• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fiona's Work Life Changes Ch. 01

Fiona's Work Life Changes Ch. 01

When Martin had left the following morning Fiona came and joined me in her bed and after a moment spoke

"I can't believe what you made me do last night and I really think we should cool things off,I mean its been great but it's getting way out of hand from what I imagined," she said before twisting onto her elbows and looking me in the eye trying to regain some authority over me I felt.

Ignoring everything she had just said so that I made her feel as though her voice was now not even worthy of a response I addressed her, "Now Fiona why don't you put that mouth of yours to good use rather than talking so much shit," I said holding her gaze until she again began pleading with me to engage in her chatter.

"Look I think we need to cool," I halted her by putting my finger on her soft lips and she shut up.

"Now I'm only going to say this one more time before I get on the phone to Alan and ring him up with all you seedy stories, so get your fucking lips round my dick like a good whore," I said again holding her gaze but pulling the covers from me freeing my soft unwashed cock.

She looked at me for another twenty seconds before her early resolve seemed to wilt and she turned on the bed so that her head was near my cock and her perfect bare ass was near my left shoulder. I leant over and gripped her right leg and lifted it over my body so that we were no in a 69 position but her pushed her down my body a little. I had no intention of licking her cunt just yet first I had to punish her.

"I can't feel your lips round my cock whore," I said in a very impatient tone and almost immediately I felt her slender fingers lift my meat from thigh and guide it's softness in to her wet mouth where she knew what to do to make me hard.

I let her suck me for a minute or two until my cock swelled and she thought this was all that was required of her, I then pulled my right hand back and bought it down really hard on her right bum cheek.

"ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH," she screamed as her head shot off my cock.

"Get that dick back in your mouth whore," I shouted as she turned and stuffed me back inside.

'SMACK'

"ARRRRRRGGGGHHHH," she screamed again not learning from the last one.

"Cock in mouth whore," I screamed again at her.

As soon as it was back in her mouth I lashed her arse again and this time she screamed but fought the urge to leave my dick.

I thought a bit of praise would be nice now, "Very good whore you are learning," I said and then bought my palm down hard on her ass three times in quick succession and her muffled moans were there every time.

Right bum cheek was now a crimson sore red so I smashed my left palm down on her left cheek over and over until her cheeks were a matching bright red.

"Now you fucking stupid whore," I said as I spread her arse cheeks by pulling on her left cheek exposing her well used anus hole," I'm going to spank your bum cheeks, cunt and arsehole as punishment for even asking me to cool off".

I hit her arsehole with the tips of my fingers followed by a smack on her cunt lips both times she jolted forward and squealed on my dick.

I then continued to alternately hit her puckered anus and pussy lips as I gave her another speech spelling out her role in our relationship as she'd obviously got a little confused.

"Now you stupid whore I'll stop punishing your arse when you swallow my come and whilst your sucking you'll listen to what I have to say," I said smacking her cunt.

"From now on Fiona you'll be referred to as whore by me and you'll address me as owner, I've got many fantasies to live out and your going to be the star of them and under no circumstances will you refuse me," I said as I felt my spunk boil and I hurriedly hit her holes over and over before I came.

Once I'd come I pushed her off and her hand went to her sore holes and cheeks and she had tears running down her cheeks, I then stood over her and began hitting her on the face with my dick and I continued to address her.

"Now I want you to go and get me your work contacts book from your work bag and bring it to me right here, hurry up," I said as I stopped hitting her on the face.

When she returned from downstairs and handed me her dairy she again spoke.

"W..What do you want it for?" she said.

"On your knees," I said ignoring her futile question, "Suck me again and make me hard," I said nudging my helmet at her lips until she opened up.

Once she was doing what she did best I opened her dairy and found the contacts section and began scanning down, what I liked about Fiona is that she was extremely organised and her diary was conveniently divide up into the departments she had dealings with. I found her department nicely headed 'My department' and scanned down the names.

There was at least six male names and three women's names on the list so I started at the top and read aloud the male names.

"Brian Tannerson," I said as her eyes widened as the name rang alarm bells, but she didn't leave my cock as she knew better, "John Dryden, Nick Moulton, Chris Walters, Tony Dodds and Mark Cross," I said and then paused for a while letting her ponder my thoughts as she sucked me off.

"So Mark must be the one who covered for you the other day I take it whore?" I asked looking down at her.

"Mummphh mummphh," she mumbled her eyes pleading at me.

"Go and get me my mobile and get back on your knees," I said.

She was back in moments and soon back on her knees with her lips stretched around my meat just where I wanted her, I dialled Mark's number in to my phone from the diary and listened to it ring three times before it answered.

At this point I didn't really know what to say so I just said the first thing that came in to my head.

"Hi is that Mark?" I asked.

"Yes speaking," he said on the other end of the phone sounding a little bemused to be getting a call on a Sunday morning.

"Hi I understand you work with my mother in law Fiona?" I said.

"Yes, who is this?" he asked even more bemused.

I looked down at Fiona who's big brown eyes were fixed on me as she sucked my dick with tears in her eyes completely at my mercy, my full control regained back over her and getting her full attention.

"Yeah I'm her son in law and she's asked me to give you a call," now this is where I was going to be treading on very uncertain ground that would either get Fiona the sack or would work in my favour, "She says she owes you a favour for covering for her the other week is that correct?" I asked.

"Yeah that's right what she getting you to call me for then?" he asked

Here goes I thought no or never, "She would've rang you Mark but she's busy sucking my cock at the moment," I said letting it sink in what i'd said as I looked at Fiona's eyes well up with tears.

"Oh.....I see....And this concerns me how?" he replied.

Well he didn't hang up so he's intrigued giving me the green light to continue, "You covered for her that morning because she was busy sucking my cock and letting me fill her with sperm before coming to work," I said.

"The naughty bitch," was all he said still not hanging up the phone.

"Now she recognises as a manager she shouldn't be putting on her assistant like that and dropping you in the shit, so she adamant she wants to make it up to you," I said.

"Ok I'm all ears," he said.

"She'll meet you at the end of the car park opposite your work by the garden area in the morning half an hour before work, we'll be in a silver mondeo and don't be late," I said.

"I'll be there," he said and hung up the phone.

I finished letting Fiona suck me and made her swallow my come as tears ran down her cheeks, she knew her place now and things were going to get interesting.

Alan had returned home late that night from his driving job i'd especially arranged for him and Fiona had to share his bed that night, in the morning I caught her crossing to the bathroom earlier than normal as I'd made sure she set her alarm so that we wasn't late to meet Mark.

"Right get showered and then bring all the clothes your wearing to work downstairs and make sure it's all sexy," I instructed and then went to wait downstairs.

She came down wrapped in a towel about ten minutes later her hair and makeup all ready done and looking immaculate.

"Right put everything on except your bra you wont need that just yet ok, now don't waste time else we'll be late for Mark," I said with a smirk on my face.

We arrived in the car park at 08:00 am, about forty five minutes before Fiona normally arrives, the car park was empty and no one was about, perfect.

I pulled up right in the far corner and waited for Mark to arrive.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Fiona then said her voice shaking," I'll fuck you all you like and even some more of your friends but please not at my work!"

"I thought I told you to address me as owner!?" I shouted at her.

"So..rry, owner," she whispered

"I can do this whore because I can," was all I said to her in response and we sat in silence again for a moment.

Checking my watch I knew that Mark should be due in a couple of minutes so I prepared to position Fiona.

I reached over and turned her towards me and unbuttoned three of her four buttons holding in her huge breasts and forced a hand inside on to her right nipple. I pulled and tweaked it hard for a few seconds then removed my hand, her nipple was engorged against the thin white material of her blouse and clearly visible. I did the same with her other nipple before telling her to get in the back seat right in the middle.

She stepped out the car and went in the back and sat right in the middle like I'd asked, "Now shuffle forward until your bum is on the edge and lean back and spread your legs as wide as they will go," I instructed watching as she followed my instructions.

As she lent back and splayed her gorgeous tanned legs her skirt had to ride up as I expected and her knicker covered pussy was now totally on display. I ran my finger along the length of her little landing strip of pubic hair and down the middle of her meaty folds and I could feel a slight dampness.

"You fucking love it don't you whore? I can feel you wetness already," I said waiting for a response.

"Yes owner I'm damp," she said.

Just then tyres on gravel made me spin my head and a blue Volkswagon pulled in and along side me, a bloke nodded and I nodded back and waived him over. He exited his car and pinged the alarm before striding around the front of his motor.

I buzzed my window down and asked if he was Mark.

"Sure am," he said

I nodded towards the passenger seat and a minute later he was sat in my car, Mark looked about mid thirties and was a good looking chap, I noticed he had a wedding ring on and was obviously pretty well off. I knew Fiona earned a huge amount and as assistant he'd be on a good screw himself.

We didn't shake hands or really exchange pleasantries I just cut to the chase as soon as his door slammed shut, there wasn't much point in beating around the bush.

"My whore here owes you a favour Mark for letting you cover for her the other day," I said as he turned his head in to the back and was greeted by Fiona splayed and braless with engorged nipples.

"Holy shit, Fiona I didn't realise," he stopped almost lost for words.

"Here is the deal for now Mark, today my whore here will let you watch her masturbate herself to orgasm and then you'll work together as normal for the rest of the day ok?" I said to him.

"Ok, that sounds good to me," he said still in shock.

"We'll then meet you here at the same time for the rest of the week ok?" I said.

"Yes I don't see a problem with that," he agreed never once letting his eyes leave Fiona's knickers and tits.

I then looked round at Fiona and said, "Well whore what are you waiting for you've only got half an hour to start compensating Mark here," I said glaring at her.

"Yes owner," was her reply as she unbuttoned her blouse and let her tits and with engorged nipples fall out.

"Oh man this is some weird unbelievable shit, your tits a perfect Fiona I've wanted to see them for so long," he was mumbling away transfixed at his managers submissiveness to display herself and I noticed a twitch in his trousers.

Fiona pulled a nipple in each hand keeping them engorged and then moved her right hand over the flimsy white material coving her sex from view.

"Oh Fiona go on show mw that cunt of yours," Mark said adjusting himself in his seat and rearranging the bulge in his trousers.

Fiona's fingers hooked under the elastic running down the left hand side of her pussy and after running her fingers down almost under her she pulled the knickers from herself and eased them to the right exposing herself to her assistant.

"Oh fucking hell," he gasped, "Fiona your cunt is amazing, I never thought I'd see this," he said

Fiona then expertly lifted her arse enough to push her knickers over her arse cheek a little and sit back down holding them in place so they couldn't fall back obscuring Mark's view.

Fiona then looking mark in the eye let her hand come back to her cunt as she eased three fingers straight in to her wet hole.

"Arrrggghhhhh," she moaned as she plunged deep in to herself and closed her eyes and pulled her nipple. She then began pumping her hole for all she was worth.

"Open your eyes whore, I want you to look at Mark whilst you fuck yourself," I said as her eyes flung open and Mark locked his eyes on to hers even though I knew he would break gaze as he couldn't keep his eyes of his managers soaking pussy.

I spent the next ten minutes silently watching Mark watching Fiona exploit herself and degrade her self in the most absurd way, his eyes were locked on to the site of his manager plunging three fingers deep in to her hole as she moaned and worked herself to orgasm.

He did nothing anymore to hide the impressive looking bulge straining to stay within the confines of his suit trousers and I was sure he'd of loved to of relieved himself right there, but that wasn't todays plan.

Fiona had been plunging her hole and tweaking her nipples and clit for nearly fifteen minutes now and I could tell that she was nearing her goal as her head began to fall back and her eyes were starting to roll, all sure fire signs that she within three minutes off losing her juice.

"You're nearly there aren't you whore?" I said to her smiling.

Through gasps and groans she confirmed that she was close to having an orgasm.

"You see her eyes rolling in her head Mark?" I asked him breaking him from his trance as he turned to me.

"Yuh," I said quickly snapping his head back to Fiona's finger filled cunt not wanting to miss anything.

"That's how you know the whore is close to coming, the fucking whore's come face is glorious," I said almost to myself as Mark was lost again and really I couldn't blame him, I looked towards Fiona myself and was pleased to see the effort she was putting in.

Her right hand was busy pumping three fingers hard and fast in to her hole while she rubbed her swollen clit with two fingers on her left hand, her cunt lips were puffy and inflamed and her lovely sweet juice was glistening all over them and her fingers.

I listened for a moment at the wonderful sound her fingers made as they slapped back in to her wanton, degraded cunt with a noisy squelch.

A really deep long groan erupted from Fiona's screwed up face snapping me back from my thoughts, "Her she comes the fucking whore, go on whore really fuck your cunt and rub your clit and don't you dare stop until your orgasm has gone do you understand?" I said eagerly waiting her orgasm just as much as Mark.

"Fucking hell this shit is surreal," he said to himself.

"Yessss....I..I...under, ARR, stand.....oh fuck, oh fuck, ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH," she screamed and clamped her legs shut as her cunt clamped her fingers and began to spasm and making her hips shoot up off the seat.

"Get your fucking legs open whore and finger that cunt I told you," I shouted reaching forward and slapping her knees apart.

"Oh fuck, look at that," Mark said as her soaking cunt came back in to view.

Her clit looked as though it had doubled in size and the wetness of her pussy was making her three fingers slide in and out with unbelievable ease. Struggling to keep her eyes open as her body bucked and writhed around for about thirty seconds on her fingers as eventually the intensity of her orgasm began to fade.

I looked at the clock in the car and it was five to nine, "You two have got five minutes to get work," I said making Fiona pull her sodden fingers from her hole which was no gaping open and leaving a damp patch on my seat, "Here's your bra whore, get dressed and go up to work with Mark, I'll see you when I pick you up later," I said spinning round in my seat.

Fiona rearranged her knickers and skirt and then put her bra on making herself look half respectable, "Now Mark, say nothing and do nothing to my whore at work and I'll see you here tomorrow at the same time for some more compensation," I told him as he exited the car swiftly followed by Fiona.

I watched them both get in to Mark's car and pull off and out the car park, I started the engine and was pretty happy with myself on how things had gone so far.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fiona's Work Life Changes Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 557 milliseconds