• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Entrapment Ch. 01

Entrapment Ch. 01

Ch. 1: Youthful Indiscretion

The budding leaves rustled as the warm breeze blew through the sycamore, the winding branches creaking as if the ancient trees were stretching after waking from a long slumber. The brilliant sun smiled down from a cloudless sky, illuminating the emerald-green pitch as the girls took to the field for their first field hockey practice. Busy as little bees, the girls of Hudson University diligently ran drills as a warm-up to the meat of the practice. With a piercing tweet of her whistle, Ms. Pressley brought her team to attention.

"All right, girls – fall in! We're going to start running some plays – Jeri, get yourself in goal, Jolene, you take forward, and Bethany, I want you midfield today."

Snapping to attention, Bethany Taylor trotted down the pitch to take her spot, her blonde hair flowing behind her as it shone in the afternoon sun like spun gold. Taking her place, she pivoted her hips as she brushed her long locks out of her green eyes, the hem of her uniform's short skirt fluttering in the breeze. Despite the pristine day, Beth was not looking forward to the remainder of the practice, as she was paired up on her position with Danica Moore.

Danica was a tall girl with cocoa colored skin, long black hair and green eyes that betrayed her mischievous nature. She was about the same height as Bethany, but while Beth's taut, athletic body bespoke of her discipline, Danica's figure – while no less attractive – was softer, rounder; she had been sure to enjoy herself from time to time.

Standing there, amidst the hustle and bustle of practice, Beth could feel Danica's eyes creep up and down her body. Unsettled, Beth nonetheless refused to give Danica the satisfaction and refocused her efforts on the play at hand. However as practice rolled on, Beth found Danica determined to make a nuisance of herself; colliding with her, tripping her up, even the odd "accidental" grope amid the confusion. Things would eventually come to a head when, in a mad scramble for the ball, Beth's frustration boiled over.

Refusing her opponent any further quarter, Beth checked Danica into the fence at the edge of the field. Not one to back down, Danica pushed back with equal ferocity and before anyone knew it, the two girls were locked in a scuffle with their sticks crossed between them, each struggling angrily. Beth could only faintly hear the screeching of the whistle over her profanity, her teeth bared as she grimaced at Danica who grinned back in satisfaction.

"That's enough!" Ms. Pressley shouted at the incorrigible girls. Danica, sensing the fight to be at its fever pitch, darted her head forward to land a playful nibble on Beth's ear. Outraged, Bethany pushed herself out of arm's reach, throwing her stick to the ground as the girls finally separated.

"I said that's ENOUGH!" Ms. Pressley boomed.

"But she-!" started Beth, her hand wiping the spittle from her ear.

"I don't want to hear it! Both of you hit the showers- the two of you are done for the day!

Alone with each other in the locker room, Beth angrily stuffed her uniform back in her gym bag while Danica leisurely undressed.

"I can't fucking believe you! What the hell is your problem?!" the incensed blonde growled.

Chuckling, Danica placed her hands on her shapely hips as she turned to her schoolmate. Beth, like herself was now in her sports bra and panties, and the sight of her body piqued the corners of Danica's mouth. "Come on, Beth- Don't be so uptight. You'd be a lot more fun if you just loosen up."

Fuming, Bethany threw her bag to the floor and stood tall to look Danica dead in the eyes. "How many times do I have to tell you? I am not interested! Get that into your head!"

Danica's hips pivoted as she clasped her hands behind her back, her bright eyes denoting her amusement. "Honey, if you'd just drop the 'Susie homemaker' routine for five minutes, I can show you what you're missing."

"I'm not like that, Danica- I'm not into girls!" Beth said, exasperated. "And even if I was, I wouldn't sully myself with a fucking smut peddler's daughter!"

Danica's joviality froze in an instant, and her lips pursed into a straight line as she bristled with cold rage. Both girls came from wealthy families, but while Beth's father rode his successful law practice into the state senate, Danica's father built his fortune as a porn magnate.

