• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Black Werewolf Association

Black Werewolf Association

Call me Chris, everyone else does. My name is Christine Belmont and I'm a young woman living in the Kanata neighborhood of metropolitan Ottawa, Ontario. I was born in Montreal-Nord, Quebec, to a Haitian mother and French Canadian father. If you were to look at me, like most people you'd find me cute and innocent. I'm nineteen years old and stand five-foot-eleven, curvy and sexy, with caramel skin, curly black hair and light brown eyes. That's what you're meant to see. Underneath it all, I'm something else entirely.

I hail from two truly unique bloodlines, and I don't mean just because I am biracial. You see, my father Louis Belmont is a Lycanthrope, meaning he's a human being born with the unique ability to become a wolf at will. As for my mother, Annabelle Armand, she's a priestess of the Voodoo Gods of ancient Africa, and as such she possesses the ability to control the elements and also interact with supernatural entities like Ghosts and Demons. Yup, that's my mom and dad. Growing up in such a household was fun. Having to learn early on to hide what I am because of a hostile world made me cautious by nature. My folks watched me like a hawk, supposedly for my own good. And you thought your parents were weird!

I love my parents but I really wanted them out of my hair once I finished high school. That's why I moved to Ottawa to attend Carleton University, where I study business administration. I could have stayed in Montreal for university but opted not to. Life in the Capital is alright, a little boring at times that's why I make my own fun. My best friend Beatrice Chang and I like to hit the clubs on weekends. Mansion is my favorite night club, though the Byward Market bars are alright too.

There's a shortage of cute guys in Ottawa, unfortunately. I met one named Theodore Saint-Croix at school. He's new to Canada, hailing straight from the island of Haiti. I've got mixed feelings about Haitians. Growing up as a mixed-race chick in a mostly Haitian section of Montreal, I used to get teased by Black girls because of my skin color and exotic looks. I don't typically go for guys from the islands but Theodore was cute. He's taking up Law at Carleton University. Dude thinks he's God's gift to women. He's alright but not that hot. I told him off the last time he put the moves on me.

Enough about my human life. Now I get to be free. Tonight, I am on the prowl for my favorite prey. I am a Lycanthrope and when the full moon rises, I've got to hunt. That's why I make sure that I'm in the woods by nightfall whenever there's a full moon. Tonight I want to eat some venison and since there's plenty of deer in the woods of Kanata, I see no reason why I shouldn't fulfill my need. I shed my human guise and morphed into a perfect replica of a silver-furred wolf with golden eyes and pearly white fangs. Feeling strong and free I ran through the woods, my senses picking up so many sounds, smells and sensations that no human shall ever experience.

For example, I knew that there were five female deer in heat within three miles of me and wherever they roam, the bucks follow. I wanted to bring down a buck, a strong male with large antlers. I don't like to hunt easy prey. I want to take down something that can give me a fight. Having caught my prey's scent, I was on the prowl. My heart thundered in my chest with the anticipation of my next meal. I love deer meat. It's so tasty, once you've tried it you won't want to eat anything else. If you're me. I ran and ran, with the wind in the opposite direction, and neared my unsuspecting prey. With a predator's smile on my face, I crept closer to the deer. I smelled fear from them, but they hadn't heard or smelt me, which was weird. Instantly I knew what was up. Something must have spooked them.

The only thing a predator fears is another predator. The hairs on my neck raised like hackles and I bristled with anger. There was someone else in my favorite hunting grounds. Who could have dared? I don't know who the fool was but he's dead meat! A moment later, something leapt out of the shadows. The thing was all black fur and yellow eyes, and seemed made of night, but I knew instinctively I was facing something very much like myself. The black wolf bared its fangs and growled menacingly. I did the same. We stood less than five meters apart. It came at me, and I leapt in the air, intent on taking it down. The black wolf leapt on me, striking me in mid-air and I fell on my flank. Before I could blink it was on me, holding me down, its fangs inches from my throat.

I looked at the black wolf, and sensed that this was no ordinary wolf. Without warning it nipped my neck with its fangs, drawing blood. In panic, I cried out and transformed back into a human. All of a sudden, the magnificent she-wolf I had been was gone, and I was a shivering human female. The black wolf looked me up and down, and then in a flash it vanished...replaced by a man. A tall, broad-shouldered and dark-skinned man. In the moonlight I could see his features clearly. I gasped when I saw who it was. Hello Christine, Theodore said with a smile. I leapt to my feet, though naked I was far from defenseless. What are you doing here? I asked him through gritted teeth. We're two of a kind, Theodore said.

I stood inches from him, naked as the day I was born. Theodore looked at me and smiled. I looked at him, at his hard, muscular form, and I felt...desire. Without a word I grabbed him and kissed him, and he pulled me closer, embracing me passionately. We fell on the ground, and fucked like there was no tomorrow. I climbed on top of Theodore, my breasts swaying from side to side, and straddled him. He smacked my ass and fondled my breasts as I impaled myself on his hard dick. I bucked wildly as he thrust his cock deep inside of me, and growled sexily as he fucked me. Theodore roared as he penetrated me, and bit my shoulder savagely, drawing blood. I bit his chest, drawing blood and drinking. He laughed and made me let go, then put me on all fours, taking me like this.

I don't know for how long we went at it, but when dawn came it found us lying side by side in a clearing. In the awkward silence that followed I couldn't bear to look at him. Theodore is a smug bastard, and the fact that he's also a Lycanthrope doesn't change the fact that he's really not my type. I don't know what I was thinking grabbing him like that. Must have been the moonshine. I hear it can drive seemingly normal folk all kinds of crazy. We need to talk about this, Theodore told me after putting on a green T-shirt and blue jeans. I don't want to know you or talk about last night ever again, I told him in a cold tone as I put my tank top and skirt back on. Couldn't locate my panties. Damn.

Without further do I walked out of the woods and into the fields, finally making my way to a bus stop. I took the early bus back to Ottawa, and made my way to the university campus. I went straight to my residence, and took an hour-long shower. I wanted to wash so many things out of myself, the smell of the woods and Theodore, among other things. Finally I went to bed. I felt tired as hell. I didn't realize it at the time but the consequences of that night would follow me for a long time. We always pay for what we've done in the end, don't we? For now, I slept, unaware of the fact that the fruits of that night of passion were growing within me, destined to forever alter my fate.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Black Werewolf Association

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds