Loudly. For a moment I just stared at Ray and he at me. Neither of us said anything. Laughing, Ray rolled his eyes and I smiled nervously, for I was on the verge of dying from embarrassment.

You're only human sweetie, Ray said reassuringly, pulling me close and kissing me on the forehead. I smiled and gently kissed him. I'm ready for more, I said and he nodded before pressing his dick against my asshole. He added more lubricant and this time he slid inside of me easily enough. I'm okay, I said, and this time I absolutely meant it. Ray raised my big legs in the air, resting them on his shoulders and resumed fucking my ass with that magnificent ebony cock of his. I fingered my pussy and closed my eyes as Ray pounded my ass. It hurt oh so good, and I loved every minute of it. When he came, exploding violently in my ass and filling my rectum with his cum, I cried out in sheer pleasure mixed with some deliciously hot pain.

For a while I just lay there, my mouth slack and drooling, my eyes drooping, and my body covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Ray slowly pulled his dick out of my asshole and I gasped at the sudden emptiness. Once more I farted, but this time Ray and I both laughed at the same time. How do you feel? Ray asked me. I feel wonderful, I said as I stretched on the bed, basking in the warm afterglow of a good fucking. Ray lay next to me, and for a long, tender moment we just held each other. I wish it could be like this all the time, just me and him, but deep down I know that it can never be. And that is most unfortunate because Ray means a lot to me. In my entire life everyone whom I met has defined me by my religion and ethnicity. I'm the Hijab-wearing daughter of a conservative, wealthy Saudi-American businessman. Ray is a member of the men's cross country team here at Saint Paul University and one of the most famous people on campus. We like each other but we're too different.

What do I mean by that? Where do I begin? Please bear with me. I cherish my sweet Ray but I'm a Muslim woman and he's a Christian man. And even if he were to convert to Islam, my racist Saudi parents would never let us be together because he's Black. Racism is alive and well in the Muslim world. Many pretend it doesn't exist but it's there. The Arabian communities have lived in proximity with African nations for thousands of years and have a history of conflict with them. At one time Egypt was ruled by an African king from nearby Nubia ( present day Sudan ) who conquered it after lawlessness had taken over Egypt following the fall of an Egyptian king. With the advent of Islam, pan-Arabism and Arabian supremacy began dominating the Middle East and much of North Africa which further drove a wedge between Blacks and Arabs. We're neighbors, we trade, we visit each other's countries but it's not a love fest. Living conditions for me and all others like me, unfortunately.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Hijab Hunter: Saudi Girls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 342 milliseconds