• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Chav Ch. 03

Chav Ch. 03

123456...15

Chav 3.

Enemy Territory.

PART ONE:

BROTHERLY LOVE.

"So, how long is your Barry gonna be staying on the sofa?" Emma McDonald moaned.

It was a moan within a moan, the question was a guarded complaint and was mixed in with a horny, guttural and unequivocally sexual sound, but the duality seemed to have been wasted on Ray.

They were in the bathroom of Ray's terrace house, sharing the hot water spray of the shower. The stainless steel apparatus was screwed into the tiled wall above the bath with a glass screen to keep the hot rain from spraying the linoleum floor. The unimaginative white and blue tiled bathroom was filled with hot steaming mist that made everything beyond the bath a hazy, vague, colour palette without detail.

Of course they were both naked, their flesh well lubricated with shower spray, soap suds and shampoo bubbles. It hadn't taken long before the mutual shared showering turned into a frantic, horny and noisy fuck. Hence Emma's horny, breathy and guttural moaning.

Raymond Mather tensed his hairy, shower smoothed legs and hoisted Emma upward. She was pressed against his chest, her arms around his neck as her lips abruptly mashed against his, tongue darting in his hungry mouth with a passionate horniness that she never seemed to loose when he was around.

He had one arm around her upper back, his forearm half crushed between Emma and the icy cold tiled wall, the other clamped tight on her meaty ass, cupping and squeezing hard at the chosen ass cheek while she gyrated against him with her strong agile hips, working the half length of his throbbing, super-hard cock inside her ever hot and damp, clutching pussy.

Christ, he thought, with an inward chuckle. She'd shag me into an early grave if I let her fuck me every time she wanted, the horny little bitch!

He still marvelled at the intensity of how he apparently made her feel. She told him how much she loved him and wanted him almost every day, but he could never quite get his head around it. Let alone how horny he apparently made her. If she had her way they be fucking twenty four seven!

Why he didn't let her fuck him twenty four seven was something else he couldn't understand, except for the fact that at almost forty he no longer had the energy or libido to match hers.

He started up a thrusting pace to match her gyrating hips and pumped his shaft in her tight young cunt, finding an angle that worked the ridge of his swollen, erect crown against the clutching walls of her tight teenage pussy.

Christ, she was a really good fuck. Easily the best he'd had, but she was insatiable when it came to him. Unbelievably, even though he was more than twenty years her senior, all too often he had to turn her down when she wanted sex. It was an embarrassing mix of him not having the stamina he had enjoyed in his youth and that these days he tended to tire easily. Plus the fact that she was hard to please. No, that wasn't right. He wanted to please her. He loved her too and wanted to please her as much as she pleased him, but to put it simply he was lazy. It took effort to get her off and he couldn't always manage it. No that wasn't right either. He couldn't be bothered making the effort.

He was secure with her and knew he didn't have to make much of an effort to keep her. So why should he bother? He'd have to put an awful lot of feet wrong for her to fuck him off and that made him lazy. Making it her own fault in a way.

And, more fool her. She often, more often than not, opted to suck him off, which was always the best for him. It fed his laziness for one and he'd always loved a good blow job and Emma had a fantastic mouth. She could deep throat. And she had a great talent at sucking the cum right out of his balls. She even swallowed and cleaned up afterwards. Hard working, neat and clean.

She was always willing, though he suspected often disappointed that it was all she was going to get. Too often he fought down his minor sense of guilt and either allowed her to suck him to climax or even worse asked her too, so he wouldn't have to go through the effort of fucking her and trying to make her cum.

Best of all she never even seemed that bothered. She never complained. He might catch a glimpse of disappointment in her eye but he could ignore that easily enough. And she always put her all into pleasing him no matter what. Every time she'd expertly deep throat him until he shot his load, continue to work on him right through his orgasm, swallow his load completely and even clean him up afterwards. He had the best girlfriend and he knew it.

Best yet, when he was feeling dominant, or fantasising about that mate of hers Becky Taylor, she would even take a face fucking without complaint. Gagging, yeah, but never a complaint!

Emma hooked her legs around Ray's waist and dug her heels into his buttocks, pressing inward to urge him into driving his cock deeper into her clutching pussy.

He obliged of course, with snappy grunts of passion augmenting his physical thrusts into her delightfully soaked and hot sleeve, slamming with his hips as much as her gripping thighs and calves allowed.

If he was brutally honest Emma was a tiny bit overweight, she had a bit of a belly, the beginnings of a spare tyre, a pretty big ass, though it maintained the mouth-watering pertness of her youth, and full meaty thighs.

However, looking at the bright side, if she wasn't that tiny bit overweight she'd have a boring little pair of tits. As it was, though not big from his point of view, they were a reasonable handful apiece and Emma always seemed pretty responsive to his attentiveness to her tits. It was a bonus in Ray's mind, he'd always been a breast man. That was more than likely why Emma's mate Becky had made such an impression on him, she'd had a great rack. A really great rack.

As if reading his mind, Emma lifted her mouth from his, straightened her arms and leaned back, pushing her hips more firmly against his thrusting hard on and lifting her chest up toward his face.

Ray, grinning, hungrily lowered his face into her soft, wet cleavage and snatched hold of an already stiff nipple, sucking and licking at the spongy bud, while Emma moaned and squirmed against him in her soon to be cresting pleasure.

He sucked at her hot nipples and licked at the still warm shower water that cascaded down her plump breasts before lifting his face from heaven and searching out her lips and tongue again.

Their mouths locked, tongues dancing, while he selfishly braced her against the cold tiles of the wall and power thrust into her throbbing young pussy for a few long seconds while their hungry, horny kiss continued. And then he abruptly remembered she'd asked him something in between their dirty Frenching snogs.

"Oh, 'till he finds a new place to rent I s'ppose. Squeeze my balls will you?" He said with an erotic grunt, trying not to be too distracted from his pleasure while answering her question.

Barry's semi, on the edge of the estate, had accidentally burned almost to the ground after a recent police raid. Supposedly it had been the accidental knocking over of a candle in the confusion during the early hours. But Ray had heard from a few so called witnesses that the fire had already been raging before the police had arrived.

Ray deliberately pushed the thought process out of his mind. Thinking about his unlucky kid brother wasn't the best aphrodisiac in the world and he was getting close to shooting his load.

Emma had managed to slide a hand down under her ass and had somehow caught hold of his heavy testicles and she was palming his balls in their sack, delicate fingers weaving their wonderfully magical touch across his scrotum, making them tighten and tingle, throwing illicit palpitations right through his lower abdomen and straight up his straining hard on.

"Ohhhh, that's it. Fucking yeah babe! He's er... Waiting on the insurance from his place burning down. Jesus, that's good, Em... But to be honest I don't think he'll get it, you know what insurance company's are like. You don't mind him staying do you?"

Emma's response was more than a little hesitant, but, again, Ray didn't seem to notice.

"No... Not... really... It's just, we just got some privacy after I moved in with you and now we've lost it again. I liked the way we could shag whenever and wherever we wanted."

Even as she spoke Emma could swear she could see the translucent shape of the top of Barry's head in the frosted glass panel in the locked bathroom door.

There was a tiny crack in the corner of the pane and Barry had almost immediately discovered that it made an excellent spy hole. He had been watching Emma's various trips to the bathroom since he first moved in. Every time she'd tried to cover it with something, the 'something' had miraculously disappeared, often minutes later.

He was probably wanking off while he stood there and watched Emma and his older brother naked and screwing frantically in the shower.

"We're doing that anyway aren't we?"

"It's not the same though."

"I think you're being a bit selfish Em, but... Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Yeah! Mmmm! You're too effing good at that for me to hold a grudge!"

Emma laughed in response, working her cunt muscles, caressing his hot silky erection as he thrust it firmly up and down in her tight hot and damp teenage pussy.

"Will you two hurry up, I wanna take a dump!" Barry's impatient plea came from the other side of the door. But to Emma it sounded as though he was standing right beside them and she involuntarily jumped with a barely repressed apprehension.

Ray, on the other hand, just chuckled. Nothing about Barry fazed Ray, he was blind to his faults and immune to his rudeness.

"I suppose we've been here long enough..." Ray conceded, much to Emma's annoyance, after another minute of increasingly frantic fucking. "...You don't mind getting me off with your mouth do you? State you've got me in, should only take a minute."

"Okay." With a rather forced smile, Emma acquiesced.

She disentangled herself from her fella and slid down to her knees under the hot water spray of the sizzling shower, trying to ignore how cold it was when the shower spray wasn't directly on you. She was practically as blind and immune to Ray's faults and selfishness as he was to his brother's.

She didn't waste any time, or offer any complaint, just clutched at his scrotum with one hand and brought it to her mouth to kiss and lick and suck on his balls. At the same time she slid her other hand between his shower-sprayed buttocks and the pressed her middle finger into his anus, curling the digit back to search out his prostate. The way she knew, from experience, he liked it best.

As he tensed at the illicit penetration and let out his usual groan of pleasure, Emma opened her mouth and plunged it all the way down his cum slick erection, tasting her own juices along the shaft as she took it all the way in, straight into her throat.

Twenty seconds of furious, deep, gag inducing, throat rasping facial pumping from Emma and Ray yelled out hoarsely and staggered, his knees going weak, as his climax broke.

Groaning loudly, he grabbed the walls in front and behind to hold him up as his cock erupted, spitting it's fire-hot liquid tribute to Emma's lusty talents, furiously right across her quick flicking tongue.

She instinctively took him all the way in and ferociously tongue lashed his ball sack, even as his pulsing erection strained and writhed in her mouth and the bloated crown spat it's hot creamy ropes down her throat.

She finally drew her mouth back, enjoying the feel of the last few streams of his seed splashing onto her tongue, tasting his thick spunk before she swallowed it, gulping down the last trickles of his always plentiful load and then sucked again, drawing the last few remnants from his balls and cleaning his shaft with her saliva and hard working tongue.

"Thanks sweet, that was incredible." Ray grunted hoarsely, panting and enjoying post climatic sensations, as Emma dutifully finished cleaning him up with her talented teenage mouth, before she slid her way under the shower spray to warm up and gargle the taste from her mouth.

<><><>

They got dressed in silence in the steamy bathroom, picking their discarded clothes from the damp linoleum floor. Then rather hurriedly, as he was emptying his bladder, Ray flipped through his wallet, checking the few notes he had in cash.

"I'd best nip to Aldi before it shuts. I'll only be twenty minutes or so. Want me t'get some of that Peach Schnapps you like?"

"The strawberry if they've got it, babes." Emma nodded, a little absently, busy with tugging the cropped cotton pants over her hips and fastening the fly. "See you later."

Michael Mather left the bathroom and Emma heard his heavy footfalls down the carpeted stairs, then she heard the front door go. She wiped a palm sized circle of unfogged mirror glass on surface of the wall-mounted mirror while she started to run a brush through her still damp, collar-length brunette locks.

She had almost forgotten that Barry was right outside. But the second she heard the reverberating bang of the front door, why can't he use his fucking key? Barry walked into the bathroom, one hand already unbuttoning his pants.

"Fucking hell Barry, give me a minute." She complained, glaring over at him in the mirror's reflection. And then she realised her predicament.

Why it hadn't occurred to Emma that Ray had just accidentally left her alone with Barry for at least twenty minutes when she knew the younger brother was already horny from watching her and Ray shagging in the shower, she didn't know. But the second she realised she cursed herself inwardly. She had more or less been able to keep Ray between her and Barry. Or if Ray wasn't around, Emma had made sure she wasn't either.

Ever since he'd fucked her after the whole weekend debacle with her and Becky Taylor and that Derby slut, she knew without a doubt he'd be after her for more of the same. So of course, this being an excellent opportunity, Barry was all over her like a rash.

There had been two occasions like this one before where he had got her alone, but she had managed to avoid countless others.

The first time Ray had gone to the dole office for an interview or something and Emma hadn't expected Barry to go for her so quickly. She had however, managed to dissuade him from fucking her and talked him into accepting a blow job. So he'd pushed her to her knees right there in the kitchen, pinning her against the sink and fucking her face, banging her head over and over against the edge of the aluminium sink unit until he pulled out with a snarling grunt and shot a heavy load all over her tear stained face.

She had still been washing the spunk out of her hair in the sink and nursing the tender bump on the back of her head when Ray had come home, but of course he hadn't noticed or suspected anything.

The second occasion had been a few Fridays ago, late one night after Emma had exhausted Ray following a rare four hour shagging session. She had slipped out of their bedroom to have a quick shower before going to sleep and had been followed into the bathroom by Barry, who'd had been listening and wanking off outside the door for most of the four hours.

Without a word he'd fucked her brutally in the shower for a painful and exhaustive half hour, but his balls had been emptied too many times already and he hadn't been able to get off.

Finally had had given up and let Emma dry off and go back to Ray's bed, for fear of having his brother come looking for her and catching them at it.

Ever since then, Emma had been always alert and always careful never to be alone with Barry. Until now.

He wrapped his arms around her and used his weight to pin her between him and the sink. Emma tried to shove her way free of him but he was too strong for her. His hands grabbed at her soft teenage body at random, squeezing at her soft warm flesh through her clothes.

It wasn't long though before he had one of her perky handful breasts cupped in an excited palm, the pad of his thumb stroking the spongy head of a nipple, while his other hand pushed down between their bodies to get hold of the cotton encased orbs of her round buttocks and reaching further around, the soft ridge of heat between them that was the lips of her young pussy.

Emma moaned at his intimate and unwarranted caresses but she knew she couldn't fight him off. She was scared of him and she honestly didn't know who Ray would choose between his girlfriend and brother if it came down to it. She wasn't prepared to put it to the test so up to a point, she had to keep Barry sweet. She cursed herself for letting her guard down and giving Barry time alone with her and the opportunity to put his cock in her again.

He moved back an inch and whipped her around to face him, immediately grabbed her hands and pressed them to his body, one against his lean bony arse and the other against the bulging tent of his trouser crotch.

Then he pulled her tightly against him, holding her with the iron bar strength of one hand while his free hand stroked her throat, her collar bone and shoulder before sliding down to her breasts again.

"You got him off good and proper, didn'cha!"

He cupped her breasts again squeezing hard, his lust feeding his aggression as usual.

"I watched you swallowin' his load. Now you'll have to do me just the same, you dirty little slut." He grunted with a grinning, animalistic, fiery look.

Then his mouth found hers and he kissed her hard, his tongue pressing sharply between her lips and forcing the kiss to turn both French and vile. Emma made herself take his hot worming tongue, made herself squeeze his arse and his erect dick with her delicate fingers. She barely withheld a pained wince as he twisted and pinched her erect nipples through her thin cotton polo shirt in his heightened horniness.

"I thought you needed a shit?" She gasped when he finally pulled his tongue from her mouth and swallowed the rancid saliva he'd deliberately fed to her.

Her language was always more coarse with Barry, a symptom of her hatred for him probably. Part of her still fought against doing something she didn't want to. Part of her hoped Barry felt the same uncertainty she did about who Ray would favour more and that he needed to keep Ray in his life as much as she did, maybe he wouldn't want to push his luck either.

"I need my balls emptying first, 'less you wanna suck me off while I'm squeezing one out on't bog?" He replied with a grunt.

Disgusted, Emma felt this violation was suddenly unbearable to her and she let go of his hot, hard, throbbing ridge and tried to pull his groping hands from her.

In retaliation, Barry insistently put her hands back where he wanted them, using a quick hard scowl as the only warning he would give her if she tired to pull away again. His hands went back to her tits, pulling her shirt up and tugging away the bra cups to molest her bared flesh with lustful cruelty.

"You're fucking disgusting!" Emma snapped in reply, but she didn't want to push her luck any further and she didn't try to free herself from him again.

"That's a 'no' then." He grinned and then spun her around, rubbing his hardness against her smooth round ass while his hand continued to maul her buoyant young tits. He turned her head to the side and forced her to accept another long horny French kiss, plying her with his eroticised tongue.

His erection felt like a fat, foot long iron rod against her soft cheeked bottom. Emma was panting for breath when he finally pulled his mouth off hers. He tasted disgusting, stale cigs and stale booze.

"If we had more time I'd dump my load right up your shitter, but I'm gonna take my time when I ass fuck you and we both know how much of a squealer you can be, so I'll have to make do with a suck job for the time being."

123456...15
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Chav Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 284 milliseconds