"How fucking dare you" the black girl spat. "You think you're so high and mighty- what right do you have to judge me? The same people who call my father filth are secretly his best customers - you're all fucking hypocrites! Deep down, we're all thinking the same dirty thoughts. The difference is I'm not ashamed of what I want!"

Pulling on her clothes as the listened, Bethany hurriedly dressed herself in a pleated miniskirt, distressed John Lennon T-shirt, and jacket.

"Well get this, Danica; I don't want you! I want nothing to do with you, and I'm going to spend the rest of my life forgetting you!"

And with that, Bethany shoved open the locker room door and stormed out with her gym bag slung over her shoulder. Fuming, she walked halfway across campus en route to nowhere in particular before finally plopping herself down on a bench. Try as she may, Beth could not believe the gall of Danica Moore.

Ms. Moore's reputation on campus was dubious at best, having firmly established her party girl status by this, her junior year. Always set for a good time, she was a steady source for weed, ecstasy and if rumour was to be believed, cocaine for those with ready money. The more Beth thought of that jet-setting wild child the more her stomach turned. It sickened her that no matter how deep into the dirt Danica burrowed she always came out smelling like roses.

It was just then, when Beth had surrendered fully to her funk that her mobile phone chirped. Slipping the device out of her bag and tapping the touchscreen, her eyes drifted over the display and felt her scowl melt away despite herself.

FROM: SAM
ART HISTORY GOT OUT EARLY - WHERE R U?
;)

Samantha Greene was a studio art major in her sophomore year. She and Bethany had met at a party during rush week, and they had been inseparable ever since. Beth sat and wondered at the way a single text could break her out of her mood and set the whole world right again as she eagerly tapped out her response.

FROM: BETH
THE ARBORETUM – MEET ME @ THE FOUNTAIN
<3

Not ten minutes later, Beth spotted her trotting across the grassy hillock, waving once the blonde caught her eye. Samantha was a tall, thin woman with long brunette hair framing the cute, elven features of her pale face. A bright, woolen sweater was buttoned up over the top of her sundress, and her one hand carried her ballet flats as she walked barefoot through the garden to meet Claire.

Beaming and giddy, the two girls embraced as if they hadn't only just seen each other the nightbefore. Pulling back for a moment, Beth anxiously looked one way, and then the other. Noticing her confidante's apprehension, Samantha smiled shyly.

"It's okay," the brunette assured her "No one comes here this time of day – we're alone."

Reassured, Beth took one more look at her friend before bringing their mouths together. Relief swept over the young blonde as she savoured the sweet taste of Sam's kiss, gently sucking on her lower lip before messaging her tongue with her own. Carrying on for several minutes, the couple gradually slid down to the wooden bench as they ran their hands eagerly over their firm, supple bodies. It was only when Beth began to fumble with the buttons on Samantha's sweater that her partner pulled out of the embrace.

"No" Sam gasped, "Not here. Not outside...I'm not quite ready to be that adventurous."

Disappointed, Beth fiddled with the hem of Samantha's dress, as her eyes looked up at her from her downturned face.

"But I miss you..." lamented the blonde.

"I know" cooed her paramour "But later – tonight....hey, I'm working late on a project so I've got the key to the arts building tonight. How about we make it special this time? Play our game?"

Bethany's jaw tightened at the mention of this, and her eyes drifted downwards. She knew the game of which Samantha spoke and had played before at her behest, but only reluctantly so.

"Oh honey, I...I don't know...you know that I don't like to-"

"But Beth" cooed her lover "it's just a little fun."

Taking the brunette's hands in her own, Bethany looked deeply into Samantha's baby blue eyes. "But Sam" she said, her voice lowering as she went, "it's a rape fantasy!"

"It's a trust game" said Samantha as she soothed her hand over Bethany's golden hair, "you're always so cautious and I want you to trust yourself as much as I trust you."

Beth could not supress her smile. She was only beginning to realize how much she loved Samantha. Coming to terms with her sexuality had been a whirlwind of confusion, but Sam had made sense of the chaos, and was her pillar of strength during that struggle. She even respected Beth's plea for secrecy- she understood that being a politician's daughter made coming out complicated to say the least. She had never thought it possible to meet someone as understanding and as perfect as Samantha Greene, and wanted more than anything in the world to make her happy.

