• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 13

Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 13

12345

Trish Stratus was awoken slowly by the sound of moaning. Female moaning.

As she blinked her eyes open Trish was horrified to see women tangled together in a lesbian orgy.

She tried to move away but her arms and legs were trapped firmly in place by some ropes, keeping her in a standing spread eagle position. There was also something in her mouth which Trish was pretty sure would drown out any cry coming out of her mouth so she decided to remain silent for the time being so she could try and work out what the hell was going on and not alert the other women.

Once Trish's senses returned she was able to focus on the women in front of her on the bed only a few feet away from her at which point she started recognising them as her fellow WWE divas which only caused more questions to run through her pretty head before finally some began to get answered when she spotted her former friend Mickie James.

Until recently Mickie had been one of Trish's few allies on RAW, and the only ally that could really help the blonde inside the squared circle, but Trish had been forced to end their alliance when Mickie tried turning her into her lesbian bitch. Of course the problem hadn't been that Mickie wanted Trish as her bitch, it was that part of Trish wanted to be Mickie's bitch.

Trish thought that she could get rid of these new and unwanted lesbian submissive desires by getting rid of Mickie but seeing less of Mickie gave Trish more time to think about the other woman who had made her cum harder than she'd ever cum before, and now Trish was tied up and helpless in a room full of her fellow divas, all of whom seem to suddenly crave pussy, and the girl who was responsible for Trish's recent obsession with lesbian sex.

As she watched the scene in front of her Trish felt her nipples slowly growing hard as juice began dripping from her pussy, unable to look away from a sight she found incredibly erotic. On one side of the bed another of Trish's former friends turned hated rival Lita was lying flat on her back with her eyes closed, a brunette head buried in between her legs who was obviously licking her pussy. Trish couldn't see who the brunette was, or who the blonde was behind her or exactly what the blonde was doing. At the other side of the bed two of Trish's long-time rivals Torrie Wilson and Candice Michelle were making out passionately while clearly fingering each other. In the middle Mickie was on top of some blonde Trish couldn't see in a 69 as... Melina kissed her ass!

When Melina had tried to take her women's title Trish had asked Mickie about Melina, knowing they had history and her 'friend' had told her how much they hated each other so Trish was completely shocked to see the super bitchy Melina eagerly covering Mickie's ass in kisses, every so often pushing herself in between those big butt cheeks to do God knows what.

What Melina was doing was licking Mickie's ass hole, and doing one hell of a job of it. Of course, Mickie had made sure all her bitches got plenty of practice at licking her ass hole so they were all good at it, but Melina excelled at eating ass.

If Melina was Mickie's best butt licker then her 69 partner Lillian was her best cunt lapper. Lillian had only been eating pussy for two days now but it was clear the singer had a gift for muff diving, a gift Mickie was definitely receiving now.

After holding out for as long as she could Mickie lifted her head and screamed out in joy as the tongues in her pussy and ass brought her to yet another climax, a smile crossing her face as she felt her slutty singer greedily suck the cum from her pussy and swallow every drop of it.

At this moment Mickie looked over at Trish to see if she was finally awake and then smiled when she saw she was.

"Hey everyone, Trish is awake." Mickie called out loudly to her bitches.

Upon hearing this Mickie's bitches immediately stopped what they were doing, looked over at the helpless Trish and smiled. They knew what was going to happen next and they were only too eager to follow Mickie off the bed and over to the tied up women's champion.

Trish's eyes went wide as she recognised more of her fellow WWE divas, including two women she had thought were her friends, Lillian and Ashley, and yet here they were a part of this. What the hell was going on?

On second thoughts, from the way the other divas were advancing on her, Trish wasn't sure whether or not she wanted to know, but whether she wanted to know or not she was about to find out.

"Hey there Trish, comfy?" Mickie asked playfully.

Trish mumbled something incoherent.

"I'm going to take that as a yes, but you want to know what's going on." Mickie said with a cheerful smile, "Well it's quite simple really, I gave you the choice to join me and you made the wrong choice. Soooo... I decided to give you a second chance. You see Trish, at Wrestlemania, it won't be just your title that will be on the line, you're going to be up for grabs too. If you win you keep your title and I'll leave you alone, but when I win, I will be the new WWE women's champion, and you will be my bitch."

Mickie paused for a moment to allow that to sink in before continuing.

"But I'm getting ahead of myself. Since you made the wrong choice last time I decided that before you get your second chance you need a little convincing of the pleasure you will receive once you're my bitch. And what could be more pleasurable than being on the receiving end of an all girl gang bang?"

Again Mickie paused, enjoying the look of horror on Trish's face as the blonde's worst fears were realised.

"As an added bonus you get a chance to meet your fellow bitches, all of whom have been practically drooling at the idea of getting their hands on you once I told them we were going to be gang banging your hot ass. Speaking of which, let me introduce you to them." Mickie said, pausing to look around her collection before picking out Maria and pulling her friend into her arms, "This is Maria, the first diva I turned completely into my bitch. She still has a boyfriend, but she knows who she belongs too, don't you Maria?"

"Yes Mickie, I belong to you. I'm your bitch." Maria replied submissively.

"Good girl," Mickie said, pulling Maria into a deep kiss, quickly exploring the inside of her bitch's mouth with her tongue before pulling away and asking, "Are you looking forward to playing with Trish?"

Maria bit her lip shyly, then nodded, "Uh-huh."

"Uh-huh? I think you can do better than that." Mickie said, nibbling on Maria's neck, "Why don't you tell Trish what you said you wanted to do to her earlier?"

Maria blushed, but obediently said, "I... I want to suck on her big boobs."

"Don't tell me, tell Trish." Mickie commanded.

Obeying her owner Maria looked into Trish's eyes and said, "I want to suck on your big boobs Trish. I love sucking on Mickie's big boobs and I really want to suck on yours. And I want to eat your pussy. I love eating pussy, and I can't wait to eat yours."

"Good girl, now who else should I introduce you too." Mickie said thoughtfully as she gently pushed Maria away, looked around, smiled and grabbed another diva, "How about Ashley. I know you've met her before, but this is the new and improved Ashley who actually knows her place, isn't that right Ash?"

"Yes Mickie, I know my place." Ashley said submissively.

"And what's that?" Mickie questioned.

"My place is to smile, look pretty and do whatever you say, because I'm just your bitch." Ashley replied exactly as she had been trained to do.

"That's right slut, you're just a piece of eye candy and my bitch." Mickie said, roughly kissing Ashley for a few moments before breaking away and laughing, "Thanks for helping to set Trish up for this by pretending to be kidnapped, you were a very good bitch."

"Anything for you Mickie." Ashley said submissively as Mickie patted her on the head like the housebroken pet she was.

"Right again bitch." Mickie laughed, "Now why don't you tell Trish what you're most looking forward to doing to her?"

Ashley nodded and turned to Trish, a surprising level of lustful anger burning in her eyes, "I'm looking forward to fucking you up the ass Trish. I really like fucking Maria's ass, and Mickie says you've got the best ass she's ever fucked so I'm really looking forward to seeing if it's as good as she says it is."

"Oh believe me Ashley, it is." Mickie said, slapping Trish's ass roughly and then greedily groping it, "I love pounding girl's asses, and Trish's ass cheeks are just a perfect combination of being big and round while firm at the same time, and that little ass hole, mmmmm, I don't think I've ever fucked a hole that tight before."

"I wouldn't bet on it being tight for much longer." Lita scoffed.

All the divas, except for Trish of course, burst out laughing at Lita's comment, although Mickie was quick to stop them so she could get the situation under her control again.

"Why, planning on something special for Trish's ass hole Lita?" Mickie asked questioningly.

"No, but I think when we're done gang banging that ass Trish will be lucky if her butt hole ever closes properly again." Lita laughed.

"Well if anyone knows about getting her ass gang banged I guess it would have to be you wouldn't it Lita?" Mickie said, getting a ooooo out of the rest of her bitches, "I forget, how many times have we made you our gang bang whore? How many times have we taken it in turns using your pussy and ass for pleasure bitch?"

"I don't know, but it's not nearly enough." Lita said with a grin before turning to Trish, "And for the record, my pussy and ass hole have always closed properly after getting gang banged... eventually."

"Well if you're slutty holes closed properly then Trish has nothing to worry about." Mickie laughed, before pulling Lita towards her and turning to the bound blonde, "Lita, as I'm sure you know Trish, is the biggest slut in the WWE, and just loves the benefits that come from being one of my bitches, don't you Lita?"

"Oh fuck yeah, I love being your bitch Mickie. I love being your bitch and getting fucked by you and these other hot sluts." Lita said enthusiastically, before kissing Mickie passionately, knocking the easily excitable brunette off her game for a few moments, but she quickly got back by returning the kiss even harder.

After a rough tongue battle Mickie used Lita's hair to pull the redhead away from her before asking, "What else do you love about being my bitch Lita? What are you looking forward to doing to Trish?"

"I love getting to fuck all the other divas, especially with my tongue." Lita said, quickly sticking out her tongue in a licking motion at Trish, exposing her pierced tongue to the helpless blonde before continuing, "I'm looking forward to getting my tongue inside you Trish, but what I'm really looking forward to is looking into your eyes as I fuck you with a nice big strap on, so I can see the regret in your eyes when you realise turning me down before was the biggest mistake of your life."

"Oh that's right, you tried to seduce Trish a few years ago and instead of being nice about it Trish totally overreacted and started acting like a total bitch to you and everyone around her." Mickie said, before putting her finger to her chin and pretending to look thoughtful, "Mm, bit of a over reaction... anyone would think Trish's homophobia was hiding something."

"You mean like deep down she's just a submissive little dyke bitch that needs to be put in her place?" Lita suggested.

"Yes, I think that's exactly it. In fact Trish reminds me of another little dyke bitch that needed to be put in her place, which is just what happened to her, isn't that right Melina?" Mickie asked her bitch as she grabbed her and pulled her into her arms.

"Yes Mickie, you put me in my place. I was just a little dyke bitch that needed to be put in my place. Thank you for putting me in my place Mickie." Melina said submissively, just as she had been trained to do.

"You're welcome bitch." Mickie said, shoving her tongue down Melina's throat.

Welcoming the kiss Melina melted into Mickie's arms and allowed her conqueror's hands full access to her maid uniform covered body, although thanks to the earlier sex session all of her fun parts were exposed for Mickie's greedy hands to grope, not that the broken Latina minded as the skilful touch caused pleasure to run throughout her body.

After a few long minutes of practically choking Melina with her tongue and running her hands all over her body Mickie broke the kiss and turned to Trish, "Melina used to be a real bitch, but now she's my bitch. Isn't that right Melina?"

"That's right Mickie, I'm your bitch. I am Mickie James' bitch." Melina answered submissively.

"Yeah you are, but you're also my maid. What does that mean Melina?" Mickie asked.

"It means I carry your luggage, drive you around, and clean wherever you're staying, all while wearing my pretty little maid uniform as well as sexually pleasing you and doing whatever you say." Melina said, repeating what had been drummed into her head a thousand times until it stuck.

"Right again, good bitch." Mickie said, patting Melina on the head like a pet, "Now what are you most looking forward to doing to Trish?"

"Fucking her ass." Melina replied without even needing to think about it, "I love fucking ass, and Trish has an ass which was made for fucking."

"You're right, Trish does have a ass made for fucking, just like your ass, right Melina?" Mickie questioned, slapping Melina's butt cheek roughly, "That's why you love fucking ass almost as much as you love getting your ass fucked, especially by me."

"Yes Mickie, I have a ass made for fucking which is why I love fucking ass almost as much as I love getting my ass fucked, especially by you." Melina said submissively, blushing as she was reminded of all the butt pounding she'd had to endure since being turned into one of Mickie's bitches.

"Damn right, now, who else do I need to introduce." Mickie said thoughtfully as she pushed Melina away and grabbing another one of her fellow WWE divas, "Oh I know, Jillian. What are you Jillian?"

"Your bitch Mickie." Jillian replied without hesitation, "And I can't wait to tongue fuck Trish's sweet looking pussy."

"Oh trust me, it tastes even sweeter than it looks." Mickie grinned, giving Jillian a quick smooch before pushing her away and murmuring, "Who next... oh this should be good, Candice, Torrie, you two sluts get your asses over here."

"No problem Mickie, we know we're your bitches." Torrie said as she and Candice joined Mickie in front of the tied up Canadian.

"Mmmmm, and we love being your bitches." Candice added lustfully as Mickie pulled her into her arms.

"Of course you do, you're fucking sluts." Mickie laughed before roughly kissing first Candice, then Torrie, "What do you sluts most want to do to Trish?"

"We want to DP her." Candice answered quickly, "We love DPs. Giving and receiving."

"Thanks to Mickie and Victoria we've DP'ed lots of bitches, and we can't wait to stuff both Trish's fuck holes with strap on cock." Torrie said.

"And our tongues and fingers. We love eating and fingering pussies and ass holes." Candice said.

"Oh I know you do Candice, just like every other girl in here knows I love to eat and finger pussies and ass holes." Mickie said, herself and her bitches giggling softly as Trish squirmed in her restraints, "Now there's someone else... oh of course, your other best friend Lillian."

Without needing to be told Torrie and Candice untangle themselves from Mickie's arms and stepped back into the crowd as Lillian step forward and allowed herself to be pulled into Mickie's arms were the other two girls had been before.

"You know Trish, until two days ago Lillian had never even tasted a pussy before? Isn't that just a crime? I mean just look at that mouth, it's obviously made for eating pussy." Mickie said, trailing her finger along Lillian's lips, "It sure as hell feels like it. I mean we were going to gang bang you yesterday but I was just having so much fun with Lillian I thought my other bitches should get a chance to feel her mouth on their pussies. Their ass holes too. Mmmmm, Lillian definitely knows how to lick a butt hole too. And she loves it, don't you Lillian?"

"Yes Mickie, I love licking butt holes. I love licking pussies. I can't wait to lick Trish's pussy and butt hole. And I want to fuck her too. I want to eat her pussy, lick her ass hole, suck her tits, oh I want to suck on those big tits, and kiss her, and fuck her pussy with a strap on, ass fuck her, make her cum, everything, I want to do everything to her..." Lillian babbled, lost in her lesbian lust until Mickie gave her a quick hard slap to her behind.

"Don't worry Lillian, you'll get plenty of chances to do whatever you want to do to your good friend Trish... just so long as you remember who's bitch you are..." Mickie said suggestively.

"Oh I'm your bitch Mickie. I'm Mickie James' bitch. Thank you so much for turning me into your bitch Mickie. Thank you for teaching me how to eat pussy and fuck other women. It's the greatest thing in the world." Lillian said dreamily.

"You're welcome bitch." Mickie said, briefly kissing Lillian like she had kissed all of her other bitches before turning to the final diva, "And finally you know Victoria."

"I'm not your bitch." Victoria said quickly.

"Not yet." Mickie grinned before holding up her hands innocently as Victoria glared at her, "But we'll sort that out next week."

"You're right, we will." Victoria said, before turning to Trish, "But tonight we can concentrate on this slut."

"That's the idea." Mickie said with another grin, "After all, I knew you of all people wouldn't want to miss Trish's first lesbian gang bang."

"And as I said, I really appreciate the invitation." Victoria said, not turning her attention away from Trish, moving closer until she was right in the women's champion's face before telling her, I'm going to personally see that your slutty ass hole gets so stretched out you'll be able to carry your championship belt in your fat ass!"

"Now Victoria, I'm sure we're all eager to fuck Trish's big juicy bubble butt, but let's not get too ahead of ourselves." Mickie warned, she moved towards a nearby table covered in a cloth, "First we need to make sure she won't give any trouble."

With that Mickie pulled off the large tablecloth, revealing that the table was covered in paddles, crops and all sorts of other BDSM equipment which made Trish extremely nervous.

Mickie slipped a hands over the threatening looking instruments for a brief moment before returning to Trish. Victoria had moved out of the way at this point, meaning Mickie could get right up in Trish's face, the nutty girl all smiles as usual as she reached around to grab the straps of Trish's ball-gag.

"Now Trish, in the second I'm going to take this gag out of your mouth. As you've probably guessed there is no point in screaming because no one's going to hear you, so don't even bother. And I know, I know, you're going to want to be rude to me, and say mean things, and be all defiant to the bitter end, but here's the thing... I'm going to fuck you Trish. Me, my bitches, and Victoria, are all going to gang bang you like a cheap whore. Now, we can spend hours beating you until you're a crying mess, covered in bumps and bruises, every part of you in agony until you just can't take it any more. I love you, but I could have a lot of fun breaking you, and so would a lot of my friends. Of course if it comes to that you'll be shooting yourself in the foot, because you'll be so banged up you'll only just about make it to Wrestlemania, and even then it will be because of your stubborn attitude and you won't even be close to 100% so it will be easy for me to beat you and make you my bitch. That won't be as much fun, but as long as I beat at Mania I don't really care that much. But I'm guessing you'd like to save your energy, and..." Mickie paused for a minute to reach out to slide her fingers over Trish's extremely wet pussy, causing the blonde to gasp at the moment as those with fingers began rubbing her sensitive downstairs lips as Mickie continued, "We both know this is what you want. To get fucked by me. To get gang banged by the whole diva locker room. Because deep down Trish, you know you're a lesbian slut. That's what I turned you into. And sure, you may have been as straight as an arrow when we met but I turned you out, made this hot little straight cunt of yours a dyke pussy that needs to be regularly fucked by girls. And all you have to do is admit that to little old me and my friends and I promise Trish, you get what you really want. We'll skip beating your dyke ass and go straight to gang banging you like the little lesbian slut you are. So, you can unnecessarily suffer, or you can submit and agreed to be our lesbian gang bang slut. And hey, if you pass out from us using our tongues on you, and you probably will, I'll even let you go. Save strap on gang banging you until after you lose at Mania. Doesn't that sound good? Doesn't that sound better than going through a bunch of unnecessary pain? All you have to do is not be stubborn. The choice is yours."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds