• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Awakening at the Beach

Awakening at the Beach

Background: I am a practicing nudist and have had numerous erotic encounters over the years. I am 6ft2, of average weight, with a fairly good build and have been told I am above average in the equipment department. All my experiences take place at a nudist beach called Sandy Bay in Cape Town, South Africa.

The Story: It was a quiet weekday at the beach, not many folks around, sun blazing overhead, just the way I liked it. I had settled down next to a rocky outcrop and was completely engrossed in my book. I never noticed the couple approaching until they settled down five meters away from me. Both of them were about 25 years old. They gave me a cursory greeting to which I nodded a reply. They quickly sorted out their paraphernalia, spread their towels and began to disrobe. He was a big guy, easily outweighing me by at least 40 kilos. I kept this in mind while surreptitiously watching them through my dark glasses. As he turned and lay down on his towel (we were facing each other), I had to suppress a snigger, he had the smallest penis I had ever seen. She was stunning. As she hesitantly removed her clothes, casting nervous glances at me all the while, they engaged in light banter. This was obviously the first time she had been to a nude beach. She had long blonde hair and a fantastic tan. Her boobs were large for her slender frame, tipped with beautiful small pink nipples. Her legs were long and shapely and her neatly trimmed bush nestled between her toned thighs. To my disappointment she immediately lay down on her stomach, her legs pressed tightly together. Her ass was well worth looking at though, and I did glance at it without trying to arouse her boyfriend's wrath.

The sun and sea air soon started to take its toll on her libido and she eased towards him for a cuddle. Her soft breasts pressed against his chest while she whispered in his ear. With her moving her legs had parted slightly, offering me brief glimpses of her smooth pussy lips. She shifted even closer to kiss him. Her one leg glided up his, her knee coming to rest just below his limp penis. He broke the kiss and muttered a few words to her. Her pussy was now completely exposed to my view and I had to exert an enormous amount of control not to get an instant erection. Her leg moved higher, rubbing against his flaccid member. With the movement of her leg her smooth pink pussy lips opened and closed ever so slightly. I was starting to get hard. He, to my surprise, showed no reaction to her attentions.

He suddenly jumped up and shouted "hey"! I almost had a heart attack. He had spotted some guy in the bushes behind me jerking off at the sight of his naked girlfriend and was not amused. He stormed back to his towel and muttered to his girlfriend to "cool it, this isn't the time or place". She looked taken aback and quite annoyed. He proceeded to open their beach umbrella and place it on the sand in such a way to obscure them from the prying eyes of anyone leering from the bushes.

Fantastic! His umbrella placement had obscured him from my view and me from his, but in no way interfered with me looking at his girlfriend. They exchanged a few heated words and he settled down on his stomach and was soon dozing in the hot sun.

After a while she turned over, presenting me with a full frontal view of her gorgeous body. I remained propped up facing her and pretending to read my book. She settled back on her elbows and looked around at the un-crowded beach, occasionally stealing a glimpse in my direction. I pretended not to notice her glances and angled my book so that it almost hid my face from view. This seemed to give her more confidence as she assumed I could not see her, and she began to study me closely, paying particular attention to my crotch. This was just too much for my already waning self-control and I felt my dick begin to grow. Her eyes widened slightly at the sight of my half hard cock. She unconsciously shifted her body positioning, her legs opening slightly. I could clearly make out her swollen pussy lips from the short distance between us. Her nipples had hardened to sharp little points. It was obvious she was enjoying the view as much as I was. She stole a quick glance at her sleeping boyfriend and then continued her observation of me. My cock was now fully erect and pre cum glistened at its tip. I lowered my book a bit, looked straight at her and smiled. She was very taken aback and blushed. I raised my book again as if nothing had happened. She was soon staring again. Every now and then I would lower a hand and briefly brush it against my swollen cock. Her hands where travelling up and down her thighs, I don't think she was even aware of it. I lowered a hand and very slowly began to stroke my 7 inch shaft. She sat up and as she did so her legs parted, giving a perfect view of her wet pussy. Her smooth lips were now a dark pink and coated with her juices. Her one hand glided up her rib cage and lightly caressed her hard nipples, her other strayed downwards towards her swollen pussy.

I gave up all pretence of reading and put my book down, removed my glasses and looked directly at her, all the while continuing to stroke my hard cock. Her one hand continued to caress her breast while the other parted her pussy lips and gently rubbed at her clit. Her face was flushed and her breathing labored. She continued to watch me stroking and avoided looking me in the eye.

She stopped rubbing her nipples and leaned back on one hand, spreading her legs wider, while her other hand continued to explore her soaking wet pussy. I continued stroking my cock at a steady pace, determined to prolong the moment for as long as possible. She began to finger herself in earnest, first with one finger sliding in and out and then two. I could see by her tense posture that she was close to orgasm, I wanked faster and felt my orgasm approaching. My cock was coated in pre cum and suntan lotion, her fingers were wet and shiny from her pussy juices. Her legs jerked as her orgasm hit her and she bit her lip to stifle a groan. I shot my load at the same time, my cum spurting onto my stomach and chest.

She promptly rolled over as if nothing had happened. They left shortly after, her without even a backward glance.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Awakening at the Beach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 260 milliseconds