Beth groaned as a smile spread across her face, and she rested her brow against the brunette's, staring into her face with one eyebrow cocked. "Alright" Beth yielded, "But we need to stop doing this. Someone's going to find us out."

"Alright - but if this is the last time, then you'd better go all out..." Leaning her head in, Sam planted a playful kiss on Beth's lips, the two girls embracing each other warmly before parting "...I mean it! Now I'm already late for my lab - I'll text you tonight!" With that, Samantha slipped from Bethany's arms and skipped away across the grass back toward campus, the blonde breathlessly watching as she went.

++++++++++++++++++++++

The gentle buzzing of fluorescent lights filled the vacant hallway as Bethany and Samantha strolled, after hours, through the empty arts building.

"Well I think that covers everything" sighed Samantha, satisfied.

The clock on the wall told Beth that it was nearly ten in the evening – it had taken almost an hour, but the two girls had canvassed the entire building and checked every room to ensure that they had their privacy. Taking Beth's hands in her own, Samantha looked excitedly into her green eyes and smiled impishly.

"Are you ready to come get me, baby?" the brunette asked, practically bouncing with energy.

Bethany, her eyes rolled downwards tilted her head to one side, her brow beginning to furrow as her mouth hung open, searching for the right words to say.

"Come on, Beth" Samantha chided, as she slinked closer to her lover, placing her left hand on Beth's hip as her right slid up to cup her face. "I trust you, and I love you. I want you to enjoy this because I want you to be okay with every part of you. Okay? For me."

Looking up into Samantha's baby blues, Bethany managed a shy smile and nodded. The two kissed before Beth added "Our safety word is 'rocket ship.'"

"You'll have to catch me first!" grinned Samantha, before turning abruptly and sprinting down the darkened hallway. Taking a deep breath, Bethany gave Sam a moments head start before darting after her.

Racing down corridors and around corners, Beth could hear Sam squeal with excitement as she chased after her, her cries growing in urgency and alarm as Beth gained on her. All the while, Beth reassured herself that Samantha would not normally be so easily caught. She was letting Bethany gain on her because she wanted this, and was eager for what came next. Beth clung to this logic as she drove forward into the game, Sam's yelps of excitement now devolved into cries of distress – she was now fully committed to the fantasy.

Bursting through one final door, Sam allowed Beth to finally close the distance on her, and the blonde lunged at her prey – tackling her lover onto the spare blankets in the drama department's secluded prop room. Bethany's arms closed tightly around Samantha, trapping the thin brunette as she shrieked and scrambled beneath her while she ground her womanhood into Sam's firm, round ass. The aggressive blonde's full breasts pressed against the back of her prey, as her right hand reached down, travelling under the hem of Samantha's sundress to find her pussy. Despite her best efforts, the brunette's cries of protestation were muffled, as Beth's left hand clamped her victim's mouth tightly shut.

"Shut up, SHUT UP!" the blonde growled into Sam's ear "Shut up, you fucking whore!"

Coming up to her knees to straddle Samantha, Beth grabbed a handful of brunette hair to spin her lover over onto her back. Clutching Samantha's modest breasts, she leaned forward and kissed her painfully, pushing her way into Sam's mouth, their tongues wrestling fitfully until a sharp pain stung Bethany's lower lip. Incredulous, Beth's hand swooped down and struck Samantha across the cheek.

"You bit me" cried Beth, touching her mouth and finding blood on her fingertips "you fucking BITCH!" Rearing back, Beth again followed though and struck Samantha across her face. Samantha, raising her hands defensively to her face could not however stop Beth from grabbing a handful of dark hair. With a yank, pain stabbed at Sam's scalp as Beth stood up and hauled her up to a kneeling position.

"You're going to do what I say, you fucking bitch!" snarled Bethany as she glared down at Sam, her free hand disappearing beneath her own skirt to adjust her panties "You're going to give me what I fucking want!" Without another word, Bethany shoved Samantha's face into her pussy, both hands now clinging to her brunette hair.

Gasping for air, Samantha's hands slapped and scratched for what seemed like an eternity as she struggled against Beth's domination until finally, inevitably, she succumbed and began to do her duty, lapping obediently at her mistress' clit.

Her brow now wet with perspiration, Beth's heart was pounding thunderously as she leaned her head back, her dry mouth gaping open and curled up at the corners. As the waved of pleasure washed over her, her taught silky legs grew increasingly rubbery, trembling until the beautiful, triumphant blonde slid down to her knees, still holding her death grip on Samantha's hair, until Beth was back in kneeling position, the brunette once again under her, lying on her with her face still buried in her lover's crotch.

Arching herself backwards as she rocked her hips back and forth, Bethany's lips slowly rounded themselves into an "o" as she felt orgasm approach. Her rocking had quickened in pace until finally, joyfully, a sensation of ecstasy exploded within her and cried out, her lascivious howl filling the cavernous half-lit room.

Exhausted and supremely satisfied, Bethany's hips slowly halted her rocking motion until she came to a dead stop, and stood shakily to her feet. Dusting off her clothes and smoothing out her hair, Beth stepped over Samantha huddled on the floor, the brunette's back heaving as she whimpered.

Looking down at her lover as she lay curled up in the fetal position, Beth fought the overpowering instinct to attend to her. Despite her sobs and the tears rolling down her face, Beth knew that she must remain committed to the fantasy, and leave this room in the spirit in which she entered. Only then would the game be complete.

"Now I don't want to have this conversation again..." Beth said sharply as she whipped her long golden hair over her shoulder, her green eyes glaring down on the cowering brunette one last time "...as you can clearly see, I don't take 'no' for an answer!"

Striding confidently away from this violent scene, Bethany slammed the door behind her, and came to a stop in the theatre's green room. There she waited, her eyes fixed on the door she exited only moments before. As the seconds dragged on, they felt to Beth like an eternity. The adrenaline was beginning to wear off, and as she came down from her thrilling high, doubt began creeping into her mind.

She's fine, Beth told herself. It was all her idea – Samantha picked the prop room herself, she even laid out the blankets and set the lights. It was her game, and she was fine. Despite her own assurances that niggling doubt in her mind persisted until finally, after ages it seemed, Samantha emerged from the prop room still wiping her smeared make-up, but smiling. Beaming jubilantly at the relieved blonde who seemed nearly on the verge of tears herself, Sam wrapped her arms around Bethany.

"Oh my god, Beth!" Samantha exclaimed jubilantly, "You did it! You finally did it!"

Her heart racing once again, Bethany eagerly brought Samantha's mouth to hers, kissing her deeply and passionately, the brunette pulling their groins together as she grabbed a handful of Beth taut ass.

"Congratulations, Blondie..." came the voice, piercing the solitude of the two young lovers. Startled, Beth instinctively broke her embrace, looking at once over Samantha's shoulder and finding – to her abject horror – none other than Danica Moore standing in the doorway of the prop room, her complexion complimented by her black tank top and tight leather pants.

"Danica!" cried the blonde with righteous fury "What the HELL are you doing in here? I don't-"But the words suddenly froze in her throat, and Beth was overcome with a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach as she noticed the camcorder in Danica's hand. An evil grin spread over Danica's dark features as Bethany turned white as a sheet. Holding the camera up in plain view, Danica's cat-like eyes rolled over every inch of Bethany as her strength visibly bled out of her.

"I was beginning to think you'd never take it all the way" smiled Danica triumphantly. Panic swelling within her, Bethany could only stare, agog, her gaping mouth trying vainly to shape the words that would not come.

"Now darling, you're about to learn that I always get what I want – especially the things I can't have!" Faltering, Beth collected herself just enough to string together the most basic of sentences.

"W-what do you mean?" stammered Bethany, looking pleadingly back to her lover for support, but finding instead a sharp expression she had never seen upon Sam's elven face.

With cold hard eyes, Samantha Greene smirked and declared "It means we got you, you fucking bitch!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Entrapment Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 792 milliseconds