• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Well-Earned Commission

Well-Earned Commission

123

Working as a door to door to salesman has its ups and downs like most other jobs, however my job had an added bonus over most other ordinary jobs, as in most other jobs did not let you see the occasional half naked or half dressed women. Because my job involved knocking on random doors, sometimes when people are not expecting visitors, I get to see them in various states of undress, sometimes just a bath towel sometimes their nightwear.

I was stood transfixed by one such glorious vision now, a twenty something in her tiny see through shorts and matching vest top which she looked like she was trying on for the first time, her fully clothed friend in fits of giggles behind her as she sheepishly opened the door. She was more concerned with covering herself up, and rather than telling me to get lost like many people did, she was a pleasant person and I managed to work my sales pitch on her and secure a sale. This meant Laura, whose name I had now learned had to sign a few documents and she was now met with the task of somehow signing some documents I was presenting to her and still trying to use her hands to cover her modesty. I caught her friend's eye and she grinned at me obviously loving the awkward situation Laura was now in.

There was a brief moment of hesitation and I was sure for a second that she was going to back out and shut the door on me but then to my delight she reached for the pen and clipboard I was holding out to her, dropping her guard and showing me her great figure that was just visible beneath the flimsy material of her outfit; I instantly got hard clearly seeing the outline of her nipples, and her breasts lightly jiggled as she pulled the clipboard towards her and held it close as she quickly read and signed the first few pages. As Laura flipped over to the final page my eyes darted to her lower region and my eyes widened as I caught a glimpse of a thin dark strip through her shorts, my expression must have been noticeable as her friend shot me a knowing look and I felt the slight heat of embarrassment at being caught.

After signing the last page Laura hurriedly handed me the board and pen back and covering herself she started to close the door gradually hiding behind it, saying goodbye, I smiled and said my thanks, managing a quick grin at her friend who smirked at me just as the door closed. I left the doorstep feeling pretty good about myself and carried on canvassing the rest of the street. Getting the sale from Laura and what I saw whilst finalising it must have boosted my confidence to no ends as I managed to get another several sales in her street, after trying one last door I decided to set off back towards the company mini bus that was parked just around the corner, triumphant and still horny from the display I had been treated to.

I was thinking of how jealous my fellow sales rep and best mate Paul would be when I told him what had just happened, and at my tally for the day, then I remembered that he had was on holiday and that the rest of the sales team were women so I resigned to not being able to brag till later on when I would call him and recount every detail. Approaching the familiar blue 12 seat mini bus branded in the companies logos I noticed the rest of the team was already inside and that they were waiting for me.

"Did you get anything then Stevey boy?" Debbie my team leader asked cheerfully from the passenger seat at the front of the bus, using one of the many pet or nicknames she had for me as I climbed into the back of the bus.

"Yes actually I did, it was a good street that, four orders and a call back, the first one was..." scanning the five females I thought about the abuse I would receive for being a sexist pig before continuing, "... a really nice lady and it was a good sale"

"Good, good, always nice not to have to resort to a hard sell" She was definitely wrong about the hard part I thought smiling and nodding as she spoke.

I went to my seat at the back of the bus as the rest of the team sounded off their figures and Debbie jotted them down, we had already smashed target for the week, and anything extra now was just adding to our bonus. Karen, the youngest of the team remarked that she had struck out in this area; she must have been knocking on women's doors because to me her looks alone could get her a sale from most men. Long blond hair, fantastic tanned athletic body, beautiful innocent looking, she comes across as shy and at times I would find myself thinking she seems out of place among the rest of the team. To be a sales rep took a certain type of individual, sociable, outgoing and very confident and the rest of the team were exactly that and this was the complete opposite of how Karen acted, yet she always managed to hit her targets and had won sales rep of the month more than once.

Helen and Gabby, both definitely the loudest of the group were in their mid-twenties yet they acted at times like naughty schoolgirls, crude and generally wild. Helen with her shoulder length curly brown hair, good looking and a great figure has what I find to be a bit of an attitude, we have argued on more than one occasion and one time the rest of the team left the bus without us noticing as it had got that heated. Her best friend Gabby I got on better with, quite a funny person and real easy going. Gabby could have the bus in uproar laughter with her anecdotal tales or observations; I could always count on her to cheer me up, and it was an advantage that she was not too bad looking, mousy short brown hair and great boobs that she herself confessed to be proud of.

Shouting in unison their figures to Debbie they had both got one sale each but were in good spirits which meant they had probably spent most of the time sat on a wall chatting or had managed to find a local pub to have a quick drink in.

Our driver Maggie was the oldest of the team and sometimes referred to as the mum of the group which she didn't mind, divorced, and looking good for an older lady. Paul refers to her as the MILF of the team; having a MILF fetish many of his drunken ramblings about fantasy encounters included Maggie. She kind of reminds me of the American actress Mary McDonnell and despite being the oldest she could keep up with the rest of us on nights out and in general banter, sometimes shocking us all with jokes or rude comments. As Debbie's good friend Maggie always stayed with the van and never really did any canvassing although she was technically a rep, Debbie would sign sales up in Maggie's name so she always hit her targets, we all accepted this as it had always been this way and once you got to know her you found she was a special member of the team.

After briefly jotting some things down Debbie spoke up "Well not a bad little area that, I managed to get two, so with the girls and Steve's run of good selling there we've done pretty good so far, if we can go back with ten that would make it a really good day don't you think?" there was a murmur of agreeing from the rest of the team, and she smiled turning to Maggie, "On to the next area Mags, let's get some more orders" Debbie looked back at the rest of us grinning before returning to give Maggie directions to our next patch. Our manager and team leader Debbie; was by far the best sales rep in the whole company, she was also the most outgoing, craziest and most suggestive out of all of us. She would twist the most innocent of things and when she was in a certain mood would find innuendos in almost anything said, and it was normally Paul and me who would be the target of her teasing, probably because we were young lads and the only guys in the team. For a married woman she was quite flirtatious and uses it along with her good looks to get sales, her shoulder length auburn hair, cheeky smile, her voice and ultimately her trim figure, topped with amazing breasts. Not that she only succeeded with selling to men, Debbie would find common ground with most women she canvassed and could get sales in the most difficult of areas where the rest of us would draw blanks. Out of everyone in the team, Paul and I once agreed in discussion that she was the one we would most like to fuck because as we both stated "there is something about her".

As Maggie drove us to our next destination, which from Helen asking Debbie was a little village just on the outskirts of the town we had just been in. As it was in the middle of nowhere and from comments between Debbie and Maggie about past visits they were not expecting us to get much, commuter housing and retired folk, either no one in or people not wanting to buy our product. A little dissent started in the back and both Helen and I complained that we did not want to go to there and for Maggie to drive somewhere better, Debbie was sticking to her guns though and we badgered her all the way. This became a pointless exercise because as we got closer to the village it started to rain, lightly at first, and then just as we pulled up in a layby on its outskirts it was freely pouring down hammering away on the roof of the bus.

"Shit, will you listen to that?" Helen exclaimed, grinning at me knowing what it meant.

"I'm not going out there" I announced returning the grin slouching down in my seat and closing up my suite jacket, we all wore dark blue suites to match our company colours. Trouser suites for the men, knee length skirts with jackets for the women and we all had to wear white shirts or blouses with a company emblem tie. This uniform though was adjusted according to our own individual tastes as we were hardly in the office and on the road most of the time. Paul and I would not normally wear our jackets or ties wearing our shirts casually unbuttoned at the top except in cold weather. The girls wore shorter than regulation size skirts and with their top blouse buttons half undone to display ample cleavage. Although Debbie and Maggie adhered to the dress code Debbie saw our adjustments as sales tool, especially for the girls and overlooked it, so long as we were dressed right whenever we went into the office.

"Well that's put a dampener on us doing anything for now hasn't it" Debbie announced turning around to us all adding, "well let's just relax and have a break for a bit see if this clears up" and she switched on the radio to play some music and the team began to chat away, the rain was not letting up and was getting harder.

Debbie started to do some paperwork and Maggie leaned against her door twisting her body round so she could see the rest of us all sat in the back. I remained in my seat watching the rain on the windows while the girls huddled together just at the front of the bus behind Debbie chatting away. I was outnumbered today and I realised they had had several similar huddles earlier today, once at the start of the shift and when I had got back to the bus they were always already there huddled. Something was going on, one of them was having a relationship crisis or they knew some gossip, either way it did not interest me at all.

As time went on I noticed Debbie was now turned around and joining in the girl huddle, they were giggling a lot now. I was starting to get bored of the rain and to top it I was getting no phone signal as we were in the middle of nowhere, but I knew that if I tried to join in they would say something like "nothing for you" or "its girl stuff". Then I remembered Laura, why hadn't I thought of her until now, I started to visualise in my head the moment when her gorgeous tits came into view and her dark patch... this thought was interrupted by a shriek and exclamation of disbelief from Debbie.

"Really, Steve?" she yelled, I suddenly sat up straight attentive and listening in their direction. Debbie had her hand on her mouth and she looked at me sheepish before sinking down in her seat to hide, the others shot me alarmed looks before lowering their heads smirking. They were talking about me; I decided to move closer to the front of the bus and stood before them, Helen the only one looking at me trying to look innocent.

"So, what did you just say about me?" I asked her casually.

"Nothing" said Helen defiant, "It's a different Steve." Debbie added now looking at me her face red from either laughter or embarrassment; she knew I did not believe them. I then caught Helen stifling a laugh and it looked like she was checking me out for a moment she saw me noticing and started to stifle more laughter before turning away to look out the window, as she turned away she let out a burst towards the window before clamping her hand over her mouth. Gabby was in a similar state, then my eyes fell on Karen who had her head down and to me was looking very guilty, she felt my presence over her and looked up at me with her big round blue eyes full of guilt.

"Karen" I said to her, she was like a cornered rabbit. Someone giggled and I looked up at Dense who quickly turned away stifling sniggers.

"W-What" Karen stammered looking so innocent that I momentarily thought of dropping it, Helen in fits of suppressed laughter made the moment go away.

"What's been said?" I asked in a firmer tone, already convinced it was her who had said something, something the rest of them had found highly amusing.

"Nothing, honestly, it's a different..." I cut her short with a look that said don't tell me lies; she hung her head and said something quietly, I could barely make it out. "My friend ... said you ... thats all" Was all I caught; mumbling the parts I wanted to know.

"Karen I couldn't hear you" I said leaning in and she went red turning away stammering again the same sentence. I was about to ask again when Helen blurted, "She said her friend Jen told her you had a huge cock", my eyes wide at what I had just heard and Karen sort of squeaked and tried to hide in her jacket as the mini bus erupted into laughter from the rest of the women. "No, she said you were hung like a stallion" Debbie corrected Helen before bursting into fits of giggles tears in her eyes from laughing.

I knew that this day would come, ever since I was sixteen I got bullied about my dick. After a shower at school some one swiped my towel and all the boys in my class saw my abnormally huge manhood, I was teased until I left school because of it, either called donkey dick or horse boy. The bullying stopped when I got to college but the reputation followed me, where of course most of the time it worked to my advantage. Curious girls who had heard rumours got to receive first-hand experience of my cock. Now that this lot at work knew about it I knew I was going to get constant piss taking, I was now kicking myself at screwing that girl Jen two weeks ago, but then realising how was I to know that she knew Karen, plus she was hot.

"Oh come on grow up," I said wanting them to stop laughing as they each tried to get words in but would erupt into fits.

"You obviously did a lot of that" Debbie wailed through laughter and everyone found it even more amusing, Maggie was laughing lightly calming down a bit. I sat in the nearest empty seat and looked out of the window shaking y head once before looking at the rest of them trying to look not amused although I was kind of liking the attention.

"Its not funny you know?" I half-heartedly said knowing it wouldn't stop them and after about a further ten minutes of jokes and Debbie making donkey noises they were now all calming down only occasionally giggling. The rain carried on hammering the bus and after the first laughter free silence in what seemed like a while I asked if they had finished, they all just smirked at me, Karen was trying not to look at me a slight smile on her face. Debbie was the first to speak after a moment of her studying me, I could see her brain working and when she spoke I wished she hadn't.

"So how big is it?" she asked boldly, I was caught by surprise by this question, and Helen answered for me, being quite generous, "Over 10 inches, didn't Jen say Karen?" Karen simply nodded still not wanting to look at me.

"10 inches I don't believe that" Debbie said in a sceptical tone.

"I don't think it is either" Gabby added casting an eye to my crotch that did not go unnoticed by me and a few others.

"Come on, is it that big?" Debbie pressed for an answer; I just looked at her and raised an eyebrow as if to say I'm not saying a word. She read my look with a mischievous glint.

"Oh come on, it is, isn't it? We all know it is, just prove it," She said quickly, and I was unsure of her wording and was just about to question it when Helen piped up.

"What do you mean prove it" She shouted, "How do you want him to do that, are you asking him to lob it out?" My cock lurched at this, a chance to be out in front of a bunch of women definitely stirred my horniness, Gabby sat upright looking at everyone wide eyed, and Debbie with a serious look at Helen simply said, "Why not?", the girls all erupted into simultaneous chatter, I could make out remarks like "no way" and "you're joking aren't you". I sat with my legs open brazen; looking up at Debbie who with a sexy cheeky grin stared down at me and then gave my crotch a deliberate meaningful gaze.

"I am serious. Go on, get it out" she ordered, I shifted in my seat my brain doing overtime. I started recalling previous big dick moments and thought that this could beat them all, even if I got to sleep with just one of these ladies from one act. All I would have to do was commit one brief moment of indecent exposure.

"Your not serious" I asked trying to sound neutral although I could see that Debbie knew I was already contemplating it.

"Damn right I am" She said straight back, and she then went on to say something that made this all very real. "No one says a thing about this when we get back OK, it's kept within the team, OK. Girls" She looked at Helen and Gabby. "I mean it, on danger of the sack OK." She tapped Karen on the head; she quickly looked up "You OK with this Honey?" Karen gave her a wide eyed look then her head went straight back down biting her thumb nail. "I will take that as a yes then " Debbie said and then in a swift move she opened her door and got out of the bus, the rain was still coming down heavily, opening the side door she then hopped into the back shaking herself off and slid it back shut standing before us all.

"Ok Stevey boy whip it out," She said without hesitation clapping her hands together. I was having all sorts of thoughts, my mind racing, was I going to do this, what can happen if we get caught or someone finds out back in the office, Debbie noticed the hesitation; she looked at the rest of the team saying, "Ok girls, we cannot expect Steve to do this for nothing, so I think we should give him all our commission for today. Come on its not that much and you would have to pay normally to see a gifted guy like this," She looked at me grinning, "that's if he is as gifted as we have heard."

There was a chorus of yes to Debbie's proposal and my heart was now racing, I was going to do this I thought, better commit before I chicken out. I got up and moved back to the back row of seats, brushing past Debbie on the way that sent a little charge through me, I was sure I could feel heat coming from her, maybe the situation was getting to her like it was me. I sat down facing the small isle that ran to the front of the bus with my legs outstretched, Helen and Gabby both stared right at me expectant, so did Maggie from way up front. Karen was sat up straight and trying to look like she was watching the rain but I briefly caught her eye and her gaze said it all, she was curious and that was the last incentive I needed,

Debbie stood in the isle with her hands on her hips. I looked up at Debbie her eyes had a glint in them, I undid my belt, then I began to think about what I was about to do again. I paused before speaking I had already talked myself round, three attractive women, one gorgeous teen and a sexy thirty year old all in a mini bus wanting to see my dick; of course I was going to do this.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Well-Earned Commission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds