• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Overtime

Overtime

"Karen, would you step into my office please?"

I looked up from the stack of policy documents piled up on desk. The newly formed insurance company that we worked for was having a lot of success with various life policies designed to beat the regulations imposed by the current government. I was the designated supervisor of the section. Frank, my line manager looked at me neutrally, "When you are ready, Karen!"

I stood up and followed him across the large open plan office to the managers corner office. As I walked across the office, the girls on my section watched me, no doubt curious as to what it was that I had or had not done. I hoped that there was not yet another problem brewing on the recently printed documents, the hopelessly inadequate computer system was prone to miss-match policy documents to clients, and the large number of temporary staff tended to fail to check the details before sending out the policies.

As we entered the office, Frank closed the door behind us. This was unusual as all of the managers tended too have an open door policy. I thought to myself, this must be serious!

Frank sat down at his desk leaving me standing before him, on the carpet as you might say.

He looked me up and down appraisingly. He saw a young attractive married 25 years old woman. I weigh in at about 96lbs, and at five foot ( and a little bit) with small well formed breasts, a ballet dancer figure, I had trained as a dancer, but as I was not 6 foot tall had not been one of the chosen to make it professionally, I have what my husband calls elfin looks.

It seemed he was looking at me as though seeing something in me that he had not noticed before.

"Karen, what I have to say to you is of a somewhat personal nature. I would not normally have brought the subject up, but as an event has occurred on company premises and has been brought to my attention I have no option but to address the issue directly with you."

He looked a bit embarrassed as he drew from the drawer in his desk a manila envelope. I wondered what it could possibly be. It looked official, bearing the name of the security company who patrolled the offices when they were closed, the patrols were random. We would sometimes we see one of the guards when working late nights to catch up.

He opened the envelope and withdrew several photographs. "Last Tuesday at around 10.30 p.m.the patrolling security officer took these photos."

I could not see the photos, but cast my mind back to the day in question....

Oh my god, I thought. That was the day that, after working late to catch up with the print runs ,I had gone out for an Italian meal with Tim from the IT section. After the meal we had come back into the closed office to have a coffee before driving home.

Frank looked at me as I was reflecting on this. I started to blush partially from embarrassment and partly from arousal as I remembered the events of last Tuesday evening.

Frank laid out the photographs in a square on the desk in front of him, examining them closely. After checking each photo he looked up at me. "Do you know what is in these pictures? He asked. I did not but could pretty well guess!

He handed the first one over. It had been taken through the glazed door that led from the lift area into the offices the main light in the lift lobby would have been out at that time in the evening. The photo was of me standing by the sofa in the reception area.

What was unusual about the picture is that I was totally naked apart from the high heels I was wearing. I had put these back on having undone the wrap-around dress to reveal my bare breasts before dropping it off my shoulders onto the floor. I had then removed my tights followed by my panties. The purple dress now lay pooled on the floor in front of me along with my underwear. Tim was sitting on the sofa watching me.

My arousal was plain to see. I had thrust forward my small perky breasts towards him. I had pulled on my nipples making them stand up proudly. In the photo they were visibly red.

I had my legs apart and was holding my self open to show off my vagina. Tim had ordered me to do this. I enjoy being ordered to do naughty stuff. It was clear to see that I was very aroused from pinkness around my neck and breasts and the glistening of my juices running down my leg.

Frank handed me the next picture. In this one I was laid back on the sofa, my right leg was on the floor and my left was laid on the back of the low sofa. Tim had pulled me over to the sofa, by pushing a finger up into me and hooking it towards him, pulling me forward applying pressure to my g spot. I almost came as he did it, but as soon as he felt this building towards an orgasm he removed his finger.

He pushed me down onto the sofa and had arranged me as could be seen on the photograph. He then knelt between my legs and started to lick me. He lapped at my juices making them flow even more freely. I have small outer lips, which open up on their own when I become really excited to reveal my small but sensitive clitoris. The photo had caught how excited I was. My cunt was gaping wide open. Tony had then started to push his fingers up inside me, massaging my cervix; this always brings me very quickly to a climax.

As I stood in front of Frank whilst he looked at me lustfully I was becoming more and more aroused, I could feel my cunt opening. My flowing juices making my panties my wet.

I felt like a naughty school girl standing in front of the headmaster having been caught being wicked. Unfortunately given the circumstances I was in, this was one of my fantasies. Being caught and disciplined for a misdemeanour. Generally in this fantasy the punishment involved having to remove my panties in front of the entire school, lift my skirt and be bent over with my bottom facing the assembly, I am made to spread my legs exposing my small round bottom and pretty little cunt.

As I am bent over waiting for the first stroke the anticipation and the exposure are almost too much to bear I cum after the sixth stroke. I then have to stand up put my panties back on and walk down to my seat in front of everybody.

Frank was beginning to adjust his posture in his seat. I know from past experience that I have really powerful pheromones, when I get aroused my body releases the subtle scent of a woman in heat. This and my tendency to flirt have allowed me to get my own way more than once.

He handed me the next photograph. This one saw me kneeling on the sofa with my arms stretched out along the low back , pushing my small round bottom upwards and spreading my thighs ready to receive Tims' erect cock which in the photo was standing vertically erect. It is of average size, but nice and thick not as long as my husbands' but definitely thicker. My cunt was visibly open and ready. You could see a red handprint on my buttock where he had slapped my cheek to get me to push up more to receive him.

As I stood in front of Frank I could feel my legs were going weak at the knees as I became more excited. I knew that unless the meeting ended soon I was going to have a massive orgasm right there in his office and although the door was closed, the large picture windows that opened on to the main office gave no privacy. The problem with that was that it made the situation worse; the idea of cumming in front of the entire office was getting me more aroused.

He then handed me the final picture. In this one Tim was holding my hips as he pushed hard into me. The photo must have been taken just at the moment I had cum, looking at the ecstasy on my face. Tim had totally controlled me by making me stay absolutely still whilst he mated me. Every time I had tried to thrust back at him he slapped my bottom and simply withdrew telling me to keep still. He then proceeded to push all the way into me, with the tip of his cock massaging my cervix as he pushed all the way home.

It had driven me mad that he would not let me move but this had built up an incredibly strong orgasm His thrusting into me coupled with the slight risk of being caught made me cum so strongly my cunt had gone into multiple spasms milking Tims' cock making him lose control. I could feel the pulsing of his cock as he filled me with his seed which triggered of a small second orgasm.

That photo was the last straw. I looked lustfully at Frank. He was clearly aroused, I stood with my legs slightly apart I clasped my hands behind my back and simply orgasmed in front of him, barely able to stand.

After I had calmed down I waited for Frank to speak.

"Does you husband know of this?" he asked.

"Yes he does, after we married he felt it would be good for me to have some experience of other men apart from him. He feels that if I have the freedom to experience other men from time to time it strengthens our bond". I replied.

"That is unusual" he murmured. He sighed as he looked at me coming down from the sexual high I was experiencing.

"If the company had a formal personnel department I would be obliged to pass this matter to them, but as you know we are in the process of instigating set procedures and establishing a personnel department.

If it was up to me I would let the matter drop, but since there is a security report of the incident I have to act. I intend to pass the matter up to the next directors meeting next month. You may be called to explain yourself to them."

As I walked back to my desk I could feel how wet I was and I wandered if it was obvious what state I was in.

As I sat down at my desk my assistant looked at me and saw how flushed I was.

"Everything OK?" She asked.

"Yes, fine, just a question about some overtime." I replied.

As I sat there I contemplated how the directors meeting would go..........

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Overtime

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 595 milliseconds