• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Baptism

Baptism

Upon entering the temple, I walked up to the high altar and bowed in the direction of Bishop Maureen. She was dressed in her traditional white robe, with a pink stole and thin white gloves. Standing beside her was Deacon Courtney, who was robed in a white alb. They stood in front of the baptismal pool and two doors marked "Males" and "Females".

Noticing my bow, Bishop Maureen motioned for me to ascend the steps to the sanctuary. However, seconds before my foot touched the stairs, Deacon Courtney approached and quickly took me by my arm. She supported me as I ascended the steps toward the Bishop. As I stepped onto the top step, the Bishop reached her gloved hand to my nose. Her touch was gentle and sensual, but soon became awkward as I realized what I was to do. As she began her prayer, I began to blow my nose into her hand. I closed my eyes, began to blow, and heard her commanding voice say: "Brother, by my authority I purify you so that you may approach the altar of the Goddess."

I felt her silky, gloved fingers hurriedly wipe off my nose. The Deacon held me back as Bishop Maureen turned to enter the baptismal pool, while discreetly taking a handkerchief into her right hand. Bishop Maureen then raised her eyes up and lifted her already-wet arms to the ceiling. She shared a prayer with the Goddess to sanctify the water. A small push on my back from Deacon Courtney indicated I could enter the water.

The water was cold on my feet, but it became uncomfortable when it began to soak my thin wet robe. It was embarrassing when my genitals went under, and I was thankful I didn't have to go past my waist. The Bishop moved to my side and placed me in the baptismal position. Her left hand was placed near the centre of my back, and my hands were placed on the back of her right hand. I heard the Bishop begin her prayer, while suddenly, mid-sentence, her right hand and the handkerchief shot towards my nose. I reacted quickly, clutching my hands to the back of hers, not being able to even draw in a breath. The unexpectedness of the event added to the tremendous force behind her motion. I felt myself bending rapidly backwards, safe with Bishop Maureen's hand on my back. My head and hair dipped underwater, then being pulled back out. Shaken, I barely noticed the Bishop finishing her prayer. She glanced quickly to Deacon Courtney, who gave her a small nod. Just as quickly, the Bishop placed her hands on my head and pronounced: "I seal your baptism with the spirit of the Lady".

Bishop Maureen climbed out of the baptismal pool and stood next to it in her sopping, nearly translucent, robe. I could already see that she, like me, wore no undergarments under it. Deacon Courtney instructed the congregation to avert their eyes. Bishop Maureen slowly removed her stole, even it wet on the ends, and then continued to remove her gloves and the robe, heavy with water. Her naked body, small yet solid, with firm breasts, was glorious.

I watched as the nude Bishop left, soaking wet, to enter the door marked "Females". I tried to get a glimpse of what was inside, but behind the door was a silk curtain. Weighed down by my sopping robe, I exited the pool to go inside the "Males" room. Opening the door, I was surprised by what I saw. The bare room contained a young woman seated on a chair, as well as two other women seated on a bench to the side. On the floor before the chair was a large pentagram.

The seated woman was dressed in a thin white dress, complete with an intricate green apron. She stared at me and said: "Well. Take it off."

I complied. Removing my robe, I realized what I was supposed to do. I moved onto the pentagram and straddled it with my feet on either side. A brunette woman with seductive, almond-shaped eyes rose off the bench and kneeled behind me. She wore a tight, white jumpsuit, complete with a small white tie. She was about to perform the ritual to determine if I was fit to hold the holy priesthood. She would check to see if I met the criteria of being a mentally competent baptized male.

The woman on the chair spoke: "Elder Ashley. Perform the rituals in the name of the Goddess."

I felt Ashley's hand grab my testicles from behind. At her command, I recited the catechism, proving I was both a believer and mentally competent. Ashley replied with: "Elder Jessica, he is fit to receive the holy priesthood." I felt a small kiss on my anus, and then Ashley arose and exited the room. I then arranged myself in the "redemption position" on Jessica's lap. Kneeling by her side, I placed by elbows on her legs. Folding my hands, I prayed to her that I may be redeemed. The Unification church believes that women are spiritually superior to men. After being baptized to show conversion to the church, they must plead to the female elders of the church to be redeemed and given the priesthood. Although only men may hold the priesthood, its only purpose is to bring males spiritually closer to female perfection.

After what seemed an infinity of waiting, Jessica replied. I had been redeemed and could be ordained. I rose, and was taken by the arms by both Jessica and another Elder. They pulled me into another room.

The second woman was introduced to me as Elder Natalie. She wore a loose white robe, similar to my baptismal gown. She stood behind me, her warm body and the silky cool of the robe pressing against my backside. Her arms wrapped around to restrain my wrists. Jessica took a small vial of oil and proceeded to anoint my body. When finished, she produced a handkerchief and wiped my nose off. Natalie released me from her grip as a fourth woman appeared from a door carrying various garments.

The woman introduced herself as Elder Lisa. Both Jessica and Natalie exited the room so that Lisa could help me into my priestly robes. I was instantly attracted to Lisa's dark eyes and elegant appearance, but it was awkward for her to dress me. I found her touch extremely pleasurable, especially around my genitals, but I resented being treated like a child. She held out undergarments for me to step into, and then draped elder's robes over my head. As the ordination was not finished, it was against canon law for me to wear a stole.

I went into a third room and saw a luxurious altar, with two padded kneelers on its sides. A cloth covering an object sat on its top. Jessica was kneeling on the right, and I kneeled opposite her. We clasped our hands together on the altar. Elder Dannielle presided over the altar, dressed in white robes. Natalie stood behind Jessica, and Lisa behind me. Each placed a hand on their respective person's left shoulder. Dannielle raised her hands in the air, offered a prayer, and than placed her hands on Jessica and my foreheads. She spoke: "Dear Goddess, will you marry Jessica to him, and by extension of her love, grant him a portion of her divine authority? Jessica, do you take this male?"

Jessica agreed. Apparently I didn't get a choice, as the instant she spoke, Dannielle removed her hand from my forehead, grabbed a small vial, and poured water upon my head. While this occurred, Lisa held me much tighter, as if to prevent me from flinching.

Jessica rose and placed the stole on my shoulders. Through her divine feminine tie to the goddess, I had priesthood authority. Dannielle uncovered the object, a silver chalice. She allowed all present to drink wine from it, than replaced it and covered it again. I returned to the main sanctuary. Bishop Maureen was present in her robes. Deacon Courtney was lecturing the congregation.

Noticing my arrival, Bishop Maureen picked up her staff. The Deacon ended her sermon. The Bishop strode down the main aisle of the temple and knocked with her gloved hand against the front door. She then pulled the door open, revealing multiple young women clad in baptismal robes. The Bishop led them up to the sanctuary.

Lining them up before me, the Bishop prayed over them. Deacon Courtney told me that she and I were to assist in the purifications. After finishing our prayers, the Bishop passed me the handkerchief I had been baptized with. This was my "Holy Handkerchief", to keep eternally. I was then ready to use my priestly authority to baptize the women.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Baptism

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds