• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ragdoll Ch. 08

Ragdoll Ch. 08

************************

Brentwood's private quarters were both sumptuous and stately, yet fittingly masculine - elaborate beyond anything Violet was accustomed to. Tonight was the first time that Brentwood had taken Violet here; doubly so. A small antique clock with a lighted face cast a pale blue glow across the otherwise darkened bedroom. Violet had noted the time, just after midnight, perhaps a half hour past. At present however, she was focused on other things.

Brentwood's bed was beyond luxurious, and Violet felt somewhat like a princess in a fairy tale, surrounded by plush softness. She lay on her back with her lithe legs drawn up at the knees, her slender calves resting against Brentwood's hips as he thrust into her with growing urgency. She murmured soft plaintive mewling sounds of feminine pleasure in rhythm with each of his demanding thrusts. Violet was not near a peak herself in this instance - she cried her needful sounds more for Brentwood's pleasure than for her own. Nevertheless, she was very much enjoying being fucked on a psychological level, even without being coaxed to her own orgasm. As time passed, Violet had come to realize that she felt most deeply satisfied, and profoundly female, when engaged in sex with a male whom she found attractive in some regard. She found Brentwood attractive despite his steely demeanor and his near complete aversion to showing affection. He seemed different though, in some way, tonight, and this surprised her.

As Brentwood surged, and Violet sensed that the moment was close for him, she curled her toes and crossed her ankles behind his buttocks, while gently pressing her manicured fingernails into the flesh of his lower back.

"Cum in me," she whispered to him. "I want it. Please. I mean it."

Brentwood raised his head, his eyes searching for Violet's gaze in the near darkness. He looked into her eyes for a moment and then he crushed his mouth to hers and kissed her with heated passion. He felt her stud as their tongues warred against each other. His body became taut. He drew back, broke the kiss, and then arched into her powerfully, thrusting himself into her depths with complete abandon, again, and again, and again. She was like a ragdoll beneath him. His release was whole body, deep, and intense. He felt like he was pouring part of himself into Violet with each jet of ejaculate he pumped into her soft clutching depths.

After a brief time, Violet relaxed her legs from around Brentwood, splaying them amid the bedcovers. She began to stroke Brentwood's back gently, not saying anything, just basking in post coital intimacy. Brentwood was still inside her but he was receding, and she knew from experience that he would soon either withdraw, or slip free from her.

Brentwood raised his head and studied Violet again.

"This may well become a frequent thing," he said.

"Mmm," was all that Violet murmured in reply.

Violet's silky soft perfectly straight white hair was longer now and she could finally present herself with the white tressed Egyptian princess look she had chosen as her signature style. Blunt bangs were cut straight just a little above her milky white brows, while the bulk of her hair fell down her back to between her shoulder blades.

Brentwood watched Violet for another moment and then he withdrew himself from her and rolled onto his back beside where she lay. He worked his pillow briefly and then drew the covers up and closed his eyes.

Violet lay still, next to Brentwood, feeling his semen begin to seep between her legs. She had come to consider having male fluids in, on, or slowly leaking from her vagina as somewhat of a badge of honor and an affirmation of her belonging to the greater collective of women worldwide. In the morning she would wake with dried cum caked on her labia and her inner thighs, but this was now a familiar thing, and given that Violet had no pubic hair, a little time in the shower would quickly restore her to a soft clean pink, ready to receive once again.

Violet had actually slept until early afternoon on the previous day, and now, as Brentwood's breathing pattern shifted and he slipped into sleep, Violet sighed, knowing that it would be a while yet until sleep claimed her. She lay quietly and began to reflect upon events of the past several weeks...

Violet's thoughts drifted back to the afternoon in Victoria's room with Victoria, Chelsea, and Niobe.

~~~

Violet was prone, on her back, on the floor in the center of Victoria's room. Chelsea was on Violet's right side and Victoria was on Violet's left. The two girls lay on their sides with both of their legs wrapped around one of Violet's legs, spreading her thighs apart. They each held one of Violet's arms tightly above her head with both of their hands. Violet was effectively pinned and grappled and unable to move. Niobe knelt between Violet's splayed thighs like a dark goddess.

For over two hours Niobe played a sensual game of cat and mouse with Violet. Niobe would nudge and flick and gently scritch her very sharp black painted cat claw fingernail against Violet's glistening clit, teasing Violet ever so close to orgasm, and then she would stop and engage in idle conversation with Victoria and Chelsea as if Violet was not even present. After a time, Niobe would resume the stimulus. Violet would reach a point where her whole body was straining to arch against Niobe's touch, striving to gain that tiny additional pressure she needed to take her over the edge, but the three girls tormenting Violet were expert and kept her just on the brink. Near the end, Violet began to plead pitifully with them to let her cum. Niobe took the vibrator which Chelsea had placed beside Niobe before they started this session with Violet, and twisted it on. Violet was crying with the need to cum. Niobe positioned the tip of the vibrator at the entrance to Violet's bare pussy and then shoved it in. At the same time, Niobe pressed the pad of her thumb against Violet's clit and rubbed hard and fast. Less than ten seconds later, Violet screamed and started to thrash, cumming violently around the vibrator and against Niobe's hand.

As it turned out, now, Niobe had more or less replaced Melissa in Victoria's inner circle. Tiffany had extended some gestures toward Melissa, to befriend her, and there might be something there, but it was tenuous at present. The hope was that Melissa might be able to help provide information about Victoria's connections. The threat to Jos was an ever present worry, and kept Violet firmly in Victoria's thrall whenever Violet was not with Brentwood or on an official assignment for Chalis. Violet's time with Tiffany was limited even though the pair slept together in one or the other of their rooms whenever their schedules permitted. Most often they were actually sleeping, and not engaged in sex. They had applied for a joint room, but nothing had happened yet in that regard.

~~~

Violet's thoughts shifted to one of her more recent assignments...

~~~

She had come into the mock executive boardroom at one of Chalis Estate's many themed clubs dressed like a Japanese schoolgirl. She wore matching white bra and panties beneath a plaid skirt and white blouse. She wore a pair of honeydew colored knee-socks, but no shoes. Her only makeup was a very pale pink lipstick, and heavy white eyeliner and eyeshadow. Matching white pearl studs adorned one of the upper piercings in both of her ears. She padded demurely into the room with her head down, closed the door behind her, and then waited in silence.

After a time, the ten Japanese men who were engaged in animated discussion around a stately central conference table quieted, and, almost as one, they turned toward Violet. One of them spoke enough English to direct Violet to come forward and to climb up onto the table and to lay down, on her back. The men began to fondle and touch Violet, focusing on her more intimate places. After a brief time her blouse had been unbuttoned and her bra had been pulled up to expose her breasts, yet it was still fastened behind her back. Her panties were pulled completely off. One of the men pressed them to his nose and breathed in deeply. Both laughter and envy ensued. The men continued to prod and poke and pinch Violet until one of them spoke a single word.

Upon the one man's utterance, Violet's wrists and arms and ankles and calves were grappled and drawn by multiple men's hands toward the four corners of the hardwood conference table. In less than a minute she was cuffed and bound by wrists and ankles, tied to the four corner posts of the table. The men left enough slack that Violet could draw her legs up somewhat, or rather more so that the men could force her legs apart and fuck her to their satisfaction. There was a hierarchy among the men which dictated the order in which they would fuck Violet - highest executive rank would go first.

Violet lost track of time as the ten Japanese men fucked her, each in turn. Most were rough and rapid with their thrusting. It was almost as if the men were engaged in a contest to see who was the best "fucker" and if they could make her cum while they fucked her. Half of the men had finished and already Violet felt quite raw. Her inner and outer thighs were bruised though it did not yet show visibly. Her nipples were numb and her pussy throbbed, but the efforts of the men would not lead to her cumming. Viscous milky semen from five men oozed from her sex and pooled on the surface of the table beneath her ass cheeks, but this was apparently not an issue for the men. The copious amount of cum seemed to excite them. The gang bang continued...

In the end, the men untied Violet and bowed to her, each in turn, and thanked her. She knew this by their manner and because two of them spoke in English. When the men were dressed and had departed, a female attendant who had been standing by outside slipped into the room and helped Violet gather herself, and then assisted Violet in making her way to a nearby medical treatment room.

~~~

Violet lifted her head and glanced at Brentwood's clock. The time was 0200. Her thoughts drifted again, this time to her first evaluation session with Dr. Ahlgren, Chalis' chief Psychologist and premiere executive fashionista.

~~~

The session had been underway for about twenty minutes. Most of the interview had been accomplished thus far by means of engaging dialog. Violet realized quickly that she liked Dr. Ahlgren.

Dr. Ahlgren smiled and spoke again, "Ok, this next part will be a series of clipped questions, posed to you in fairly rapid succession. I need you to answer quickly without spending too much time thinking about your answers. We have found that this method yields the most true responses and provides us with the most accurate assessment of the person we are evaluating. We record this part of the interview."

Violet nodded and smiled. "Alright," she said.

"Good. Let's begin then," Dr. Ahlgren said.

"Two clients. A man and a woman. You don't know them, and after your session with them, you won't see them again. Which do you choose? Him, or her?" Ahlgren asked.

"Him," Violet replied.

"Two men, two women, or a man and a woman?" Ahlgren asked.

"A man and a woman," Violet replied.

"Anal sex. Always a chore, or sometimes enjoyable?" Ahlgren asked.

"Sometimes enjoyable," Violet replied.

"Black or white?" Ahlgren asked.

"Both," Violet replied.

Dr. Ahlgren laughed, "Alright, I'll give you that one."

"Suck a penis or lick a vagina?" Ahlgren asked.

"Suck a penis," Violet replied.

"Spit or swallow?" Ahlgren asked.

"Swallow, if I like him at all," Violet replied.

"One day you are free of service to us. What relationship do you seek?" Ahlgren asked.

"A man and a woman," Violet replied.

"Would you revert your gender if you could?" Ahlgren asked.

"No, never, please. I could not bear it," Violet replied.

"Heels or flats?" Ahlgren asked.

"Heels," Violet replied.

"To a degree, you like to be humiliated, used, even have moderate pain inflicted upon you?" Ahlgren asked.

"Yes," Violet replied.

"You revel in submission?" Ahlgren asked.

"Yes," Violet replied.

"Would you ever consider becoming impregnated by a client, as a fetish, knowing that the child would receive an excellent upbringing with no involvement by you?" Ahlgren asked.

"Maybe," Violet replied.

"Breast enlargement?" Ahlgren asked.

"I prefer them as they are," Violet replied.

"Would you, could you, kill someone whom you knew to be wicked?" Ahlgren asked.

"Yes," Violet replied.

"I think we are done here, for today. I have very much enjoyed our time together Violet," Dr. Ahlgren said.

~~~

Violet lifted her head and glanced at Brentwood's clock again. The time read 0300. She turned on her side and snuggled against Brentwood. She began to replay the Saints & Sinners Masquerade in her mind... By 0330, she slept, finally.

************************

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ragdoll Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 383 milliseconds