• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother is my Sexual Slave Ch. 02

Mother is my Sexual Slave Ch. 02

123

Joshua and his girlfriend, Nancy, seduce his mother, Helen, to make her their submissive, sexual slave.

"My mother? Seriously? You'd have sex with my mother?"

"Yes," said Nancy in a quiet and somewhat embarrassed voice.

Obviously aroused by the conversation of his girlfriend having sex with his mother, Joshua looked at Nancy with as much shocked amazement as he did with sexual excitement.

"Lemme get this straight just so I don't misunderstand," he said and looking at her as if she was sitting there naked and masturbating herself. "You'd actually have sex with my Mom?"

"Yes," she said more confidently and with a sexy smile this time.

"Really?"

"Yes, I would have sex with your mother," she said nodding her head and putting a finger to her lips in the way she does before she says something sexy.

"Seriously?"

"Why not? What's the big deal? Absolutely, I would. It's just sex," she said.

"But she's my Mom," he said looking bewildered but still seemingly sexually excited.

"Your Mom is hot," she said giving him the sexual eye in the way that she, no doubt, would if she was there talking to his mother instead of her boyfriend.

"Wow! I don't believe it," he said looking at her and studying her as if trying to discern if she was serious about wanting to bed his mother.

"I don't know why you don't believe that I'd have sex with your mother if I could," she said shrugging her shoulders and moving her long, chestnut hair from her eyes.

"C'mon, get outta here," he looked at her obviously still trying to see if she was serious. "I don't believe you. You're just teasing me," he said waving a hand of disbelief at her. "There's no way that you'd have sex with my mother."

"I would Joshua. I would have sex with your mother. I really would, that is, if she wanted to have sex with me too," she said with a demur smile that somehow didn't become her, especially when she was talking about bedding his mother. When she confessed her desire to have sex with his mother she looked like the sexual predator that she was. Whether having sex with men or with women, it didn't much matter to Nancy, so long as the sex was good and so long as she was sexually satisfied.

In the sexy way that Nancy looked, a gorgeous woman, man or women, who wouldn't want her? No one in their right mind would turn her down for sex. She was beautiful, fit, funny, shapely, and sexy. He looked at his girlfriend as if he was imagining the two women, his mother with his girlfriend, naked and in bed together.

"Sorry, ha, ha, I know you're teasing me. I just can't wrap my head around you sexually wanting my Mom," he said looking at her as if she had just told him she had won the lottery and was willing to split the money with him.

"Why not? And I'm not teasing you, Joshua. I really would do your mother." She shrugged her indifference to his amazed reaction of her wanting to have sex with his mother.

"Wow," he said staring at her. "Wow! Suddenly, I'm imagining all the possibilities of you seducing my mother. Wow."

"What's wrong with me wanting to have sex with your mother when, in a heartbeat, you'd have sex with my mother too, if you could? Why is it acceptable for you to want to have incestuous sex with your mother, as if that's a rite of passage? Why is it acceptable for you to want to seduce my mom and you look at me cross-eyed because I want to seduce your mom?"

"I dunno, I just never pictured you together with my Mom in that sexual way, is all. It's shocking for me to know that you'd do my mother," he said backtracking and no doubt not wanting to ruin a good thing if Nancy was ever to get down and dirty and have sex with his mother.

"That's because you were too busy picturing yourself with your mother in that perversely incestuous way, pervert," she said with a dirty laugh.

"I know why I'm sexually attracted to my mother and to your mother, for that matter, but why are you sexually attracted to my mother? I don't get it. I don't understand. Sorry, but it doesn't make any sense to me that you'd want to have sex with my mother. What does she have that I don't?" He looked at her and laughed at the ridiculousness of his question.

"A few things," she said shooting him a sexy smile.

"My Mom is wicked old. She's forty something," he laughed. "Actually, I don't even know how old she is. When I ask her age, she tells me she's thirty-nine-years-old. As if she's a female version of Jack Benny, she's been saying that for a couple of years now. I'm not sure, just a guess, but I think she's forty-one, the same age as your Mom."

A multi-faceted woman, a true sexual being, he looked at Nancy as if seeing her for the first time. She's done lots of sexually outrageous things especially on a dare, mostly flashing her body to unsuspecting men, opening the door naked to pizza delivery men, talking dirty in bed about having sex with other men, and having sex with women. Yet, now, with her willing and wanting to have sex with his mother, that epiphany was another level of her sexual debauchery.

Even with incest, a man's world where women were looked at sideways should they want to have sex with a blood relative, the double standard reared its ugly head. Seemingly it's okay for a son to lust over his mother, a father to lust over his daughter, and even for him to lust over his girlfriend's mother. Yet when it's his girlfriend, a woman, lusting over another woman, especially when that other woman is his mother, who's not even related to her by blood, apparently that's a different story.

"Duh? I'm bi-sexual silly," she said laughing. "You know that I go both ways," she paused in her thought to look at him. "And your mother isn't old, just more mature."

"I know that you're bi-sexual but I really don't think of you as a bi-sexual woman. I just think of you as my hot, kinky, sexy girlfriend," he said looking at her without talking. "Even with you being bi-sexual, the fact remains that she's my Mom, Nance," he said pausing in his thought again to look at her while she remained silent to observe him. "Why her? Why my Mom when there are so many other woman that you can bed?"

"Rather, the question is, why not her? She's alone, vulnerable, lonely, horny, and available," she said. "She's ripe for my seduction."

"I never thought of my mother that way, horny and available," he said.

"You just have to see her in the way that I see her to want her. And," she said pointing a manicured index finger at him before putting her finger to her lip. "I know you want her as much as I want her," she said tossing her long, lush chestnut hair in the way she does when she readies herself to blow him.

"Aside from her being alone, vulnerable, lonely, horny, and available, you still didn't answer the question why you want my mom over another woman," he said.

"It's just a sexual feeling that I have in the way that you have when wanting me over another woman. She looks so beautiful when she smiles and I love her laugh. In the way that she wears her long, blonde hair and confidentially carries herself while wiggling her tight, shapely ass," she said moving her hands in the shape of his mother's ass, "she's so sexy."

"I won't argue with you that my Mom isn't sexy because she is. She's a definite MILF."

"I don't think your mother even knows how beautiful she is," said Nancy. "She reminds of that country western song by Sammy Kershaw, She Don't Know She's Beautiful. Every time I see your mother," said Nancy wrapping her arms around herself and closing her eyes, "I just want to kiss her.

"I'd love to see you two locking lips. Now that would be hot," said Joshua.

"Sometimes I imagine feeling her through her clothes and undressing her while kissing her and while moving my hand up her shapely legs to finger her, lick her, and eat her blonde pussy," said Nancy obviously swooning by the thoughts of licking Joshua's Mom, Helen.

"Wow! Holy shit, Nance. "I had no idea you were so sexually attracted to my Mom. You sound as if you're in love with her."

"Infatuated is more the word," she said. "Even though I'd do an occasional woman, I still prefer cocks to pussies," she said with a dirty laugh.

"Hooray for that. I couldn't compete against another woman," he said.

"She reminds me of an older and taller version of Kate Hudson. Actually, she could be Kate Hudson's older sister," she said giving him a look of insightfulness. "Besides, what's wrong with me wanting to have sex with your mother when you want to have sex with your mother and with my mother, if you could? Just because I'm a woman and you're a man, why does my wanting your mother make me perversely depraved and you wanting my mother make you the man?"

"That's totally different Nance," said Joshua waving a nonsensical hand in his feeble attempt to defend his reasoning for wanting to have sex with his mother and with her mother. "My wanting to have sex with my mother or with your mother even, as opposed to you having sex with my mother isn't even in the same ballpark. You wanting to have sex with my mother is like me wanting to have sex with your father."

"Batter up. It's a good thing that I swing from both sides of the plate," she said giving him a sexy look. "So long as I get an at bat and am allowed to play ball in this incestuous game of lustful desire, I'll willing to bet that it more excites you than troubles you that I'd want to round all the bases and have sex with your mother. So tell me," she said pausing in her thought to look at him. "In the way that you want to score with your mother and with my mother, how is it so different that I want to score with your mother?"

"That's easy," he said with a lackadaisical shrug. "All guys want to have sex with their mothers, especially with a mother who looks like a taller, albeit older version of Kate Hudson," he said with a cheesy smile. "She gets that a lot by the way. Lots of people have told her that she looks like Goldie Hawn's daughter. Now every time I see Kate Hudson, I get an erection while thinking of my mother sucking my cock."

"Don't be changing the subject Joshua. Tell me. What's wrong with me wanting to have sex with your mother when you'd have sex with my mother if you could and if ever she agreed to have sex with you?"

"Because, albeit twice my age, with already a sexual attraction in place, your MILF of a mother is the carbon copy of you. In twenty years, I can just see you looking in the way that your Mom looks now," he said staring at his sexy girlfriend as if imagining her in twenty years.

"I wouldn't mind looking like my Mom does now in twenty years. She's hot," said Nancy. "Definitely, my Mom is a MILF."

"In the way that you want to have sex with my mother, why wouldn't I want to have sex with your mother?" Always undressing her with his eyes, even after seeing her naked body so very many times, he looked at his girlfriend as if she was sitting there naked. "Now there's an image that I'd like to be my reality," he said with another cheesy smile.

"What image?" She looked at him while curling her hair with her finger as if picking up on his thoughts. "Tell me. Regarding your mother, what would you like to be your reality?"

"Well, if only just for comparison sake for me to compare one hot, sexy body to another," he said with boldness, "me in bed with you naked, your mother naked, and my mother naked would be so sweet." He smiled his sexual excitement at his kinky girlfriend. "Wow! Just once I'd like to know what that's like to not only be in bed with three naked women but also with two of those naked women being my mother and your mother," he said looking at her as if expecting her to agree. "Holy shit. That would be so hot."

"Yeah, well, get that image out of your head because, so long as I'm your girlfriend, that will never happen Joshua," said Nancy with jealousy.

With a hand on her shapely hip, she waved her finger in his face as if she was a black diva while moving her head from side to side as if she was a bobble doll.

"Why not?"

"Why not?" She looked at him as if he had just asked her if she had a penis. "For you to even ask that question is utter nonsense. "First of all, as far as we both know, your mother and my mother aren't lesbians or even bi-sexual," she said with some anger. "Even though I'd have sex with either one of them or both of them separately or together," she said swooning by the obvious thoughts of having sex with her and/or his mother, neither one would have sex with me. It's all just a sexual fantasy," she said with disappointment mixed with a tinge of anger.

Obviously not sexually satisfied enough with her for him to lust over her mother and his mother, even though she shared his lust, the rejection was undeniable.

"Okay, okay, calm down. We're just talking," he said.

"And if you ever have sex with my mother," she said pointing a finger of heated warning at him while bobbling her head again, "even if it's just a long, wet, lingering kiss or a hand job, I'll leave you."

"Okay, okay, my having sex with your mother is all just a sexual fantasy. I get it," said Joshua holding up both hands as if she was pointing a gun at him and he was surrendering. "I was just voicing my sexual fantasies while we were talking, that's all. It isn't likely that I'd ever have sex with your mother," he said falling silent while giving her a long look and while, no doubt, still thinking of having sex with her mother.

"It isn't likely that I'd ever have sex with your mother either," she said with disappointment.

"I still don't believe that you'd do my Mom," he said changing the subject after a long pause, obviously to put the sexual onus from him to her. "And after you said that you wouldn't do your mother, I can't believe you just included your mom in a sexual threesome with my mother. Obviously, for you to say that, you want your mother just as much as you want my mother and just as much as I want my mother too."

"Gees Joshua, get over it and why not? I'm bored sometimes too you know, and I have as many sexual fantasies as you do," she said reinforcing her words. "Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean that I don't have sexual wants, needs, and desires about my mother in the way that you have sexual wants, needs, and desires over your mother," she said.

"Boy, don't I know that," he said mumbling beneath his breath.

"Pardon? What did you just say?"

"Nothing. I didn't say anything."

"No, you said something derogatory about me, didn't you? You're such an ass," she said crossing her arms.

"Nothing. I didn't say anything," said Joshua unable to get away with lying to his girlfriend. "I, um, said, I didn't know that."

"You didn't know what Joshua?" She looked at him with annoyance. "You didn't know that I have sexual wants, needs, and desires? In the way you only pay attention to your sexual wants, needs, and desires lately and not mine, boy don't I know that," she said.

"Never mind all of that," said Joshua with exasperation. "Can we just continue discussing you wanting to have sex with my mother? That's what we're really talking about here, isn't it? You having sex with my Mom. We're not talking about me. We're talking about you in bed naked with my mother."

"Wait, before we get into that," she said looking at him with sudden insight. "Are you calling me a slut? Is that what you meant when you said, boy, don't I know that?" She stared at him with hostility but unable to keep a straight face, she burst out laughing obviously by the ridiculousness of their conversation. "Because if you're calling me slut, I am a slut but I'm your slut only."

"I'm just surprised that you sexually lust over my mother is all," he said. "I still can't believe it."

"Yeah, well, I'm surprised you sexually lust over my mother when you have me, a younger and more sexual version of her," she said while striking a sexy, Vogue pose. "Why on Earth would you want her when you have me?" As if she was a champion filly, she flipped back her hair with a toss of her head to give him a sexy look.

"I mean, it's one thing for me to lust over my mother," he said ignoring her. "But for you to lust over my mother too just blows my mind," he said looking at her with curiosity. "Tell me, what attracts you to my Mom?"

"I dunno. It's just a feeling," she said looking away from him with reflection before looking at him with sexual excitement. "Sometimes when alone in my room and touching myself, I imagine kissing your mother before making love to your mother. Sometimes, I can just picture your mother being my submissive, sex slave," she said curling and curling her hair with her finger. "I imagine making her my little whore and my sexy, slut bitch willing to do any sexual thing that I want her to do whenever I want her to do it," said Nancy. She gave him a heated look while twirling her hair with her fingers.

"Hey, don't you be calling my Mom a whore, a slut bitch, and a minx," said Joshua.

"Why not? I didn't mean any offense." She shrugged. "It's always the quiet ones who are the biggest sluts you know," she said with a sexy smile. "I bet your Mom is a real minx in bed. Meow," she said scratching at the air with her fingernails.

"Because by talking about my Mom naked and in bed with you, you're turning me on and making me horny," he said with a laugh before looking at her with seriousness. "Actually Nance, in the way that I wish I could remove myself from the action to watch you do me, I'd love to watch you do my Mom," said Joshua. "That would be so hot to watch you feel her through her clothes while kissing her before undressing her. As if I was a fly on the wall or as if I had setup a spy camera, I'd love to see you and my mother naked and in bed together. I'd love to see you with my Mom and your Mom naked. Oh my God, that would be so hot to watch the three of you having sex."

"You're such a voyeur. You've always liked to watch. You'd be the type who'd be into cuckold sex. I bet you'd like to watch me eat your mother's cunt and then watch her lick my pussy," she said with some sexual nastiness in her voice while licking the air with her tongue. "In the way that you enjoy watching me flash my sexy body to men at the mall, I figured you'd like to watch me strip your mother naked," said Nancy. "Oh yeah," she said teasing him, "getting down on my knees to move my fingers and my mouth between her legs, I'd totally do your Mom. Who knows, maybe after doing your mother, I'd be hot enough to do my mother too."

"Wow! I'm still reeling with the images of you two having lesbian sex. I just never figured you for being sexually attracted to my mother, Nance. If anything, I figured you'd be attracted to another woman who looks more like you instead of just the opposite of you."

"Looks like me?" She looked at him with confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Instead of lusting over my mother, Helen, a blonde, busty, blue-eyed, bombshell of a woman, I figured you'd be lusting over another brunette with B cup breasts who looks more like you."

"Opposites do attract," she said giving him a sexy look. "Opposites do attract."

"Speaking of blonde, busty, blue eyed bombshells, whatever happened to Susan?"

He sat there smiling in the way of Alice in Wonderland's Cheshire's cat as if imagining himself having sex with Susan.

"Susan? Susan who?"

"Your mother's girlfriend," he said.

"Oh that Susan. My Mom's best friend," she said with an insightful realization while staring at him.

"An inseparable pair, when we first started dating, she used to hang around with her all the time. As if they were sisters, they were always together. Every day they were together. She was wicked pretty and sexy too. Man, she was hot," said Joshua grabbing at his crotch.

"I bet you'd like to do her, wouldn't you?" Nancy looked at her boyfriend with a tinge of jealousy.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother is my Sexual Slave Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds